PDA

View Full Version : [Reflection] [OSR] Rouge Cooker

Pakyakkistan
03-30-2014, 03:24 AM
Simple Rouge cooker using reflection.

Have what you want to cook in the first bank slot, change the FoodName constant to whatever food name you are using, without 'Raw' and the first letter; IE - "Raw Trout" would be 'rout'.

Start with an empty inventory or a full inventory of Raw food.

You will need the Reflection include and Flight's Al_Functions include as well which can be found here:
- Download the following and save it to your Simba/includes/SRL-OSR/SRL/misc
al_functions.simba
-Download the reflection include. Go to here, Download the .zip and extract it to your Simba/includes/SRL-Osr/Srl AND RENAME THE FOLDER TO "reflection"
(Taken from Elfyyy's PC thread)

Credits to Frement, Flight, Elfyyy, SRL Team;

Leave feedback and comments

Solar
03-30-2014, 09:41 AM
First download. :D
Nice simple release buddy. Look forward to see you progress.
Will use this soon hopefully when I get some fishing done. It's on my long list of stuff to do.

Pakyakkistan
03-30-2014, 01:51 PM
First download. :D
Nice simple release buddy. Look forward to see you progress.
Will use this soon hopefully when I get some fishing done. It's on my long list of stuff to do.

Thanks Solar! It's definitely nothing special, but it does get the job done well.

Solar
03-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Turns out I wasn't the first to download, so there is either a delay or a bug on the forums.

hakishakataki
05-01-2014, 11:17 PM
this thing works absolutely flawlessly! amazing! thank you, ill post progress reports when I'm done.\

EDIT:
-between 2 and 10 minutes in, after cooking an inventory of trout, it will just sit there (with breaks disabled)
a fix for most of these bugs would be to make a check inventory procedure before doing any action. If i level up on the last fish in my inv, it will not detect that all fish have been cooked and then try to endlessly examine the fire and do the cook x action

Pakyakkistan
05-03-2014, 01:54 AM
this thing works absolutely flawlessly! amazing! thank you, ill post progress reports when I'm done.\

EDIT:
-between 2 and 10 minutes in, after cooking an inventory of trout, it will just sit there (with breaks disabled)
a fix for most of these bugs would be to make a check inventory procedure before doing any action. If i level up on the last fish in my inv, it will not detect that all fish have been cooked and then try to endlessly examine the fire and do the cook x action

Yes, I am well aware of its flaws. I have been out of a working computer for the last few weeks and will not be back up to running 'code green' on scripting for another week or so. When I find the time I will fix it since I still need around 10 cooking levels myself :P
Thanks for using it tho! Glad its doing its job, other then for the few things.

hakishakataki
05-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Yes, I am well aware of its flaws. I have been out of a working computer for the last few weeks and will not be back up to running 'code green' on scripting for another week or so. When I find the time I will fix it since I still need around 10 cooking levels myself :P
Thanks for using it tho! Glad its doing its job, other then for the few things.