PDA

View Full Version : IntroDuction-Of db_cheater

Avaphi
05-12-2006, 06:21 AM
Hey fellows of srl, I never really took time to introduce my self, and tell you about what I have been doing and so on an so forth. ______I AM SEEKING HELP WITH SCAR SCRIPTING _____Get ready for a long ass read. Please excuse some language in this script. But I used it when nessecary...most of the time

I started playing runescape in about 2001, I made a account. Seeing my brother mineing for around 2 straight days, I just thought of doing that, I stayed up all night lvling my mining until around 40 or so. I got to bed at like 6-7AM. Then I started other skills, always switchign around never concentrating on one skill, which lead to my low levels at the time, and I kept mining away till about 50 then quit. I quit for the first time in 2002. I Got really bored 2 months before the summer of 2003, I had heard one of my nerd friends at school talking about runescape and about how badass it is... I showed him my account and he shit himself. Me having 3k coal at the time, Which was GREAT in rsc(LEGIT). I had only a few donations from friends and such, and I started playing again, Same account. I played all summer... Down the drain the summer of 2003 went(Yoda talk). Me and my friend quit, school was coming and it was getting boring... Finnally the demonic place known as middle school was starting to burn my retinas out, of pure boredom... So I started RS again, lvling my mining to 60 or so legitly. I quit for... 1 year after that, it was about... fall 2004 when, I was at my brothers party, And I think at the time, rsc accounts were getting converted. Im looking at some runescape forums out of pure boredom... And a drunk dude walks in... Hes like " HHeeey maaan... you play RS???" I was like "...yea why". So hes like "check this shit out..." and he goes to rs homepage, gets on his account, and shows me his items. Around 500k and full rune. I thought that was hella awesome, being slightly noobish at the time. so hes like "I quuuit that shit 2 years ago man, you can have it. My account is XXX and my pass word is XXXX(Do not remember password or account). So I start the celebrations, I get a few drinks in me and, I wake up on my bathroom floor, smelling of cheap beer and cigars, so I thought hell ya! I got mad rs items last night ! ...I tryed getting on the account and I couldnt remember that shit !!!

And so... the corruption started to sink in... I search autominers on google, and I find something about this cheat called autorune that is like, the BEST... Little did I know it actually was probably the best cheat in runescape history. I used it a SMALL BIT and fought chickens till lvl 30 str and made a pure... AND THEN...it was shut down, all my dreams of 99 smithing chased away, by runescape 2. Autorune was never to be seen again and I was stuck on a island, with no knoledge of runescape cheating...

So I squandered forums, searching, watching, waiting... Then I Move to a different town. At my school in P.E class, I hear this dude talking about, "Oh yea runescapes the shit"..."I pwned that bitch with my r2h..." Later during P.E I approched him, and we started bullshitting about runescape. He had a pretty bad ass lvl 90 something char... I was around lvl 70 or so at the time. And then we get on the subject I think it was, What goal would you want to acheive most? and I was like "99 Smithing BIATCH" and hes like "True..." So we start trying to think of ways to make fast cash or items in runescape, merchanting...Too slow...Buying items for RL Cash...too risky and not worth it for just a change in pixels. SO then we think... What if we just make noob accounts and start autoing with them? I was stupid to say "Now that autorune went down what is left?" hes like... "Autorune 2 is coming !..."that was a lie... well not a lie on his part anyways {COMMENT: FUCK YOU RAW FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY, YOU WILL GO DEEPER THEN HELL} Raw the person who bought the autorune source from kaitnieks for like 2k dollars or something, started pre-selling autorune2 auths. He scammed MANY PEOPLE Out of LOTS OF CASH. So Me and Evan started thinking, and he told me about something new that kaitnieks made..."SCAR". It standed for shit compared to auto rune, So I downloaded it. Registerd for kaitnieks, Started helping around the community as much as I could, trying not to be a leecher, even tho kaitnieks was full of them. Evan and I downloaded what scripts we thougt were the BEST OF THE BEST, Mining scripts. What it came down to was stupid3000's Guild miner... HOLY GOD THIS SCRIPT IS FUCKING AWESOME>>> Me and Evan started using it... ALOT... Every night of the week, 8-16 hours a day, 4-7 days a week. We transfered the items every night incase of a ban. We were EASILY making 1.5 mil a week, just kicking ass with this coal script... This went on steady for around... 2-3 months. After awile we started getting our miners banned. I never took the initiative to remake any of them, and our dream slowly faded into the darkness... So one day, I get back on kaitnieks, Me being really bored looking at the bulletins and something along the lines of... Sorry everyone. I see a bulletin along that lines and it says, Do to my current life situation I cant run these forums anymore, Everyone have a good time. Or something to that extent. So me and evan didnt talk much anymore, maybe a few times in the hallways here and there... After awile, I started to get fed up with this shit, So I search Impsoft, On google, Remembering back in the day of kaitnieks, of no ruler eric. Just geno, and his glorious auto fighter... Anyways, I find impulse software. I see what they are doing, Releasing aryan for a profit. This is some MAJOR BULLSHIT, Regex meant for it to be free and thats how it should be. IT was aimed to take down sbot2, thats it. So I no this community was not for me. I look in there community section, and I see a link with a golden aura around it... I was...drawn to it somehow...I... Couldnt resist. Villavu.com. So I started reading about srl, this standardizing of procedures and functions got me interest to learn how to script pascal. It looked alot like another great cheat, mentioned awile back, known as auto rune. It look a little bit similar, because of all the game related functions, and procedures and such getting called upon in the scripts. So Now I tell my friend evan, who I havent seen for around a month at school... I talk to him, and we start to bullshit about the good old days(while skipping 2nd period) talking about autorune...scar...the ammount of coal we made from one man...stupid3000(I would like to dedicate this part of my post to stupid3000, without him... I probably would have quit runescape forever. I <3 you stupid !!!!) So I tell him about the link with the golden aura. He seemed interested, and him having started a legit main a month or 2 ago, We decided we are going to learn pascal, and start making some kick ass scripts. This community hopefully is around for at least 5 years..... so thats my introduction, you can read xevanx's intro and see what he's been through. Well have a nice day everyone,

HISTORY
05-12-2006, 07:05 PM
wow quite long!!

Keen
05-12-2006, 09:31 PM
wow quite long!!

State the flipping' obvious.

And yeah, I read the first five lines then got bored.
Anyways.. Welcome to the community although you have been here for a while. :p

YoHoJo
05-14-2006, 12:17 AM
wow quite long!!

like my dick?=p

c0de
05-14-2006, 12:24 AM
hahahahahaha, no.

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-14-2006, 01:46 AM
Roflmao!!!

The Un-Named
05-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey fellows of srl, I never really took time to introduce my self, and tell you about what I have been doing and so on an so forth. ______I AM SEEKING HELP WITH SCAR SCRIPTING _____

That's about how far I red. I noticed long ass read and some names and thought *ooh, better not go there*. ;)