PDA

View Full Version : SRL-6 What's coming.

Olly
03-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Hey all, just wanted to let you know on what is coming and planned for SRL-6.

New Rafiki player manager, although you won't visually see much of a difference this will allow us to update it whenever we like, and will use simba's settings to save player information.
New plugins updater, this will give devs access to add/remove anything to the plugins package, and even add extensions and random folders we may need in the future.
New tesseract plugin, some-time ago Brandon made us a new one which we will be using soon. This should fix any access violation errors some people get.
Dynamic popup interfaces, It was a mistake making the popup interfaces (bankscreen, production screen and such) static these will all be dynamic (anywhere on the screen)

If you guys have any other problems / suggestions for the include feel free to post! (and after all this, il release my first srl-6 script (al-kharid) smelter!)

Brandon
03-01-2014, 01:25 AM
Are you going to make SRL-6 work with the old interface? Apparently they reverted RS3 back to old style? Or did I read wrong?

Clarity
03-01-2014, 01:33 AM
Reverted back? When? Everything looks normal to me.
Also thanks Olly, looking forward to the updates.

Olly
03-01-2014, 01:41 AM
These are planned updates, nothing changed yet.

Maybe I worded it wrong Brandon but we are keeping fixed mode but making the popup interfaces (bankscreen, pinscreen etc) dynamic. Gametab chatbox, minimap etc will still be static.

Coh3n
03-01-2014, 04:56 AM
Are you going to make SRL-6 work with the old interface? Apparently they reverted RS3 back to old style? Or did I read wrong?I think you mean legacy mode? It's a feature Jagex (I think) is going to implement that gives players the option to switch between EoC and Legacy interface/combat modes. Legacy interfaces will be the old style, as will the combat. I read something the other day that they will be interchangeable. To answer your question, there hasn't been any plans to support Legacy layout, but we're always open to suggestions.