PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing it right?

NKN
06-14-2014, 05:11 AM
http://puu.sh/9sHTJ/67083c17ea.gif

It's been far too long.

Gunner
06-14-2014, 05:55 AM
At first I thought this was some kind of live stream. "What kind of sorcery is this? :blink:"

I would however recommend you remove your RSN from the vid...you got some decent xp there.

The Mayor
06-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Dat SPS walk

Wetish
06-14-2014, 12:55 PM
Eww. A north facing camera.

NKN
06-14-2014, 01:02 PM
At first I thought this was some kind of live stream. "What kind of sorcery is this? :blink:"

I would however recommend you remove your RSN from the vid...you got some decent xp there.
Meh. Skiller's already added me/talked to Jagex about me. (RIP SRLNKN) Might as well go balls to the wall.

Dat SPS walk
Ain't nobody got time for DDTM anymore.

Eww. A north facing camera.
Man even when I play legit I keep it north. None of your alien south based stuff.

KeepBotting
06-14-2014, 02:34 PM
OP must teach me how to SPS

I think I've fried the part of my brain that understands it

Ian
06-14-2014, 03:06 PM
OP must teach me how to SPS

I think I've fried the part of my brain that understands it

There are multiple tutorials. While possibly labelled as outdated they still are mostly good.

Only differences are that now you will have a variable like this

Lumbridge: TSPSArea;

and you setup SPS like this (lumbridge_crafter is the name of my custom SPS map stored in RUNESCAPE_OTHER)

Lumbridge.setup('lumbridge_crafter', RUNESCAPE_OTHER);

And if you check the SPS include file you can see functions with examples of how to use them.

KeepBotting
06-14-2014, 03:15 PM
There are multiple tutorials. While possibly labelled as outdated they still are mostly good.

Only differences are that now you will have a variable like this

Lumbridge: TSPSArea;

and you setup SPS like this (lumbridge_crafter is the name of my custom SPS map stored in RUNESCAPE_OTHER)

Lumbridge.setup('lumbridge_crafter', RUNESCAPE_OTHER);

And if you check the SPS include file you can see functions with examples of how to use them.Seriously? What happened to sps.setup with all the parameters like:

sps.setup('0_0EDGEVILLE', runescape_surface, 4, 600.0, 0.40);

and then do you call the paths yourself too, like is it lumbridge.blindWalk instead of sps.blindWalk now?