PDA

View Full Version : Oneplus one

The Killer
06-02-2014, 09:35 PM
oneplus.net
Looks class (Y) Hoping to try and get my hands on one at the end of the month since my nexus 4 has got a cracked screen:'(

onilika
06-02-2014, 11:24 PM
It's a great smartPhone, for price/specs. I'm more like into HTC M8, or Nexus 5 :p
But currently got my 5S, and I'm pretty happy with it's processor and everything else incorporated!

Flight
06-03-2014, 07:23 AM
That's a nice phone, I like everything about it personally.

The Mayor
06-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Awesome phone for $300usd, although it looks like it might be tricky to get your hands on one. Snapdragon 801 is a great cpu, same as the Xiaomi Mi3s (which I want).

The Killer
06-03-2014, 11:31 AM
It's a great smartPhone, for price/specs. I'm more like into HTC M8, or Nexus 5 :p
But currently got my 5S, and I'm pretty happy with it's processor and everything else incorporated!
Yeah, I'm not a fan of idevices (I turned down my friend's 5s which is in mint condition and she only wanted £250 for it). I loved my nexus to bits and the M8 is just too pricy for me :/

That's a nice phone, I like everything about it personally.
I get a strong wiff of hipster from you flight :P

Awesome phone for $300usd, although it looks like it might be tricky to get your hands on one. Snapdragon 801 is a great cpu, same as the Xiaomi Mi3s (which I want).

They are saying by the end of june that it won't be hard to get an invite :)

Flight
06-03-2014, 11:45 AM
I get a strong wiff of hipster from you flight :P

Hipster (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hipster): Hipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter.

I guess some of those describe me so, sure.

But anywho... I really like the 3GB RAM and it's 6-lense camera, but then again Sony has always made really high quality cameras so that's no surprise. But as far as phone cameras go my vote goes to the Lumia 1020 (http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/lumia1020/) and it's 41-megapixel camera.

The Killer
06-03-2014, 11:51 AM
I guess some of those describe me so, sure.

But anywho... I really like the 3GB RAM and it's 6-lense camera, but then again Sony has always made really high quality cameras so that's no surprise. But as far as phone cameras go my vote goes to the Lumia 1020 (http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/lumia1020/) and it's 41-megapixel camera.

Yeah I read about that nokia when it was first announced :L the fact its windows OS puts me off quite a bit :/ The play store has a lot more apps

Flight
06-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Yeah I read about that nokia when it was first announced :L the fact its windows OS puts me off quite a bit :/ The play store has a lot more apps

Well of course, as a phone it's trash but as a camera, it's cutting-edge.

Ian
06-03-2014, 01:11 PM
I loved my nexus to bits and the M8 is just too pricy for me :/
Literal bits I heard. ;)

Sjoe
06-03-2014, 02:05 PM

why does your signature change like every second :p

rj
06-03-2014, 02:10 PM

it always transforms into a different rick Ashley 50s style siggy

Rich
06-03-2014, 02:14 PM
I'm looking to get a new phone some time this year and this is really tempting. Awesome value for money

masterBB
06-03-2014, 03:45 PM
I like the looks and specs. Though seems kinda easy to break. Need one that can handles some chemicals :p

The Killer
06-03-2014, 05:12 PM
Well of course, as a phone it's trash but as a camera, it's cutting-edge.
Then buy a camera? ;)

Literal bits I heard. ;)
I knew this was coming as soon as I saw a post quote from you... :')

it always transforms into a different rick Ashley 50s style siggy
What the hell is that avatar? :P

I'm looking to get a new phone some time this year and this is really tempting. Awesome value for money
For sure

I like the looks and specs. Though seems kinda easy to break. Need one that can handles some chemicals :p
Time to get an indestructible nokia? :D

The Mayor
06-03-2014, 08:09 PM

Dem hacks :D

Sjoe
06-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Dem hacks :D

stahp hackingggggg

J J
06-03-2014, 10:26 PM
Yup awesome price:specs ratio for sure!

P1nky
06-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Note 3>>>

Brotein
06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Oneplus is owned by Oppo who makes some really nice products(feature rich) for the price. The oppo find7 looks very appealing as well.

Flight
06-14-2014, 01:09 PM
If you wanna pay extra for the phone you can buy it now:
http://www.fastcardtech.com/One-Plus-One-Quad-Core-Android-Phone.html

ckbbe
01-09-2015, 03:06 AM
I bought it when my s4 failed me -.-
No regrets,totally worth it,only when it breaks it breaks ..imo usless to repair.. imopssible to get parts and when u do they Cost

SlipperyPickle
01-09-2015, 06:30 AM
I bought it too. Came from a Nexus 5 (a great phone too!!). Real great device, just a little bit to big for me. Maybe I should get used to it. :P

Im New Sry
01-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Eh, a gravedig but from my personal experience

I discovered this phone somewhere on the internetz, and after a short while my father made a decision to buy it. Really a great phone, I like that KitKat stuff, although Lollipop is going to be launched on OPO soon. Really great quality for the money. Also applied Orzly Tempered Glass Screen Protector on it (the one that protects the screen from shatter by sacrifying itself during the impact with a hard surface) and it isn't even noticeable. My father was so impressed with the phone that he sold my mothers Lumia 800 and is in the process of selling his old iPhone 4 and has bought another one for my mother. Ha.

I thought about buying it myself, but eh, I'll wait for first quarter of 2015 and see what technologies of that time will offer.

Wu-Tang Clan
01-10-2015, 02:51 AM
I have the htc one m7 and its a great phone... I got it used for $250 which is hella good