PDA

View Full Version : New bot detection?

Frostyelve
06-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Hello everybody i just got back into the game and im wondering how simba has stood up against the new bot detection
Ive heard nothing but everybody getting insta banned using all the other botting platforms and im remember when simba made it past that

Dervish
06-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Hello everybody i just got back into the game and im wondering how simba has stood up against the new bot detection
Ive heard nothing but everybody getting insta banned using all the other botting platforms and im remember when simba made it past that

I've botted like crazy lately, made millions of GP, stats to 99.. Not a single ban or anything.

Rich
06-09-2014, 06:58 PM
I've been doing quite a bit of bank standing botting and so far so good for me.

P1nky
06-09-2014, 07:01 PM
I have been botting for the past week or so, and I am doing just fine :)

Frostyelve
06-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Yeah I mean since they implemented their new bot detection system that has been insta banning so many botters

Thanks for the responses everybody im gunna give it a try again :D

Flight
06-10-2014, 12:55 AM
My account is > 80% crafted from running Simba, I was making scripts the second (first was for the joy of playing again) week of OSRS release and still running today. At this point there's no reason to fear SMART or Simba being detected, but rather the quality of your script, how long you've been running it, and of course how lucky you are...

Grunt
06-10-2014, 05:14 AM
got 85 fishing, 75 range from range guild with a shitty bot that i made, so far so good

Wetish
06-10-2014, 10:58 AM
I have had trouble on new old school characters but not old characters.

KeepBotting
06-10-2014, 11:23 AM
I just logged in on one of my accounts after ~24 hours of continuous botting and was insta-banned. I lent it to some idiot who probably got it detected, so I'm not thinking too much of it for now. Regardless I'm going to test it again with another account, same place, same activity.

E: sorry, I' talking about RS3. Got here from the homepage, didn't realize this was the OSR section. Still, I suppose it's at least somewhat relevant, after all, they are essentially the same game ^^

Qw4rt6yu9
06-25-2014, 06:40 AM
I know it's a little late, but I just ran hoodzfighter for 48 hours straight in a pvp world and nothing happened. Keep on botting.

Edit: colour bot, not reflection and in pvp world to avoid the colour includes' crappy random solver

Grunt
06-26-2014, 03:14 AM
I know it's a little late, but I just ran hoodzfighter for 48 hours straight in a pvp world

:duh:

and nothing happened. Keep on botting.

:spot::f:

Basic
07-15-2014, 06:06 PM
I know it's a little late, but I just ran hoodzfighter for 48 hours straight in a pvp world and nothing happened. Keep on botting.

Edit: colour bot, not reflection and in pvp world to avoid the colour includes' crappy random solver

More surprised you didn't get pked!

jhildy
07-16-2014, 10:03 PM
The way I see it, they can't detect the use of Simba, SMART, or even reflection. The insta-bans are much more likely caused by the injection methods used by rsbot and other bots like it, since they actually modify some of the classes in the game in order to read the information. Though I don't know this for sure, but logically nothing about color detection, running an applet in a different environment, or reflection leave anything to be "seen" through anything they could implement into the game. I have heard that they have dedicated "bot banners" that run around to common botting spots and ban people right there. So as long as you're not doing anything extremely obvious, I don't believe they are able to detect you. With that all being said, there's still a risk to doing any of this and I am by no means an expert on the situation.

Brandon
07-17-2014, 02:01 AM
The way I see it, they can't detect the use of Simba, SMART, or even reflection.

They actually can detect all of it. Simba included. At least on Windows they have the power to do it. Detecting SMART and RSBot is as easy as detecting the applet is embedded in a JFrame which isn't done when using a browser. They could easily stick something into Applet.init(); which EVERY bot & browser has to call to load the "signed" applet. Of course a bot like RSBot can remove it but can they remove native code? ;]

They could also use reflection as well. And if all that fails, then screw it and use C & JNI.

Could stick their code right into Jaclib.dll or Jaclib.so. Then get whatever information they want. Also since you grant them permissions when you run the applet, they can check processes easily..

Every time you load the applet, each of these:
http://i.imgur.com/NzJyhru.png

is downloaded to your computer on both Linux, Mac & Windows. Anything can be placed in them. Don't under estimate Jagex (which is done way too often).

It's not that they CAN'T.. It's that they DON'T. Big difference.

Ian
07-17-2014, 02:18 AM
They actually can detect all of it. Simba included. At least on Windows they have the power to do it. Detecting SMART and RSBot is as easy as detecting the applet is embedded in a JFrame which isn't done when using a browser. They could easily stick something into Applet.init(); which EVERY bot & browser has to call to load the "signed" applet. Of course a bot like RSBot can remove it but can they remove native code? ;]

They could also use reflection as well. And if all that fails, then screw it and use C & JNI.

Could stick their code right into Jaclib.dll or Jaclib.so. Then get whatever information they want. Also since you grant them permissions when you run the applet, they can check processes easily..

is downloaded to your computer on both Linux, Mac & Windows. Anything can be placed in them. Don't under estimate Jagex (which is done way too often).

Would they have a way of detecting Simba by detecting mouse input to RS by Simba? (Can they tell the difference between me moving my mouse to (100, 100) and clicking on the RS web browser and Simba moving my mouse to (100, 100) and clicking on the RS web browser?)

Qw4rt6yu9
07-18-2014, 05:34 AM
More surprised you didn't get pked!

Oh and to wonder how i felt when I turned the monitor on and saw it was still going? I gained about 5 combat levels!

kingarabian
12-28-2014, 09:05 AM

It's been 8 years, why have they not implemented this detectionn yet? Why have they turned to legal measures to shut down major bots in the past? Trust me if it were that easy as you make it out to be, they would've done it already.

Brandon
12-28-2014, 05:00 PM
It's been 8 years, why have they not implemented this detection yet? Why have they turned to legal measures to shut down major bots in the past? Trust me if it were that easy as you make it out to be, they would've done it already.

Okay.

http://i.imgur.com/mFxiptW.png http://puu.sh/dy8sV/a08b43fb83.png http://i.imgur.com/vbb2hvf.png

Those are from Powerbot.. They CAN do the same to SRL.

Fitta
12-28-2014, 05:56 PM
It's been 8 years, why have they not implemented this detectionn yet? Why have they turned to legal measures to shut down major bots in the past? Trust me if it were that easy as you make it out to be, they would've done it already.

If you've watched the latest streams where they ban the hell out of bots, you'll notice that they can easily detect us. Legal measures over just banning people would not suggest that they can't detect us, more in terms of them not being capable of processing everybody at all times...

Hayhurst
12-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Most other bots don't seem to be fairing up so well against the new anit-bot system but Simba is doing perfectly fine.

lanadekat
12-28-2014, 08:33 PM
fake input detection stuff
( way to long to post full quote)

Quite funny how you're giving Jagex the method to ban all of us xD
Also your other post about doing the same to SRL. They probably won't cus:
doing extra work to ban 0.1% of all bots?
if rsbot is unusable no one complains about bots in the game ( so they're focusing on powerbot )
Most people at SRL bot smart so players wouldn't even notice that they're bots, unless they start talking and stuff but do you talk to everyone ingame?

acow
12-28-2014, 08:35 PM
snippy snippy

if simba botting was to become as big of a threat to them as rsbot is, they will obviously put a lot more effort towards detecting it. fortunately it feels like right now we're at a sweet spot where it's not gotten so out of hand that they do so but it's big enough for us to have a relatively robust community to work together with, if they start to crack down on it then we'll obviously have to try and adapt. For now it seems like we're lucky enough to not have to (but that ofc doesn't promise us the future)

would you say that ^ is the gist of our current situation?

Brandon
12-28-2014, 09:00 PM
Not sure why everyone is quoting me :S I don't play or bot. Is this national bot detection day or something?

Quite funny how you're giving Jagex the method to ban all of us xD
Also your other post about doing the same to SRL. They probably won't cus:
doing extra work to ban 0.1% of all bots?
if rsbot is unusable no one complains about bots in the game ( so they're focusing on powerbot )

Most people at SRL bot smart so players wouldn't even notice that they're bots, unless they start talking and stuff but do you talk to everyone ingame?

if simba botting was to become as big of a threat to them as rsbot is, they will obviously put a lot more effort towards detecting it. fortunately it feels like right now we're at a sweet spot where it's not gotten so out of hand that they do so but it's big enough for us to have a relatively robust community to work together with, if they start to crack down on it then we'll obviously have to try and adapt. For now it seems like we're lucky enough to not have to (but that ofc doesn't promise us the future)

would you say that ^ is the gist of our current situation?

My opinion really will always be my own, so does it matter? Here it is (again) anyway:

It's not that Jagex CAN'T.. It's that they DON'T. The "we're a small community so they won't get us", doesn't hold for me. The "it's been 8 years and still nothing", doesn't hold for me. The "banning only 0.1% is a waste of their resources", doesn't hold for me. If I worked there, why would I care about how large a community is, or how popular a bot is? The point of security is to detect big and small bots, malware, etc.. That's the purpose.

As for botting smart.. again, I don't bot or play so I wouldn't know.. but from a pure security perspective, why would I care how smart a script is? Why care about what AI or API or w/e the script uses? I wouldn't care about biometrics and human behaviour. I wouldn't care if someone clicks in the same spot. I'd target whatever it is that generates the click. I'd target whatever it is the user is using in the first place.

I've seen powerbot introduce all these Gaussian and Euclidean randoms and paths and all sorts of algorithms.. but does Jagex care? No.. they're banning anyone using the client itself. So all that effort put in was a waste of time IMO.

If I owned Jagex, after I finish the big fish, I'd go after the small fish. lol. But again, this is me, not Jagex.

kingarabian
12-29-2014, 06:33 AM
Not sure why everyone is quoting me :S I don't play or bot. Is this national bot detection day or something?

My opinion really will always be my own, so does it matter? Here it is (again) anyway:

It's not that Jagex CAN'T.. It's that they DON'T. The "we're a small community so they won't get us", doesn't hold for me. The "it's been 8 years and still nothing", doesn't hold for me. The "banning only 0.1% is a waste of their resources", doesn't hold for me. If I worked there, why would I care about how large a community is, or how popular a bot is? The point of security is to detect big and small bots, malware, etc.. That's the purpose.

As for botting smart.. again, I don't bot or play so I wouldn't know.. but from a pure security perspective, why would I care how smart a script is? Why care about what AI or API or w/e the script uses? I wouldn't care about biometrics and human behaviour. I wouldn't care if someone clicks in the same spot. I'd target whatever it is that generates the click. I'd target whatever it is the user is using in the first place.

I've seen powerbot introduce all these Gaussian and Euclidean randoms and paths and all sorts of algorithms.. but does Jagex care? No.. they're banning anyone using the client itself. So all that effort put in was a waste of time IMO.

If I owned Jagex, after I finish the big fish, I'd go after the small fish. lol. But again, this is me, not Jagex.

I understand your stance, and I'm not questioning your proof that you provided. I'm questioning Jagex though. Remember, this is a company that self-nuked itself in 2007-2008 by removing free trade and the wilderness to combat botting and RWT. They couldn't stop RSDemon.

SMART was available pre 2007 and so was iBot and its variants (if I'm not mistaken).

Olly
12-29-2014, 07:18 AM
I understand your stance, and I'm not questioning your proof that you provided. I'm questioning Jagex though. Remember, this is a company that self-nuked itself in 2007-2008 by removing free trade and the wilderness to combat botting and RWT. They couldn't stop RSDemon.

SMART was available pre 2007 and so was iBot and its variants (if I'm not mistaken).

They choose if they want to ban people or not, It's been like this for years.
They know how lol, removing free trade and such was a poor business move. Nothing to do with coding.

kingarabian
12-29-2014, 09:54 AM
They know how lol, removing free trade and such was a poor business move. Nothing to do with coding.

Business move to combat RWT, right? But it was obvious that RWT'ers were botting to obtain GP that was sold in real life... So... why lose 60k confirmed members while the game was in its absolute prime when they could just ban those botters? I understand it's Jagex. But can they really be that stupid? Nuke their game while they could "easily" solve the problem?

Harrier
12-29-2014, 09:59 AM
Business move to combat RWT, right? But it was obvious that RWT'ers were botting to obtain GP that was sold in real life... So... why lose 60k confirmed members while the game was in its absolute prime when they could just ban those botters? I understand it's Jagex. But can they really be that stupid? Nuke their game while they could "easily" solve the problem?
What about all the GP been sold from luring, gambling and staking?

kingarabian
12-29-2014, 10:08 AM
What about all the GP been sold from luring, gambling and staking?

GP being sold from luring and staking was not much of a problem back then.

Gambling didn't exist or was extremely minor. RSDemon, iBot, Aryan, and SCAR were the main problems. 2006-2007.

John
12-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Okay.

http://i.imgur.com/mFxiptW.png

Those are from Powerbot.. They CAN do the same to SRL.

The one picture I left in your quote was the one I received when I was banned with my own personal script(near perfect). Which just proves your point further - they detect the client if anything, they did not mistake Simba for RSBot and can differentiate between the two.

E: Message one of my banned accounts recieved - different account to the one mentioned above.
http://puu.sh/dNJPd/46f4340043.jpg

bonsai
12-29-2014, 01:09 PM
The one picture I left in your quote was the one I received when I was banned with my own personal script(near perfect). Which just proves your point further - they detect the client if anything, they did not mistake Simba for RSBot and can differentiate between the two.

E: Message one of my banned accounts recieved - different account to the one mentioned above.

They put out those generic messages all the time, I don't think it means your ban was simba/smart specific.

I saw those same messages plus some goldfarmer ones almost a year ago due to...

A crappy script that kept click the wrong spot every single time (short ban)
Zipping through the tutorial like a madman. Banned for gold farming but I did it legit lol.
Making a new character and getting 0-70 mining (powermining, never sold anything, goldfarming ban)
Starting to craft and sell vials and clay on a low level character

lanadekat
12-29-2014, 01:15 PM

http://puu.sh/dNJPd/46f4340043.jpg

What did the script do? Cus if they detect all clients why don't they ban all the bots ( that are using a client )?
They probably detect clients I'm not saying that they don't. Are they just trying to keep it a secret that they're detecting clients so bot makers won't try to make their client undetectable?
Or do they want bots? To make the community look larger and keep the economy "stable"? And are they just trying to let it look to real players that they're banning bots ( with streams and stuff )
Or is the botwatch team just lazy and make it look like they're working but they're actually just sleeping? After all they're just people working for their bosses.

Flight
12-29-2014, 05:00 PM

Before I begin let me state that this is all within OSRS only.

It certainly isn't from the client alone. I've had a few accounts banned while botting in the browser, just recently actually. One (my treasured main account) was banned while crafting nature runes in the Abyss. Later an account I had auto-fighting in the Security Stronghold and got trapped in a gate, continuing to try to attack an NPC. I noticed it within minutes and fixed it in the script but it was already too late; permanent ban. Later I made a pure fishing account and like the previous account, no trading was done. I sped up to upper 70's within days (via fly-fishing and simulated mousekey dropping) and was permanently banned as well.

I had never seen a PMod in-game with the two latter accounts. The bans weren't manual and no one had used SMART. Now the two accounts I have now (that are also built through private scripts) are still safe and have never been caught. They've also never had any glitches like the account stuck between gates or are not gaining an exceptionally fast amount of XP as my fishing account. Using what I've witnessed personally I can determine:

The bans aren't directly caused by 3rd party client such as SMART
Simba itself also didn't seem to directly trigger any bans
High profit-generating areas/methods seem to be under the microscope
Too fast of a gain in XP or items might also be a red flag
Script flaws, even small ones for a short time, could quickly flag your account
No evidence of chain bans based on IP addresses

John
12-30-2014, 07:27 AM
Before I begin let me state that this is all within OSRS only.

It certainly isn't from the client alone. I've had a few accounts banned while botting in the browser, just recently actually. One (my treasured main account) was banned while crafting nature runes in the Abyss. Later an account I had auto-fighting in the Security Stronghold and got trapped in a gate, continuing to try to attack an NPC. I noticed it within minutes and fixed it in the script but it was already too late; permanent ban. Later I made a pure fishing account and like the previous account, no trading was done. I sped up to upper 70's within days (via fly-fishing and simulated mousekey dropping) and was permanently banned as well.

I had never seen a PMod in-game with the two latter accounts. The bans weren't manual and no one had used SMART. Now the two accounts I have now (that are also built through private scripts) are still safe and have never been caught. They've also never had any glitches like the account stuck between gates or are not gaining an exceptionally fast amount of XP as my fishing account. Using what I've witnessed personally I can determine:

The bans aren't directly caused by 3rd party client such as SMART
Simba itself also didn't seem to directly trigger any bans
High profit-generating areas/methods seem to be under the microscope
Too fast of a gain in XP or items might also be a red flag
Script flaws, even small ones for a short time, could quickly flag your account
No evidence of chain bans based on IP addresses

Might I just note one was crafting astral runes and the other was crafting nature runes.

Seeing all of this information triggered an idea. Would someone here curious enough be up to making themselves look like a not, but do it all manual. Like you said one got stuck in a door, someone could manually sit in the stronghold using their browser constantly attempting to attack a monster. It would be interesting if someone could get a ban like that playing legit. I'f we could then we would know that there detection methods are flawed.

OT: Typed up on my phone, sorry if it doesn't make much sense.

E: Derp - this happened in RS3

lanadekat
01-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Might I just note one was crafting astral runes and the other was crafting nature runes.

Seeing all of this information triggered an idea. Would someone here curious enough be up to making themselves look like a not, but do it all manual. Like you said one got stuck in a door, someone could manually sit in the stronghold using their browser constantly attempting to attack a monster. It would be interesting if someone could get a ban like that playing legit. I'f we could then we would know that there detection methods are flawed.

I bet they're watching The runecrafting spots closely, I just finished my nat running script and I must say without my new copyrighted super awesome anti-ban method I would get banned every 6 hours, it happened with 2 of my accounts xD
Oh this is OSRS, my script is RS3.

Jayden C
01-01-2015, 04:50 PM
They put out those generic messages all the time, I don't think it means your ban was simba/smart specific.

I saw those same messages plus some goldfarmer ones almost a year ago due to...

A crappy script that kept click the wrong spot every single time (short ban)
Zipping through the tutorial like a madman. Banned for gold farming but I did it legit lol.
Making a new character and getting 0-70 mining (powermining, never sold anything, goldfarming ban)
Starting to craft and sell vials and clay on a low level character

Banned for playing legit haha, jagex have no clue!

squirrelz
01-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Banned for playing legit haha, jagex have no clue!
They do a clue, and they don't ban legit players :/

Lazertag
01-17-2015, 06:35 AM
If these are 07 bans based on them detecting you using a modified client, just pretend you are Orion (which is allowed) or modify Orion and bot in that.

Harrier
01-17-2015, 08:49 AM
If these are 07 bans based on them detecting you using a modified client, just pretend you are Orion (which is allowed) or modify Orion and bot in that.
I know many people who've been banned for botting while using Orion.

Orc knight53
01-20-2015, 02:45 PM

This is a great idea, I'd love to see someone attempt it and to know the outcome. + To video/document it and later show to jagex <- no that'd actually be stupid, better to just keep the info to ourselves rather than let them know we know ;)

J_R
01-20-2015, 11:18 PM
Honestly, there's no way to 'keep the info to ourselves' as there are probably jagex 'spies' here regardless of what the Terms of Agreement say. And I fully believe that the guy acting like a bot would not get banned if he wasn't botting. Imitating human behavior is probably the hardest thing to do correctly as it is not very difficult at all to tell a human from a bot if you know what to look for (especially in repetitive shit like skilling, runecrafting definitely counts here). Unless you're using a script that is ludicrously good (like Clarity's stuff, but I think that might not even be good enough) there are certain 'patterns' that would always arise from bots RCing that you would not see from humans (an easy example is the distribution of where you clicked being uniform vs gaussian, or even somethign as simple as no trace of fatigue after running 24 hours straight).

wowgnomes
01-24-2015, 01:45 PM
Honestly, there's no way to 'keep the info to ourselves' as there are probably jagex 'spies' here regardless of what the Terms of Agreement say. And I fully believe that the guy acting like a bot would not get banned if he wasn't botting. Imitating human behavior is probably the hardest thing to do correctly as it is not very difficult at all to tell a human from a bot if you know what to look for (especially in repetitive shit like skilling, runecrafting definitely counts here). Unless you're using a script that is ludicrously good (like Clarity's stuff, but I think that might not even be good enough) there are certain 'patterns' that would always arise from bots RCing that you would not see from humans (an easy example is the distribution of where you clicked being uniform vs gaussian, or even somethign as simple as no trace of fatigue after running 24 hours straight).

do you think there is any reasonable way to midigate these abilities to be detectable?

It seems like a lot of resources would need to be used to catch a botter if using click distribution patterns

squirrelz
01-27-2015, 06:42 PM
do you think there is any reasonable way to midigate these abilities to be detectable?

It seems like a lot of resources would need to be used to catch a botter if using click distribution patterns

One way to become less detectable is to bot smart. Go ask your friends who don't pay anymore for their old accounts, IMO account age plays a very big part in this new detection system, as well as other things.

Harrier
01-27-2015, 08:08 PM
One way to become less detectable is to bot smart. Go ask your friends who don't pay anymore for their old accounts, IMO account age plays a very big part in this new detection system, as well as other things.

Wouldn't say so, since my cball smelter which was making cballs within 4 hours of been signed up lasted around 24 days and it was going 24/7.
It got 6 million xp @ 12k xp/h lmao :D

squirrelz
01-28-2015, 04:10 PM
Wouldn't say so, since my cball smelter which was making cballs within 4 hours of been signed up lasted around 24 days and it was going 24/7.
It got 6 million xp @ 12k xp/h lmao :D
LMAO that's pretty insane mate :)

You're all proxied/VPN'd up right?

Because that's most likely why it lasted so long.. My acc which got 90 WC in a month got permo'd (New account).

Right now I'm using an account with an age of almost 3000 days, and it's going VERY hard right now without any bans whatsoever. I might have to start a progress thread it's coming on nicely! :) (Mainly with other clients too(Surprised it's got this far))

Harrier
01-28-2015, 04:11 PM
LMAO that's pretty insane mate :)

You're all proxied/VPN'd up right?

Because that's most likely why it lasted so long.. My acc which got 90 WC in a month got permo'd (New account).

Right now I'm using an account with an age of almost 3000 days, and it's going VERY hard right now without any bans whatsoever. I might have to start a progress thread it's coming on nicely! :)
Nope, all of my accounts on one IP

squirrelz
01-28-2015, 04:21 PM
Nope, all of my accounts on one IP
How many bans per month? Maybe Mod Reech has taken a liking too you?

Harrier
01-28-2015, 06:40 PM
How many bans per month? Maybe Mod Reech has taken a liking too you?
Only 1 or 2 out of my 5 accounts. (And I checked before, and the ban I got was a temp lmao)

kingarabian
01-29-2015, 12:05 AM
Just got a 2 day ban for macroing. Manual ban. Possible by Mod Reach.

Was botting druids without taking breaks, meaning I would get automatically kicked out at the 6 hour mark. I guess this is a major flag because I would stupidly allow this to happen over and over again.

grats
01-29-2015, 01:16 AM

because in most countries what he said is illegal to do.

nitroxx0025
02-13-2015, 04:35 PM

^ this

aliensexist
02-14-2015, 05:25 PM
2/14/2015... have botted around 40-45 hours in the last 5 days, and no ban as of yet.

kladinko
02-19-2015, 04:41 AM
It would make sense for the majority of the bans to be based on something triggering a red flag of sorts,though I'm not sure how something could detect you attempting to attack a monster from behind a door and differentiate it between a bot and not. And I can't imagine Jagex using a lot of man power to manually ban bots, due to their being so many.

marneus901
02-20-2015, 01:15 PM
How about the lack of native events compared to all the AWT events fired in the JVM? If they're already using native code, its not hard at all to detect such emulation.

SirPrize
02-22-2015, 09:55 PM
Hopefully simba will somewhat stay off the radar in this regard, it is fantastic. The small community probably contributes to this, most people that talk about botting runescape have probably never even heard of simba. Honestly part of the reason is it takes some amount of brainpower to get simba up and running as well, other bots it takes about 3 clicks to set up a bot and any idiot can just jump in and get banned.

god bob
02-23-2015, 10:47 PM
Hopefully simba will somewhat stay off the radar in this regard, it is fantastic. The small community probably contributes to this, most people that talk about botting runescape have probably never even heard of simba. Honestly part of the reason is it takes some amount of brainpower to get simba up and running as well, other bots it takes about 3 clicks to set up a bot and any idiot can just jump in and get banned.
So true, most people cant be bothered with the hassle and possible troubleshooting

kaalimato1
02-24-2015, 02:37 PM
Made account when the f2p arrived to osrs.
I botted fishing in barbarian village pretty wrecklessly, got 74 fishing and boom got banned today.
Ban was appealable.
My friends account got banned just at the same time as my account, so I guess it was a ban wave.

/edit
My friend didn't bot that much, he used same script as I at barbarian village.

Matraprapa
02-24-2015, 03:10 PM
11/12 Accounts banned tonight. All ranging from a week old to 2-3day, so yep definitely a banwave happened tday

Vowel
03-28-2015, 06:16 PM
11/12 Accounts banned tonight. All ranging from a week old to 2-3day, so yep definitely a banwave happened tday

What were you botting? Also how many hours a day?