PDA

View Full Version : Where is the DTM creator?

jhildy
04-29-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey everyone, I've been away for quite a while and am just now getting back involved in this community. I was looking for the tool that used to be directly in SIMBA that allows you to create DTMs just by clicking points on an image. Does anyone know where this went or how to access it now?

Turpinator
04-29-2014, 07:34 PM
View -> Extensions -> dtm_editor.sex
Tools -> DTM Editor

(due to the extensions bug in simba 1.0, you will probably have to enable this every time you want to use it after closing simba out. bug Dgby714; about this)

The Mayor
04-29-2014, 07:59 PM
Hey everyone, I've been away for quite a while and am just now getting back involved in this community. I was looking for the tool that used to be directly in SIMBA that allows you to create DTMs just by clicking points on an image. Does anyone know where this went or how to access it now?

Or you can use Cynic's one

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108699

Dgby714
05-04-2014, 06:11 AM
View -> Extensions -> dtm_editor.sex
Tools -> DTM Editor

(due to the extensions bug in simba 1.0, you will probably have to enable this every time you want to use it after closing simba out. bug Dgby714; about this)

I swear I've fixed this issue... what build are you running?

Olly
05-04-2014, 02:24 PM
I swear I've fixed this issue... what build are you running?

No lol, it still exists.

kriss1993
06-26-2014, 06:14 AM
The fix Im using is just set the settings XML file into read only after setuping my settings it only works if u open directly simba from its folder if u open saved scripts all of the extensions are still gone

any fix to this1?