PDA

View Full Version : Arios 2008 RS Remake

Volture
05-27-2014, 05:53 AM
No randoms, was just wondering if someone could make me a woodcutter with banking...
This server is a remake of runescape of ~2008. It just recently came out and it's a great server.
It's a remake so the xp rates are really low which is why I want a script.. (5x non-combat 7.5x combat)
Maybe a maple log cutter and banker or yew cutter and banker.
This is obviously not me but here's a video of the server, and a link to the forums.
It came out a couple days ago and max player count so far is about 100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Yb9Icm6k4#t=90
http://ariosrsps.com/community/index.php?action=forum

Volture
05-27-2014, 08:14 PM
Anyone?

Ian
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Anyone?
If the server has only 100 players it's very unlikely that there will be people making scripts for it.
How many of those people would bot? People don't tend to make scripts that will only have a couple of users.

If you really do want to bot you could check the tutorial section and maybe try making a script.

The Killer
05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
If the server has only 100 players it's very unlikely that there will be people making scripts for it.
How many of those people would bot? People don't tend to make scripts that will only have a couple of users.

If you really do want to bot you could check the tutorial section and maybe try making a script.
This. Your only hope would be Robert; tbh. I'd definitely try and make one yourself mate, its fairly easy and you don't have randoms (and I presume no decent bot detection).

P.s it's probably not a good idea to leave this thread as a admin from the server might find it and look for you :')

Volture
05-27-2014, 09:34 PM
This. Your only hope would be Robert; tbh. I'd definitely try and make one yourself mate, its fairly easy and you don't have randoms (and I presume no decent bot detection).

P.s it's probably not a good idea to leave this thread as a admin from the server might find it and look for you :')

Yeah I tried to make one myself and I couldn't figure it out, I'm really bad at it that's why I was trying to get someone else to help me.
Just a simple woodcutter or just like a flax picker or something, I thought it'd be fairly simple. I just suck with simba lol.

The Killer
05-28-2014, 10:53 PM
Yeah I tried to make one myself and I couldn't figure it out, I'm really bad at it that's why I was trying to get someone else to help me.
Just a simple woodcutter or just like a flax picker or something, I thought it'd be fairly simple. I just suck with simba lol.

Ahh man, I like to see you've tried but you probably just need to keep at it. I certainly did not get it on my first attempt or even my second. But I got the hang of it in the end. Check out Robert's Tuts on scripting on private servers.

Roflme
05-29-2014, 12:31 AM

If one tutorial doesn't help you, move on to the next. Go to the beginners scripting tutorial section and read each and every tutorial. Trust me, if you take it slow and have patience for it you will learn :p