PDA

View Full Version : RSPS With SMART

Dmox
04-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Is it possible to use SMART for RSPS's?

I want to be able to run multiple bots for an RSPS on the same computer.

If this is possible, please let me know how, because every script I find, controls my mouse.

KeepBotting
04-07-2014, 01:56 AM
Yes, it is possible.

To do so, edit smartGetParameters() in smart.simba to match those of the applet you wish to load.

Dmox
04-07-2014, 02:23 AM
Yes, it is possible.

To do so, edit smartGetParameters() in smart.simba to match those of the applet you wish to load.

Sorry for this stupid question, but how do I do that?

Do I go to the simba folder on my hard drive or what?

rj
04-07-2014, 02:28 AM
Sorry for this stupid question, but how do I do that?

Do I go to the simba folder on my hard drive or what?

Unless the server has opengl mode smart won't be able to read the colors

Dmox
04-07-2014, 02:30 AM
The only thing I need the bot to do is buy items from a shop, so all it needs to do is move a mouse and click at certain cords.

I'd like to have lots of accounts doing this at once to get things done faster.

Flight
04-07-2014, 02:39 AM

Ah I didn't know that until you posted it. I just read over the 8.3 thread and Ben mentions that:

However this is still not officially supported and may not work. In fact, for most private servers color capturing using SMART's internal methods will not work, but it can at least load the applet.

@Dmox: I recommend you just take a look over the SMART 8.3 thread (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105548) on details of how to load up a RSPS.

Dmox
04-07-2014, 02:44 AM
Ah I didn't know that until you posted it. I just read over the 8.3 thread and Ben mentions that:

@Dmox: I recommend you just take a look over the SMART 8.3 thread (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105548) on details of how to load up a RSPS.
I've already tried looking at that and I couldn't really understand that. I'm trying to load the private server called Ikov. If you could maybe tell me simple steps on how to set it up, that would help me along with many other noobs trying to load an RSPS.

Dmox
04-07-2014, 03:30 AM
Still can't figure this out, been messing around with simba and nothing seems to be working.

If anyone could let me know how to do this that would be sweet!

halodon123
08-04-2014, 11:42 PM
I haven't seen anyone use SMART yet so probably not..

mitchell li
08-13-2014, 09:27 PM
I have a recommendation if you cannot get SMART to work.
It is called virtual box.
You can open up virtual pcs in virtual box with either linux or windows xp os running and bot on each one.