PDA

View Full Version : Possible SLR-OSRS Include Error

DangerDan
02-12-2014, 04:05 AM
I'm extremely new to SLR and Simba and have gotten everything working for several scripts (I used the AgileApe script by flight to test everything and it worked perfectly). I have The updated stable Simba version, Smart8.3, the SLR-OSRS Include, AL-Functions, and Reflection Include. I try both Lape and PascalScript.

Im trying to run this NMZ script Hoodz provided near the end of this thread (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107683&highlight=nightmare) and keep getting this error message:

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba(214:5): Unknown identifier 'TypeByte' at line 214

I was guessing this means that my SLR-OSRS include was outdated but I installed it just like the 'starting up simba on OSRS' thread directed me.

Im out of ideas now, any help? :duh:

Flight
02-12-2014, 05:45 AM
That error just means it can't find the "TypeByte" procedure. Either the SRL-OSR include lacks that procedure or the procedure, which uses 'TypeByte' at line 214 in text.simba, is defined before the TypeByte procedure. So go to "SRL-OSR\SRL\core\text.simba" line 214 and above this line:

procedure TypeSendEx(Text: string; PressEnter: Boolean);

put this:

Procedure typeByte(B: Byte); forward;

Tell me if that fixes it or if another error occurs.

DangerDan
02-12-2014, 07:33 AM
I tried what you posted and it gave be another error that I think is unimportant.

Then I went playing around with every ones SLR-OSRS include versions. I've figured out that the version you give in your AgilityApe thread will not allow the NMZ script to compile and vice versa. I redownloaded the original SLR-OSRS include on the 'setting up Simba for OSRS' directions thread and with this version I was able to at least compile the NMZ script, but when running the script it wouldn't actually click on anything.

DangerDan
02-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Ive finally solved this.. I didn't highlight the entire script when copy and pasting it to simba.. :duh: