PDA

View Full Version : [Fishing] [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Fisher

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ineedbot
06-02-2014, 02:08 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2qs3rlc.png

Alright, during a 24 hour coding day/night I just had, I scripted myself a nice AIO Fisher. It has the ability to cook the raw food with a fire made from a tree's log and tinderbox. As well as the traditional banking. Everything is customizable, so adding new areas is very easy, so if you have any suggestions, please name it.

Make sure you have the required levels for whatever you plan on doing. Also make sure you have an useable axe (wielded or not) and tinderbox if you plan on cooking food. Make sure you have the bait (if needed) and the correct tool in your inventory.

Heres the things you need:
Reflection (lape): https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111662
Latest versions of SMART and Simba.

Credits:
Reflection Include Team - For the reflection include
Flight - For AeroLib (and contributors to AeroLib)
BenLand100 - For SMART
Olly - helping me with saving proggy pictures
GRATS - for their stats service; http://stats.grats.pw/variable.php?sid=7
Shuttleu - for their auto updater

FAQs:
Q: Script doesn't start! It just says 'Successfully executed.'!
A: Make sure you are filling out the 'Location' and 'Fish' boxes at the top and then press the 'Play' button.
-
Q: Doesn't work! I'm getting 'Hooks are outdated. No need to post about it, we are currently working on it.'!
A: The Reflection 'Hooks' are outdated because Jagex updated RuneScape. You are going to have to wait for the reflection devs to update their include.
-
Q: What does the 'Amount to catch' box do? Why is it -1?
A: Leave it at -1 to have the script never stop after catching the amount given of fish. Change it to the amount of fish you want the script to catch before having the script stop.
-
Q: How exactly do I use the 'AntiBan Often' box?
A: Its how often to perform antiBan procedures. A higher value would mean a LESS chance of doing AntiBan.
-
Q: I get 'Exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 5:3' when I run the script.
A: Make sure Simba's interpreter is in 'Lape' mode. Click 'script' on the top of Simba.
-
Q: What does barb fish do? When should I use it?
A: Barb fish is for when you plan on doing barbarian fishing without using tools. For sharks, swordfish and tunas.
-
Q: Script doesn't login or do anything when I start it or doesn't enter a building properly or turn run on properly.
A: Make sure data orbs are toggled on, as well as removing roofs. And make sure you are in fixed mode and not resizeable, try turning on resizeable mode, and then off.
-
Q: I get 'Error: File "Reflection/Reflection.Simba" not found at line 4' or 'Error: Plugin(prosocks32) has not been found'.
A: You didn't install one of the includes correctly, make sure you install them right.
-
Q: I am getting 'Error: File "[Reflection] ineedbot's functions.simba" not found at line 6'.
A: Make sure that when you run the update, you move both the files it creates to the SAME folder.
-
Q: Script keeps clicking an item in my inventory.
A: Because the item has over 100k or more quantity, it has the same color as selecting an item, try reducing the item's quantity.
-
Q: Script doesn't click anything on screen accurately.
A: Make sure you are at the default zoom level. http://i57.tinypic.com/2q3u3rm.png
-
Q: I get 'Error: Unknown declaration "TReflectLogger" at line 136'
A: The 'functions' are not meant to be ran. You are supposed to run the script.
-
If all fails, always try deleting your 'user details.ini' file and redownload the updater and run it.
ALSO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE! ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE Java 7/8 (32 bit) (x86) INSTALLED! 64 Bit JAVA VERSIONS JUST WON'T DO!

Refer to http://pastebin.com/rHJk2avc for archived changelog and proggies.

For stats, please have a look at this thread: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112103
It'll tell you how to setup your stats account, and get rid of that pesky message at the start.

Thanks! And please post about bugs, suggestions and proggies!

THIS SCRIPT NO LONGER WORKS! FIND ALTERNATIVES!

ry0240
06-02-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks for releasing to everyone! Testing it out now at draynor and so far so good, will definitely test out the other locations as well, Thanks.

hakishakataki
06-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Going to test this out today.

Edit: I suggest adding the ability to sell the fish just for this location
http://i.imgur.com/BlR2nZo.png

There is a fly fishing spot at the fishes, and a salesman who will buy the fish just north of the fishing spots. I've heard its the best fishing xp/h anywhere, faster than shilo village.

ry0240
06-03-2014, 12:39 AM
One thing I noticed, is it will sit awhile between cooking food and starting fires, when it first starts the fire it will always hover to a tile next to the fire first for 5-15 seconds and then proceed to cook. very solid script though, got me to 45 fishing in one day, and got a solid 3hr+ run. About to test out the catherby location.

imgonnaeatu
06-03-2014, 02:08 AM
Hey man, loving the script so far. Theres just one problem im having at barbarian village. When it cuts the wood for the fire, it just drops the wood and walks around it and does nothing. Any suggestions?

imgonnaeatu
06-03-2014, 02:12 AM
Hey man, loving the script so far. Theres just one problem im having at barbarian village. When it cuts the wood for the fire, it just drops the wood and walks around it and does nothing. Any suggestions?
Nvm found the problem. I guess my FM skill isnt high enough and i light fires to slow, so the bot doesent give it enough time to light. Is there a value i can change to extend it?

Abacus
06-03-2014, 02:53 AM
Is there a tutorial for how to setup reflection?

ineedbot
06-04-2014, 02:56 AM

There is a fly fishing spot at the fishes, and a salesman who will buy the fish just north of the fishing spots. I've heard its the best fishing xp/h anywhere, faster than shilo village.
I'll check that out, maybe i'll add it, thanks.

One thing I noticed, is it will sit awhile between cooking food and starting fires, when it first starts the fire it will always hover to a tile next to the fire first for 5-15 seconds and then proceed to cook. very solid script though, got me to 45 fishing in one day, and got a solid 3hr+ run. About to test out the catherby location.
Yea, its the GetClosestFire function, have a look at line 385, Objects := R_GetObjectsDistance(OBJ_GAME, 25);. change the 25 to a lower number, like 10 or 15, its the distance it checks for a nearby fire.

Nvm found the problem. I guess my FM skill isnt high enough and i light fires to slow, so the bot doesent give it enough time to light. Is there a value i can change to extend it?
Yea you can change it, have a look at CreateFire function. Lines 741 and 746.

for i:=0 to 75 do begin
F_FindNormalRandoms;
R_FindNormalRandoms;
sleep(25);
if(R_GetTileGlobal <> TTile)then
i:= 75;
end;

You can change the '75' to a higher number, higher the number, longer it'll wait for the fire to spawn.

Is there a tutorial for how to setup reflection?
Here you go: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107698

hakishakataki
06-04-2014, 01:34 PM
I'll check that out, maybe i'll add it, thanks.

Yea, its the GetClosestFire function, have a look at line 385, Objects := R_GetObjectsDistance(OBJ_GAME, 25);. change the 25 to a lower number, like 10 or 15, its the distance it checks for a nearby fire.

Yea you can change it, have a look at CreateFire function. Lines 741 and 746.

for i:=0 to 75 do begin
F_FindNormalRandoms;
R_FindNormalRandoms;
sleep(25);
if(R_GetTileGlobal <> TTile)then
i:= 75;
end;

You can change the '75' to a higher number, higher the number, longer it'll wait for the fire to spawn.

Here you go: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107698

Cool :), how easy do you think it would be to add shilo village? It's the one location I've been waiting for with fly fishing.

kingarabian
06-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Gonna test this out for you. I'll let you know how it goes and if I've got any suggestions.

ineedbot
06-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Cool :), how easy do you think it would be to add shilo village? It's the one location I've been waiting for with fly fishing.
Well, my mains hasnt got much quest points.. So i can't really add things or areas i can't access.. I can give the 'dev' script i use to view all the NPCids, animation id and location, etc.

You can find it as an attachment on this post. Just run it and it'll debug all things on the screen.

Gonna test this out for you. I'll let you know how it goes and if I've got any suggestions.

Thanks a bunch!

Produst
06-05-2014, 08:32 AM
River troll killed me :P.. script wont flee. Can you make it only bank fish too - without cooking ? + noticed now that it wont flee from tree spirit too..

ry0240
06-06-2014, 02:39 PM
For some reason the script just keeps stopping randomly, will work fine for 10 minutes then randomly just stops but the status will still say all is good. I've tested 1.0 and 1.1, seems to be happening for both versions.

Edit- Realized that because I had the fps bar down low the (LoggedIn) srl function was resulting false due to the fps bar, switched it to - until((R_GetLoginState < 11) or (R_GetLoginState > 30));
at the end of the main loop and it seems back to running fine with the fps down.

hakishakataki
06-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Well, my mains hasnt got much quest points.. So i can't really add things or areas i can't access.. I can give the 'dev' script i use to view all the NPCids, animation id and location, etc.

You can find it as an attachment on this post. Just run it and it'll debug all things on the screen.

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks, i just did the quest so If i ever figure it out i'll post the code here.

ineedbot
06-06-2014, 11:20 PM
River troll killed me :P.. script wont flee. Can you make it only bank fish too - without cooking ? + noticed now that it wont flee from tree spirit too..
Thanks, I'll look into the combat detection. Should see a fix in next revision.

For some reason the script just keeps stopping randomly, will work fine for 10 minutes then randomly just stops but the status will still say all is good. I've tested 1.0 and 1.1, seems to be happening for both versions.

Edit- Realized that because I had the fps bar down low the (LoggedIn) srl function was resulting false due to the fps bar, switched it to - until((R_GetLoginState < 11) or (R_GetLoginState > 30));
at the end of the main loop and it seems back to running fine with the fps down.
Thanks! Yea I noticed the script was stopping for no reason. I'll take your advise, thanks again.

Thanks, i just did the quest so If i ever figure it out i'll post the code here.
Alright thanks, have a look at this:

BurntFishIDs := [-1];
CookedFishIDs := [-1];
RawFishIDs := [-1];
BaitID := -1;
TreeLocation := Point(-1, -1);
BankLocation := Point(-1, -1);
FishingAnimation := -1;
TreeObjectID := -1;
EquipmentID := -1;
FishingSpotID := -1;
FishingTypeName := '';
LogID := -1;
canCook := false;
canBank := false;

You could fill out yourself and it should work.

hakishakataki
06-07-2014, 03:57 AM

Thanks! Yea I noticed the script was stopping for no reason. I'll take your advise, thanks again.

Any idea how you figure out the ID's?

ineedbot
06-07-2014, 04:07 AM
Any idea how you figure out the ID's?

Use the dev.simba i posted, run it at the place you want to fish at and look at the ids and what not, fill it out, or post screenshots of the ids on the screen, etc.

Produst
06-07-2014, 04:01 PM
So, as I understand there will be no "only banking" fish version ? :confused:

ineedbot
06-07-2014, 06:19 PM
So, as I understand there will be no "only banking" fish version ? :confused:

What do you mean? Like no cooking and just drop/bank the fish? You can configure it, you can disable cooking by looking for 'canCook' and setting it to false. Just tell what you want to have no cooking at.

Produst
06-07-2014, 06:34 PM
i want it to just bank caught trout and salmon.. without makeing any fire or cook fish. Will it run away from troll now ?
btw. im using the 1.2 script and i cant get it running.. it trys constantly go to the hut (over the river, shortcut for hillgiants).

ineedbot
06-07-2014, 11:58 PM
i want it to just bank caught trout and salmon.. without makeing any fire or cook fish. Will it run away from troll now ?
btw. im using the 1.2 script and i cant get it running.. it trys constantly go to the hut (over the river, shortcut for hillgiants).

Oh I think i can fix that... with R_CombatRandoms. Anyways, its the reflection anti randoms having to do with combat randoms. I'll disable it as its not needed.

hakishakataki
06-08-2014, 02:07 AM
Use the dev.simba i posted, run it at the place you want to fish at and look at the ids and what not, fill it out, or post screenshots of the ids on the screen, etc.

aye aye captain!Ill be back with the' bootay.

kingarabian
06-08-2014, 02:12 AM
Right now here are my thoughts:
The script itself runs pretty smoothly and flawless.

I'm using Draynor and my account is level 3. Problem here is that the dark wizards are ruthless. I had to edit the paths from the bank to the fishing spot, from the fishing spot to the trees and then to the bank.

I've been turning it on and off and i'm going to run it and see how long it lasts.

Awkwardsaw
06-08-2014, 04:42 AM
suggestion: Add an option to not cook the fish, I'd rather do than separately :)

ineedbot
06-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Right now here are my thoughts:
The script itself runs pretty smoothly and flawless.

I'm using Draynor and my account is level 3. Problem here is that the dark wizards are ruthless. I had to edit the paths from the bank to the fishing spot, from the fishing spot to the trees and then to the bank.

I've been turning it on and off and i'm going to run it and see how long it lasts.
Yea, im sure the wizards could be a pain...

suggestion: Add an option to not cook the fish, I'd rather do than separately :)

I'm think about that... I'd just make it into a checkbox on the form (if i were to create one...) however, you could disable cooking by changing the canCook var to false in the DeclareVars

Produst
06-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Oh I think i can fix that... with R_CombatRandoms. Anyways, its the reflection anti randoms having to do with combat randoms. I'll disable it as its not needed.
v1.3 will come out ? still trying to walk to the hut over the river :D

MirSar
06-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Tested your script and it is working very well except some few bugs: (This is only for Draynor)
- If random while cooking and it gives you an item (lamp in my case) and the inventory is filled. It will get stuck in a loop trying to chop down a tree. (because full inventory)
- After about 2hrs it couldn't find the fishing spot and ran south. tried to get to the island.
- When banking, it does not bank random items. So if you leave it for long enough, it will fill the inventory. could change it to: (line 595)

Deposit(4, 28, true);
- I'm getting warnings on AntiBan - HoverSkill - ** Warning in GameTab: Tab 35 is not a valid tab number. **
- And this one from somewhere - ** Warning in SkillToCoords: Invalid Skill Number: '26' **

Other than that, this is working perfectly! :)
I will continue on the other locations once I reach a higher lvl (just started this acc)

EDIT:
Now doing harpooning at catherby (option 4):
- The player runs behind the bank, not in to it. (fix I posted did not work)
- Would be lovely if it could use the Evergreens close by to cook, or perhaps selling at the close by shop.

Abacus
06-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Amazing script, yet to encounter any problems. Currently fishing Lobbies at Catherby.

BTW Thanks for the reflection tutorial link!

Produst
06-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Still try's to walk other side of the river in barbarian village (to the hut as mentioned before).

ineedbot
06-08-2014, 06:54 PM
v1.3 will come out here soon, it'll have better clicking because it'll check if the tile is on the screen rather than checking being 3 tiles near it. It'll have better running away from hostile randoms. It'll have paths to bank and back rather than blind walking. It'll allow catherby cooking at the range. And maybe karamja fishing and banking and cooking, you know... for the F2Ps...

MirSar
06-08-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm very much looking forward to it!
I have gotten from 1-50 in 12hrs with this script, thank you very much!

kingarabian
06-08-2014, 08:32 PM
9: begin
//below is net fishing at draynor with banking only
// BurntFishIDs := [7955, 324];
// CookedFishIDs := [316, 320];
RawFishIDs := [318, 322];
TreeLocation := Point(3084, 3242);
TreeLocation1 := Point(3100, 3243);
BankLocation := Point(3091, 3245);
FishingLocation := Point(3087, 3235);
FishingAnimation := 621;
TreeObjectID := 1278;
EquipmentID := 304;
FishingSpotID := 1525;
FishingTypeName := 'Net';
LogID := 1512;
canBank := true;
end;

Doing this stopped the script from chopping logs and cooking (draynor).

ineedbot
06-08-2014, 08:37 PM
9: begin
//below is net fishing at draynor with banking only
// BurntFishIDs := [7955, 324];
// CookedFishIDs := [316, 320];
RawFishIDs := [318, 322];
TreeLocation := Point(3084, 3242);
TreeLocation1 := Point(3100, 3243);
BankLocation := Point(3091, 3245);
FishingLocation := Point(3087, 3235);
FishingAnimation := 621;
TreeObjectID := 1278;
EquipmentID := 304;
FishingSpotID := 1525;
FishingTypeName := 'Net';
end;

Doing this stopped the script from chopping logs and cooking (draynor).

That would work. But you didnt need to comment out the burnt fish ids and cooked fish ids, simply making canCook false will stop cooking altogether.

Heres a little sneak peak at karmaja (i see ALOT of bots in f2p at karmamja.. someone beat me to this..)
12: begin
//below is banking and cooking fishing at karmaja with cage
BurntFishIDs := [382];
CookedFishIDs := [380];
RawFishIDs := [378];
TreeLocation := Point(2944, 3148);
BankLocation := Point(3045, 3234); //'Deposit'
FishingLocation := Point(2924, 3178);
PathToBank := [Point(3028, 3217), Point(3027, 3222), Point(3027, 3227), Point(3027, 3232), Point(3030, 3236), Point(3035, 3236), Point(3040, 3236), Point(3045, 3236)];
PathToFish := [Point(2951, 3147), Point(2946, 3147), Point(2941, 3146), Point(2936, 3146), Point(2931, 3148), Point(2926, 3148), Point(2921, 3150), Point(2916, 3150), Point(2915, 3155), Point(2919, 3159), Point(2920, 3164), Point(2920, 3169), Point(2923, 3173), Point(2924, 3178)];
FishingAnimation := 619;
TreeObjectID := 1276;
EquipmentID := 302;
FishingSpotID := 1519;
FishingTypeName := 'Cage';
canCook := true;
customCook := true;
customBank := true;
customIDs := [3644, 3646, 3645{these 3 are 'Pay-fare' NPC sarim}, 3648{'Pay-Fare' NPC karma}, 996{coins ID}];
customPath3 := [Point(-1, -1)];
customPath1 := [Point(2925, 3179), Point(2925, 3174), Point(2923, 3169), Point(2918, 3169), Point(2914, 3166), Point(2914, 3161), Point(2914, 3156), Point(2916, 3151), Point(2921, 3151), Point(2926, 3151), Point(2931, 3151), Point(2936, 3148), Point(2940, 3145), Point(2945, 3147)];//path to tree from fish
customPath4 := [Point(-1, -1)];
customPath2 := [Point(3047, 3234), Point(3042, 3236), Point(3037, 3236), Point(3032, 3236), Point(3028, 3233), Point(3028, 3228), Point(3028, 3223), Point(3027, 3218)]; //path from depo to payfare
customLocations := [Point(3027, 3219){payfare sarim}, Point(2956, 3144){'Cross' at karma}, Point(3031, 3217){'Cross' at sarim}, Point(2945, 3146){payfare karam}];
end;

kingarabian
06-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Looking good. Too bad the randoms throw the script off. Starts detecting randoms that are not there >.<

lichcut42
06-09-2014, 01:36 AM
i keep getting this error :(

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'F_AntiRandoms.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Mikkel\Desktop\[Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Fisher 1.2.simba'

ineedbot
06-09-2014, 02:52 AM
Looking good. Too bad the randoms throw the script off. Starts detecting randoms that are not there >.<
Yea I noticed it does that when some other people are not answering their randoms..

i keep getting this error :(
F_AntiRandoms: http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23224&d=1398286381 (move to .\scripts\)

Anyway, v1.3 is out. Has a nice GUI, try it out!

kingarabian
06-09-2014, 04:01 AM
Yea I noticed it does that when some other people are not answering their randoms..

I guess the whole nick name thing is nullified when it comes to reflection. Used to work very well in detecting individual randoms back in the color days.

ineedbot
06-09-2014, 04:51 AM

I guess the whole nick name thing is nullified when it comes to reflection. Used to work very well in detecting individual randoms back in the color days.
Oh really? Hmm... I could remove it the Edit box... But doesn't reflection randoms use some SRL randoms if reflection can't solve the random?

Abacus
06-09-2014, 05:51 AM
I downloaded version 1.3 but now when the script clicks on existing user it pauses and does not proceed to enter login details and just stops at the login screen.

Error: Exception: Invalid variant type cast at line 515
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]

luckydubai
06-09-2014, 06:39 AM
http://gyazo.com/1126310791cbbff0ad3709c7edb584fb
http://gyazo.com/052ab6dc0cb40beeac13b055f3106b31
Can someone help? this seems to be happening every script I download.

ineedbot
06-09-2014, 11:58 AM
I will try this out! Looks good.

ineedbot
06-09-2014, 02:53 PM
I downloaded version 1.3 but now when the script clicks on existing user it pauses and does not proceed to enter login details and just stops at the login screen.

Error: Exception: Invalid variant type cast at line 515
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]

Apparently you are putting in the world wrong on the startup form. Make the world something like '30' or '93, etc.

Abacus
06-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Ok problem fixed, I left the world box empty in the start up form assuming it would pick a random world for me as it did in v1.2.

Btw the bot gets stuck in the Frog princess random event and my character is morphed into a frog and is just stuck in the random, any way to fix this? Otherwise great bot!

ineedbot
06-10-2014, 06:32 PM
Ok problem fixed, I left the world box empty in the start up form assuming it would pick a random world for me as it did in v1.2.

Btw the bot gets stuck in the Frog princess random event and my character is morphed into a frog and is just stuck in the random, any way to fix this? Otherwise great bot!

I dont think the script handles the random events, i think its the reflection include that does it. u should ask them to fix and improve the randoms

simwun
06-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Keep getting this error, any ideas?

Exception in Script: Operator expected at line 281, column 26 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Tiles.simba"

tatertoot
06-11-2014, 07:49 PM
I get this when I attempt to begin the script. [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(62:26): Invalid number of parameters at line 62
Compiling failed.

I'll hit play script again after that and I will get the following error, [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 35
Compiling failed.

I used simba fine with older bots a few months ago , and I'm assuming its just an update or something I'm missing. I have all 07 includes , and all that jazz. I have all the programs put where the need to be for the specific bot . Maybe just a smart update? idk , help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ineedbot
06-11-2014, 10:34 PM
Keep getting this error, any ideas?

Exception in Script: Operator expected at line 281, column 26 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Tiles.simba"
Weird... Maybe your reflection include is bugged. Try reinstalling the reflection include.

I get this when I attempt to begin the script. [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(62:26): Invalid number of parameters at line 62
Compiling failed.

I'll hit play script again after that and I will get the following error, [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(35:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_World' at line 35
Compiling failed.

I used simba fine with older bots a few months ago , and I'm assuming its just an update or something I'm missing. I have all 07 includes , and all that jazz. I have all the programs put where the need to be for the specific bot . Maybe just a smart update? idk , help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yea it appears you need a SMART update, check out http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105548

Bumblefff
06-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Hiya, Just tried starting your script and all loaded up well till Smart kicked in and i received the error 'Error starting SMART, ensure the target page has an applet declaration'. I've googled this and found many different fixes, i've tried opening Runescape in browser, updating Java, Disabling antivirus, yet nothing has fixed it. Any idea why this is appearing for me?

Cheers

ineedbot
06-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Hiya, Just tried starting your script and all loaded up well till Smart kicked in and i received the error 'Error starting SMART, ensure the target page has an applet declaration'. I've googled this and found many different fixes, i've tried opening Runescape in browser, updating Java, Disabling antivirus, yet nothing has fixed it. Any idea why this is appearing for me?

Cheers
Keep retrying. Maybe put in a fixed world number like '30' or '94'. This is just a smart/srl-osr bug.

I'll be working on this location!

hakishakataki
06-12-2014, 02:42 AM
:spongebob:
Keep retrying. Maybe put in a fixed world number like '30' or '94'. This is just a smart/srl-osr bug.

I'll be working on this location!

woooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm rootin for yah! I'll personally test it out and help debug it!

Abacus
06-12-2014, 09:43 AM
I find that the bot doesn't bank items obtained through random events such as beer and kebabs from the drunken dwarf event and strength pots, etc.

BTW is this normal?? ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23391

It seems to keep spitting out g,y and ai letters.

The Mayor
06-12-2014, 10:31 AM
BTW is this normal?? ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23391

It seems to keep spitting out g,y and ai letters.

I think I read somewhere that is normal for reflection?

ineedbot
06-13-2014, 12:31 AM
I think I read somewhere that is normal for reflection?

Yes, I believe that happens when a hook is broken and it cannot grab the data needed... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bumblefff
06-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Hiya, i got the Script running fine but it is having trouble with some of the Randoms. I have on several occasions been teleported by the Sandwich lady, The Mysterious old man box cannot be solved and i end up with about 12 of the boxes in my inventory, The princess frog cannot be solved and i end up in the frog cave. Are these randoms unsolvable by the bot? as they appear quite often..

But just to conclude, the bot runs brilliantly otherwise!

Abacus
06-13-2014, 09:44 AM
Hiya, i got the Script running fine but it is having trouble with some of the Randoms. I have on several occasions been teleported by the Sandwich lady, The Mysterious old man box cannot be solved and i end up with about 12 of the boxes in my inventory, The princess frog cannot be solved and i end up in the frog cave. Are these randoms unsolvable by the bot? as they appear quite often..

But just to conclude, the bot runs brilliantly otherwise!

I have the same problem as him.

Bumblefff
06-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Still running it at the moment, it just managed to solve the mystery box random but it seems to very inconsistent. It also managed to solve the Genie and Drunken Dwarf random with no problems

Wire
06-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Great Script, sticks on the prison pete random.
*Three separate scripts

hakishakataki
06-14-2014, 04:08 AM

I'm not sure what to fill out for fishing Animation.
Do you need a picture of anything else in shilo village to make this work?

this is what i got so far, do you need a fishing spot location? i think i have it in one of the pictures.
RawFishIDs := [336, 332];
BaitID := -315;
BankLocation := Point(2852, 2954);
FishingAnimation := 623;
EquipmentID := 310;
FishingSpotID := 1515;
FishingTypeName := 'Lure';

pictures: http://imgur.com/a/qyvdq

EDIT: this is what i got now, i put it in the script and it will run to the spot and fish, but when it gets back to the bankers it just talks to them and doesnt enter the screen to deposit.

// shilo village lure and bank
BaitID := 315;
FishingLocation := Point(2859, 2971);

Also.. sometimes with rasolo... it thinks it's in the sell screen when it isn't and just right clicks fish for a while. but it fixes after a minute or two.

ineedbot
06-14-2014, 06:07 PM
I'm not sure what to fill out for fishing Animation.
Do you need a picture of anything else in shilo village to make this work?

this is what i got so far, do you need a fishing spot location? i think i have it in one of the pictures.
BaitID := -315;

pictures: http://imgur.com/a/qyvdq

EDIT: this is what i got now, i put it in the script and it will run to the spot and fish, but when it gets back to the bankers it just talks to them and doesnt enter the screen to deposit.

// shilo village lure and bank
BaitID := 315;
FishingLocation := Point(2859, 2971);

Also.. sometimes with rasolo... it thinks it's in the sell screen when it isn't and just right clicks fish for a while. but it fixes after a minute or two.

Thanks! I'll try and do something with that data there. Also about the selling screens, I'm going to add a DTM to know if its in the selling screen or not, thus eliminating that problem ^^

hakishakataki
06-14-2014, 06:33 PM
Thanks! I'll try and do something with that data there. Also about the selling screens, I'm going to add a DTM to know if its in the selling screen or not, thus eliminating that problem ^^

Cool :), if there is anything I can help with, let me know!

- What DTM editor do you use?

ineedbot
06-14-2014, 08:01 PM
Cool :), if there is anything I can help with, let me know!

- What DTM editor do you use?

alright thanks, and I just use the in-program simba DTM editor.

hakishakataki
06-17-2014, 07:03 PM
Some things I've noticed.

- The whirlpool detection isn't great. I keep losing poles to it
- The drop speed is a little slow. I haven't figured out how to speed it up.
- It's not great at some randoms: giles always teleports me. frog random always gets me.

ineedbot
06-17-2014, 10:29 PM
Some things I've noticed.

- The whirlpool detection isn't great. I keep losing poles to it
- The drop speed is a little slow. I haven't figured out how to speed it up.
- It's not great at some randoms: giles always teleports me. frog random always gets me.

I could try and do somekind of 'faster' dropping method. Shift keys.
I can improve the whirlpool detection, right now if two of the same whirlpools overlap each other, it might ignore the whirlpool if there is one.
My script doesn't handle the randoms, its F_AntiRandoms and reflection anti randoms.

hakishakataki
06-17-2014, 10:42 PM
I could try and do somekind of 'faster' dropping method. Shift keys.
I can improve the whirlpool detection, right now if two of the same whirlpools overlap each other, it might ignore the whirlpool if there is one.
My script doesn't handle the randoms, its F_AntiRandoms and reflection anti randoms.

Ah, right.
Along with the whirlpool, there's also that spitting fish. he just shoots the rod on the ground somewhere.

ineedbot
06-17-2014, 10:46 PM
Ah, right.
Along with the whirlpool, there's also that spitting fish. he just shoots the rod on the ground somewhere.

It'll handle that, it checks the ground and picks up the equipment if it detects that theres no equipment in the users inv,

Awkwardsaw
06-18-2014, 12:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/74dQDVg.png

Stopped for some unknown reason(We were logged out, I need to get the 1.5 version :p)
Some more feedback: Have the script drop/ bank the items received from random events, if you haven't already added that.

ineedbot
06-19-2014, 09:53 PM
Nice script! heres a bunch of progs

http://i59.tinypic.com/1paxkw.png

ineedbot
06-20-2014, 01:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/74dQDVg.png

Stopped for some unknown reason(We were logged out, I need to get the 1.5 version :p)
Some more feedback: Have the script drop/ bank the items received from random events, if you haven't already added that.

Nice proggy thanks!
I may get around to do it. Maybe in 1.6

Stick1234
06-22-2014, 07:12 PM
Literally the best script on the Villavu. Ineedbot deserves a medal. I've used your fishing guild fisher until it was outdated and I've been using this script daily. Would like to see a force disable fishing feature if it's remotely possible. Other cooking scripts don't even begin to compare to this script's capabilities and I'd like to rush 94 cooking. Regardless this script is outstanding and I appreciate all of the time that you're putting into it and how you're still updating it. I'm taking this horse to 99 fishing if I can.

hijack20
06-23-2014, 02:22 PM

I'm very grateful for this script thank you :) Its got me from 55 to 68 fishing so far. It is definitely the best script I've used. It no longer seems to work however, I got logged out, on the log in screen it said runescape has been updated. I'm guessing it has something to do with that. I will keep checking to see if there are any updates for the script :) Thank you for your hard work!

Spoola
06-26-2014, 04:46 PM
Has some trouble at the Barbarian Village fly fishing spots with banking activated. It will have trouble detecting if a fishing spot has moved or if your inventory is full, and will spend a lot of time standing around between actions.

rawrcakez
06-27-2014, 08:58 AM
Need help please, I keep getting this error: Exception in Script: File "SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba" not found at line 3, column 5

Unfold
06-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Need help please, I keep getting this error: Exception in Script: File "SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba" not found at line 3, column 5

Download OSR-SRL

Unfold
06-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Hey,
This bot is great and it works amazingly well.

Jeroen
06-27-2014, 08:35 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\F_AntiRandoms.simba(120:10): Duplicate identifier 'R_GETWIDGET' at line 120
Compiling failed.

Help please :P I tried re-installing everything but it doesnt seems to work.

corangerx111
06-27-2014, 09:16 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\F_AntiRandoms.simba(120:10): Duplicate identifier 'R_GETWIDGET' at line 120
Compiling failed.

Help please :P I tried re-installing everything but it doesnt seems to work.
I'm having same problem

Solar
06-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Read this post; https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479&page=14&p=1297678#post1297678

Stick1234
06-28-2014, 05:12 PM
I tried to follow what the post says by removing functions from widgets and f_antirandoms, but I obviously took out the wrong things, because it's still not working. I get either the exact same error, the duplicate identifiers error, or I get an error in the widgets script that says [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Widgets.simba(11:3): Unknown identifier 'Text' at line 11

corangerx111
06-28-2014, 07:15 PM
I tried to follow what the post says by removing functions from widgets and f_antirandoms, but I obviously took out the wrong things, because it's still not working. I get either the exact same error, the duplicate identifiers error, or I get an error in the widgets script that says [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Widgets.simba(11:3): Unknown identifier 'Text' at line 11
I got mine to work, all I did was remove everything that kept popping up as an error in F_Antirandoms. If you want you can use mine to see if they work.

Stick1234
06-28-2014, 07:28 PM
I got mine to work, all I did was remove everything that kept popping up as an error in F_Antirandoms. If you want you can use mine to see if they work.

Thanks Coranger, I did end up figuring out what to remove and I did get the script running, but I think I may have taken away more functions than I needed to, because now my script is failing randoms that it hadn't before. So I appreciate you giving me yours and it appears to have fixed the problems I was having with the changes I had made to my antirandoms when I run it with yours. Thanks man!

corangerx111
06-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Thanks Coranger, I did end up figuring out what to remove and I did get the script running, but I think I may have taken away more functions than I needed to, because now my script is failing randoms that it hadn't before. So I appreciate you giving me yours and it appears to have fixed the problems I was having with the changes I had made to my antirandoms when I run it with yours. Thanks man!
No problem man! Happy botting!

EDIT: Just wanted to put up a proggy to show how wonderful this bot is :)

http://i62.tinypic.com/33jqzkp.png

ineedbot
06-29-2014, 07:23 AM
I'll be updating the script here soon. Adding all the proggies too. Thanks!

edit: updated

Adamb_135
06-29-2014, 06:53 PM
Field not found error.
Do any sscripts even work right now?
Thank You

ineedbot
06-29-2014, 07:00 PM
Field not found error.
Do any sscripts even work right now?
Thank You
Can you post the whole debug? I don't know how you got that error with just Field not found.
The script is working perfectly right now for me.

mooiboy24
06-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Nice script, but while doing cage at the fishing guild I noticed the bot makes you walk behind the bank then into the bank, I think people will notice you bot?

Stick1234
06-30-2014, 01:18 AM
Is there still an issue with the duplicate identifiers from using F_AntiRandoms? Because since I've changed my F_AntiRandom codes to work with Widgets.simba's code and not cause a duplicate identifiers error(Using Corangerx11's version of F Antirandoms), this script is missing certain randoms. Not all of them, but I woke up at Wizard's tower and beside dwarf mine more than once now and I can't figure out which one it's failing. Also since I've changed my AntiRandoms folder, when I start it for the first time it won't start fishing after it's walked down from the bank and I have to restart it at the fishing spot to get it to begin. But after that it works flawlessly aside from the random that it's missing. Most recent proggy was 1 hour and 36 minutes before it failed that random and I end up near Dwarf mine.

ineedbot
06-30-2014, 03:12 AM
Is there still an issue with the duplicate identifiers from using F_AntiRandoms? Because since I've changed my F_AntiRandom codes to work with Widgets.simba's code and not cause a duplicate identifiers error(Using Corangerx11's version of F Antirandoms), this script is missing certain randoms. Not all of them, but I woke up at Wizard's tower and beside dwarf mine more than once now and I can't figure out which one it's failing. Also since I've changed my AntiRandoms folder, when I start it for the first time it won't start fishing after it's walked down from the bank and I have to restart it at the fishing spot to get it to begin. But after that it works flawlessly aside from the random that it's missing. Most recent proggy was 1 hour and 36 minutes before it failed that random and I end up near Dwarf mine.
Well my script doesnt handle the randoms, it would be the reflection dev's job to do it.

havin fun
07-03-2014, 11:34 PM
excuse me, im at the karamja fisher, and before it banks at the deposit box it keeps just pauses. and on the java it keeps spitting out a lot of e j and aj letters. what do i do

havin fun
07-04-2014, 12:05 AM
I tried different setting but It still does not work. The banking deposit does not work at karamja. Or maybe my setting agian need tweaking, help would be appreciated. Thank you so much

havin fun
07-04-2014, 12:13 AM
It says

SMART [4196]: Field not found: aj
SMART [4196]: Field not found: j
SMART [4196]: Field not found: e

repeated. what does this mean. I have tried a different location and it still works. any recommendations

ineedbot
07-04-2014, 12:29 AM
It says

repeated. what does this mean. I have tried a different location and it still works. any recommendations
Sorry, I made a simple mistake in the code when I rewrote it, thanks for reporting this, i'll quickly upload the fix

Basic
07-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Outpost fishing method wouldn't be bad

ineedbot
07-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Outpost fishing method wouldn't be bad

Sure I can add that

Basic
07-04-2014, 10:59 PM
23497 Not sure if this will help.
Yeah, is barb fishing faster total XP?

Stick1234
07-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Well my script doesnt handle the randoms, it would be the reflection dev's job to do it.

Ah, well it's not a big deal anyhow, it just ran for 7 hours for me, so in that case as I've said before your script is extremely impressive and keep making pro scripts.

ineedbot
07-06-2014, 01:54 AM
23497 Not sure if this will help.
Yeah, is barb fishing faster total XP?
That error isnt really relevant to my script, I think its just broken hooks or something with reflection.
idk if it is faster, but i'll deffenitly add it in the next update

Ah, well it's not a big deal anyhow, it just ran for 7 hours for me, so in that case as I've said before your script is extremely impressive and keep making pro scripts.

thanks! thats an impressive proggy!^

http://i57.tinypic.com/28bhdeh.png

icode
07-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Won't run for me.

Attempting to pair to a smart client..
Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
Set SMART[6612] as Simba's target
Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[6612]
Reflection Hooks are outdated
No need to post about it, we are currently working on it. ~ Reflection dev's
Succesfully freed SMART[6612]
Successfully executed.

Dervish
07-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Won't run for me.

Set SMART[6612] as Simba's target
Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[6612]
Succesfully freed SMART[6612]
Successfully executed.

Edit : to clarify, each time OSRS is updated, there are things called "hooks" which change, effectively breaking Reflection scripts until an update is made.

icode
07-10-2014, 03:10 PM

Saw that, but wasn't sure if it was right or not thanks though.

Dervish
07-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Saw that, but wasn't sure if it was right or not thanks though.

No worries, usually hook updates are relatively quick around here. That's the problem of using Reflection, it breaks when OSRS is updated.

PheerlessKnight
07-12-2014, 06:37 AM
I tried using your script everything works except it never fishs
Oops! Lost your tool... sorry ): Logging out...
Thats the error I get after it logs in perfectly and I'm at the fishing spot but it wont detect the fishing tool. Tried at Catherby for harpooning and Barb village for fly fishing.
I always have the tool + bait but it never detects it. Its on my first inv slot top left but still.

Basic
07-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Does it say anything about outdated hooks?
Did you fill in every option in the GUI including the location?

ineedbot
07-12-2014, 05:45 PM
I tried using your script everything works except it never fishs
Oops! Lost your tool... sorry ): Logging out...
Thats the error I get after it logs in perfectly and I'm at the fishing spot but it wont detect the fishing tool. Tried at Catherby for harpooning and Barb village for fly fishing.
I always have the tool + bait but it never detects it. Its on my first inv slot top left but still.
Yea its a broken hook... I guess you could turn on 'barb fish' at the start so it ignores looking for a tool...

Edit: suddenly its works? idk.. but its working now..

PheerlessKnight
07-12-2014, 08:26 PM
Dude so sorry. I'm an utter dumb ass. I never knew Location existed. Dumb blonde moments despite not being a blonde. It should work fine now. If it doesnt I'll be sure to get back 2 you

Edit: It works completely fine I had just not selected location and I'm wondering that it uses SMART right the client which calls cmd and cmd keeps on saying
field not found: e
field not found: r
field not found: ai
(Constant Loop)
Program works fine so far but I wonder what that is.

ineedbot
07-17-2014, 01:26 AM
Heres v2.0, file was too big so had to make the picture external to the script.

Blak Fishy
07-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Just want to say the script is awesome, helped me in getting to 60 fishing. Had a sweet 3 hour proggy but lost it. Thanks!

ineedbot
07-22-2014, 12:14 AM
Just want to say the script is awesome, helped me in getting to 60 fishing. Had a sweet 3 hour proggy but lost it. Thanks!

Sweet! Should upload it and i'll add it to the front page.

Added v2.1, changed up the GUI added more locations, and now uses an updater, similar to my woodcutter script.

Rasmus00666
07-23-2014, 01:49 PM
It works flawless until the banking part, then it just stands there... could i have some help lol?

tado337
07-24-2014, 04:48 PM
thanks for the script. now i just have to wait that the files get updated because of the osrs update today. than i can run in again. but in all a really good script.

ineedbot
07-25-2014, 07:56 PM
It works flawless until the banking part, then it just stands there... could i have some help lol?

Where at? What location are you using?

hcmichael21
07-26-2014, 01:59 AM
Error: Exception: Invalid variant type cast at line 475

ineedbot
07-26-2014, 02:18 AM

I bet its opening Login.simba... its not really part of my script. Try changing whats in for the username box.

hcmichael21
07-26-2014, 02:33 AM
Thanks for the quick reply! But no luck, I don't understand how it's even calling that file

ineedbot
07-26-2014, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the quick reply! But no luck, I don't understand how it's even calling that file

I don't know why it would occur that error. Try reinstalling the SRL-OSR include.

goswag
07-26-2014, 07:20 AM
Where at? What location are you using?

i'm having the same problem at the piscatoris spot

ineedbot
07-26-2014, 07:24 AM
i'm having the same problem at the piscatoris spot

Ohh i see, it doesn't bank properly. Could you help me out? Could you use the ID Display.simba script found in include\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Tools and run it when the bank is on screen and send me some pictures? I cannot access piscatoris as I dont quest.

goswag
07-26-2014, 07:28 AM
Ohh i see, it doesn't bank properly. Could you help me out? Could you use the ID Display.simba script found in include\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Tools and run it when the bank is on screen and send me some pictures? I cannot access piscatoris as I dont quest.

sure one sec

goswag
07-26-2014, 07:39 AM

ineedbot
07-26-2014, 07:41 AM

it didn't get the banker's NPCID, make sure you have debugNPCs on true

wait, nvm, thanks, ill fix it here.

Alright, its uploaded, try it out. but i got to go to sleep. gl!

goswag
07-26-2014, 07:57 AM
it didn't get the banker's NPCID, make sure you have debugNPCs on true

wait, nvm, thanks, ill fix it here.

Alright, its uploaded, try it out. but i got to go to sleep. gl!

thank you for your help! i'll try it out soon and post proggys and/or bugs

klew1102
07-26-2014, 09:20 AM
Bot Log outs for every random that requires an option (Sand which lady, strange box, school one (with the dragon teacher) is this fixable?
Did I do something wrong? Thanks

ineedbot
07-26-2014, 05:58 PM
Bot Log outs for every random that requires an option (Sand which lady, strange box, school one (with the dragon teacher) is this fixable?
Did I do something wrong? Thanks

My script doesn't handle randoms, its the reflection include that does that.

goswag
07-26-2014, 07:31 PM
My script doesn't handle randoms, its the reflection include that does that.

http://puu.sh/as9V3/eff8abb395.png

i get this error when running the script(after the piscatoris bank update)

ineedbot
07-26-2014, 07:35 PM
http://puu.sh/as9V3/eff8abb395.png

i get this error when running the script(after the piscatoris bank update)

oops sorry little typo, change the fristtime to firsttime

DnB Junki
07-27-2014, 05:38 PM
Hey man I want this fishing script to work and i have done everything so far, ive set up simba, got the reflection, got the Al_Functions.

I only need to set up this SMART thing and i dont know how?

Please help me, i am new to this and i just wanna fish, it seems like the most forums are in-active and the last posts were in 2013, can you please help me running this script? I would appreciate it

ineedbot
07-27-2014, 07:45 PM
Hey man I want this fishing script to work and i have done everything so far, ive set up simba, got the reflection, got the Al_Functions.

I only need to set up this SMART thing and i dont know how?

Please help me, i am new to this and i just wanna fish, it seems like the most forums are in-active and the last posts were in 2013, can you please help me running this script? I would appreciate it
Simply download and extract these files: https://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22136&d=1377197805 to the Plugins folder of your simba folder.

DnB Junki
07-27-2014, 08:52 PM
i got everything to work now, but when the client starts up, it wants me to put in my username and password so thats what i do and after that it gets stucked at the welcome screen. i see a small red dot doing nothing and i cant press anything either. :s

ineedbot
07-27-2014, 09:11 PM
i got everything to work now, but when the client starts up, it wants me to put in my username and password so thats what i do and after that it gets stucked at the welcome screen. i see a small red dot doing nothing and i cant press anything either. :s

You can 'disable' the bot by pressing Disable Smart, this allows you to retake control of the bot and input anything you want, to reenable the bot, just Enable Smart.

DnB Junki
07-27-2014, 09:16 PM
thanks man its working :D

ineedbot
07-27-2014, 10:17 PM
Nice script as always, thanks for keeping it updated! Workingnicely.

ne lg
07-28-2014, 12:10 AM
Wow, this script is really impressive, probably the best i've tried,

Good job bro!

goswag
07-30-2014, 07:26 PM
i've got a problem. today the script updated reflection, and after i start it it just stares at the fishing spot, saying the folowing: "going to the fishing spot.."

ineedbot
07-30-2014, 11:34 PM
i've got a problem. today the script updated reflection, and after i start it it just stares at the fishing spot, saying the folowing: "going to the fishing spot.."

Seems like the include's problem, should post about it on there. Nothing i can do about it with my script.

goswag
07-31-2014, 01:05 PM
Seems like the include's problem, should post about it on there. Nothing i can do about it with my script.
they should do something about the hooks so they don't break after every small update..

NKN
07-31-2014, 01:14 PM
they should do something about the hooks so they don't break after every small update..

That's how hooks work.
Each update they change and we have to fix them manually.

goswag
07-31-2014, 01:43 PM
That's how hooks work.
Each update they change and we have to fix them manually.

hmm i thought hooks could be updated manually like the newer versions of scrips

Novite666
07-31-2014, 02:01 PM
Great script bro! Going to use on my account.

NKN
07-31-2014, 02:24 PM
hmm i thought hooks could be updated manually like the newer versions of scrips
If we ever finish our updater, they can.

Right now, no.

goswag
07-31-2014, 10:10 PM
If we ever finish our updater, they can.

Right now, no.

Okay, thanks for replying :D

laleepop
07-31-2014, 10:19 PM
reflection outdated? what do i do? and also when the bot was working it wouldnt be able to do some randoms like the mysterious old man's box that replicated, the dragon teacher, both of evil bob's randoms and niles random. Is that because i haven't set the anti randoms up properly?

ineedbot
08-01-2014, 01:12 AM
reflection outdated? what do i do? and also when the bot was working it wouldnt be able to do some randoms like the mysterious old man's box that replicated, the dragon teacher, both of evil bob's randoms and niles random. Is that because i haven't set the anti randoms up properly?

You'll have to wait... I cannot update the include, its the dev's job too.

laleepop
08-01-2014, 03:24 AM
You'll have to wait... I cannot update the include, its the dev's job too.

oh okay, uh what about the randoms? is that my fault they're not working or is there something with the script

ineedbot
08-01-2014, 06:57 AM
oh okay, uh what about the randoms? is that my fault they're not working or is there something with the script

Randoms are the reflection dev's jobs too. They said they'll get some development in once they got an 'updater' ready.

goswag
08-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Randoms are the reflection dev's jobs too. They said they'll get some development in once they got an 'updater' ready.
Whats wrong with the include? it really blocks out the script
http://puu.sh/aBerU/1fb84c9524.jpg <- this is what he does

ineedbot
08-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Whats wrong with the include? it really blocks out the script
http://puu.sh/aBerU/1fb84c9524.jpg <- this is what he does
Right now it seems like a recent update with the include broke finding NPCs, you should post on the include's thread.

punnar
08-02-2014, 11:19 PM
it cant bank at shilo because shilo bank is not left click only. it needs right click and then select bank. please fix

uhit
08-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Works like a charm in cath

If no randoms fk me over, you'll have a 6 hour proggy (or more) soon :)

punnar
08-03-2014, 09:49 AM
figuted it out. At line 1148 change customBank := true; to customBank := false; . Then it will bank but takes some time.

Synikk
08-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Thanks punnar that worked for me. Thanks a lot for the script i'll hopefully be able to post a 5 hour proggy when im done :)

jacobk97
08-16-2014, 08:40 PM
I need help setting this up, it just doesnt work for some reason. Keeps saying:

--
WARNING: Please fill in your nickname. with player: J N K4
--
WARNING: Your nickname isn' found in the players name with player: J N K4

For more information, visit http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5410
SRL Compiled in 31 msec
Failed to pair to SMART[848]
Failed to pair to any smart previously spawned smart clients
Attempting to spawn a client
Grabbing your best world...
Succesfully spawned a client, attempting to target...
Set SMART[6412] as Simba's target
Reflection succesfully setup!
Welcome to Runescape.

Can someone like skype me and walk me through whats going wrong?

j n k4
08-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Cant get script to run, can someone walk me through on how to set it up cause i cant get any script to work?

The Spark
08-16-2014, 10:00 PM
Cant get script to run, can someone walk me through on how to set it up cause i cant get any script to work?

Post the debug? If you just say you can't get the script to run, nobody here is going to know how to help you.

j n k4
08-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Post the debug? If you just say you can't get the script to run, nobody here is going to know how to help you.

Its not just getting caught at one place, if one things doesn't fail another does, can you like skype or teamview me? Honestly i dont even know where the debug is.

The Spark
08-16-2014, 10:07 PM
Its not just getting caught at one place, if one things doesn't fail another does, can you like skype or teamview me? Honestly i dont even know where the debug is.

sure, whats your skype?

j n k4
08-16-2014, 10:15 PM
sure, whats your skype?

Jacobnk97, display name is Salumn

j n k4
08-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Sparkyownage?

j n k4
08-16-2014, 11:23 PM
Okay with sparkyownage's help i got it working but when i am fishing at Otto's it keeps selecting the feathers and when it tries to drop the fish it doesnt work, it just sits there using the feather on all the fish not dropping them.

ineedbot
08-16-2014, 11:54 PM
Okay with sparkyownage's help i got it working but when i am fishing at Otto's it keeps selecting the feathers and when it tries to drop the fish it doesnt work, it just sits there using the feather on all the fish not dropping them.

If you have more than 100k feathers, SRL's Activateditem function will return a false positive... SRL's fault, not mine. To fix this just deposit enough feathers so its less than 100k.

j n k4
08-17-2014, 12:11 AM
Thanks so much!

The Spark
08-17-2014, 12:37 AM
The script keeps getting stuck on randoms. It got stuck on the mysterious old man's random, it didn't even solve it, or click on the box, or anything, but in the script debug it said the random was solved, and so when it went to drop the items, it couldn't drop the box and the box kept replicating until the script terminated. Also, earlier, the random guy spawned, and was waiting for me to talk to him, but the debug automatically said that it failed to solve the random, and logged out.

E: Added some pictures
http://i.imgur.com/bZBM1vU.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/TA5ZeJy.png?1

Mirko010
08-17-2014, 01:03 PM
When i wanna run the script it gives me this error: Exception in Script: Error: Exception: Invalid variant type cast at line 475
How can i fix this?
Thanks already!

tweak147
08-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Very Nice script. It only got stuck when returning to the bank near Barb Village. Was using lure

ineedbot
08-20-2014, 09:34 PM
When i wanna run the script it gives me this error: Exception in Script: Error: Exception: Invalid variant type cast at line 475
How can i fix this?
Thanks already!
Must of opened login.simba... I do not know why it does this. It has to do with the login steps. Just start the script logged in.

Very Nice script. It only got stuck when returning to the bank near Barb Village. Was using lure
May i ask where it got stuck?

nixter243
08-20-2014, 11:23 PM
erm when I do ottos it drops my rod as well as all the fish lol any solution?

I mean dropping fish is a yes but the rod gets annoying because I have to pause the script to pick it up

ineedbot
08-20-2014, 11:46 PM
it shouldnt drop the rod... :/ can you give me the id of the rod (to do this open .includes\srl-osr\srl\reflection\tools\id_display.simba, and run it)

nixter243
08-21-2014, 12:00 AM
it shouldnt drop the rod... :/ can you give me the id of the rod (to do this open .includes\srl-osr\srl\reflection\tools\id_display.simba, and run it)

The picture shows the id as 11324

ineedbot
08-21-2014, 12:04 AM
The picture shows the id as 11324

Well idk why its dropping it... The id is correct. can you confirm its defiantly dropping the tool? Make sure the location is set and turn off barb fishing. (its only used for the bare handed fishing)

nixter243
08-21-2014, 12:09 AM
Well idk why its dropping it... The id is correct. can you confirm its defiantly dropping the tool? Make sure the location is set and turn off barb fishing. (its only used for the bare handed fishing)

Solved:) Thank you, ineedbot

ps. Had Barb Fishing box checked

KingDiscontent
08-21-2014, 03:06 AM
Solved:) Thank you, ineedbot

ps. Had Barb Fishing box checked

I had this same problem, thanks for the resolve.

hakishakataki
08-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Im having a problem where it wont detect the bankbooth screen, i think it may have something to do with the tabs.
when it opens the bank, the status never changes and it keeps right clicking around.

A deposit box option would be a quick fix, im not sure how to code it though

using the dev.simba script, the bank deposit box id is '1147'.

I could also help making a bitmap for the tab's bankscreen if needed

ineedbot
08-22-2014, 02:22 AM
Im having a problem where it wont detect the bankbooth screen, i think it may have something to do with the tabs.
when it opens the bank, the status never changes and it keeps right clicking around.

A deposit box option would be a quick fix, im not sure how to code it though

using the dev.simba script, the bank deposit box id is '1147'.

I could also help making a bitmap for the tab's bankscreen if needed
Where are you using the script?

hakishakataki
08-22-2014, 03:20 AM
catherby, i havent tried fishing guild yet, so idk if that works or not.

ineedbot
08-22-2014, 06:29 AM
catherby, i havent tried fishing guild yet, so idk if that works or not.
Try updating your srl-osr include.

Mirko010
08-22-2014, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=ineedbot;1305327]Must of opened login.simba... I do not know why it does this. It has to do with the login steps. Just start the script logged in.

How can i start the script logged in? Im new to Simba so i don't understand it..
Edit: Already fixed it. The script Can't Power fish shrimps @ lumby swamp? when i try to fish there it just stands still and does nothing.

tweak147
08-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Yes, sorry for the late reply. I am adding a screenshot, inside the red circle is about where it got stuck.23893
Really nice script though I must say great work :)

Okay and one more thing, When fishing in Karamja, I try to sell to to the General store but it does not locate and open up the Store from the NPC. 23894 EDIT(I fixed this by updating the NPC ID numbers to 518, and 519)

I'm learning a lot just by looking inside your code. To me, who is a noob when it comes to script, it has been easy to find and change things as I need. I have one quick question though. What do you use to find coordinates?

tweak147
08-25-2014, 11:06 AM
Try closing out of the script completely and restarting. If not then try restarting Simba all-together.
My apologies, this was in response to whomever got the error when starting the script. I know that restarting the script from scratch usually fixes any error. One more thing and I'll stop posting in here haha. For karamja it is best to do the quest so yo can just right click and pay the fare. Seems to work flawlessly then. occasionally running to cook the fish at the tree it will go inside with bananas, but it has seemed to fix itself. If you edit the coordinates a tiny bit you should have no problems at all.

Cyber 6 Cal
08-27-2014, 04:27 AM
Ineedbot, just want to say thanks for being selfless and sharing your script with everyone (works fantastic for me) and still trying to help everyone out with their problems. Keep up the good work.

kajvermeiren
08-27-2014, 06:35 AM
MY bot stops in bank, get's full inv and than keeps clicking at my stuff in bank. Any idea how to solve this? 23917

Bumblefff
08-27-2014, 09:40 PM
I've been using your script for a while and am loving it!! The one problem i've came across is having to return to it every hour or so and make sure that my character hasn't got stuck at a random event such as the frog or the mysterious box (which keeps duplicating and blocking my inventory up). I just read that you have been working on an incldue to fix the current anti-randoms within reflection, are you going to release this? if not, is there any way i can try and make the anti-random include work again so that it beats all the randoms?

Cheers.

tweak147
08-28-2014, 05:27 PM
MY bot stops in bank, get's full inv and than keeps clicking at my stuff in bank. Any idea how to solve this? 23917

You can try checking that the ID's are correct. I know they do frequent updates of the ID's of objects.

ineedbot
08-29-2014, 09:41 PM

try updating your SRL-OSR include. you may have it outdated,

hakishakataki
09-02-2014, 04:39 PM
try updating your SRL-OSR include. you may have it outdated,

when i press 'check for update' in simba, it says no update is available. Should i be updating manually? or is the simba function enough.

ineedbot
09-02-2014, 06:50 PM
when i press 'check for update' in simba, it says no update is available. Should i be updating manually? or is the simba function enough.

You gotta do it manually.

DnB Junki
10-03-2014, 03:20 PM
When im running the script it says, no tool found, looking for tool and then it logs out, but i have the (normal)harpoon in my inventory? i always used the script like this and it always worked for me

Harrier
10-03-2014, 07:19 PM
When im running the script it says, no tool found, looking for tool and then it logs out, but i have the (normal)harpoon in my inventory? i always used the script like this and it always worked for me
Broken hook I guess

turpakeikka
10-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Hi. I managed to get the bot running somehow but it seems the walking path to fishing spot in catherby and walking back to bank are somehow wrong. Bot triest to run to bank, but the path will lead to near Camelot. Is there something wrong with the path or how is this fixable? Thank you

Blakerey
10-18-2014, 04:51 AM
Nice script!

Here's a proggy for you!

jst94
10-21-2014, 08:32 PM
Hey,
Whenever i try to run this script i get the following thing:

Starting form...
Starting...
Successfully executed.

And then it doesnt do anything.

EDIT: Got it fixed by saving the form.

EDIT 2: Only thing it does is it spams my java console with SMART NOT FOUND K

brentdevent
11-04-2014, 05:29 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\login.simba(140:5): Unknown identifier 'Mouse' at line 141

the login keeps failing :\ (everything is up to date)

champin
11-16-2014, 06:20 PM
im caging at karamja with this and all it is doing is catching one lobster then logging me out.. is there something im doing wrong? please help

tsacmoc
11-18-2014, 05:04 PM
I got banned in less then 3 days using this script. I was at catherby cage fishing though.

I'm big net fishing there atm on a new account, I suspect a ban in a few days.

loltryffel
12-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Looking pretty good, thinking about maybe going for 99 fishing with this, wonder how safe this is. Still have to try it

ineedbot
12-11-2014, 02:12 AM
A complete rewrite will be out soon, it'll use AeroLib and the new reflection include being written in lape. Everything is working just fine as of now, only Monkfishing won't bank because I need to add opening the door and stuff, and I dont got an account that can access monkfishing right now.

brentdevent
12-12-2014, 05:48 AM

sweet 17 hours of fishing xp! got 85+ fishing and cooking of this script!

thanks man! awesome script!

squirrelz
12-22-2014, 06:43 PM

sweet 17 hours of fishing xp! got 85+ fishing and cooking of this script!

thanks man! awesome script!
yo man have you got a copy of al_functions.simba i could get, the download link is broken D:

poop12345
12-23-2014, 08:49 PM
[Error] C:\Users\Doge\Desktop\[SRL-OSR][Reflection][v2.2] ineedbots AIO Fisher.simba(1401:13): Unknown type 'TInventoryItemArray' at line 1401
Compiling failed.
Any ideas?

jtsnowboy
12-26-2014, 05:34 PM
The script logs me in, clicks on one fishing hole, then before my character gets a chance to even finish fishing it logs me out and Simba gives error
"The following bitmaps were not freed: [3]" I don't understand what the issue is...

simo454
12-26-2014, 05:59 PM
dude, it just says sucessful executed and when i lick play on the gui screen, it never starts a client? is this working or not?

brentdevent
12-27-2014, 03:55 PM
yo man have you got a copy of al_functions.simba i could get, the download link is broken D:24672 here you go mate ;)

brentdevent
01-09-2015, 03:14 PM
well after the update of the reflection hooks i got this error anyone knows how to fix this ?

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Misc.simba(245:63): Unknown identifier 'client_settings' at line 246

Kyle
01-09-2015, 03:43 PM
well after the update of the reflection hooks i got this error anyone knows how to fix this ?

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Misc.simba(245:63): Unknown identifier 'client_settings' at line 246

Please re download from https://code.google.com/p/osrreflection

freaky330
01-09-2015, 08:53 PM
same here

Turpinator
01-09-2015, 09:12 PM
same here

yeah that thing...

If youre having a problem, it helps to say what it is rather than 'me too'

Kyle
01-09-2015, 09:27 PM
yeah that thing...

If youre having a problem, it helps to say what it is rather than 'me too'

It would be just as helpful if his problem is the same as the one that was fixed in the post literally one post above..

ineedbot
01-11-2015, 03:58 AM
There, script updated, converted to work with lape, areolib and the new lape reflection include! Up next; my AIO Chopper.

DnB Junki
01-11-2015, 10:14 PM
i get this message when i try to run it with PascalScript: Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\[SRL-OSR][Reflection][v3] ineedbots AIO Fisher.simba'

And when i istall AeroLib in my Includes folder and i run the script with Lape i get this:Error: File "AeroLib/Reflection/Reflection.Simba" not found at line 4
Compiling failed.

Any idea?

EDIT: I got it running, i downloaded the Reflection (lape version) and installed it in my AeroLib Folder lol.

brentdevent
01-12-2015, 04:19 PM
There, script updated, converted to work with lape, areolib and the new lape reflection include! Up next; my AIO Chopper.

Thanks for the update! I'll test it and post some proggies later :)

Stick1234
01-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Coming up with an error here when I try to start the new version of the script

Error: Plugin(prosocks32) has not been found
Compiling failed.

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what any of that means and hopefully somebody else will?

Kyle
01-18-2015, 08:52 PM
Coming up with an error here when I try to start the new version of the script

Error: Plugin(prosocks32) has not been found
Compiling failed.

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what any of that means and hopefully somebody else will?

Make sure to read https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479

mopafid
01-19-2015, 07:56 PM
I'm attempting to fish in Catherby, lobster - With cooking and banking enabled. It manages to get about halfway to the fishing spots, and then I get this error: 24833

Also, I tried Tuna fishing in Catherby too - It just keeps left clicking the fishing spots, and attempt to "cage" the spots, instead of choosing the Harpoon option.

Any help appreciated :/

pwn it
01-19-2015, 07:58 PM
Exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 5:3

:(

KeepBotting
01-19-2015, 08:25 PM
Exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 5:3

:(
Script > Interpreter > change it to whatever it's not already on

foxeron
01-20-2015, 02:27 AM
Error: Access violation at line 12
Execution failed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4]

Please help?

Kyle
01-20-2015, 02:07 PM
If you get any errors regarding reflection after this update, we changed the include location to: simba/includes/reflection. So if you get any errors, please just redownload it at https://github.com/Elfyyy/OSR-Reflection and change the include line on the script to: {$i Reflection/Reflection.simba}

Thanks!

rj
01-20-2015, 07:19 PM
Make sure to read https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479

are we supposed to rename it to prosocks32 because I also get the same error. I renamed it to avoid the error but IDK if the prosocks in the link you provided is the same one as "prosocks32"

Kyle
01-20-2015, 07:39 PM
are we supposed to rename it to prosocks32 because I also get the same error. I renamed it to avoid the error but IDK if the prosocks in the link you provided is the same one as "prosocks32"

It shouldn't look for prosocks32, but prosocks.. I just checked the history and it has never looked for "32". Can you find me where it includes prosocks32? It should be in misc.simba but should only be "prosocks".

rj
01-20-2015, 07:59 PM
It shouldn't look for prosocks32, but prosocks.. I just checked the history and it has never looked for "32". Can you find me where it includes prosocks32? It should be in misc.simba but should only be "prosocks".

Might have been aerolib, I'll find out if it messed anything up when I test my script

ineedbot
01-21-2015, 01:54 AM
finally fixed script, was going through irl things, sorry.

Orc knight53
01-21-2015, 06:07 AM
Error (unsure if it's my fault):
I'm trying to lure fish trout + salmon @ barb village w/ cooking and banking.
Everything starts up fine, I fill in the gui, SMART loads and logs in. It successfully clicks on the lure fishing spot but after 2-3 seconds the scripts status goes to: No bait left! Then my character is logged out and the simba log spams [AL] Player inactive....
I have 1000 feathers , a fly-fishing rod in my inventory and a tinderbox with a axe equipped. And I setup the amount of fish to catch to <1000.

ineedbot
01-21-2015, 06:55 AM
Error (unsure if it's my fault):
I'm trying to lure fish trout + salmon @ barb village w/ cooking and banking.
Everything starts up fine, I fill in the gui, SMART loads and logs in. It successfully clicks on the lure fishing spot but after 2-3 seconds the scripts status goes to: No bait left! Then my character is logged out and the simba log spams [AL] Player inactive....
I have 1000 feathers , a fly-fishing rod in my inventory and a tinderbox with a axe equipped. And I setup the amount of fish to catch to <1000.
Thanks, just fixed it, re run the updater.

Senbonzakura
01-21-2015, 04:24 PM
Script is working fine for me now, if I can get it to work overnight I'll post some proggies.

One problem that came up for me however was powerfishing; when I tried the fishing option at Barb Village my invo would get full, and it'll just stop and do nothing. I tried the 'cooking' option but it would not attempt to chop a tree to cook the fish at all, as it would allow the invo to get full and subsequently do nothing.

In any case do you have any idea how to reduce the 'flickering' of the text on the client? The text on the proggy, and the 'fishing spot' flicker non-stop. Not a huge issue by any means, just wondering if i'm the only one having this issue.

Thanks for the wonderful script though!

lempa
01-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Error: Unknown declaration "GetLoginState" at line 3296
How to fix this?

Senbonzakura
01-21-2015, 08:53 PM
How to fix this?

Haha mine was working fine until reflection auto-updated and I started getting this issue as well.

Senbonzakura
01-21-2015, 09:13 PM
How to fix this?

Temporary fix if you want to fish while waiting for a proper update: delete line 3296 ("GetLoginState") and delete line 3317. This is by no means a proper fix at all, I just wanted to get my bot running and played around with the code. I suggest you babysit.

Itzik
01-21-2015, 11:23 PM
Sharks at Fishing Guild seems to get stuck behind the bank at north-west side.

Any thoughts? Harpoon at 1st slot that's it

Senbonzakura
01-22-2015, 09:19 AM

ineedbot
01-22-2015, 10:26 PM
Temporary fix if you want to fish while waiting for a proper update: delete line 3296 ("GetLoginState") and delete line 3317. This is by no means a proper fix at all, I just wanted to get my bot running and played around with the code. I suggest you babysit.
Fixed it, just re-run the updater.

Senbonzakura
01-22-2015, 10:47 PM
Fixed it, just re-run the updater.

Thanks a lot! 24859

mopafid
01-23-2015, 02:11 AM
No clue if it's just me, but when I powerfish with the small net, it works fine for about 5 minutes - Then it decides to click on a random skill, and open up the window for that, interuptting the fishing and getting stuck. It doesn't go out of it by it self, so... I don't know if it's a bug, or just me that screwed something up?

EDIT: Just tried with some other types too, and I appear to have same problem - Help please? :(

Also, still getting this when it tries to go to/from bank - 24862
(And yes, I tried reinstalling both AeroLib and Reflection, and I put Reflection in its new directory. :/ )

ineedbot
01-23-2015, 06:00 AM
No clue if it's just me, but when I powerfish with the small net, it works fine for about 5 minutes - Then it decides to click on a random skill, and open up the window for that, interuptting the fishing and getting stuck. It doesn't go out of it by it self, so... I don't know if it's a bug, or just me that screwed something up?

EDIT: Just tried with some other types too, and I appear to have same problem - Help please? :(

Also, still getting this when it tries to go to/from bank - 24862
(And yes, I tried reinstalling both AeroLib and Reflection, and I put Reflection in its new directory. :/ )

thats odd, I never used .GetTile, only GetGlobalTile :l

mopafid
01-23-2015, 06:22 AM

It seems to be an error within Reflections Actor include? I have no experience with scripting, so I wouldn't know. Just really would love to find a fix for this, as I can't seem to find anyone else with the same problem :/

Stick1234
01-23-2015, 07:26 AM
Yeah having a problem with actor as well.

Error: Access violation at line 12
Execution failed.

This after the first click from the bank to the fishing spot right after login.

naor173
01-23-2015, 03:31 PM
when i load simba... this is what happend it works fine before update now this? how to fix this

KeepBotting
01-23-2015, 03:32 PM
when i load simba... this is what happend it works fine before update now this? how to fix this

*Facepalm*

naor173
01-23-2015, 03:37 PM
dont be so mean im a noob i just read comments it works to others so idk

KeepBotting
01-23-2015, 03:41 PM
dont be so mean im a noob i just read comments it works to others so idk
That much is obvious.

I question weather you even read the error message...

naor173
01-23-2015, 03:43 PM
so its not working to anyone right now? any bot?

Kyle
01-23-2015, 04:10 PM
so its not working to anyone right now? any bot?

When that message appears, yes that is the case. For whatever reason, you are getting that by mistake this time. I would try redownloading the reflection include and trying again

ineedbot
01-23-2015, 06:13 PM

K nvm, I found it, should be fixed, just run the updater once more..

mopafid
01-23-2015, 09:08 PM
K nvm, I found it, should be fixed, just run the updater once more..

Thanks a bunch man <3
I'll try it out asap, and tell you what I find ^^

EDIT: Seems to be working without erroring! However, I still encounter the same problem when trying to fish for Tuna in Catherby - For some reason it just left clicks the fishing spots, resulting in it attempting to fish lobster, instead of fishing for Tuna. :)

naor173
01-24-2015, 12:19 AM
*Facepalm*

so before making fun of me as you see there was a real problem and you disappoint me by saying this for wrong reason... thanks elfyy for your support.

Kyle
01-24-2015, 12:22 AM
so before making fun of me as you see there was a real problem and you disappoint me by saying this for wrong reason... thanks elfyy for your support.

Well no, KeepBotting was completely correct given the circumstances. Considering the Output said to not post about it and all..

Senbonzakura
01-24-2015, 01:30 AM
Here's a ~4 hour proggy. It isn't extremely stable at Barb waterfall; it will sometimes go to the northeastern fishing spot and then not be able to move back if the fishing spot moves to the usual position. It will also gives an error that the 'ye is too high' or something. Accidentally closed simba, so if I do get it again I shall post it.

That aside I love the script, thanks ineedbot!

Senbonzakura
01-24-2015, 01:48 AM
Here's the issue, after running for 10 mins.

Skyotic
01-24-2015, 10:52 AM
Love the script, used it on my skiller to get 95 fish, thanks

icode
01-24-2015, 02:38 PM
How should I have my inv setup for the new heavy rod fishing? before I could just have feathers and heavy rod and it'd drop them do I need a knife now also? Just asking because it clicks on feathers repeatably.

Its telling me to do this spamming it. [11:16:59:610] [Reflection] [Warn] Please change TReflectActor.UnderAttack to TReflectActor.IsUnderAttack.

Senbonzakura
01-24-2015, 07:28 PM
How should I have my inv setup for the new heavy rod fishing? before I could just have feathers and heavy rod and it'd drop them do I need a knife now also? Just asking because it clicks on feathers repeatably.

Its telling me to do this spamming it. [11:16:59:610] [Reflection] [Warn] Please change TReflectActor.UnderAttack to TReflectActor.IsUnderAttack.

For barb fishing just bring a heavy rod and bait. Knife isn't required unless you want to cut the fish, but the script takes a long time to do that, so I advice against it. Check the 'force disable bank' and 'force disable cook' and it will drop the fish.

Itzik
01-25-2015, 01:06 AM
Ok so I updated to the new "system" with AeroLib and it seems to work well.
Though the shark harpooning at the fishing guild(even before the update to AeroLib) constantly keeps right click the spot and pick harpoon. After some time it stops doing that but still hovers quickly to the spot and away. It doesn't feel right. Any idea?

On the top the status says it is always "Going to fish..."

What should I do?

Edit:
When the spot moves it keeps hovering around(like doing random stuff with the mouse) and won't click on another spot

Edit2:
On another note, the lobbies at catherby work excellent :)

Senbonzakura
01-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Ok so I updated to the new "system" with AeroLib and it seems to work well.
Though the shark harpooning at the fishing guild(even before the update to AeroLib) constantly keeps right click the spot and pick harpoon. After some time it stops doing that but still hovers quickly to the spot and away. It doesn't feel right. Any idea?

On the top the status says it is always "Going to fish..."

What should I do?

Edit:
When the spot moves it keeps hovering around(like doing random stuff with the mouse) and won't click on another spot

Edit2:
On another note, the lobbies at catherby work excellent :)

While fishing for lobbies at Catherby is yours banking? Mine doesn't seem to want to bank

luap100
01-25-2015, 10:49 AM
Hi, I keep having this : Error: Plugin(prosocks32) has not been found
Has anyone got a solution ? Thanks