PDA

View Full Version : PSP - The Greatest Handheld Console EVER

brennenbomber
05-28-2007, 03:36 AM
If you homebrew your PSP, you can get unlimited game downloads etc... Alarm clocks.... Online web searching...

Even play Runescape on your PSP (Your computer will have to be on though)

All information can be found at www.pspiso.com

If you have a PSP and havent hacked custom firmware into it yet... You dont know what you are missing!

Just thought id make this for the attention of anyone who doenst know ;)

mastaraymond
05-28-2007, 08:42 AM
Yes, i got a PSP. But so special isn't it. I only like the homebrew applications and the skins etc. ^^

Buckleyindahouse
05-28-2007, 11:40 AM
When I had my PSP, I all I did was play the old skool mario and luigi games. I didn't really play any of the PSP games because they were just imports of the PS2 version.

Ejjman
05-28-2007, 05:40 PM
When I had my PSP, I all I did was play the old skool mario and luigi games. I didn't really play any of the PSP games because they were just imports of the PS2 version.

Make that PS1

gamer716
05-28-2007, 07:53 PM
runescape on psp :confused: how u do that?

Buckleyindahouse
05-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Make that PS1

True that too.

runescape on psp :confused: how u do that?

The PSP will never be able to play rs. Why you ask?
Well, It can barely search websites without giving a memory error. Now think about it trying to load java and loading rs and playing... I says its pretty much impossible.

mastaraymond
05-28-2007, 08:47 PM
True that too.

The PSP will never be able to play rs. Why you ask?
Well, It can barely search websites without giving a memory error. Now think about it trying to load java and loading rs and playing... I says its pretty much impossible.Actually, if you start runescape at your computer. And let your PSP control your computer, you can play runescape ^^.

Buckleyindahouse
05-28-2007, 09:02 PM
Actually, if you start runescape at your computer. And let your PSP control your computer, you can play runescape ^^.

LOL, But RS Wont be able to play while walking around except if its a laptop but we talking bout PSP's.

lolpie
05-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah custom firmware is awsome, I have 3.40 OE and love playing FF7, Metal Gear Solid, Golden Eye 007, Mario 64 on it :D. Also, PimpStreamer is the greatest thing ever

YAY HOMEBREW

Markus
05-29-2007, 06:12 PM
I like playing Super Mario 64 on my PSP, just like Supertux. I'm on 3.10 OE-A', just works fine for me.
Anyone has changed his XMB? I changed the wave and the background. I tried changing the font but the webbrowser suddenly became very ugly (aka. hard to read text).
Me wanna make PHP - SCAR link. This way I can play RS on my PSP :D
BTW. PSPiso.com sucks

lolpie
05-29-2007, 06:37 PM
???

pspiso is T3H AM4Z3

dialeyj2
08-08-2007, 05:26 PM
they really should try to make better psp games, all the i have suck

ratchet jr2
11-16-2007, 09:29 PM
i have a psp also and i like just about everything about it lol, and some of the games aren't that bad. Ever try playing a game like 300 or madden 08 on psp? 300 if pretty easy but ever after u beat it several times its still kinda fun. Madden 08 is also pretty good since you can play a different team every time.

Dudenow12
11-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Anyone has changed his XMB? I changed the wave and the background. I tried changing the font but the webbrowser suddenly became very ugly (aka. hard to read text).

Yeah I have changed my XMB I have the iPhone one. And yeah I dont recommend changing the text font, it can become hard to read and sometimes the letters will run in to each other and look like a mess.

buck cakes
11-17-2007, 07:24 PM
whenever i see a thread like this i wonder how long the OP has had a hacked PSP. I got a PSP a month after launch day and downgraded it about 6 months later. Since then ive been using isos, emulators and whatnot. I think it really affects how you view the system to be able to play all the games for free, and i dont think i touched it for 6 months straight until the whole uncensored Manhunt thing.

I would be curious to see if you still have the same opinion in six months once the novelty wears off.

and PSPiso is awesome, you get great download speeds, just don't use rapidshare unless you have an account.

Freddy1990
11-19-2007, 11:47 AM
PSP Phat 3.71 M33-3 <3

http://psp-hacks.com <3
http://pspupdates.qj.net <3

Hardmodded Pandora Battery (Rescued my psp after almost a year opf being bricked):
http://freddy1990.com/pictures/batterymod.png

Runescapian321
11-19-2007, 12:06 PM
Yeah I love homebrew and all that fun st00f. If you don't like pspiso then use mypspworld.net :p

Markus
11-19-2007, 03:46 PM
hardmodded Pandora, hmm, nice :)

buck cakes
11-20-2007, 01:55 AM
Yeah I love homebrew and all that fun st00f. If you don't like pspiso then use mypspworld.net :p

ill bite, does it have a lot of uploaders?

Runescapian321
11-20-2007, 02:49 AM
ill bite, does it have a lot of uploaders?

Its been declining over the past few months, but it has one guy who uploads like 10 things each day (not neccesarily games) and a few guys who upload a ton of games about every month (basically what came out during the month).

EDIT: ah nvm about it declining, I thought it was so I posted a thread asking them about it, but it turns out the site was down for a while and it seemed like nobody had been posting for a while, but I spose it's bigger than ever :p

EDIT2: btw buck cakes gratz on #2 in srl stats ;)

buck cakes
11-20-2007, 11:43 PM
well i checked it out, but its not very active. I think ill stick with pspiso and utorrent.