PDA

View Full Version : [Fishing] [RS3] [SRL-6] iKaramjaFisher [Harpoons, cages, and notes at Stiles!]

Pages : [1] 2

KeepBotting
06-28-2014, 01:30 AM
iScripts™ and KeepBotting Presents:

iKaramjaFisher

-----------------
| = Version: 1.1 = |
-----------------
Last Updated: 4th Nov 2014
Download: here (http://bit.ly/ikaramjafisher1point1).

Description
Harpoons tuna and swordfish, OR cages lobsters at the Karamja dock. Notes fish at Stiles.
Now with an option to powerfish!

Features

100% color!
Fishes tuna/swordfish OR lobster with incredible speed (>30k xp/hr)!
Notes fish at Stiles, or drops them for faster xp (>40k/hr)!
Fast & accurate object finding using DTMs, TPAs, ATPAs, and T2DPAs.
Robust antipattern to reduce ban rates to an absolute minimum!
Informative progress report, painted on SMART!
Passes the 6-hour limit!
Fast and accurate pathfinding using SPS!
Compatible with RS3 and uses SRL-6!
Numerous failsafes to prevent script failure!

How to Use
0) MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING DIRECT-X MODE! Log in to RS > Press Esc > Graphics Options > Custom > Direct-X THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK ON OPENGL MODE!
0) Download & install the Direct-X plugin if you haven't already. (Download: here (https://github.com/Brandon-T/DXI/releases/tag/v0.4), place it in C:/Simba/Plugins/) No longer needed, d3d9.dll ships with Simba.
0) Download & install the SPS map if you haven't already. (Download: here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ktbws13r3qxer5/karamja.png?dl=1), place it in C:/Simba/Includes/SPS/img/)

1) Fill out your player info.

///////////////////////////////////Start setting up the script here. Refer to the comments if you don't know what you're doing.
///////////////////////////////////
///// Start Setup ///////
///////////////////////////////////Start setting up the script here. Refer to the comments if you don't know what you're doing.

const
(* player info *)
playerNames = ['']; //Put your player's name (or nickname, if you set one) here.
playerFile = 'default'; //Put your playerfile's name here. Default is 'default'.
desiredWorld = 0; //Enter your desired world number here. 0 for random.

(* globals *)
fishType = 'swordfish'; //Lobster, swordfish, tuna
powerFish = false; //Powerfishing mode: fish & drop. True for yes, false for no.
//If you're powerfishing, have tuna on slot 1, swordfish on slot 2, and lobster on slot 3.

(* options *) //these will need adjusted based on your fishing level
//they're in seconds, NOT milliseconds
minWait = 8; //MIN wait for catching a fish, make this HIGHER if it waits too SHORT (clicking on another spot while still fishing)
maxWait = 16; //MAX wait for catching a fish, make this LOWER if it waits too LONG (doing nothing for a long time after spot is gone)

minMouseSpeed = 15; //MIN speed at which to move the mouse
//Default values for these should be just fine. If you must change, lower = slower, higher = faster
maxMouseSpeed = 20; //MAX speed at which to move the mouse

///////////////////////////////////Don't modify the script ANY FURTHER unless you know what you're doing. You could break stuff!
///// Stop Setup ///////
///////////////////////////////////Don't modify the script ANY FURTHER unless you know what you're doing. You could break stuff!

2) Place your character at the Karamja fishing spot, at Stiles, or anywhere along the path in between!
3) If powerfishing, set up your action bar like this (http://puu.sh/cCYfH.png) & make sure you're in action mode (http://puu.sh/5EZig.png).
4) Zoom all the way OUT.
5) Start the script!

Requirements
1) 35 fishing for tuna, 50 for swordfish, and 40 for lobster.
2) A harpoon or lobster cage in your toolbelt.

Additional Info
-> You MUST be on Direct-X mode for this script to run properly.
-> This script uses the SPS map and walking paths from footballjds; Karamja fishing script (with permission (http://puu.sh/9Ndhq.png)).

Current Bugs
-> Nope.

Future Updates
-> Nope.

Proggies

Top proggy by mrisperfect; with an insane 51 and a half hours!
http://puu.sh/e7v1l.png

2nd place by lanadekat;, clocking in at a hefty 42 and a half hours.
http://puu.sh/bkmgN.png

http://i.imgur.com/0hmgZ9Y.jpg
https://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26349&d=1436381796
http://i.imgur.com/KwwA4ua.jpg

Update Log

v1.1
-added powerfishing
-fixed lobster dtm

v1.0
- download link was immediately moved off-site because the initial release exceeded villavu's filesize restrictions, download can be found directly below "last updated"
- initial release

bonsai
06-28-2014, 07:25 AM
ICWYDT

That's the biggest bitmap I ever saw lol.

Gratz on the release!

KeepBotting
06-28-2014, 01:18 PM
ICWYDT

That's the biggest bitmap I ever saw lol.

Gratz on the release!HAHA, I knew someone would!

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think there's a way around that.

Thanks! ^^

Mantasx27
06-29-2014, 03:21 PM
Script is running smoothly for more than 3 hours atm. What would be the xp rates with power fishing at around lvl 90, when the feature gets added ofc.

KeepBotting
06-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Script is running smoothly for more than 3 hours atm. What would be the xp rates with power fishing at around lvl 90, when the feature gets added ofc.
Good, good

Rough estimate, somewhere around 40-45k xp/hr

Xlr
06-30-2014, 02:42 AM
Arf, couldn't make it work yet ! :s

---- tabBackpack.countDTM(): Found no DTM matches
[DEBUG] : Counted 0 lobsters.
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The Box you passed to Rectangle doesn't have normal bounds: (1,811) : (576,598)" at line 78, column 17 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\drawing.simba"
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 16]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (30-06-14 at 04.39.12 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

KeepBotting
06-30-2014, 03:21 AM
Arf, couldn't make it work yet ! :s

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The Box you passed to Rectangle doesn't have normal bounds: (1,811) : (576,598)" at line 78, column 17 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\drawing.simba"
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 16]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (30-06-14 at 04.39.12 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

That's weird. Are your interfaces correct? Is SRL up-to-date?

Xlr
06-30-2014, 03:33 AM
Yes it is :3
Yeah, I checked and rechecked everything, my other scripts are working, I gone on directX etc... I wonder where the problem comes from D:

KeepBotting
06-30-2014, 03:34 AM
Yes it is :3
Yeah, I checked and rechecked everything, my other scripts are working, I gone on directX etc... I wonder where the problem comes from D:What are you fishing? Does the script count the other items properly?

Edit: make sure your interpreter is set to Lape (Script > Interpreter > Lape)

Xlr
06-30-2014, 03:43 AM
Tried all of three, no matter, same problem !

KeepBotting
06-30-2014, 03:44 AM
Tried all of three, no matter, same problem !

Quite strange. Add my Skype (keepbotting), maybe I can help you better over screenshare or TV

Mantasx27
06-30-2014, 08:21 AM
Good, good

Rough estimate, somewhere around 40-45k xp/hr
I'm getting 46k with your flyfisher, this skill is so strange lol

alexwillows
06-30-2014, 09:56 AM
does he have the direct x plugin for simba? it doesn't install by default. I will give this script a try at some point when I get round to fishing again.

Xlr
06-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Yeah, everything was well installed, do not worry about that !

I made it finally work, thank you so much for your helps both of you !

Am a C/C++ coder, not a pascal one, but I took a closer look this morning (while it's 1pm here lol, just woke up !).
I gone to the simba.writer, as the scripts stops when rectangle was given a false value, I understood it was a freeing problem, tried to understand step by step the script running, and found on line 4233 on the paintProggy function the self.clearArea of simba.writer, wich was giving a wrong box object, I didn't really tried to fix it, I gone like a barbare, just //-it to see what gonna happened, and PIFPOUFPATAPOUUUF, I do not have any progress report, but the script is running well now ! :D

Again, thanks to you guys ! You're amazing :)

Edit : Well am not the best english speaker, I try to improve everyday ! An example is better thant my explanations :
//smartImage.clearArea(chatBox.getBounds()); That's all folks !

KeepBotting
06-30-2014, 11:46 AM
I'm getting 46k with your flyfisher, this skill is so strange lolFly fishing is indeed faster xp than caging or harpooning, which makes NO sense, but this is Jagex we're talking about :D

does he have the direct x plugin for simba? it doesn't install by default. I will give this script a try at some point when I get round to fishing again.Read the setup, there's a little blurb about where/how to download/install the Direct-X plugin.

Yeah, everything was well installed, do not worry about that !

I made it finally work, thank you so much for your helps both of you !

Am a C/C++ coder, not a pascal one, but I took a closer look this morning (while it's 1pm here lol, just woke up !).
I gone to the simba.writer, as the scripts stops when rectangle was given a false value, I understood it was a freeing problem, tried to understand step by step the script running, and found on line 4233 on the paintProggy function the self.clearArea of simba.writer, wich was giving a wrong box object, I didn't really tried to fix it, I gone like a barbare, just //-it to see what gonna happened, and PIFPOUFPATAPOUUUF, I do not have any progress report, but the script is running well now ! :D

Again, thanks to you guys ! You're amazing :)

Edit : Well am not the best english speaker, I try to improve everyday ! An example is better thant my explanations :
//smartImage.clearArea(chatBox.getBounds()); That's all folks !That's so strange ;-; glad you got it working at any rate lol

IblashBho
06-30-2014, 02:11 PM
awesome script, alot better. ill post a proggy when im off work. already had a 8h run time great job :D!!!

KeepBotting
06-30-2014, 03:46 PM
awesome script, alot better. ill post a proggy when im off work. already had a 8h run time great job :D!!!Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Camel
07-01-2014, 05:05 PM
The script works great.

What benefit does having it run in DirectX offer? I can't seem to find that out anywhere.

Mantasx27
07-01-2014, 10:31 PM
The script works great.

What benefit does having it run in DirectX offer? I can't seem to find that out anywhere.
Atleast for me, it makes my pc lag less while playing other games at the same time.

KeepBotting
07-01-2014, 11:02 PM
The script works great.

As far as this script is concerned, running in Direct-X mode eliminates the 'blank minimap' glitch that happens about 80% of the time you load a client in OpenGL mode. This script uses SPS for walking, so having a fully-functional minimap is essential.

Atleast for me, it makes my pc lag less while playing other games at the same time.
This too--Direct-X mode boosts performance for some users.

ineedbot
07-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Nice script runs nicely, only one problem...

http://i60.tinypic.com/b6yfpg.png

Ran other RS3 scripts, and the RAM doesn't get near this high...

KeepBotting
07-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Nice script runs nicely, only one problem...

http://i60.tinypic.com/b6yfpg.png

Ran other RS3 scripts, and the RAM doesn't get near this high...
Interesting, not sure why that would happen. I get 300-600k on average for a SMART client running this script.

Try restarting to clear RAM, or install a memory cleaner :)

ineedbot
07-06-2014, 05:42 AM
Interesting, not sure why that would happen. I get 300-600k on average for a SMART client running this script.

Try restarting to clear RAM, or install a memory cleaner :)

odd...as time ran it decreased...
http://i60.tinypic.com/31320le.png

Nice script again!

I had no idea how accurate SPS was, SPS for OSRS wasn't so great, and I never used it since, I may try make a script for RS3 sometime! :D

bevardis
07-09-2014, 11:19 AM
The script works flawless as advertised, getting 30k xp/h with 77 fishing, i'm harpooning.
It's a shame it doesn't have multiplayer though. :(

KeepBotting
07-09-2014, 11:50 AM
The script works flawless as advertised, getting 30k xp/h with 77 fishing, i'm harpooning.
It's a shame it doesn't have multiplayer though. :(
It'd be relatively easy to add :D thank you for your positive feedback

stocky8
07-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Thanks for the script KeepBotting! I ran it for a while and it worked flawlessly. The last time I tried to run it it wouldn't detect my location. Maybe because I accidentally changed settings or something. ¯\_(^-^)_/¯

KeepBotting
07-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the script KeepBotting! I ran it for a while and it worked flawlessly. The last time I tried to run it it wouldn't detect my location. Maybe because I accidentally changed settings or something. ¯\_(^-^)_/¯

What do you mean, wouldn't detect? Did it say "unknown", because that's normal.

Thanks for the feedback :)

thebob142
07-15-2014, 02:54 AM
---- WARNING: TRSActionBar.__find(): Failed to find the bottom Y of the actionbar, most scripts should still function though
------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 306)
------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 94ms.
-- setupSRL(): True
[DEBUG] : Successfully spawned SMART client.
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- ERROR: Couldn't find army file(g0t)
-- TPlayerArray.setup(): false

[WARNING] : *** Terminating script ***

[DEBUG] : Logging out
-- TPlayer.logout()
tesseractGetText(): Bitmap is is too small (190, 1)
---- Waiting for login screen...
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 418, column 45 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\time.simba"
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (14-07-14 at 07.53.52 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
please help me

The Mayor
07-15-2014, 03:09 AM
---- WARNING: TRSActionBar.__find(): Failed to find the bottom Y of the actionbar, most scripts should still function though
------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 306)
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 94ms.
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- ERROR: Couldn't find army file(g0t)
-- TPlayerArray.setup(): false

-- TPlayer.logout()
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 418, column 45 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\utilities\time.simba"
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (14-07-14 at 07.53.52 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
please help me

ERROR: Couldn't find army file(g0t)

READ THAT LINK I POSTED!

tokoolman
07-25-2014, 04:49 PM
ERROR: Couldn't find army file(g0t)

READ THAT LINK I POSTED!

-------- Using plugins "d3d9.dll"
-------- Succesfully spawned a client, attempting to target
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6876] as Simba's target
------ smartCreateClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via spawning a new client
---- initSmart()
------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...\
ALl i got was a spassy log in screen

Unfold
07-25-2014, 05:09 PM
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6876] as Simba's target
---- initSmart()
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...\
ALl i got was a spassy log in screen

You have to change your settings to DirectX as well. It's in graphic options on runescape.

tokoolman
07-25-2014, 05:16 PM
i did that. Does it have to be the fixed screen option? if it does i cant even choose that for some reason. it says go to runescape website for more information!

coinhustla
07-26-2014, 07:12 AM
Just used this script for 48hrs straight. Worked flawlessly. Only little idiosyncrasies it seemed to have were playing with the camera (north-south) a lot to get it just right and also spinning around (west-east/east-west) until it hit the perfect angle again sometimes. Not sure if this was antiban or just small issues. Regardless a truly amazing script.

KeepBotting
07-26-2014, 10:11 PM
i did that. Does it have to be the fixed screen option? if it does i cant even choose that for some reason. it says go to runescape website for more information!There's nothing we can help you with--it's a problem with your graphics card or drivers. The plugins work fine.

Just used this script for 48hrs straight. Worked flawlessly. Only little idiosyncrasies it seemed to have were playing with the camera (north-south) a lot to get it just right and also spinning around (west-east/east-west) until it hit the perfect angle again sometimes. Not sure if this was antiban or just small issues. Regardless a truly amazing script.That's actually intentional. The way I use SPS is highly temperamental when it comes to camera angles, so I've got to make sure the camera stays the same.
There are ways around it of course, but utilizing them would cut down on script stability.

One thing you can try is turn your camera sensitivity down and make sure you're on Classic camera mode (Esc > Game Settings > Controls).
That should reduce the amount of times the script has to screw around trying to get the camera back in place.

tokoolman
07-27-2014, 12:53 AM
I ran Bonzai figher script on OpenGl and it worked fine? idk whats going on with this one? it still flashing!

KeepBotting
07-27-2014, 01:13 AM
I ran Bonzai figher script on OpenGl and it worked fine? idk whats going on with this one? it still flashing!This is not bonsaiFighter, you cannot expect them to run in the same fashion. The flashing is caused when you run SMART using the DirectX plugin, but run RuneScape in OpenGL mode.

You must run this script using the DirectX plugin (done automatically, provided you've installed it correctly) and using the DirectX graphics mode (Esc > Game Settings > Graphics > Custom > DirectX).

If you can't get into DirectX mode, there's nothing more we can do for you--there's a problem with your graphics card or the drivers it's using.

yesjuice
07-29-2014, 12:53 AM
This script runs beautifully. I've been able to run multiple characters for 4+ hours. With the update today, I've been unable to get it operating. Please update the script if an update is the issue!

KeepBotting
07-29-2014, 01:35 AM
This script runs beautifully. I've been able to run multiple characters for 4+ hours. With the update today, I've been unable to get it operating. Please update the script if an update is the issue!

The update broke SRL, not the script. After the devs get SRL running again, the script will work fine without any modifications.

toxjq
08-01-2014, 01:06 AM
there might be a memory leak somewhere in the code, using up like 1.7gb ram for some reason

KeepBotting
08-01-2014, 01:32 AM
there might be a memory leak somewhere in the code, using up like 1.7gb ram for some reason

How long have you been running it? There have been other reports of the script using a massive amount of memory at first, but decreasing over time.

tlumin
08-01-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm unsure what's wrong on my part, I have everything set up like it should be, direct x plugin, karajma.png, etc.
I'm constantly getting, this though. My Player will move just fine from any point in between the banana trees, docks, etc, but it doesn't fish.

-- WARNING: karamja.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
-- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 733 ms

KeepBotting
08-01-2014, 08:59 PM
I'm unsure what's wrong on my part, I have everything set up like it should be, direct x plugin, karajma.png, etc.
I'm constantly getting, this though. My Player will move just fine from any point in between the banana trees, docks, etc, but it doesn't fish.

-- WARNING: karamja.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
-- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 733 ms
A screenshot of your SMART client would be helpful.

tlumin
08-03-2014, 10:31 PM
A screenshot of your SMART client would be helpful.

Sorry about that,

My RS3 custom settings

Script in action

KeepBotting
08-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Sorry about that,

My RS3 custom settings

Script in action
The water on your minimap is wayyy too bright. It may have something to do with that fact that you've got "Ground blending" enabled in your graphics settings

Lukieboiz
08-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Hello, I've recently tried to use your bot but when it gets to the login screen it starts to flicker with a please wait button in the corner which is also flickering. I'm fairly new to this kind of stuff and I'm wondering if you could assist me in my problem. If you can't that's perfectly fine, thank you.

The Spark
08-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Hello, I've recently tried to use your bot but when it gets to the login screen it starts to flicker with a please wait button in the corner which is also flickering. I'm fairly new to this kind of stuff and I'm wondering if you could assist me in my problem. If you can't that's perfectly fine, thank you.

Are your graphics settings configured correctly? This script requires DirectX, are you on OpenGL? Do you have the plugin for DirectX?

Tutorial can be found here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

mikey5014
08-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Hey guys, for some reason the script isn't showing the progress in the progress box, e.g. Lobsters: 0 Xp Gained: 0 etc. It does show Time Ran though. Other than that it works great but I'd like to see xp progress. Any suggestions as to why it doesn't show?

Edit: Oh and even though the Time Ran shows, it doesn't progress steadily. It jumps. Like it'll say Time Ran: 1 min for like 7 minutes then suddenly say Time Ran: 8 mins. If that helps with the diagnosis lol.

fedeed
08-10-2014, 08:04 PM
I added the directX file (and set on direct x in settings) and the picture of the map. i have ran a few previous scripts but this one i cant get to start. when i start this script and log in, my screen flickers and nothing happens. my simba just says that its waiting for RS to load. can anyone help me?

KeepBotting
08-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Hey guys, for some reason the script isn't showing the progress in the progress box, e.g. Lobsters: 0 Xp Gained: 0 etc. It does show Time Ran though. Other than that it works great but I'd like to see xp progress. Any suggestions as to why it doesn't show?

Edit: Oh and even though the Time Ran shows, it doesn't progress steadily. It jumps. Like it'll say Time Ran: 1 min for like 7 minutes then suddenly say Time Ran: 8 mins. If that helps with the diagnosis lol.A screenshot of the SMART window always helps.

I added the directX file (and set on direct x in settings) and the picture of the map. i have ran a few previous scripts but this one i cant get to start. when i start this script and log in, my screen flickers and nothing happens. my simba just says that its waiting for RS to load. can anyone help me?

You didn't install the plugin correctly. Go back and try it again.

mikey5014
08-10-2014, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=KeepBotting;1303728]A screenshot of the SMART window always helps.

Here's a screenshot of the SMART window. Problem is the same. Bot is working flawlessly but no progress data is shown other than time.

KeepBotting
08-10-2014, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=KeepBotting;1303728]A screenshot of the SMART window always helps.

Here's a screenshot of the SMART window. Problem is the same. Bot is working flawlessly but no progress data is shown other than time.
Move your XP counter down to the chatbox like so http://puu.sh/aN14x.png

mikey5014
08-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Still not working >.<23767

KeepBotting
08-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Still not working >.<23767

Weird. Is it counting your fish correctly down in the debug box?

mikey5014
08-10-2014, 10:15 PM
karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 586, Y = 122}, took 327 ms
[DEBUG] : Our location is currently: dock
[DEBUG] : Counted 0 tuna.
[DEBUG] : Counted 0 swordfish.

You mean this? Nope.

KeepBotting
08-10-2014, 10:44 PM
karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 586, Y = 122}, took 327 ms

You mean this? Nope.
Ooh maybe my DTM broke. I'll take a look at it later tonight.

Thanks for reporting this!

hopesluck
08-17-2014, 03:47 AM
it sometimes cant detect stiles. once in a great great while though. i dunno what triggers it

KeepBotting
08-17-2014, 04:06 AM
it sometimes cant detect stiles. once in a great great while though. i dunno what triggers it

Can't find him on the screen? Does it hover over other objects? Does it register the location as 'stiles'?

hopesluck
08-17-2014, 11:58 AM
---- Waiting while the player is moving...
-- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 262, Y = 278}, took 437 ms
-- karamja.walkPath(): result = True

[WARNING] : *** FATAL ERROR: Failed to handle walking!

-- TPlayer.logout()
-- TPlayer.logout(): True
[DEBUG] : Freeing BMPs
[DEBUG] : Freeing DTMs

[WARNING] : *** Terminated script ***

-- Succesfully freed SMART[7764]
-- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
Successfully executed.

thats what it says when i have a full load and going to stiles. it stands right next to stiles and doesnt hover over anything.

KeepBotting
08-17-2014, 12:56 PM
-- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 262, Y = 278}, took 437 ms
-- karamja.walkPath(): result = True

[WARNING] : *** FATAL ERROR: Failed to handle walking!

-- TPlayer.logout()

-- Succesfully freed SMART[7764]
Successfully executed.

thats what it says when i have a full load and going to stiles. it stands right next to stiles and doesnt hover over anything.
Does it say "---- Waiting while the player is moving..." while you're standing still?

hopesluck
08-17-2014, 07:46 PM
yes it does. it repeats that while its next to stiles. but it only happens when it actually clicks next to stiles instead of going past him a little like it usually does then right clicks exchange on him from there.

KeepBotting
08-17-2014, 07:56 PM
yes it does. it repeats that while its next to stiles. but it only happens when it actually clicks next to stiles instead of going past him a little like it usually does then right clicks exchange on him from there.

It shouldn't detect your player as moving if you're standing still...I'm testing my crafting script right now and it's working fine.

Screenshot of your SMART window please? Want to make sure your interfaces are correct. Iirc this script will basically run even if interfaces are off a bit, but .waitPlayerMoving() might be messing up.

Wiqkszon
08-17-2014, 11:34 PM
---- ERROR: TPlayer.loginToLobby(): Failed to find username and/or password box
------ __setInputBoxes(): Set username and password boxes
---- TPlayer.loginToLobby()
Amazing script but I was watching a movie, when I come back got this message just click on the box to put my Username and Password and it worked again the script but how do i fix that when I'm afk? Sorry for my bad english

1h progg :)

KeepBotting
08-18-2014, 01:06 AM
Amazing script but I was watching a movie, when I come back got this message just click on the box to put my Username and Password and it worked again the script but how do i fix that when I'm afk? Sorry for my bad english

1h progg :)
Were you kicked to Safe Mode upon client reload? That's been happening to me lately.

Wiqkszon
08-18-2014, 02:34 AM
Were you kicked to Safe Mode upon client reload? That's been happening to me lately.

No it keeps in DirectX Mode.

KeepBotting
08-18-2014, 02:42 AM
No it keeps in DirectX Mode.

Weird, shouldn't do that. It was probably an isolated incident, but tell me if it happens again.

Wiqkszon
08-18-2014, 04:45 AM
Weird, shouldn't do that. It was probably an isolated incident, but tell me if it happens again.

It happen again but now change the graphic settings to Safe Mode

KeepBotting
08-18-2014, 01:07 PM
It happen again but now change the graphic settings to Safe Mode

Yeah, see, I'm pretty sure that's the only thing that would cause it. Try clearing your jagexcache directory (in your home folder) and then running RS through runescape.com/game. Choose DirectX from there, the load SMART.

lanadekat
08-18-2014, 01:30 PM
thanks for the script :D
XP might be bugged.
http://i.imgur.com/veSIQPH.png

edit:
99 I'm coming for you!
http://i.imgur.com/AZKxb0y.png

KeepBotting
08-18-2014, 01:34 PM
thanks for the script :D
XP might be bugged.
http://i.imgur.com/veSIQPH.png

Woah, that's an awesome proggy!

And yeah, reloading three times does tend to throw the xp tracker off a bit :)

lanadekat
08-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Woah, that's an awesome proggy!

And yeah, reloading three times does tend to throw the xp tracker off a bit :)
well I was heading for an awesome one like 90 hours, but update broke it :(
I mean sesion, not the script, I just had to restart the script.

KeepBotting
08-18-2014, 04:26 PM
well I was heading for an awesome one like 90 hours, but update broke it :(
I mean sesion, not the script, I just had to restart the script.

Oh yeah I get what you mean. Pretty sure this script is capable of ~90 hour runs, I'd like to see one :P go for it!

wendorf12213
08-22-2014, 08:17 AM
i cant do anything because of this ( Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The bitmap[0] does not exist" at line 3842, column 12
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (22-08-14 at 03.14.05 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.)any help please?

nevermind i figured it out...i forgot to put the map in the img folder.

KeepBotting
08-22-2014, 01:13 PM
i cant do anything because of this ( Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The bitmap[0] does not exist" at line 3842, column 12
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (22-08-14 at 03.14.05 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.)any help please?

nevermind i figured it out...i forgot to put the map in the img folder.

I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue :)

spinnaz
08-22-2014, 05:26 PM
Hello,

if i try to start the script, i allways get this messag :

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The bitmap[0] does not exist" at line 3842, column 12
File[E:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (22-08-14 at 07.14.28 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

hope you know what to do, because i feel kinda stupid right now :D

EDIT: it just opens the documents folder

KeepBotting
08-22-2014, 09:07 PM
Hello,

if i try to start the script, i allways get this messag :

Exception in Script: Runtime error: "The bitmap[0] does not exist" at line 3842, column 12
File[E:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (22-08-14 at 07.14.28 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

hope you know what to do, because i feel kinda stupid right now :D

EDIT: it just opens the documents folder
You didn't install the map correctly. Re-read the instructions in the OP.

wendorf12213
08-23-2014, 01:59 AM
i ran into another small issue ( nothing that ruins usage ) the progy doesnt update until you trade the fish to the stile guy and it doesnt record how many fish you caught at all. other than that its an amazing script

KeepBotting
08-23-2014, 02:25 AM
i ran into another small issue ( nothing that ruins usage ) the progy doesnt update until you trade the fish to the stile guy and it doesnt record how many fish you caught at all. other than that its an amazing script

The first part is intentional. What are you fishing that it's not counting correctly?

Thanks for your feedback :)

wendorf12213
08-23-2014, 04:32 AM
The first part is intentional. What are you fishing that it's not counting correctly?

Thanks for your feedback :)

i mainly fish lobsters but every now and then ill do swords and tuna. also i dont know it its the script or my pc but it doesnt like going past an hour but theres a chance its my pc.

KeepBotting
08-23-2014, 04:50 AM
i mainly fish lobsters but every now and then ill do swords and tuna. also i dont know it its the script or my pc but it doesnt like going past an hour but theres a chance its my pc.

So the script fails to count all three types of fish, or just lobsters?

& this script is fully capable of multiple 6-hour reloads so yeah it's probably your PC bringing runtimes down.

wendorf12213
08-23-2014, 04:54 AM
So the script fails to count all three types of fish, or just lobsters?

& this script is fully capable of multiple 6-hour reloads so yeah it's probably your PC bringing runtimes down.

it seems to fail to read all of them but iim going to try again and see what i get.

update :1 if i set it to count swordfish it counts swordfish and tuna both. lobster still doesnt count tho.

KeepBotting
08-23-2014, 05:36 AM
it seems to fail to read all of them but iim going to try again and see what i get.

update :1 if i set it to count swordfish it counts swordfish and tuna both. lobster still doesnt count tho.

Eh, my DTM must be broken. Good thing the script doesn't rely on it XD

wendorf12213
08-23-2014, 06:02 AM
Eh, my DTM must be broken. Good thing the script doesn't rely on it XD

well ive got the script running normally and im getting exp so im happy lol i jujst thought id let you know about the bug :)

Cyanempire
08-25-2014, 03:03 AM
[DEBUG] : Player has been initalized.
-- karamja.init()
---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\karamja.png)
---- FATAL ERROR: karamja.setup(): Unable to load map or bitmap to map failed

---- TPlayer.logout()
------ Waiting for login screen...
---- TPlayer.logout(): True
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 16]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (02-08-14 at 11.54.15 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

how can i fix this?

KeepBotting
08-25-2014, 04:01 AM
-- karamja.init()

---- TPlayer.logout()
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 16]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (02-08-14 at 11.54.15 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

how can i fix this?It looks like you've installed the map correctly, but double-check to be sure. Try updating SPS. Make sure you don't have the map open anywhere else in the background.

Cyanempire
08-25-2014, 04:18 AM
After updating SPS

---- TPlayer.logout()
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (02-08-14 at 12.13.57 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Should the map be .png? because thats what i get when i Download it.

KeepBotting
08-25-2014, 11:24 AM
After updating SPS

---- TPlayer.logout()
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (02-08-14 at 12.13.57 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Should the map be .png? because thats what i get when i Download it.
Yeah it's a png. Where did you install Simba? I believe it has to be installed in C:/Simba/ for plugins (SPS) to work properly

Cyanempire
08-25-2014, 11:42 AM
I installed it in that exact place. its weird because i can run your other scripts like the flyfisher.
i also updated everything Plugins,extentions,srl,sps

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 12:41 AM
Any solution to this?

File[D:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (25-08-14 at 07.34.39 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

I've got karamja.png in SPS/img, I don't know what could be going wrong...

Edit : I've actually gotten past this! However I'm a little lost...

When I run the script, another RS opens up. This window of RuneScape doesn't do much once I've logged in? I don't know how to make the script actually start working.

I've tried restarting the script as well, no luck.

KeepBotting
08-26-2014, 01:21 AM
Any solution to this?

File[D:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (25-08-14 at 07.34.39 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

I've got karamja.png in SPS/img, I don't know what could be going wrong...

Edit : I've actually gotten past this! However I'm a little lost...

When I run the script, another RS opens up. This window of RuneScape doesn't do much once I've logged in? I don't know how to make the script actually start working.

I've tried restarting the script as well, no luck.

Install Simba in C:/Simba/ (just move the folder). sps*.dll freaks out when the include paths aren't in C:/.

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 01:26 AM
Install Simba in C:/Simba/ (just move the folder). sps*.dll freaks out when the include paths aren't in C:/.

Already did this, which was precisely why it let me open the window of RS, however now it won't start autofishing. How do I trigger it?

KeepBotting
08-26-2014, 01:28 AM
Already did this, which was precisely why it let me open the window of RS, however now it won't start autofishing. How do I trigger it?

Did you restart Simba after moving the directories?

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 01:35 AM
Did you restart Simba after moving the directories?

Indeed, no luck however.

It's not so much that I can't get the window of RuneScape open, I just don't know how to make it start autofishing...

KeepBotting
08-26-2014, 01:36 AM
Indeed, no luck however.

It's not so much that I can't get the window of RuneScape open, I just don't know how to make it start autofishing...

Tried pressing the big green play button? :P what does the debug say after you do that?

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 01:38 AM
You mean this?

[DEBUG] : Appended procedure scriptTerminate to shutdown.
[DEBUG] : Setting up SRL...
[DEBUG] : Spawning SMART client...
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
------ smartPairToExistingClient():
-------- Found no free clients to pair to
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = false
------ Attempting to spawn a new client..
------ smartCreateClient():
---------- smartGetParameters(): Succesfully grabbed paramters
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Attempting to search for your Java path
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [Censored because I can't post links yet, f37923864583555268]
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[14644] as Simba's target
---- initSmart()
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
---- 1 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- 2 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
---- 3 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
New window: 65552
---- 4 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 01:39 AM
Uhm, debug? You mean the code that appears at the bottom? xD

Also, simply running the script doesn't seem to do me any good.

KeepBotting
08-26-2014, 01:45 AM
Uhm, debug? You mean the code that appears at the bottom? xD

Also, simply running the script doesn't seem to do me any good.

Yeah, that bit. What's it spit out when you try to run the script?

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 01:48 AM
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
-------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[14644]
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
---- initSmart()

KeepBotting
08-26-2014, 02:28 AM
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[14644]
---- initSmart()
You don't have your graphics setup correctly. Reread the SRL-6 setup tutorial

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 03:44 AM
Created account, which I seemed to have been lacking. Filled out appropriate information. Still not having any lucky, here's what I get.

-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[4876] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[4876]
---- initSmart()

File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (25-08-14 at 10.42.06 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Is it still this SRL stuff?

Edit : By SRL, do you mean like my runescape graphics? Because I've set them up the way the tutorial explained. Minimum graphics, fixed screen, direct something something, old school style.

Something I've been having trouble with is player profiles. I set one up, however it keeps giving me errors when I wish to save it. I figured out that it was attempting to save the profile to the wrong folder, and it's in my Players folder, however the rafiki player manager doesn't seem to pick that up, and instead goes straight to scripts.

Cyanempire
08-26-2014, 06:07 AM
-- karamja.init()

lanadekat
08-26-2014, 10:10 PM
Created account, which I seemed to have been lacking. Filled out appropriate information. Still not having any lucky, here's what I get.

-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[4876] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[4876]
---- initSmart()

File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (25-08-14 at 10.42.06 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Is it still this SRL stuff?

Edit : By SRL, do you mean like my runescape graphics? Because I've set them up the way the tutorial explained. Minimum graphics, fixed screen, direct something something, old school style.

Something I've been having trouble with is player profiles. I set one up, however it keeps giving me errors when I wish to save it. I figured out that it was attempting to save the profile to the wrong folder, and it's in my Players folder, however the rafiki player manager doesn't seem to pick that up, and instead goes straight to scripts.
U got the directx plugin and set rs3 to directx mode?
if you don't have it you can download it here:
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107256

-- karamja.init()
try to delete C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\karamja.png the script will automaticly download it again.

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 10:13 PM
U got the directx plugin and set rs3 to directx mode?
if you don't have it you can download it here:
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107256

try to delete C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\karamja.png the script will automaticly download it again.

Is it necessary to download if I'm already in DirectX mode?

lanadekat
08-26-2014, 10:14 PM
Is it necessary to download if I'm already in DirectX mode?
Yes
Place it in C:\Simba\Plugins

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 10:20 PM
Yes
Place it in C:\Simba\Plugins

No luck, I just downloaded the file and plopped it into my plugins folder.

Everything seems to be loading up fine, and I'm making sure to select the RuneScape window before running the script. The final message I get is "Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...", then the script powers off after 5 minutes.

lanadekat
08-26-2014, 10:38 PM
No luck, I just downloaded the file and plopped it into my plugins folder.

Everything seems to be loading up fine, and I'm making sure to select the RuneScape window before running the script. The final message I get is "Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...", then the script powers off after 5 minutes.
u're sure you got the right settings?
direct-X instead of openGL in setting.

Ryuzaki
08-26-2014, 10:47 PM
u're sure you got the right settings?
direct-X instead of openGL in setting.

Woohoo! It's fixed! I checked my settings and it was on DirectX, I reset it, ran the script, and it worked perfectly! Thanks a ton!

Now, how do I get the iKaramjaFisher XP logger thingy to show up? xD It just says "Please wait..."

lanadekat
08-26-2014, 11:15 PM
Woohoo! It's fixed! I checked my settings and it was on DirectX, I reset it, ran the script, and it worked perfectly! Thanks a ton!

Now, how do I get the iKaramjaFisher XP logger thingy to show up? xD It just says "Please wait..."
just wait a bit it.
I think It comes up after a few min or after the first time noting at stiles , I'm not sure.
Make sure you got the total xp thingy at the right spot:
http://i.imgur.com/6w2rdIT.png
And the xp / fish counter doesn't work when fishing lobsters, it work fine when fishing swordies and tuna's

Cyanempire
08-26-2014, 11:50 PM

Ryuzaki
08-27-2014, 12:01 AM
just wait a bit it.
I think It comes up after a few min or after the first time noting at stiles , I'm not sure.
And the xp / fish counter doesn't work when fishing lobsters, it work fine when fishing swordies and tuna's

You are a saint, my friend! :P

KeepBotting
08-27-2014, 01:41 AM
just wait a bit it.
And the xp / fish counter doesn't work when fishing lobsters, it work fine when fishing swordies and tuna'sThanks for the help :)

23909 Thanks for the proggy :)

You are a saint, my friend! :P Glad you got it working :)

OriginalGM
08-28-2014, 11:19 AM
*edit* nvrm im not a smart man.. I googled my issue lol I found the solution.

KeepBotting
08-28-2014, 11:45 AM
*edit* nvrm im not a smart man.. I googled my issue lol I found the solution.

Glad you figured it out :)

OriginalGM
08-28-2014, 12:04 PM
Glad you figured it out :)

thanks. bro. hey I got a question. I remember back in 2012 I was searching google about RS and I stumbled upon a runescape wiki page with all the equations that jagex uses to determine things in the game. im trying to find it again but it seems like they covered that up since rs3 and don't want nobody to know lol. but essentially im trying to figure out at what levels does fishing lobbys, swordys and sharks become faster

KeepBotting
08-28-2014, 04:49 PM
thanks. bro. hey I got a question. I remember back in 2012 I was searching google about RS and I stumbled upon a runescape wiki page with all the equations that jagex uses to determine things in the game. im trying to find it again but it seems like they covered that up since rs3 and don't want nobody to know lol. but essentially im trying to figure out at what levels does fishing lobbys, swordys and sharks become faster

As far as I know, they've only released their combat formulas and max hit formulas. Any page you saw with resource gathering formulas was probably speculative.

hopesluck
09-01-2014, 12:05 PM
i finally got my 99 with this script =)

acezfate
09-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Solid Script, Will post my proggy once it gets long enough!

Large1
09-01-2014, 06:19 PM
http://imgur.com/DrQOW4l Thats my proggy so far

lanadekat
09-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Got banned using this ( the suicide way )
got 96 fishing, great script xD But don't try 24/7.

pek
09-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Great work.
Progress Report:
http://i.gyazo.com/d9dffd8d51139cef8249678347b6acbc.png

pek
09-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Great job with this script!

Progress:

Large1
09-03-2014, 11:24 PM
My proggy so far... Great script

http://i.imgur.com/PUE1qOv.png

KeepBotting
09-04-2014, 12:27 AM
i finally got my 99 with this script =)

Solid Script, Will post my proggy once it gets long enough!

http://imgur.com/DrQOW4l Thats my proggy so far

Got banned using this ( the suicide way )
got 96 fishing, great script xD But don't try 24/7.

Great job with this script!

Progress:

My proggy so far... Great script

http://i.imgur.com/PUE1qOv.png

Thanks for all the feedback & proggies :) <3

OriginalGM
09-04-2014, 02:45 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/mhr3mr.png

lobsters dont show up in proggy but ive got around 14k

KeepBotting
09-04-2014, 09:46 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/mhr3mr.png

lobsters dont show up in proggy but ive got around 14k

Yeah lobster counting is broken, but that doesn't affect the script at all so I've not bothered to fix it yet.

Nihility
09-05-2014, 08:38 AM
Hey I've been getting this error, any help would be fantastic.

Exception in Script: Expected variable of type "array of AnsiString", got "array [0..0] of AnsiChar" at line 101, column 17 at line 101, column 18

KeepBotting
09-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Hey I've been getting this error, any help would be fantastic.

Exception in Script: Expected variable of type "array of AnsiString", got "array [0..0] of AnsiChar" at line 101, column 17 at line 101, column 18

You removed the '' on one of the settings. Put 'em back.

Nihility
09-05-2014, 11:34 PM
You removed the '' on one of the settings. Put 'em back.

This unedited section from line 101?

players.setup(playerNames, playerFile);

or one of

program iKaramjaFisher;
{$define smart}
{$i srl-6/srl.simba}
{$i sps/lib/sps-rs3.simba}
{$define debug_on} //comment this line to disable script debug/warning/error messages

///// Start Setup ///////

const
(* player info *)
playerNames = ['N']; //Put your player's name (or nickname, if you set one) here.
playerFile = 'default'; //Put your playerfile's name here. Default is 'default'.
desiredWorld = 108; //Enter your desired world number here. 0 for random.

(* globals *)
fishType = 'swordfish'; //Lobster, swordfish, tuna

(* options *) //these will need adjusted based on your fishing level
//they're in seconds, NOT milliseconds
minWait = 8; //MIN wait for catching a fish, make this HIGHER if it waits too SHORT (clicking on another spot while still fishing)
maxWait = 16; //MAX wait for catching a fish, make this LOWER if it waits too LONG (doing nothing for a long time after spot is gone)

minMouseSpeed = 15; //MIN speed at which to move the mouse
//Default values for these should be just fine. If you must change, lower = slower, higher = faster
maxMouseSpeed = 20; //MAX speed at which to move the mouse

///// Stop Setup ///////

Thanks for the prompt reply I really appreciate you helping out a noob like me.

LameLoser
09-06-2014, 04:03 AM
I think its more likely you messed something up on your player settings since it looks like its saying its receiving an array of size 0 (or a null array? don't know about this scripting language). You probably left one of the fields blank. Otherwise redownload the script.

edit: changed wording

Nihility
09-06-2014, 07:52 AM
A setting in rafiki you mean?

LameLoser
09-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Ah, yes. I'm still not up to date with the terminology for these.

KeepBotting
09-06-2014, 03:03 PM
A setting in rafiki you mean?

Yeah, if it's not the quotation marks then he's right, go back to Rafiki and make sure you've filled out all the fields.

ibot101
09-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Proggy for you :) Still running btw, I just know that I'll forget to do it later if I don't do it now.

Just curious (for anyone using this), does fishing swords/tuna or lobbies make more money per hour?

Jonte20
09-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Solid 5 hour proggy, great script!23982

KeepBotting
09-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Proggy for you :) Still running btw, I just know that I'll forget to do it later if I don't do it now.

Just curious (for anyone using this), does fishing swords/tuna or lobbies make more money per hour?
In my experience they make about the same per hour, but that may have changed since I wrote it.

Solid 5 hour proggy, great script!23982
Thanks!

KimJongPoon
10-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Not sure what this means? can you help me please
Error: The bitmap[0] does not exist at line 3842
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (12-10-14 at 05.39.52 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

KeepBotting
10-15-2014, 02:30 AM
Not sure what this means? can you help me please
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (12-10-14 at 05.39.52 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Make sure Simba is installed in C:/Simba/
Make sure you've installed the SPS map correctly

gawain
10-16-2014, 09:31 PM
Make sure Simba is installed in C:/Simba/
Make sure you've installed the SPS map correctly

i did put the map in c:/simba/includes/sps/img
but still it doesn't work

i always get this:
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-10-14 at 01.03.01 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world5.runescape.com/, f5332992183203002308]
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[4604] as Simba's target
---- initSmart()
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 18 Seconds
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Attempting to load player(s) "[]" from army ""
---- Raf_GetPlayers()
------ WARNING: Army doesn't exist!
---- Raf_GetPlayers: Result = false
---- ERROR: Unable to get players from army
---- FATAL ERROR: TPlayerArray.setup(): Failure

Execution failed.

gawain
10-17-2014, 11:06 AM
i did put the map in c:/simba/includes/sps/img
but still it doesn't work

i always get this:
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-10-14 at 01.03.01 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
-------- getJavaPath():
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world5.runescape.com/, f5332992183203002308]
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[4604] as Simba's target
---- initSmart()
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 18 Seconds
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Raf_GetPlayers()
------ WARNING: Army doesn't exist!
---- Raf_GetPlayers: Result = false
---- ERROR: Unable to get players from army
---- FATAL ERROR: TPlayerArray.setup(): Failure

Execution failed.

balls... fixed it on my own :D got a typo in my player files -.-

KeepBotting
10-27-2014, 12:05 PM
balls... fixed it on my own :D got a typo in my player files -.-

I'm glad it's working for you! Please post proggies & report any issues!

gawain
10-28-2014, 09:03 PM
I'm glad it's working for you! Please post proggies & report any issues!

sorry don't have any proggies screened >.<
but i didn't have any serious issues, so i made 99 in a week :D
thank you very much, it's an awesome script ^^

KeepBotting
10-28-2014, 09:44 PM
sorry don't have any proggies screened >.<
but i didn't have any serious issues, so i made 99 in a week :D
thank you very much, it's an awesome script ^^
Quite welcome. Gz on the 99~!

Ixecube
11-02-2014, 12:21 AM
What rs interface should i use? Because the program cant click "continue" when i accomplish a task. I mean the message that pops up on the screen.

EDIT: Nevermind, i disabled the messages :)

KeepBotting
11-02-2014, 12:34 AM
What rs interface should i use? Because the program cant click "continue" when i accomplish a task. I mean the message that pops up on the screen.

EDIT: Nevermind, i disabled the messages :)
Not sure what messages you mean, but I'm glad you resolved the issue yourself.

For future reference, if you suspect you have any interface-based problems, check to make sure you've set up RS like is detailed in this thread: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Ixecube
11-02-2014, 12:47 PM
I disbabled the messages in the Runescape settings. It is running 100% smooth now. Although it automaticly logged out after 6 hours last night. I'm already up 9 levels :) Thanks a lot!

kozak94
11-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Hello! I had a proggy of 4 hours harpooning at 95 fishing. Script runs very smooth and I manually stopped the script. Thank you very much! Hopefully I'll get 96 fishing today, 700k exp to go!

KeepBotting
11-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Hello! I had a proggy of 4 hours harpooning at 95 fishing. Script runs very smooth and I manually stopped the script. Thank you very much! Hopefully I'll get 96 fishing today, 700k exp to go!

lol if you had a proggy why not post it :P

good luck

kozak94
11-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Oh! I looked at it and then closed simba and the thought of saving the proggy occurred after I closed simba.

P1nky
11-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Mate you should add a power fishing feature! I'd love to use this and build an army.

KeepBotting
11-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Mate you should add a power fishing feature! I'd love to use this and build an army.

Yeah I'll try to add that later today. Won't be that hard, but this script wasn't exactly designed with future upgrade-ability in mind :P

Edit: Updated!

Harry
11-06-2014, 07:27 PM
It would be interesting to have an option to Net fish and drop them, so someone could go from 1->99 using just this script :)

Also, should consider left-clicking if you're doing lobsters, since like no one right clicks to choose the first option.

KeepBotting
11-06-2014, 11:09 PM
It would be interesting to have an option to Net fish and drop them, so someone could go from 1->99 using just this script :)

Also, should consider left-clicking if you're doing lobsters, since like no one right clicks to choose the first option.

Those are both very great ideas. I'll implement them in the next version. Thanks for the feedback!

onilika
11-07-2014, 01:40 PM
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (07-11-14 at 01.37.42 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
---- initSmart():
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[14672] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[14672]
---- initSmart()
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 315}
------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 75)
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 0 Seconds
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Attempting to load player(s) "[mac]" from army "promacbae"
---- Raf_GetPlayers()
------ Army exists, reading the players...
---- Raf_GetPlayers: Result = True
---- Loaded player: mac
-- TPlayerArray.setup(): Success
[DEBUG] : Setting up players...
[DEBUG] : Successfully defined player arrays - logging in.
-- TPlayer.login()
---- Already logged in
---- Logged in: mac
-- TPlayer.login(): True
[DEBUG] : Setup complete - player is logged in.
[DEBUG] : Setting camera.
---- minimap.mouseOffCompass(): Succesfully moved mouse off of compass
---- TRSMinimap.clickCompass(): Clicked compass
[DEBUG] : Setting run.
[DEBUG] : Setting gametab.
---- TRSGameTab.__initTabs(): Setup gametab properties
-- karamja.init()
---- Setup area "karamja" in 47ms
-- karamja.init()
[DEBUG] : Map has been initalized.
[DEBUG] : Paths have been initalized.
[DEBUG] : Colors have been initalized.
[DEBUG] : DTMs have been initalized.
[DEBUG] : BMPs have been initalized.
-- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 547 ms
-- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 531 ms

[WARNING] : Failed to walk to: !

[ERROR] : *** FATAL ERROR: Failed to handle walking!

-- TPlayer.logout()

-- Succesfully freed SMART[14672]
Successfully executed.

Always terminating the script.

KeepBotting
11-07-2014, 09:43 PM
*snip*

Always terminating the script.

Use CODE tags next time please!

Post a screenshot of your SMART window. (my aim here is to see if you've got Ground Blending turned on, another user had this problem & that was the source)

onilika
11-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Problem solved. And sorry, did not found the CODE tags. And I thought I had used the QUOTE one..
just started fishing at the docks, and the script continued from there..

xSorrels
11-10-2014, 03:11 AM
Failed to initialise the interpreter: Thread creation error.

):

KeepBotting
11-10-2014, 03:15 AM
Failed to initialise the interpreter: Thread creation error.

):

go to Script > Interpreter and make sure you're on Lape, not PascalScript

http://puu.sh/cKsxK.png

Problem solved. And sorry, did not found the CODE tags. And I thought I had used the QUOTE one..
just started fishing at the docks, and the script continued from there..
Glad you got it working :)

onilika
11-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Glad you got it working :)

Now next thing to do is to add the cooking method to the script and then go to stiles and note it :p

xSorrels
11-10-2014, 11:56 AM
go to Script > Interpreter and make sure you're on Lape, not PascalScript

http://puu.sh/cKsxK.png

Definitely did that. Not sure of the issue.

KeepBotting
11-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Definitely did that. Not sure of the issue.

Are you able to run other SRL6 scripts? What Simba version are you running (should be 1100). Try updating SRL.

xSorrels
11-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Are you able to run other SRL6 scripts? What Simba version are you running (should be 1100). Try updating SRL.

Yes, have been using the hell out f Ashamans scripts. Nonstop.

Getting this now.

Error: Out of memory
Compiling failed.

KeepBotting
11-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Yes, have been using the hell out f Ashamans scripts. Nonstop.

Getting this now.

Out of memory? =O

How much free RAM do you have? Try restarting Simba, and maybe even using a separate instance (e.g. don't run this script in a new tab, run it in a new Simba).

xSorrels
11-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Out of memory? =O

How much free RAM do you have? Try restarting Simba, and maybe even using a separate instance (e.g. don't run this script in a new tab, run it in a new Simba).

Lmao, trust me. Ive tried it all. Tried cleaning disk', restarting computer, reinstalling SRL/Simba.

): SRL doesnt like me.

EDIT:

Completely commented out lines 3839 through 3852.

{procedure scriptTerminate();
begin
writeWarn('*** Terminating script ***');
writeDebug('Logging out');
if isLoggedIn() then
players[currentPlayer].logout();
writeDebug('Freeing BMPs'); //COMMENTED OUT!
freeBitmap(proggyBmp);
writeDebug('Freeing DTMs');
freeDtm(dtmArr[0]);
freeDtm(dtmArr[1]);
freeDtm(dtmArr[2]);
writeWarn('*** Terminated script ***');
end; }

Please make me aware if this is not okay/unsafe.

Thanks again KeepBotting (https://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=72074).

KeepBotting
11-11-2014, 02:28 AM
Lmao, trust me. Ive tried it all. Tried cleaning disk', restarting computer, reinstalling SRL/Simba.

): SRL doesnt like me.

EDIT:

Completely commented out lines 3839 through 3852.

{procedure scriptTerminate();
begin
writeWarn('*** Terminating script ***');
writeDebug('Logging out');
if isLoggedIn() then
players[currentPlayer].logout();
writeDebug('Freeing BMPs'); //COMMENTED OUT!
freeBitmap(proggyBmp);
writeDebug('Freeing DTMs');
freeDtm(dtmArr[0]);
freeDtm(dtmArr[1]);
freeDtm(dtmArr[2]);
writeWarn('*** Terminated script ***');
end; }

Please make me aware if this is not okay/unsafe.

Thanks again KeepBotting (https://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=72074).

That's really weird - and yeah that's unsafe if you plan on letting the script run for very long periods of time. Could cause memory leaks. Not a huge deal though.

xSorrels
11-12-2014, 12:26 AM
Came home today and I was still fishing!

Awesome.

Thanks KeeyBotting!

:spot:http://i.imgur.com/UeQWsT5.png:spot:

Torol
11-12-2014, 06:16 PM
I love this script so far, but I have some further suggestions
Breaks, and an option to stop the script after the given time
Drop tunas, keep swordfishes
If you implement these, an SPF would be great

+While walking to Stiles, the mouse clicks on the minimap even when Stiles is on the mainscreen. You should check that.

KeepBotting
11-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Came home today and I was still fishing!

Awesome.

Thanks KeeyBotting!

:spot:http://i.imgur.com/UeQWsT5.png:spot:Sweet. Thanks for the proggy.

I love this script so far, but I have some further suggestions
Breaks, and an option to stop the script after the given time
Drop tunas, keep swordfishes
If you implement these, an SPF would be great

+While walking to Stiles, the mouse clicks on the minimap even when Stiles is on the mainscreen. You should check that.
Not adding breaks, they're useless imo.
Adding a timed shutdown would be easy, just start a global TTimeMarker in initScript() and call terminateScript() conditionally in the mainloop (yourMom()). Not worth pushing an entire update for.
Dropping tuna is a good idea, might think about doing that.
I don't know what an SPF is.

Clicking on the minimap while Stiles in on the screen is a failsafe, not a bug. It's intentional.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Torol
11-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Adding a timed shutdown would be easy, just start a global TTimeMarker in initScript() and call terminateScript() conditionally in the mainloop (yourMom()). Not worth pushing an entire update for.
Dropping tuna is a good idea, might think about doing that.
I don't know what an SPF is.

Clicking on the minimap while Stiles in on the screen is a failsafe, not a bug. It's intentional.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Your welcome! :)
SRL Player Form - if you expand the options it would be more user-friendly

NKN
11-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Sweet. Thanks for the proggy.

Man, breaks are OP.

Since adding breaks to my scripts, banrates have dropped to 0%.

Should add them, they're not hard.

i can send you my break include thing if you ever decide to support breaks. :')

KeepBotting
11-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Your welcome! :)
SRL Player Form - if you expand the options it would be more user-friendly
Won't be adding a form either - I personally dislike them and think they detract from the aesthetic of an SRL script.

Sorry if it seems like I'm denying all your suggestions. It's just that most of the things you've suggested, I've already gone over and decided not to include.

Man, breaks are OP.

Since adding breaks to my scripts, banrates have dropped to 0%.

Should add them, they're not hard.

i can send you my break include thing if you ever decide to support breaks. :')
Sure. I'm not against adding them, but they've never proved useful in my experience.

onilika
11-13-2014, 01:53 AM
Out of memory? =O

That also happens to me. Just need to restart Simba and that's all :)

Won't be adding a form either - I personally dislike them and think they detract from the aesthetic of an SRL script.

Sorry if it seems like I'm denying all your suggestions. It's just that most of the things you've suggested, I've already gone over and decided not to include.

Sure. I'm not against adding them, but they've never proved useful in my experience.

In that case...I just botted 14 hours straight.. ouch

KeepBotting
11-13-2014, 01:59 AM
That also happens to me. Just need to restart Simba and that's all :)
In that case...I just botted 14 hours straight.. ouch

Me and others have botted a lot longer than that using this script and never have any problems. You're fine :P

cbrems
11-13-2014, 05:31 AM
I've suicided my ironman account since day 1. I've been botting non-stop, turning off all breaks on my main as well for about 3-4 months now. AINT SCARED.

On a side note, I went from 40-47 very smoothly with the script so far, will post some proggies when I get some worth posting. :) 17k an hour cuz of low fishing level isn't worth it :P

xSorrels
11-13-2014, 11:42 AM
BUG:

Antipattern hovers over SKILL_HUNTER of SKILL_FISHING.

And its not hoverRandomSkill();

KeepBotting
11-13-2014, 12:42 PM
I've suicided my ironman account since day 1. I've been botting non-stop, turning off all breaks on my main as well for about 3-4 months now. AINT SCARED.

On a side note, I went from 40-47 very smoothly with the script so far, will post some proggies when I get some worth posting. :) 17k an hour cuz of low fishing level isn't worth it :PAwesome! Good luck!

BUG:

Antipattern hovers over SKILL_HUNTER of SKILL_FISHING.

And its not hoverRandomSkill();
Works just fine for me. Are your interfaces set up correctly?

cbrems
11-13-2014, 10:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TX0RQIX.png

I messed up and hit pause thinking it would continue the proggy after, had to do some daily stuff. :(
Script ran beautifully, the xp is low due to starting at level 40 but I am now level 64!
Still there fishing, starting a new proggy :P

Flawless script, working beautifully!

KeepBotting
11-13-2014, 10:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TX0RQIX.png

I messed up and hit pause thinking it would continue the proggy after, had to do some daily stuff. :(
Script ran beautifully, the xp is low due to starting at level 40 but I am now level 64!
Still there fishing, starting a new proggy :P

Flawless script, working beautifully!
Yeah, I suppose that's a bit of an oversight with how the script measures the passage of time. It doesn't use internal timers, but rather grabs the system time from your computer's clock.

Still a really nice proggy, thanks!

xSorrels
11-13-2014, 11:48 PM
Works just fine for me. Are your interfaces set up correctly?

110% sure. Its not a big deal, doesnt effect the script what so ever, just a little unusual.

KeepBotting
11-14-2014, 01:56 AM
110% sure. Its not a big deal, doesnt effect the script what so ever, just a little unusual.

:P are you suuuuuuuure? I tested hoverSkill() and hoverRandomSkill() yesterday and they both worked fine. Maybe it was an isolated issue, is it still happening?

xSorrels
11-15-2014, 12:55 AM
:P are you suuuuuuuure? I tested hoverSkill() and hoverRandomSkill() yesterday and they both worked fine. Maybe it was an isolated issue, is it still happening?

I dont babysit scripts much anymore after perfection.

Although I did come across this when I got home this evening.

http://i.imgur.com/fhIw9FJ.png
---- Current mouse-over text: "Use Raw swordfish -> Fishing spot"
-- isMouseOverText(): False
-- TRSChooseOption._select():
---- ERROR: ChooseOption menu never appeared
-- TRSChooseOption.select() result = false

Somehow a fish was selected. Though not too sure how long before I arrived that this happened.

Again, im not too worried about it because I have been running on and off for roughly 30+ hours with no real issues.

Thanks iKeep. (;

KeepBotting
11-15-2014, 01:20 AM
I dont babysit scripts much anymore after perfection.

Although I did come across this when I got home this evening.

---- Current mouse-over text: "Use Raw swordfish -> Fishing spot"
-- isMouseOverText(): False
-- TRSChooseOption._select():
---- ERROR: ChooseOption menu never appeared
-- TRSChooseOption.select() result = false

Somehow a fish was selected. Though not too sure how long before I arrived that this happened.

Again, im not too worried about it because I have been running on and off for roughly 30+ hours with no real issues.

Thanks iKeep. (;
Hmm, that's weird. Were you powerfishing? Why is there one swordfish that looks different than the others?

That's on my list though, thanks. I'll add a failsafe to where the script will de-select a selected item if it finds one.

xSorrels
11-15-2014, 01:48 AM
Hmm, that's weird. Were you powerfishing? Why is there one swordfish that looks different than the others?

That's on my list though, thanks. I'll add a failsafe to where the script will de-select a selected item if it finds one.

Lol, thats a Big Swordfish (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Big_swordfish).

&Yes I was powerfishing.

Im not trying to be such a pain, just trying to help tbh.

But your failsafe sounds like a great idea. (:

KeepBotting
11-15-2014, 02:08 AM
Lol, thats a Big Swordfish (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Big_swordfish).

&Yes I was powerfishing.

Im not trying to be such a pain, just trying to help tbh.

But your failsafe sounds like a great idea. (:
Oh, nice. Congrats, apparently that's pretty rare. You can stuff it and mount it in a POH.

Nah you're not a pain at all, quite the opposite. Your suggestions and feedback help me gauge how well I'm doing and what I need to improve upon.

xSorrels
11-15-2014, 11:40 PM
Oh, nice. Congrats, apparently that's pretty rare. You can stuff it and mount it in a POH.

Nah you're not a pain at all, quite the opposite. Your suggestions and feedback help me gauge how well I'm doing and what I need to improve upon.

Ha, well thanks! Its actually the third one Ive gotten using your script.

Glad I can help, thanks again.

GTFO_Jagex
11-16-2014, 06:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RG9oNsz.png
it sometimes moves at that location and keeps hovering over those bucket of fishes , other than that it works great

KeepBotting
11-16-2014, 07:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RG9oNsz.png
it sometimes moves at that location and keeps hovering over those bucket of fishes , other than that it works great

Stiles colors might need updated, I'll check up on that. Thanks!

GTFO_Jagex
11-17-2014, 10:02 AM
Stiles colors might need updated, I'll check up on that. Thanks!

Unfortunately 1 account banned , will watch 2nd one for any more bugs

xSorrels
11-18-2014, 03:41 AM
Unfortunately 1 account banned , will watch 2nd one for any more bugs

Bugs = Bans.

Sorry for your loss.

Although you should have known not to use with this bug, like youve said.

Try making a new account and using more reliable scripts with no bugs if youre unfamiliar with editing scripts.
(Try reading The Mayors (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757) and Coh3ns (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106780) guide.)

Not that this script was unreliable, just needed a few tweaks for your desires.

I achieved my goal using the power fishing method with no severe problems, so I could recommend this to just about anyone.

bruinebanaan
11-19-2014, 06:49 PM

it's running really good went from 70 fishing to 86 in couple of days

KeepBotting
11-19-2014, 10:52 PM

it's running really good went from 70 fishing to 86 in couple of days

Awesome good to hear.

nitroxx__
11-24-2014, 05:33 PM
sorry if its noobish its been a while since i tried simba but i keep getting this error at this script

error: The bitmap[0] does not exist at line 3846
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (24-11-14 at 06.30.46 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

can anyone help me thx alot already

KeepBotting
11-24-2014, 09:40 PM
sorry if its noobish its been a while since i tried simba but i keep getting this error at this script

error: The bitmap[0] does not exist at line 3846
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (24-11-14 at 06.30.46 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

can anyone help me thx alot already
You didn't set up your players correctly. Make sure you've created a player file and added a player to it with Rafiki.

Then input the correct player file and player name in the script setup.

nitroxx__
11-25-2014, 09:24 AM
You didn't set up your players correctly. Make sure you've created a player file and added a player to it with Rafiki.

Then input the correct player file and player name in the script setup.

i will try this when i get home thanks alot

Nathgunner888
11-28-2014, 07:24 PM
Just wanted to post a proggy, but my laptop has been buggy lately. Flash problems, anyways, if you'd like to have on the first post, I was able to get 3 characters to level 99 using only this bot. I'll try to post the stats when I can. Took me about the whole month of November and half the month of October. Great work man, this bot hasn't gotten me banned either. If there were any problems with the bot, it was due to my bad internet connection. I didn't have any problem with using it, and worked better than perfect. I can run the bot an easy 20 hours a day without at problems. Amazing work here

KeepBotting
11-28-2014, 08:13 PM
Just wanted to post a proggy, but my laptop has been buggy lately. Flash problems, anyways, if you'd like to have on the first post, I was able to get 3 characters to level 99 using only this bot. I'll try to post the stats when I can. Took me about the whole month of November and half the month of October. Great work man, this bot hasn't gotten me banned either. If there were any problems with the bot, it was due to my bad internet connection. I didn't have any problem with using it, and worked better than perfect. I can run the bot an easy 20 hours a day without at problems. Amazing work here
Wow, that's great. I'm very glad you were able to use this script so effectively :)

Thanks for the feedback!

icyhottt
11-29-2014, 01:45 AM
im so tired of people putting "flawless bot".....

SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (28-11-14 at 08.43.16 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[49232] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[49232]
---- initSmart()
---- Client is ready.
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Raf_GetPlayers()
---- Loaded player:
-- TPlayer.login()
------ ()
------ Entering username...
------ Entering password...
-------- Saving screenshot: IP_address.png
------ Found lobby screen
---- TPlayer.loginToLobby(): True
---- TRSLobby.getCurrentTab(): Current tab is 0
---- TRSLobby.quickSelectWorld(): Found worlds [-1, -1, -1]
---- TRSLobby.getCurrentTab(): Current tab is 1
---- TRSLobby.openTab(): Result = True
---- TRSLobbyWorlds.selectWorld()
------ TRSLobby.getCurrentTab(): Current tab is 1
-------- TRSLobbyWorlds.getCurrentWorld(): Current world is 34
------ Already on world 34
---- TRSLobbyWorlds.selectWorld(): True
------ TRSLobby.findPlayButton(): result = True
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 396}
---- Logged in: needy
-- karamja.init()
---- FATAL ERROR: karamja.setup(): Unable to find map, searched path C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\karamja.png

---- TPlayer.logout()
Error: The bitmap[0] does not exist at line 3846
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (28-11-14 at 08.43.16 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

wont... work...

KeepBotting
11-29-2014, 02:16 AM
im so tired of people putting "flawless bot".....

SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (28-11-14 at 08.43.16 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[49232] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[49232]
---- initSmart()
---- Client is ready.
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Raf_GetPlayers()
---- Loaded player:
-- TPlayer.login()
------ ()
---- TRSLobby.quickSelectWorld(): Found worlds [-1, -1, -1]
------ Already on world 34
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 396}
---- Logged in: needy
-- karamja.init()
---- FATAL ERROR: karamja.setup(): Unable to find map, searched path C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\karamja.png

---- TPlayer.logout()
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (28-11-14 at 08.43.16 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

wont... work...

I'm so tired of people not following instructions.

Cyanempire
12-05-2014, 07:48 AM

Smooth and flawless KB :)

KeepBotting
12-05-2014, 12:44 PM

Smooth and flawless KB :)

Glad to hear it :) thanks for the proggy

icrazestr
12-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Im getting this when I run the script:

Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (09-12-14 at 08.42.04 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

EDIT: after some tweaking the new error is:

---- TPlayer.logout()
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (09-12-14 at 08.53.21 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

I have the karamja bitmap in the folder so Idk why its giving a fatal error for that. Its logging in and choosing the server, then it logs out and ends the script. I cant see what im doing wrong to make it do this. Any help you have would be appreciated.

ANd again:

SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (09-12-14 at 09.06.57 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
-------- Failed to pair to SMART[4888]
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_25\bin\javaw.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world9a.runescape.com/, f4669014608323598821]
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[4800] as Simba's target
---- initSmart()
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 16 Seconds
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Attempting to load player(s) "[jmays3@student.monroecc.edu]" from army "default"
---- Raf_GetPlayers()
---- Loaded player: jmays3@student.monroecc.edu
-- TPlayer.login()
------ Jmays3@Student.Monroecc.Edu ()
------ TRSLobbyWorlds.selectRandomWorld(): Random world is 43
------ Scrolled to and found world 43
------ Selected world 43
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 314}
---- Logged in:
-- karamja.init()

---- TPlayer.logout()
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (09-12-14 at 09.06.57 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

And yes, i do have that karamja file in that folder.

wutangkicksit
12-10-2014, 03:01 AM
Anyone know how undetectable this is?

KeepBotting
12-10-2014, 03:19 AM
Anyone know how undetectable this is?
By "this", do you mean the script or Simba itself?

If you mean the script, I don't think there's ever been a reported ban using it. You can search the thread if you want, though, because I'm not positive.

If you mean Simba itself, color is the safest macroing method currently available for RS.

You just joined the site - I'm assuming you're from powerbot? So compared to RSBot, it's a hell of a lot safer.

There's always the possibility of a ban though. Botting is against the rules.

wutangkicksit
12-10-2014, 06:29 AM
Probelm arose with my character not clicking in the right location to turn lobster to note. any fix or suggestions?

KeepBotting
12-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Probelm arose with my character not clicking in the right location to turn lobster to note. any fix or suggestions?

Make sure you've set everything up correctly - if you think you have, post a screenshot of your SMART window

BRITISHBUDZ
12-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Not sure what this means..

Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (10-12-14 at 04.54.45 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

KeepBotting
12-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Not sure what this means..

Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (10-12-14 at 04.54.45 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Means you didn't set up a) the script or b) RuneScape correctly.

Re-read the script setup directions, and follow them. Then re-read the RS3 graphics/interface setup thread, and follow it.

Also please post the entire debug, not just the part where you think the error is (because what you posted isn't actually the error)

rsplayer
12-11-2014, 01:40 PM
It worked weird this time. But still managed to get ~11 hours. Thanks for the script.
i.imgur.com/RwY1rux.png

KeepBotting
12-11-2014, 09:15 PM
It worked weird this time. But still managed to get ~11 hours. Thanks for the script.
i.imgur.com/RwY1rux.png

How weird is weird? Anything specific you think I could improve?

Thanks for the proggy :)

E: from your screenshot I see that your interfaces are setup weird, why is half of the gametabs in the top-left? Changing that may improve performance

rsplayer
12-11-2014, 11:29 PM
How weird is weird? Anything specific you think I could improve?

E: from your screenshot I see that your interfaces are setup weird, why is half of the gametabs in the top-left? Changing that may improve performance

Tabs are opened by script, idk why.

KeepBotting
12-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Tabs are opened by script, idk why.

It's supposed to open tabs, but they shouldn't appear in the top left.

Reset your Old School interface layout, that might kick them back to where they're supposed to be

Also which version are you running? Looks like you're using one with a broken DTM which has since been fixed - check the OP, make sure you've downloaded v1.1

iriep12345
12-27-2014, 12:57 PM
how do u pass the 6 hour limit o.O?

KeepBotting
12-27-2014, 02:39 PM
how do u pass the 6 hour limit o.O?

Good question. Is it not working for you?

The script will try to log back in if it's ever logged out. If the script receives the "Game session has ended" message, it will call the SRL event EVENT_RS_UPDATE.

In turn, that calls the procedure sixHourFix(), which deals with killing the current SMART, waiting 5 minutes, then spawning a new one.

iriep12345
12-27-2014, 03:36 PM
yeah but what happens is it does username and password in the username box

KeepBotting
12-27-2014, 06:52 PM
yeah but what happens is it does username and password in the username box

That's an issue with SRL, not the script. Nothing I can do about that.

iriep12345
12-27-2014, 07:18 PM
oh ok.. so how do some people get 20 hours + on this bot if it resets?

KeepBotting
12-27-2014, 07:30 PM
oh ok.. so how do some people get 20 hours + on this bot if it resets?

The issue doesn't occur 100% of the time, and some people never experience it at all

iriep12345
12-29-2014, 09:14 PM
this keeps on happening .. :S
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (29-12-14 at 10.10.08 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
-------- Found 2 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
-------- Failed to pair to SMART[5968]
-------- Failed to pair to SMART[7204]
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files\Java\jre8\bin\javaw.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world26.runescape.com/, f5214369059761152228]
------ Failed to spawn a SMART client
---- initSmart()
---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 2
---- initSmart():
-------- getJavaPath():
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world28.runescape.com/, f5338627740623541861]
---- initSmart()
---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 3
---- initSmart():
-------- getJavaPath():
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world32.runescape.com/, f4622403360434321220]
---- initSmart()
---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 4
---- initSmart():
-------- getJavaPath():
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world54.runescape.com/, f5359420882569138372]
---- initSmart()
---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 5
---- initSmart():
was looping

maindog
01-04-2015, 05:08 AM
AMAZING Script! I have been running for over 25 hours right now, Saving up for a huge proggy :p
I ran for 10 before this but i had to restart my system.
Started at 40 fishing now almost 70.

Xeroslayer
01-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Just wanted to say your script is running great, took me awhile to get it to work (stupid slim headers >.<) but I got it going now I'm cruising will post a proggy when I can.

KeepBotting
01-04-2015, 03:07 PM
this keeps on happening .. :S
was loopingNot the script's fault, I'm not sure why that was happening but it wasn't anything the script did, maybe you or RS was having connection issues at that time?

AMAZING Script! I have been running for over 25 hours right now, Saving up for a huge proggy :p
I ran for 10 before this but i had to restart my system.
Started at 40 fishing now almost 70.Awesomeness, thanks for the proggy

Just wanted to say your script is running great, took me awhile to get it to work (stupid slim headers >.<) but I got it going now I'm cruising will post a proggy when I can.Sweet, thanks for the feedback

mrisperfect
01-05-2015, 09:08 PM
http://gyazo.com/d5a47e2c16cb431d13d3a68f5ce2c1b4

Top proggy :spot:

Xeroslayer
01-05-2015, 09:31 PM

Thanks for script

KeepBotting
01-05-2015, 09:44 PM
http://gyazo.com/d5a47e2c16cb431d13d3a68f5ce2c1b4

Top proggy :spot:

Thanks for script

Awesome, thanks guys. OP updated with proggies.

mrisperfect
01-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Awesome, thanks guys. OP updated with proggies.

Thanks for providing the awesome script :)

Xeroslayer
01-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Thanks for providing the awesome script :)

I second this really helping me out Its really helping me out training.

Taric
01-05-2015, 11:00 PM
After reading the Leechers guide thingy, I realized I've been an ass to you by not posting proggys... I don't have the most recent one, but I can say that I've fished about 10,000 lobsters with this script.

YOU ROCK! Thanks for the fishing/cooking xp :p

KeepBotting
01-06-2015, 02:23 AM
After reading the Leechers guide thingy, I realized I've been an ass to you by not posting proggys... I don't have the most recent one, but I can say that I've fished about 10,000 lobsters with this script.

YOU ROCK! Thanks for the fishing/cooking xp :p

Never too late to make a change :) I'm glad you've found the script so useful!

Xeroslayer
01-06-2015, 07:17 AM
Under requirements you have level 70 for swordfish. :spongebob:

KeepBotting
01-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Under requirements you have level 70 for swordfish. :spongebob:

Rofl, I do that wayy too often. :p the requirement is 50, right? Updated, thanks.

thebob142
01-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Great script it runs great just sometimes runs a little to far but it figures it out and gets back on track. do you plan on implementing a break system?

Reserved for proggy.

mkmk4
01-09-2015, 05:46 PM
loops -- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 590, Y = 118}, took 4294967608 ms
it just stands there and does this till it logs out then logs in and does it again.
I have everything set up right... it was working just the other day. I want to get a badass proggy to post but it wont run for more than a few hours for me...

KeepBotting
01-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Great script it runs great just sometimes runs a little to far but it figures it out and gets back on track. do you plan on implementing a break system?

Reserved for proggy.Yeah, I kept footballjds' old SPS map so it borks every once in a while. Always recovers itself though :)

loops -- karamja.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 590, Y = 118}, took 4294967608 ms
it just stands there and does this till it logs out then logs in and does it again.
I have everything set up right... it was working just the other day. I want to get a badass proggy to post but it wont run for more than a few hours for me...

4294967608 ms is 1193 hours. I'm about 9% sure it wasn't calculating your position for that long, the timer must have bugged.

Anyway that's probably not relevant, post a screenshot of your SMART window

mkmk4
01-10-2015, 05:25 AM
4294967608 ms is 1193 hours. I'm about 9% sure it wasn't calculating your position for that long, the timer must have bugged.

Anyway that's probably not relevant, post a screenshot of your SMART window

haha I'm 100% sure it was not! It would do that every second until it logs out. also another time it would run then on the way back it would get "lost" right beside the dock and log out. I'll edit this post with the smart window when I get home.

here you go...

EDIT: I tried restarting my computer and the script seems to be working fine now. I'll let you know how it goes. Strange... I dont really understand how that happened. I'm guessing some kind of really bad memory leak... Then again I don't think your scripts stores any dynamic memory. Well let me know what you think.

KeepBotting
01-10-2015, 03:20 PM
haha I'm 100% sure it was not! It would do that every second until it logs out. also another time it would run then on the way back it would get "lost" right beside the dock and log out. I'll edit this post with the smart window when I get home.

here you go...

EDIT: I tried restarting my computer and the script seems to be working fine now. I'll let you know how it goes. Strange... I dont really understand how that happened. I'm guessing some kind of really bad memory leak... Then again I don't think your scripts stores any dynamic memory. Well let me know what you think.

Was probably a freak accident. Let me know if it happens again ;)

nukuobut
01-10-2015, 03:28 PM
how do i Fill out your player info?

KeepBotting
01-10-2015, 03:32 PM
how do i Fill out your player info?

playerName is the name of the player you put into Rafiki
playerFile is the name of the file you're saving your players to

http://puu.sh/ektc5.png

nukuobut
01-10-2015, 03:33 PM
thanks

nukuobut
01-10-2015, 03:42 PM
but how do you open a window like that? sorry im new in this stuff:duh:

KeepBotting
01-10-2015, 04:15 PM
but how do you open a window like that? sorry im new in this stuff:duh:

SRL > Player Manager

mkmk4
01-10-2015, 09:15 PM
well heres that badass proggy I prommissed ;) ran on two accounts for 15 hours straight :D 24756

KeepBotting
01-10-2015, 09:18 PM
well heres that badass proggy I prommissed ;) ran on two accounts for 15 hours straight :D 24756

Awesome - thanks for the double-proggy! OP updated.

Pompus
01-19-2015, 05:48 PM
I apologize in advance if this is something obvious I am missing but every time I start the script nothing happens.
It loads the client, that is about it.

-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[41] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[41]
---- initSmart()
---- Client is taking too long to load, terminating...
-- setupSRL(): False

Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-01-15 at 03.37.16 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

KeepBotting
01-19-2015, 05:52 PM
I apologize in advance if this is something obvious I am missing but every time I start the script nothing happens.
It loads the client, that is about it.

-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[41] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[41]
---- initSmart()
---- Client is taking too long to load, terminating...
-- setupSRL(): False

Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-01-15 at 03.37.16 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Set up RS as detailed in this thread: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

TotalMassacre
01-21-2015, 11:13 AM

here you go...

Really weird, I had the same exact problem last week but decided to give it another shot last night and voila it works. I haven't changed anything other than restarting my comp. Anyways here's a 9 hour prog. Thanks for the great script as always KB!

http://i.imgur.com/lOxaOzX.png

KeepBotting
01-21-2015, 12:31 PM
Really weird, I had the same exact problem last week but decided to give it another shot last night and voila it works. I haven't changed anything other than restarting my comp. Anyways here's a 9 hour prog. Thanks for the great script as always KB!

http://i.imgur.com/lOxaOzX.png

TotalMassacre
01-22-2015, 10:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/10vPi9W.png

Longest one I've done :D

BadIdea
01-24-2015, 11:37 PM
Finally got this scipt working after some trial and error. Something as little as not typing in your username correctly in the setup will prevent it from working. I had to go back and visit the "how to install/setup simba" thread and did everything it said, so now the scripts working great so far. I did notice just now that the script went to stiles without having a full inventory, but that's not that serious to me.

TotalMassacre
01-25-2015, 01:49 PM
Something as little as not typing in your username correctly in the setup will prevent it from working.

Well I don't think that's a "little" mistake :D :D

xon353
01-26-2015, 12:21 AM
awesome script and works really well, struggled to get it to work on my own stupidity by having the transparency all the way to %100 instead of %0 =D

KeepBotting
01-26-2015, 12:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/10vPi9W.png

Longest one I've done :DThanks!

Something as little as not typing in your username correctly in the setup will prevent it from working.Well ... yeah. I'd have thought that was obvious. If you type your username wrong, you're going to get an error. That's the case with every authentication system ever.

Well I don't think that's a "little" mistake :D :D;)

awesome script and works really well, struggled to get it to work on my own stupidity by having the transparency all the way to %100 instead of %0 =DThanks for the feedback. That's a common mistake, no worries! I'm glad you were able to get it working.

BadIdea
01-26-2015, 10:57 PM
I've been using this script for a few days, and it's going great. I'll post my progress soon. Is there a break handler for this script?