PDA

View Full Version : SRL-OSR/SRL/Reflection/Reflection.simba

Wheycide
03-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Hey everyone, sorry if this is a noob question. But i am a noob, and after hours of searching i'm stuck. I'm trying to run some scripts for 2007scape that i've found on this wonderful community, and i keep getting this error:

Exception in Script: File "SRL-OSR/SRL/Reflection/Reflection.simba" not found...

I'm running simba, i've followed the oldschool installation guide to the letter. I've found the "srl-reflection-master.zip" file. And i've played around with extracting that to different places and renaming the folder, though I believe that file is for rs3 not oldschool runescape and think my problem is I don't have the right software. Anyways, if someone could help me out I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Kyle
03-10-2014, 03:34 AM
Hey everyone, sorry if this is a noob question. But i am a noob, and after hours of searching i'm stuck. I'm trying to run some scripts for 2007scape that i've found on this wonderful community, and i keep getting this error:

Exception in Script: File "SRL-OSR/SRL/Reflection/Reflection.simba" not found...

I'm running simba, i've followed the oldschool installation guide to the letter. I've found the "srl-reflection-master.zip" file. And i've played around with extracting that to different places and renaming the folder, though I believe that file is for rs3 not oldschool runescape and think my problem is I don't have the right software. Anyways, if someone could help me out I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Meh, Do you have a skype? Add me under by my profile pic is a link to mine, it will say i'm offline but i'm not.

Sk1nyNerd
03-10-2014, 04:40 AM

did you try following this set-up guide? http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107436

when you extract the files make sure you extract them to the same file destination as the rest of the simba includes and ur not extracting them into another folder causing you have to click through two folders to get to the contents.

Wheycide
03-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Okay, I've made some progress (I think) but still having a bit of trouble with the reflections.

@Sk1nynerd, I've followed that guide exactly. Even uninstalled and followed it a second time incase i screwed something up the first. I'm not keeping my Simba folder anywhere weird, it is in my C:drive, and all the screenshots look just like what I have on my computer.

@elfyyy, sorry I didn't catch you on skype, went to bed right after posting. However the link "[Osr]Reflection Include" listed under other underneath your post I found helpful, as it led me to your osr reflection link (now 99% sure i was using the wrong reflections yesterday). This has moved me to a new error however:

Exception in Script: Operator expected at line 281, column 26 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Tiles.simba"

interesting enough, I've gotten this exact error, including line/column numbers, trying two different batches of code I've found on the forums here (one of them is authored by you Sk1nyNerd).

Anyways, I appreciate the attention and help thus far, thank you both for replying so promptly!

Wheycide
03-11-2014, 03:36 AM
And problem solved. Thanks again guys. Somewhere along the line reading that RS3 needed to be in lape I thought osrs was in lape as well. elfyyy got me straightened out so all good here!

wegginger1
06-10-2014, 10:22 PM
And problem solved. Thanks again guys. Somewhere along the line reading that RS3 needed to be in lape I thought osrs was in lape as well. elfyyy got me straightened out so all good here!

I have the same problem, can you explain how you fixed this?

Furthermore I cant seem to start the 'oldschool runescape' screen.
It worked a few months ago but i recently came back and updated everything but nothing seems to work anymore :(

Thanks in advance.

Krazy_Meerkat
06-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Make sure the Script Interpreter is set to Pascal script.
If something stops working with the include, you should download the .zip version here (https://code.google.com/p/osrreflection/source/browse/) and replace your reflection folder with the one you extract. It's likely caused by a d/c during the auto-update process.