PDA

View Full Version : [AL]DroiFletch

droibiotch
06-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share my fletcher that I threw together over the past couple days to knock out some tedious fletching.

A few key things to note are as follows:

Runs AeroLib (and as such, the Interpreter must be switched to Lape)
Currently only has Maple Longs supported (the only logs I had to test with)
An additional file, Profiles.Simba, must be downloaded to Simba/Includes/AeroLib/Profiles.Simba
There is not currently Random Support as I mostly ran it in Pest Control's bank
As I was not particularly worried about tracking progress, I have yet to set up an actual Progress report (Simply shows the time running and logs cut)
Operates using an FSM loop

Things I hope to update soon:

Support for additional log types as well as short bows
Add an actual progress report
Add additional antiban beyond the profile waiting system
Random support for when outside of Pest Control Bank
Updates to parts of the stringing code

Anyways, with those things in mind, a little about how to set it up:

The user setup is on lines 9-35
Before running, make sure Interpreter is set to Lape
Make sure AeroLib and my small Profiles.Simba are downloaded correctly
Be sure to enter the bankbooth colors on lines 11 and 12 (Can be any bankbooth, however be aware that if outside of PC bank, theres no random support!)
Enable Smart and hit go!

As I'm sure you can see it is very much a work in progress, so if there are any issues getting it to run, please let me know and I'll do my best to provide assistance. Other than that, I just wanted to give a huge shout out to Flight for his awesome include, as well as his Catherby Cooker to use as an AeroLib guide/skeleton in a number of ways.

Any comments/critiques are more than welcome!

Hopefully I did everything correct while posting this, as I haven't done much posting before haha.

hakishakataki
06-06-2014, 03:50 AM
How would i add willow logs to it? They are the only ones i have.

Simbanoobie
06-06-2014, 03:59 AM
How would i add willow logs to it? They are the only ones i have.

Navigate to this :

case lowercase(LogToCut) of
'willow':
begin
//TODO
end;

Add log.DTM := DTMFromString('TheDTMStringWillGoHere'); And make a dtm for willow logs.
You may have to edit the unstrung/strung DTMS as well, depending on how they scriptor made them (didn't take the time to check).
If you're not sure how to do this, there are a handful of tutorials on how to create DTMS in the tutorials section -- Its very easy, even if code is like a foreign language to you.

Edit: I happened to have my dtm handy for willow logs

WillowDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYNjOxsCwFoiXAfEGIN4HxP uBmI2JgeE/IwMDF5AWAWJ+IP4H5Ad5yAB1MWJgSQbsAFMlBEMAAAKpB3Y=') ;
FletchDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYHBnZWCwBmJzIA4D4hggjg fiJiYGhhogrgTiyUA8F4iXAXFWihpDYbYGGPt6yDBM7zdnaK01 YOAHmoUNM+LAEAAAv9sL5A==');

The first one is the DTM for willow logs. The second is the DTM for the willow long (u) that shows up when you use willow logs on a knife (the menu)

droibiotch
06-06-2014, 04:04 AM
In lines 82-196 is the loadVars() method. Inside that method is where I load the DTMs of the object to fletch. So in the case of willow logs, copy the text from lines 170-181 into line 160 where it says //TODO under the case for willows. After you do that, just update the DTMs in the code you just copied so that the DTMs are for willow logs/willow bows instead of the maple ones. Hope that helps!

Edit: ^what Simbanoobie said haha. Sorry didn't see he already answered you.

Sk1nyNerd
06-06-2014, 04:09 AM
Edit: I happened to have my dtm handy for willow logs

WillowDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYNjOxsCwFoiXAfEGIN4HxP uBmI2JgeE/IwMDF5AWAWJ+IP4H5Ad5yAB1MWJgSQbsAFMlBEMAAAKpB3Y=') ;
FletchDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYHBnZWCwBmJzIA4D4hggjg fiJiYGhhogrgTiyUA8F4iXAXFWihpDYbYGGPt6yDBM7zdnaK01 YOAHmoUNM+LAEAAAv9sL5A==');

The first one is the DTM for willow logs. The second is the DTM for the willow long (u) that shows up when you use willow logs on a knife (the menu)

because your only doing one type of log in an inv you could simply just edit your dtm in the dtm editor so that your mother point has a tolerance of 255. you could then use any log you want :) (idk about magic cause its got dem dots on em).

but if youre using that dtm to withdraw logs too, that might not be a good idea if you have multiple types of logs ha.

hakishakataki
07-09-2014, 12:17 AM
I have been editing this script to blow glass but I cannot figure out the bitmapping.

my idea was to just replace all of the dtm's and bitmaps so that it thinkgs it's fletching logs but it's really blowing glass.
So far I have all of the dtm's correct but it get's stuck when the glass blowing screen comes up.
I thought maybe replacing the fletch bitmap with the glass blowing bitmap might work but none of the bitmaps I create work.

I come up with the debug box saying

"waiting for 'some number between 1 and 1000'"

also, im blowing the 'orbs'

I can post my modified version of the script if that would help. The procedure I modified is 'fletchmenubmp' in the loadvars procedure. I deleted the original bmp code and pasted my own with no success.

MAXIMUM EDIT: I got the script fully working (after lots of shit tier coding) but hey, at least its working! ^u^.

http://i.gyazo.com/ec76ebbe6062cb7059d018e9c0d5b9bb.png 2k down, about a billion to go

tomjerry
07-28-2014, 11:27 PM
how do i run this script without smart. i comment out smart and it keeps giving me errors upon errors.

kaizz
08-04-2014, 11:06 PM
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "ScrollToItemDTM" at line 347, column 11

tomjerry
08-09-2014, 06:45 AM
hello.

I would like to report to you that whenever i use aerolib with this script [AL]DroiFletch in the fleching section( here's the link to it https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109071), with all my details filled in username and password etc. It mixes the characters of my username and password in the runescape 2007 login screen. for example say in the script i have filled my username to be "tom" and my password is 123. When i run the script , it fills my username to 1t3 and password to o2m. all characters are there but it just mixes them up... again thanks in advance in looking for this problem. I have also posted this in script thread , your aerolib include thread so it could grab your attention quicker. Thanks

MightylThor
09-03-2014, 09:14 PM
getting this error "Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "ScrollToItemDTM" at line 347, column 11" anybody know how to fix this issue?

MightylThor
09-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Well I figured out the issue but I have little coding knowledge to fix it. According to Flight on this thread "https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109640" he says "The problem is I changed the function 'ScrollToItemDTM' into 'ScrollToItem' and it now accepts a TItem rather than a DTM like before." I will try and figure this out myself but help would be appreciated.

Rlp
09-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Well I figured out the issue but I have little coding knowledge to fix it. According to Flight on this thread "https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109640" he says "The problem is I changed the function 'ScrollToItemDTM' into 'ScrollToItem' and it now accepts a TItem rather than a DTM like before." I will try and figure this out myself but help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if this will be of any help to you
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109760

hartboy23
09-26-2014, 07:09 PM
im new to samba but I figured it all out and when I run your script I get some errors like this one
http://prntscr.com/4qk8u9

please help

Dan the man
01-03-2015, 02:02 PM
Everytime i attempt to run this script i get the following error:

Error: Unknown declaration "toObj" at line 156
Compiling failed.

Any ideas what could cause this?

Harrier
01-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Everytime i attempt to run this script i get the following error:

Error: Unknown declaration "toObj" at line 156