PDA

View Full Version : Script will no type password

Eejit
06-03-2014, 05:07 PM
I'm currently working on my first script, see below. However, I am running into an issue. When the script is logging into Runescape, it types in the username, but not the password. It just types nothing for the password and sits there. Any idea why? Also, any other comments on the script are appreciated.

Hoodz
06-03-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm currently working on my first script, see below. However, I am running into an issue. When the script is logging into Runescape, it types in the username, but not the password. It just types nothing for the password and sits there. Any idea why? Also, any other comments on the script are appreciated.

line 31 : password := PASSWORD;
needs to be: Pass := PASSWORD;

Eejit
06-03-2014, 10:11 PM
line 31 : password := PASSWORD;
needs to be: Pass := PASSWORD;

I've just tried that and I get the error "Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "Pass" at line 41, column 5" when compiling. "password" gave no error.

Hoodz
06-04-2014, 07:30 AM
I've just tried that and I get the error "Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "Pass" at line 41, column 5" when compiling. "password" gave no error.

oh then you need to change your second PASSWORD variable (like you did with INLOG_NAME)

Eejit
06-04-2014, 12:00 PM
oh then you need to change your second PASSWORD variable (like you did with INLOG_NAME)

Thanks, I now realise the issue was that I am used to working with case sensitive languages, so I thought that "PASSWORD" would be treated as a different identifier to "password", I've got it working now.