PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

icode
06-25-2014, 02:38 PM
I've used Simba in the past and made some of my own rsps scripts which was fun. Now I'm looking to use it to bot periodically on my osrs account. I was wondering if there was a way to run simba scripts onto the orion client or the official runescape oldschool browser client. I think you would just need a script that doesn't use SMART and just drag the green crosshairs to the client right?

Is this too much of a hassle of me trying to stay safe and should I just use SMART? Not sure if one way is safer than the other or what. Thanks guys.

KeepBotting
06-25-2014, 02:47 PM
99% of the time, all you need to do to run a script without using SMART is delete this line (it'll be near the top of the script):

{$define smart}

Then just drag the crosshairs to the client and press play.

iirc if the script has a procedure that paints to SMART, removing the define will cause compiling errors so you'll have to remove all the smart.Draw's as well.

In answer to your second question, SMART is perfectly safe. Naturally, not using SMART is safer, but autoing using Simba/SRL/SMART is so safe already, the difference is negligible.

icode
06-25-2014, 02:50 PM
99% of the time, all you need to do to run a script without using SMART is delete this line (usually near the top of the script):
{$define smart}

Then just drag the crosshairs to the client and press play.

iirc if the script has a procedure that paints to SMART, removing the define will cause compiling errors so you'll have to remove all the smart.Draw's as well.

Ok thank you, now time to install simba which I haven't done in forever lol btw I think I've seen you on pb forums as well I'm "iMute" over there.

KeepBotting
06-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Ok thank you, now time to install simba which I haven't done in forever lol btw I think I've seen you on pb forums as well I'm "iMute" over there.
Heyyy I've seen you before too! You've got that 'botting to bond' thread, I followed that for some time.

remember if you need any help, PM me here or add my Skype

icode
06-25-2014, 03:02 PM
Heyyy I've seen you before too! You've got that 'botting to bond' thread, I followed that for some time.

remember if you need any help, PM me here or add my Skype

Yeah sorry I haven't had a computer for about a year so that's why I stopped a lot of my botting threads and goals and stuff now I'm getting back to it and maybe I'll change this acc name to iMute probably should do that. But yeah I will PM you if I need anything, right now just trying to install.