PDA

View Full Version : bankScreen.withdraw

Nufineek
02-28-2014, 10:34 AM
bankScreen.withdraw(1, 14, ['']); sometimes withdraws 28 instead and sometimes nothing. How can I fix this?

sdf
02-28-2014, 12:26 PM
bankScreen.withdraw(1, 14, ['']); sometimes withdraws 28 instead and sometimes nothing. How can I fix this?

I believe the misclicking is intentional. You can however a failsafe after withdrawal along the lines of bankScreen.getPackCount

Coh3n
02-28-2014, 11:26 PM
Misclicking definitely isn't intentional. I can't see how it can misclick, unless the randomness on the point clicked is too much. Your best bet is to enable SRL debug and post the text when this error occurs.

E: Is it clicking Withdraw-All? Or is it choosing a "Withdraw-28" option?

Nufineek
03-01-2014, 12:18 AM
I will. It is clicking "withdraw ALL"

sdf
03-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Misclicking definitely isn't intentional. I can't see how it can misclick, unless the randomness on the point clicked is too much. Your best bet is to enable SRL debug and post the text when this error occurs.

E: Is it clicking Withdraw-All? Or is it choosing a "Withdraw-28" option?

Well that's a first. I've had issues with this before, but it hardly ever occurs so I didn't think much of it.

Coh3n
03-01-2014, 02:53 AM
I will. It is clicking "withdraw ALL"If it's a rare thing, it could be a misclick (which is easily fixable). The debug will tell us that.

Clarity
03-01-2014, 08:38 AM
I also ran into this problem when making my altar script. Does nothing and closes the bank screen since my next line of code is bankscreen.close().
Temporary fix until resolved might be something like:

repeat
bankScreen.withdraw(bonesSlot, WITHDRAW_AMOUNT_ALL, ['']);
smallRandomMouse;
until (bankScreen.isPackFull) or (failsafe.getTime > 20000);