PDA

View Full Version : Simba problems

hijack20
06-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Hi, I apologise in advance if a similar thread has already been created and answered. I've been using srl on osr for the last couple of weeks, I've used several scripts; ineedbot's aoi fisher, maplebanker etc. All working very well up until yesterday. Any script I attempt to run loads up smart, and thats all. It no longer logs in, if I log in manually and restart the script nothing happens still. Should I try reinstalling everything? Any suggestions?

Krazy_Meerkat
06-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi, I apologise in advance if a similar thread has already been created and answered. I've been using srl on osr for the last couple of weeks, I've used several scripts; ineedbot's aoi fisher, maplebanker etc. All working very well up until yesterday. Any script I attempt to run loads up smart, and thats all. It no longer logs in, if I log in manually and restart the script nothing happens still. Should I try reinstalling everything? Any suggestions?
The scripts you mention use the Reflection include. Runescape was updated last night and the new hooks have been released now. Re-start the script and it should start working again. It only happens about once a month and we are usually pretty fast with the update.