PDA

View Full Version : [Update] February 4, 2014 - Treasure Hunting Update

Ashaman88
02-05-2014, 05:17 AM
As I'm sure you are all aware, the squeal of fortune has been replaced with treasure hunting. As such, exitSquealOfFortune has been replaced with exitTreasure and claimSpinTicket has been replaced with claimTicket.

However, to preserve compatibility, exitSquealOfFortune and claimSpinTicket will remain in the include (just calling the new functions) for the next several months. All script writers please start using the new function names so we can remove the old stuff.

Finally, please let us know if you come across any false positives.

Thanks and gigem

Pineapple Joe
02-05-2014, 05:28 PM
My client crashes (When in OpenGL) since the update

Thanatos
02-05-2014, 05:43 PM

That's not a problem on our side. The update caused an issue on their side. That's something that they managed to mess up and now have to fix. There are quite a few people with this issue. It happens on any client that you use, even if it's the actual rs client

Kevin
02-05-2014, 05:51 PM

As Thanatos mentions - even the official RS client is crashing in OpenGL now... If they crash, we crash and there's nothing that our side can do about it simply because we are using their client technically.

Also, while it requires a couple of manual steps, there has been a DirectX plugin that was released that has fixed several RS side issues by instead using DX over OGL.

Brotein
02-14-2014, 12:02 AM
claimTicket is causing issues. It works if there are tickets in your inventory but if you have no tickets, this is what will happen every call...

-- TRSGameTab.__initTabs(): Setup gametab properties
ERROR: tabBackpack(): The slot "-1" is an incorrect slot. Use a slot between 1..28
chooseOption._select():
-- chooseOption.isOpen(): result = false
-- ERROR: chooseOption menu never appeared
chooseOption.select() result = false
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist" at line 1055, column 10 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\misc\antiban.simba"
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]

Ashaman88
02-14-2014, 01:50 AM
Force update that

Brotein
02-14-2014, 11:14 PM
Did a forced update, still the same error when just calling "claimTicket;"

[00:00:51]: ERROR: tabBackpack(): The slot "-1" is an incorrect slot. Use a slot between 1..28
[00:00:51]: chooseOption._select():
[00:00:51]: -- chooseOption.isOpen(): result = false
[00:00:51]: -- ERROR: chooseOption menu never appeared
[00:00:51]: chooseOption.select() result = false
[00:00:51]: claimTicket result: False