PDA

View Full Version : SRL-6 For a future Simba version.

Olly
04-23-2014, 03:56 AM
Hey all, I know srl-6 has been missing some love recently but heres something. :)

If anyone would like to test the simba version and updated srl-6 for it your welcome to.

Notable changes:

SRL Devs now have access to edit the plugins package.
New tesseract plugin, brandon made this one a couple of months ago. No one (hopefully) should have any problems with plugin.. and it's slightly faster!
New rafiki player manager, previous we could not update this (we would have to go though wizzup). Now we have full access to update this whenever we like so bugs will be very easy to fix! :)
SRL now loads direct-x and OpenGL SMART plugins, so in theory srl-6 should work in both graphics modes without changing anything in srl.
Also updated productionscreen.__find() to test a new method using a bitmap maskish thingy :p. Let's see how that works.

How to test this version:

Download This Simba from my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0vbpjwel87ewf2/New_Simba.zip and extract somewhere.
Start up the simba.exe, and update your plugins and you should be good to go!

Now you should be good to test it, you will have to re-add your players into the player manager.

If you find any bugs, or need further help please post! :)

Coh3n
04-23-2014, 11:39 PM
If you want people to test, I would suggest posting this in the public section.

rj
04-23-2014, 11:55 PM
If you want people to test, I would suggest posting this in the public section.

This section is public :p (err unless theres some sort of bug where I can see the dev threads moved here back in September)

Coh3n
04-24-2014, 12:03 AM
Oh whoops, my bad. :p

Olly
04-24-2014, 12:34 AM
Silly cohen :p

Olly
04-24-2014, 11:25 PM
Updated the instructions, only 2 steps now. :)

The Mayor
04-26-2014, 05:57 AM
Updated the instructions, only 2 steps now. :)

The new player manager is sweet. I also like the new SRL/SPS/Plugins menus and the scripting hints when using lape. Scripts seems to run fine. Is there anything in particular you want tested?

Kyle Undefined
04-26-2014, 07:24 AM
Keep up the great work guys, been keeping watch through GitHub emails. :)

Olly
04-26-2014, 03:24 PM
The new player manager is sweet. I also like the new SRL/SPS/Plugins menus and the scripting hints when using lape. Scripts seems to run fine. Is there anything in particular you want tested?

The only problem i've found is while scripting Simba will randomly crash when you CC opens (SomeVarType. = crash) I'm trying to get that fixed but dgby is very busy currently. :(

Coh3n
04-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Seems to be working well. :)

Nice work!

Olly
04-29-2014, 03:46 AM
If there's any suggestions you guys have for srl-6 this is the best time to suggest them, will do some more work tomorrow. :)

The Mayor
04-29-2014, 03:54 AM
If there's any suggestions you guys have for srl-6 this is the best time to suggest them, will do some more work tomorrow. :)

There is a bunch of stuff that needs updating. Some of the actionbar functions, and I've updated the powersScreen file

Olly
04-29-2014, 04:24 AM
There is a bunch of stuff that needs updating. Some of the actionbar functions, and I've updated the powersScreen file

Any idea on which actionbar functions? Also send a pull request or post the new powerscreen file and il throw it in.

The Mayor
04-30-2014, 10:23 PM
Any idea on which actionbar functions? Also send a pull request or post the new powerscreen file and il throw it in.

I'll have to double check, but I think actionBar.clear() and __clickButton() were not working (with the last big update). I think the chooseOption.select text needed to be changed for the clear(). I post a list of fixes in the next few days