PDA

View Full Version : [RuneCrafting] [SRL-6] Camel's Air Crafter

Camel
07-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Camel's Aircrafter

Features

Optional antiban and breaks
Failsafes
A worst case scenario failsafe that uses the lodestone.
6 hour fix
Optional use of presets
Optional tele to varrock for faster runs
Painted progress report

Bugs/Issues

No bugs I could find, please report any you find

Things to be added

More options on breaking/antiban
Multiplayer

Setup

Make sure you are in DirectX mode. You need this plugin http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107256
Make sure your settings are as suggested in this guide https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365 (ignore the openGL part)
Set your UI up like this 24250
Ensure your camera is in oldschool mode. This script will not work as well in RS3 camera.
Start in Varrock west bank, like in the picture
Have your preset setup.
If you wish to use tele to varrock, set your preset to have a staff of fire and law runes in the preset, law runes preferably in slot 2
Start the script and fill out the form

Credits

Me
@The Mayor (This script uses a few methods he made, credited in code)

Progress Reports
http://i.imgur.com/3nLT9xm.png

The Mayor
07-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Nice nice. To pass the 6h fix, just put the login bit inside the loop:

if not isLoggedIn() then
begin
players[currentPlayer].login();
exitSquealOfFortune();
minimap.setAngle(MM_DIRECTION_NORTH);
mainScreen.setAngle(MS_ANGLE_HIGH);
end;
repeat
MainLoop();
until False;

repeat
if not isLoggedIn() then
begin
exitSquealOfFortune();
end;

MainLoop();
until False;

Camel
07-06-2014, 11:44 PM
Nice nice. To pass the 6h fix, just put the login bit inside the loop:

if not isLoggedIn() then
begin
exitSquealOfFortune();
end;
repeat
MainLoop();
until False;

repeat
if not isLoggedIn() then
begin
exitSquealOfFortune();
end;

MainLoop();
until False;

Thank You

Nicodemus
07-19-2014, 08:13 AM
when in the air temple it just clicks on the altar repeatedly even if it already converted to air runes.

Camel
07-19-2014, 08:32 PM
when in the air temple it just clicks on the altar repeatedly even if it already converted to air runes.

Yeah sorry, I haven't even looked at this in a long time and its very broken. I'll look into it when I get a chance (eventually). Keep your eye out for an update I guess.

Machu
07-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Is it just me or i cannot even do 1 inventory without him running everywhere in varrock :O

Machu
07-22-2014, 10:48 AM
I hope someone update this <3!!!

Camel
07-22-2014, 06:33 PM
Is it just me or i cannot even do 1 inventory without him running everywhere in varrock :O

If its running everywhere in varrock that would be an SPS screw up. SPS never screws up for me.

You should check if your graphics are set up correctly; I've never had an issue with the walking portions of this script.

Also, could you take a screenshot of whatever happens when it stops working.

Machu
07-23-2014, 05:49 AM
I am editing your script since it doesn't work for me. But i have a problem once he enter the altar he doesn't leave it, he cannot find the pos. Also it just stand there.

iP3RF3CT SA1NTS
08-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Works very well for me.
It works with pure ess too. (over 100m profit with pure with a level 74 Rc and over)
It cost 15m for at least 800k of pure. You can make over 5m of air runes (7m + at level 99) and sell them for a maximum of 150m gp +.

To prevent any bugs:
- Check the graphics setting.
- Be sure to put pure/normal essences in preset 1 (should be named 1(it may help really much).
- Zoom all the way out (like most of scripts witch needs to run average and long distances)
Basicly, with this, I can run over 6h with no problems.

Buttdestroyr: I suggest you to correct the banking system if it's possible. Acctually, you're in front of a banker and it randomly take another one. People may think you're using a bot. Except this, it's a really good script!
You should think about adding an XP tracker/runes made like this:
Running For: 1 Hours, 11 Minutes and 35 Seconds
Plants Cured: 197 Cured/H: 165
Patches Planted: 197 Planted/H: 165
MageXP Earned: 28,959 MageXP/Hour: 24,270
FarmXP Earned: 36,248 FarmXP/Hour: 30,378

PS: Can you try to make a script witch is making astral runes? (Like without pouches or teleport. A script witch run to the altar and teleport back/walk back to lunar isle! This would be really awesome!

So congratz on your script and thank you BTW :)

mathozz
08-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Exception in Script: Plugin(sps32) has not been found da faq is this ?:D

toxjq
08-10-2014, 03:31 AM
directx support would be nice :)

spinnaz
08-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Hey,

about the pure essence, you may should think about adding it because the prices only got 1gp difference.

Camel
08-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Don't worry, the pizza is on its way.

uhit
08-23-2014, 06:50 PM
Soon....

(soon)

Camel
08-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Here is a teaser proggy, I should be completely done very soon. Also, air runes make money apparently. This acc only has 48 rc.

Camel
08-29-2014, 03:28 AM
The script has been updated. It is now good.

EDIT: If you wanted to use breaks use 3.1 I forgot to actually call the break method in that version...

uhit
08-29-2014, 03:41 AM
The script has been updated. It is now good.

You legend <3

hopesluck
08-31-2014, 01:02 AM
lol, its funny, i see probably 30 bots doing this every world XD. i feel a mass ban soon, lol. very good script though!

Camel
08-31-2014, 03:11 AM
lol, its funny, i see probably 30 bots doing this every world XD. i feel a mass ban soon, lol. very good script though!

Yeah its kind of a giveaway when it walks up to the altar and waits for the character to stop moving completely before clicking it. I'm working to get around this though I have a few ideas.

hopesluck
09-01-2014, 12:00 PM
its quite amazing though!

Nigerlet
09-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Seems to run good until after I craft the runes, it highlights a few dead trees as well as the portal.
Than the cursor moves between the dead trees and the portal and never clicks anything.

I have graphics all set up so I don't know whats wrong.

Camel
09-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Seems to run good until after I craft the runes, it highlights a few dead trees as well as the portal.
Than the cursor moves between the dead trees and the portal and never clicks anything.

I have graphics all set up so I don't know whats wrong.

That would mean its not reading the portal mouseover text correctly, I might have some poorly picked phrases of letters for that, I'll look. Mousing over the dead trees also would result from the portal text not being read correctly.

EDIT: Yeah I had some very poorly picked mouseover texts to look for. Download the new version and it should work now probably maybe possibly.

Nigerlet
09-02-2014, 12:12 AM
That would mean its not reading the portal mouseover text correctly, I might have some poorly picked phrases of letters for that, I'll look. Mousing over the dead trees also would result from the portal text not being read correctly.

EDIT: Yeah I had some very poorly picked mouseover texts to look for. Download the new version and it should work now probably maybe possibly.

Getting this error when I run the new version.
Exception in Script: Invalid cast at line 2116, column 86 at line 2116, column 26

Camel
09-02-2014, 12:19 AM
Getting this error when I run the new version.
Exception in Script: Invalid cast at line 2116, column 86 at line 2116, column 26

Yeah.. Sorry I'm stupid... It should be better with 3.1.3

Nigerlet
09-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Yeah.. Sorry I'm stupid... It should be better with 3.1.3

Tested it out and it seems to make it worse, now it's all trees instead of just the dead ones haha

Camel
09-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Tested it out and it seems to make it worse, now it's all trees instead of just the dead ones haha

Well I didn't even touch the colors so thats just coincidence.. I might need to repick colors out for the portal, I'll get around to that eventually.. You can look in the Mayors tutorial for scripting and you could get ACA and pick colors yourself if you don't want to wait. It should still click the portal though, yes?

EDIT: I just ran it myself and the altar and exit portal was working fine, Bankscreen.open isn't working however. When I get some time I'll add in my own open bank function instead of using SRL's and go through and collect better colors

Also could you please post a screenshot of when it goes wrong, it would help me a lot.

Nigerlet
09-02-2014, 01:28 AM
http://imgur.com/R7ZOWBV

The mouse just bounces between the X's and doesn't click anything.

Camel
09-02-2014, 01:49 AM
http://imgur.com/R7ZOWBV

The mouse just bounces between the X's and doesn't click anything.

Thanks, The mouse will go between each X and read the mouseover text and if it has the correct text it knows that its the correct object. Its reading your mouseover text incorrectly for whatever reason, I can't really do much on my end. If you check the Debug box in the setup form and copy and paste everything that it says up when its screwing up I might be able to suggest something to make it work.

Incurable
09-02-2014, 06:30 AM
Well I didn't even touch the colors so thats just coincidence.. I might need to repick colors out for the portal, I'll get around to that eventually.. You can look in the Mayors tutorial for scripting and you could get ACA and pick colors yourself if you don't want to wait. It should still click the portal though, yes?

EDIT: I just ran it myself and the altar and exit portal was working fine, Bankscreen.open isn't working however. When I get some time I'll add in my own open bank function instead of using SRL's and go through and collect better colors

Also could you please post a screenshot of when it goes wrong, it would help me a lot.

I replaced the SRL method with my own (literally just clicks the nearest banker, nothing more) but the script will open the bank, run the open method again by clicking on the nearest visible banker outside of the bank screen, then deposit/withdraw essence as normal. I haven't got the time to test what's going on, but I just thought that I'd let you know in case you come across the same problem. Other than that, the script runs to the altar, crafts, and returns to the bank just fine.

Great script, I look forward to seeing it after a quick fix.

Camel
09-02-2014, 06:41 AM
I replaced the SRL method with my own (literally just clicks the nearest banker, nothing more) but the script will open the bank, run the open method again by clicking on the nearest visible banker outside of the bank screen, then deposit/withdraw essence as normal. I haven't got the time to test what's going on, but I just thought that I'd let you know in case you come across the same problem. Other than that, the script runs to the altar, crafts, and returns to the bank just fine.

Great script, I look forward to seeing it after a quick fix.

Alot of SRL functions are screwy with the new update to runescape, I'm fairly confident when its updated the script should work just fine with little to no edits.

Incurable
09-02-2014, 07:30 AM
Alot of SRL functions are screwy with the new update to runescape, I'm fairly confident when its updated the script should work just fine with little to no edits.

I don't doubt it. (Y)

Spectral
09-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Runtime error: "List index (16) out of bounds" at line 445, column 58 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba"" at line 930, column 7 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba"
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask]

What do I do?

Camel
09-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Runtime error: "List index (16) out of bounds" at line 445, column 58 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba"" at line 930, column 7 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba"

What do I do?

Well something went wrong in C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\misc\srlplayerform.simba so I'd check there. maybe update your stuff.

nkd2009
09-12-2014, 09:55 PM
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 350, Y = 158}, took 312 ms
-- sps.walkPath(): result = True
-- TRSBankscreen.__openNPC()
---- TRSMinimap.getDots()
------ Found 0 minimap dots (ID: 4369)
---- TRSMinimap.getDots(): []

I'm having trouble finding the bankers in the bank, any ideas?

Camel
09-13-2014, 04:41 PM
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 350, Y = 158}, took 312 ms
---- TRSMinimap.getDots()
------ Found 0 minimap dots (ID: 4369)
---- TRSMinimap.getDots(): []

I'm having trouble finding the bankers in the bank, any ideas?

The public release of SRL has a few outdated functions due to the recent update. One of those is Minimap.getDots().

You can wait for the new version to be released or use this version that Olly posted https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109970&page=2&p=1307341#post1307341

Nigerlet
09-14-2014, 11:13 PM
The public release of SRL has a few outdated functions due to the recent update. One of those is Minimap.getDots().

You can wait for the new version to be released or use this version that Olly posted https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109970&page=2&p=1307341#post1307341

I downloaded this version and it seems to have fixed all problems and is running really well.
Only problem I had is when it banked it withdrew a steel plate instead of Rune ess. I dropped it and have had no further problems.

I'll be posting a progress report after a couple hours.

Nigerlet
09-15-2014, 12:57 AM

Progress Report!

The only thing that I see a problem is when it banks.
It typically goes to one of the last bankers. And 1 out of 5 banks it will click a banker in a different window and get stuck for about 30 seconds.

Other than that it's a great script!

sskylla
09-21-2014, 08:55 PM
I might be missed some setup part, but i get some drawing error when it reaches the air altar? I can post more detailed error later..

xSorrels
09-23-2014, 11:45 PM
Does anyone know if this script is up and running smoothly?

Thanks in advance!

Ross
09-24-2014, 12:17 AM

Thanks in advance!

It was working when I used it last week. Why not try it out yourself?

xSorrels
09-24-2014, 01:18 AM
It was working when I used it last week. Why not try it out yourself?

Finishing construction first.

Ill try afterwards.

Thanks again!

Camel
09-24-2014, 01:40 AM

Thanks in advance!

As of 5 minutes ago this worked, and according to the very long progress report (posted below) its fairly stable (not perfect).

I might be missed some setup part, but i get some drawing error when it reaches the air altar? I can post more detailed error later..

I don't really know what you mean... If you could post a screenshot, or debug or something I could probably help.

Progress Report!

The only thing that I see a problem is when it banks.
It typically goes to one of the last bankers. And 1 out of 5 banks it will click a banker in a different window and get stuck for about 30 seconds.

Other than that it's a great script!

Thanks for the proggie. The current script uses the built-in SRL function which makes it so I don't have much control.. I am however working on the new version which does not use the SRL function and I working to prevent this, or if it happens it recovers much faster.

Anyways, as for the script overall, I just put out 3.1.4 which is just a slightly updated version with a few new features.

Added a Next Break in (x time) debug message
Fixed the issue when finding the portal would pick up the trees
Fixed other things that I can't remember

Also, I ran this a few times and got a few good long runs. However, I've found that very very rarely it will fail to walk to the bank and end up somewhere weird. (as far as the sawmill). When I say very very rarely I've only seen it do this once. Here is a proggie of this version.
https://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24071&d=1411522742

I haven't forgot about finishing this script. I'm very busy with college and being lazy, but I working on this when I can. In the new version I'm working on fail safes for walking, varrock tele option, and lodestone recovery if something manages to go wrong. Also some more antiban/antipattern things that you might think are neat.

xSorrels
09-24-2014, 02:13 AM
Also, I ran this a few times and got a few good long runs. However, I've found that very very rarely it will fail to walk to the bank and end up somewhere weird. (as far as the sawmill). When I say very very rarely I've only seen it do this once. Here is a proggie of this version. 24071

I haven't forgot about finishing this script. I'm very busy with college and being lazy, but I working on this when I can. In the new version I'm working on fail safes for walking, varrock tele option, and lodestone recovery if something manages to go wrong. Also some more antiban/antipattern things that you might think are neat.

E: Out of curiosity, how do people make images appear in the actual post? every time I post an image it appears like a link or something.

Just out of curiosity, how are Airs made:72k when theyre made at 5xp per.
72k airs @5xp/ea would average over 360kxp.

Slightly confused with paint.

Camel
09-24-2014, 02:26 AM
Just out of curiosity, how are Airs made:72k when theyre made at 5xp per.
72k airs @5xp/ea would average over 360kxp.

Slightly confused with paint.

Its 5xp per essence used, not 5xp per air rune made. It only uses 28 essence every run while it brings home ~170 air runes every run.

xSorrels
09-24-2014, 02:35 AM
Its 5xp per essence used, not 5xp per air rune made. It only uses 28 essence every run while it brings home ~170 air runes every run.

Thanks for clarification. (:

Will try as soon as construction goal achieved.

Incurable
09-24-2014, 04:02 AM
E: Out of curiosity, how do people make images appear in the actual post? every time I post an image it appears like a link or something.

Place the URL in tags, like so:

;)

stopkiller
09-24-2014, 09:00 PM
It works fine up until it goes to withdraw more essence, at which point I get the "failed to withdraw ess" message and it goes buggy from there. I am using pure essence, does this script only work with regular essence, or pure essence as well.

Camel
09-24-2014, 09:37 PM
It works fine up until it goes to withdraw more essence, at which point I get the "failed to withdraw ess" message and it goes buggy from there. I am using pure essence, does this script only work with regular essence, or pure essence as well.

The script uses a DTM to withdraw from the bank that is based of off regular essence, I should probably include that in the OP.

If you wish to use pure essence, use presets for banking. Presets will make banking much faster, so higher profit per hour and more experience.

sskylla
09-24-2014, 10:22 PM
:redface:Working really good and no errors anymore, just resetted my graphics setups and it worked again. Nice script

xSorrels
09-24-2014, 11:18 PM
I plan on doing this until 60, so then I can use Esswraith script.

Is this a good idea, or too slow?

Approx how long will it take for 30-90?

xSorrels
09-25-2014, 12:26 AM
Tried giving it a try.

Im sure im missing something. Have had the same setup for Simba for the last week or 2.

Downloaded DirectX plugin, and place accordingly.

Start script, log in, enable smart, does nothing.

:/

Can anyone PM me so I stop blowing up butts post. :P

]Thanks!!

Incurable
09-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Tried giving it a try.

Im sure im missing something. Have had the same setup for Simba for the last week or 2.

]Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure there's a "debug" option in the player form, have that ticked and run the script again. It will print lines to the debug box at the bottom of Simba which will let buttdestroyr know what the problem is. So, ensure that debugging is enabled, run the script, and copy paste what the debug box prints into a post here inside [report] tags. ;)

EDIT: Also, edit your posts rather than posting twice in the same thread. This is called double-posting and is against the rules. <--- Observe. :p

Camel
09-25-2014, 01:31 AM
Tried giving it a try.

]Thanks!!

Ensure you are in DirectX graphics mode, they client will load in DirectX mode but you could still load in OpenGl which will cause a lot of things to not work. Also, I know this might be a communication error, you say Start the script => Log in => Enable smart. If you start the script and disable smart then manually log in and re-enable smart it would screw it up, Either log in manually and start the script logged in or put your info in the player manager and have it automatically log you in.

xSorrels
09-25-2014, 02:04 AM
Ill try these options.

Thanks guys!

EDIT:

Seems to be working.

How long will this take to make 50k airs?

&&&&&&
Using skill calc, I need 50k airs for 60 RC. Does that mean 50k ess made? or 50k airs? Lol

stopkiller
09-25-2014, 10:23 AM
Ok now I am getting this

Exception in Script: Duplicate declaration "__PATH_PLAYER" at line 26, column 43 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\core\players.simba"

Even after a fresh install of simba I still get this, what do? :o

tulpiuka
09-25-2014, 11:48 AM
I think it's the simba itself and not the scripts.

Incurable
09-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Ok now I am getting this

Exception in Script: Duplicate declaration "__PATH_PLAYER" at line 26, column 43 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\core\players.simba"

Even after a fresh install of simba I still get this, what do? :o

Try this:

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109889&page=2&p=1310455#post1310455

Seems to have worked for someone else with another script.

sskylla
09-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Once got lost to barbarian village :sasmokin:

Camel
09-25-2014, 05:52 PM
Once got lost to barbarian village :sasmokin:

Yeah, there currently isn't any fails safes on walking. It will very rarely walk somewhere strange for reasons unknown to me. If you ever catch it doing it describe what happens to me, it would help a lot.

Regardless, I am very very close to finishing the new version of this, it will include failsafes on walking and a lodestone recovery in case everything goes wrong.

xSorrels
09-25-2014, 11:07 PM
Everytime I get back into the bank, I guess I am unable to find the Banker...

Next Break: 2h 47m 29s
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 358, Y = 150}, took 249 ms
-- TRSBankscreen.__openNPC(): result = False

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT: Solved

Tried manually removing Paint from script and must have erased incorrectly.

However;

After out of run, may I suggest that it rest' and resumes after 100% energy?

Thanks!

EDIT:

It Does! Lol, sorry!

TY

Camel
09-30-2014, 03:52 PM
I updated the script to 3.2.2. I changed the colors on the altar entrance as they were really bad. I commented and formatted all of the code, which was a lot of work surprisingly. I also made a few things more efficient.

It's stable. This was done with breaks, hence the low profit per hour
http://i.imgur.com/j9tU3dY.png

Anyways, I'm running out of ideas to improve this script, so if you think of any let me know. Things I'm considering right now are more complex antiban (ex. going to the GE buying more ess and selling runes / price checking things occasionally), maybe a sleeping simulator (a 8-10 hour break based on the time of day) and pure ess support at some point.

So let me know if you think of anything.

imaginate
10-16-2014, 02:46 AM
This script is AMAZING. I would rather update the bank part, so it uses the closest available banker (instead of a random one). Maybe I'll try and code some of that later.

Thanks!

Incurable
10-16-2014, 03:13 AM
So let me know if you think of anything.

I haven't got time to check so forgive me... but, does it still stop when it gets to the altar before clicking it? Because if so, you could improve it by writing a custom SPS.walkPath to click the altar when it comes into sight like a regular human would.

Camel
10-16-2014, 03:39 AM
This script is AMAZING. I would rather update the bank part, so it uses the closest available banker (instead of a random one). Maybe I'll try and code some of that later.

Thanks!

Thanks for using the script!

As for the banking, I could (or you could) very easily make it click the closest banker (and I had the script do that for a while), but the issue is the ropes walling off each bank booth. If I have it click the closest one, it will get stuck behind the ropes fairly often and really lower efficiency. Currently, I have it click the banker that has the least difference of Y value between the banker and player. I could optimize this, but the resulting efficiency increase would be negligible.

I haven't got time to check so forgive me... but, does it still stop when it gets to the altar before clicking it? Because if so, you could improve it by writing a custom SPS.walkPath to click the altar when it comes into sight like a regular human would.

function TSPSArea.walkPath(path: TPointArray): boolean; override;

Yeah it still does stop. So great idea, i'll play around with this.

NotReligious
10-19-2014, 07:37 AM
So far it works very well. I'll post a progress report in a day or so. (assuming that I don't get banned, lol) It currently makes a very cool 260k+ profit per h with a F2P account that has 77+ RC.

Thanks a lot for the script!

TomTop
10-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Awesome script!
Only problem I had was when it got lost in the area where we make the runes, it was trying to teleport to Varrock, but as I didn't have the loadstone it was stuck for about 5 minutes, apart from that it's one of the best scripts for Runecrafting air runes.

Going to have to stop the script in a minute to buy some more essences, but anyhow, here is a quick progress report:
http://i.gyazo.com/9a1e499150c159bb7c1018876e6f06af.png

Camel
10-22-2014, 06:54 PM
I put out version 4. I added a good amount of antiban and the player will now enter the altar without stopping. I also made a new progress image and got rid of the 10,000 line long bitmapFromString().

I tested it on a fresh account with 25000 essence, progress report is on the front page. I'll be adding multiplayer eventually. I'm pretty bored with this script at the moment, so I'll probably work on something else for a while then continue on this.

Also, could an admin or a mod or whatever change this threads title to "Camel's Air Crafter"

Ashaman88
10-22-2014, 07:46 PM
Your wish is my command

TomTop
10-22-2014, 07:58 PM
New progress report!
Running strong.
http://i.gyazo.com/0af60e38e2a049537d3c7b6a06513dc5.png

Lipcot
10-22-2014, 09:32 PM
Well thats some nice looking progress report! lov it!

TomTop
10-23-2014, 04:00 PM
I've been running the new version for quite some time, here is yet ANOTHER report.

http://i.gyazo.com/52882bd61e6805a99988c93481fa8243.png

victordono
10-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Does this support pouches?

Camel
10-23-2014, 08:01 PM
Does this support pouches?

No. This script is intended for F2P use.

stopkiller
10-25-2014, 06:30 PM
No. This script is intended for F2P use.

If you're running out of ways to improve the script, adding pouch support would really boost the runes per hour, anyways, this is running flawlessly, great job.
http://i.imgur.com/kDmC3Rm.png

wowgnomes
10-26-2014, 03:00 PM
I've used your script for about a week and it's been a solid moneymaker-- however now it won't start up SMART.

"-------- Using plugins "d3d9.dll"
------ Failed to spawn a SMART client
---- initSmart()
---- FATAL ERROR: smartSetupDrawing(): Unable to setup SMART drawing
---- Succesfully freed SMART[0]
Successfully executed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
"

Also, would you mind if I edited this script for fire runes?

NotReligious
10-28-2014, 02:25 PM
The script is fantastic, but I have found one major problem. If a poll is updated, a pop up is displayed that covers a lot of the screen. This breaks the script and will cause very bot-like behavior. So it would be really helpful if you would add a failsafe to combat this.

I descried this problem before and a solution was posted here:
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110665

NotReligious
10-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Sorry for double post, but upon further investigation it seems that the script getting stuck is in fact not related to the poll popping up. (or at least this is not the only possible cause)

Twice in a row now I have come back to see the bot being stuck at the air altar clicking the altar to craft runes when it has already done so and it should be teleporting back. (this time with no poll being recently updated) Meaning that there is no essence left, and the bot clicks to craft air runes, dismisses the message that there is no essence left and then tries again seemingly infinitely.

Final Edit: I have found the origin of the problem, for some reason whenever ghost-weave is gained the script doesn't know what to do and loops. For anyone reading this, I'd wait for the promotion to end.

Camel
10-29-2014, 05:01 PM
Sorry for double post, but upon further investigation it seems that the script getting stuck is in fact not related to the poll popping up. (or at least this is not the only possible cause)

Twice in a row now I have come back to see the bot being stuck at the air altar clicking the altar to craft runes when it has already done so and it should be teleporting back. (this time with no poll being recently updated) Meaning that there is no essence left, and the bot clicks to craft air runes, dismisses the message that there is no essence left and then tries again seemingly infinitely.

Final Edit: I have found the origin of the problem, for some reason whenever ghost-weave is gained the script doesn't know what to do and loops. For anyone reading this, I'd wait for the promotion to end.

Yeah, I noticed this earlier, I should have made a post. The script tells what state it is in by the count of the inventory. If the number of items in the inventory is greater than 2 it will go to craft. If you use the varrockTele (law rune) craft the runes and you get ghostweave that gives you 3 items. Which will ruin everything...

I'll just up that number to 3, also I'll take care of that poll popup. Expect an update at some point in the next 8 hours when I get the time.

Incurable
10-29-2014, 10:46 PM
I'll just up that number to 3, also I'll take care of that poll popup. Expect an update at some point in the next 8 hours when I get the time.

You should make it >= 2. :)

Also, I ran it for 6 hours last night and crafted ~22k airs (no proggy sorry), but the script failed at some point so a lot of that time is broken. I left it overnight so I have no idea what went wrong, but here's a decent junk of the debug for you: http://pastebin.com/LWbz8Fpc

EDIT: I like the new paint btw. :p

Two more things:

As for the banking, I could (or you could) very easily make it click the closest banker (and I had the script do that for a while), but the issue is the ropes walling off each bank booth. If I have it click the closest one, it will get stuck behind the ropes fairly often and really lower efficiency. Currently, I have it click the banker that has the least difference of Y value between the banker and player. I could optimize this, but the resulting efficiency increase would be negligible.

Have you considered locating the last point in the banking walkPath in the bottom third of the bank? This way it would increase in speed ever so slightly (negligible though), but more importantly act more like a human would. When I manually crafted airs earlier for 10 minutes I noticed that I'd stop in the bottom portion of the bank, not in the middle or towards the top as the script currently does.

2. I've noticed that the mouse instantly jumps to a new location to click during your walking both to and from the bank. This happens during an anti-ban where the mouse moves away from the minimap and on the way to the altar where it will snap to the location of the altar when you try clicking it as it comes into view. I'm assuming this is related to your custom SPS.walkPath function.

Overall, still a great script. :)

tulpiuka
11-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Mouse hovers the altar... i assume colors are outdated?

Ian
11-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Mouse hovers the altar... i assume colors are outdated?

If it's hovering the air altar when it's supposed to be clicking the air altar then the colours are probably fine. It might not be finding the uptext or something like that. Either way, posting the debug will help a lot.

tulpiuka
11-05-2014, 03:33 PM
If it's hovering the air altar when it's supposed to be clicking the air altar then the colours are probably fine. It might not be finding the uptext or something like that. Either way, posting the debug will help a lot.

Well i had my mouse over text off. :D

stopkiller
11-07-2014, 11:02 AM
As a side note, sometimes when doing the antiban where it goes to the skills tab to "check" runecrafting xp;
after it has "checked" the xp, and opens the tab to switch back to the inventory, it fails to click on the
inventory icon, resulting in the script sending the character back to the bank, even though they may already
have a full inventory of essence.

bdby90
11-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Great script

kozak94
11-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Short Proggy: There were 2 1.5 hour ones but the client had crashed. This is the last proggy @ 56 RCing.

tulpiuka
11-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Anyone crafting airs should try runecrafting body runes It's around 300-700k an hour from 46 runecrafting. 92 rc makes 700-1m an hour. that's right, in F2P lol.

Camel
11-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Anyone crafting airs should try runecrafting body runes It's around 300-700k an hour from 46 runecrafting. 92 rc makes 700-1m an hour. that's right, in F2P lol.

I'm no economist, but this +671.4% change in price over the last 3 months seems a bit unstable...
http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Body_rune/viewitem.ws?obj=559

Regardless, abusing things is fun. I'll start working on a script I guess...

EDIT: uhhh is this real life

http://i.imgur.com/MUAiXeN.png

PheteyGee
11-13-2014, 07:36 AM
Wow. Better get into that body time script hey? :P

tulpiuka
11-13-2014, 09:21 AM
This is very much real. I've sold around 2k runes for 200 each to test the price. That was days ago. I was amazed. Now if only i had a bunch of f2p accounts with 46 rc, i'd be making millions now.

"Regardless, abusing things is fun. I'll start working on a script I guess..."

^ Nice, i'll set up a few accounts with 46 rc, that should only take about few hours in runespan lol. It's like taking a candy from a baby compared to 99 rc for 300k an hour running air runes.

edit: wait u sold 100 runes for 300 ea? WTF.

Script please :P That's like 1.5-2m an hour in f2p...

3Garrett3
11-13-2014, 07:39 PM
This is very much real. I've sold around 2k runes for 200 each to test the price. That was days ago. I was amazed. Now if only i had a bunch of f2p accounts with 46 rc, i'd be making millions now.

"Regardless, abusing things is fun. I'll start working on a script I guess..."

^ Nice, i'll set up a few accounts with 46 rc, that should only take about few hours in runespan lol. It's like taking a candy from a baby compared to 99 rc for 300k an hour running air runes.

edit: wait u sold 100 runes for 300 ea? WTF.

Script please :P That's like 1.5-2m an hour in f2p...

If I may interject with some market tips. Don't plan on selling bulk runes for 300ea. One panicked person can buy 100 or even 1000 runes at a panicked instant-buy price, but you're never going to sell bulk (2M/hr) amounts of runes that high above market price. Look at the graph, 3M body runes are exchanged per day (over the last 7 days) and the prices are only increasing by 3gp per day. That means the bulk of those runes are sold slightly above market price, even if some dummy might buy a bunch at way over market price.

If you're making predictions, assume they'll probably stagnate around where they are (60-70gp each) because there's going to be a hell of a lot of supply created when people realize that it's a good cash grab f2p. If it goes higher than 70 you can then be happy with all the extra money made, but don't be dependant on it.

tulpiuka
11-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Doesn't change the fact that i and someone else will bot these til it's not the best cash in f2p.. and i think this is going to last at least a month. It'll take weeks before body runes reach 100 gp mid price, thats when people will realize somethings going on.

Incurable
11-21-2014, 03:28 AM
Camel

Proggy:

http://puu.sh/cZfor/0248b2eee7.jpg

The number of runes crafted is inaccurate, it actually crafted: http://puu.sh/cZfp0/4f38c7ad6d.png <--- that many air runes because the account leveled up over time and was able to craft more runes at certain levels. If you don't already, you should use levels gained to determine the new amount of runes crafted per pack.

Also, the pre-click on the altar works 90% of the time, but there are some occasions where the mouse just fails to get there in time. Other times, it'll click the edge of the altar because that's where the box is at that point. You should consider upping the mouse speed or doing something else to compensate.

NOTE: I have no idea if I already had 20k air runes in the bank or not, lol, so if you already do compensate for levels then ignore that part.

serajin
11-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Camel; This script works nearly flawlessly. However there is a bug that exists when entering the bank. If the flag is placed behind the counter, the script will enter an infinite loop of:

if isInBank() then
begin
if (minimap.isFlagPresent()) or (minimap.isPlayerMoving()) then
minimap.waitPlayerMoving();
exit;
end;

If it hits just the right corner, bottom left or right, it will freeze in place, and repeat that loop indefinitely, effectively crashing the script.

getskilled
11-23-2014, 09:02 PM
@Camel Not working atm. Just clicks in the same spot over and over.

getskilled
11-24-2014, 03:03 PM
nvm figured it out tyvm man for the script!

getskilled
11-28-2014, 05:48 PM
@Camel (https://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=147175) Absolutely love this script. Running an account while i go on vacation gonna see how long of a proggy i can get for ya!

icyhottt
11-29-2014, 12:55 AM
not working.....

SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (28-11-14 at 07.47.52 PM).txt
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Attempting to load player(s) "[]" from army "needy"
---- Raf_GetPlayers()
------ Army exists, reading the players...
---- Raf_GetPlayers: Result = True
---- Loaded player:
-- TPlayerArray.setup(): Success
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
---- initSmart():
------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
------ smartPairToExistingClient():
-------- Found 2 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
-------- Failed to pair to SMART[34940]
-------- Failed to pair to SMART[45384]
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = false
------ Attempting to spawn a new client..
------ smartCreateClient():
---------- smartGetParameters(): Succesfully grabbed paramters
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Attempting to search for your Java path
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_25\bin\javaw.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world42a.runescape.com/, f188114563609733093]
-------- Using plugins "OpenGL32.dll,d3d9.dll"
-------- Succesfully spawned a client, attempting to target
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[46760] as Simba's target
------ smartCreateClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via spawning a new client
---- initSmart()
------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 397}
------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 75)
------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 1 Minute and 55 Seconds
-- setupSRL(): True
NOTIFICATION: Recovery map already exists!
NOTIFICATION: Main map already exists!
-- spsMain.init()
---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface\air_a ltar_path.png)
---- Setup area "air_altar_path" in 47ms
-- spsMain.init()
-- spsRecovery.init()
---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface\recov ery_path.png)
---- Setup area "recovery_path" in 47ms
-- spsRecovery.init()
NOTIFICATION: Progress paint already exists!
-- Air_rune price: 27 gp
-- Rune_essence price: 25 gp
-- TRSChooseOption._select():
---- Options found: [Face NoMh, Cancel]
---- Found option "ace N" in "Face NoMh"
-- TRSChooseOption.select() result = true
---- minimap.mouseOffCompass(): Succesfully moved mouse off of compass
---- TRSMinimap.clickCompass(): Clicked compass
---- TRSGameTab.__initTabs(): Setup gametab properties
-- HINT: findTicket(): Backpack is not open, consider calling tabBackpack.open() first
-- HINT: destroyTicket(): Backpack is not open, consider calling tabBackpack.open() first
-- TRSGameTabs.openTab(2)
---- Opening tab via gametab navigation bar
-- TRSGameTabs.openTab(2): result = False
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 338, Y = 230}, took 359 ms
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 338, Y = 230}, took 344 ms
-- WARNING: TRSMinimap.toggleRun(): Procedure hasn't been coded yet!
-- spsMain.walkPath(): result = True
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 342, Y = 130}, took 360 ms
-- isMouseOverText()
---- Current mouse-over text: ""
---- Current mouse-over text: "Bank Banker"
---- Found "Bank" in mouse-over string: "Bank Banker"
-- isMouseOverText(): True
Next Break: 3h 36m 38s
---- minimap.toggleRun(): Enabled run
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): Angle is at 23.6570175091377, Setting angle to 0 degrees
---- ERROR: ChooseOption menu never appeared
-- TRSChooseOption.select() result = false
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 290, Y = 230}, took 4797 ms
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 290, Y = 230}, took 344 ms
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 290, Y = 230}, took 359 ms
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 358, Y = 106}, took 391 ms

also sometimes it opens my freaking equipment screen for absolutely no reason

^ one of the many things it does wrong.
^another
and another

one last screenshot in hopes that this might help

im giving up on this bot, I spent the last 5 hours trying to figure out why the hell it opens my gear menu
I have all the settings as they should be they all look exactly the same the bot does "everything as
it should" but some how the gear window opens EVERY time it opens my bank. good luck with your bot im
happy it works for others but unless you can figure it out I doubt ill ever be using it again.

Camel
11-29-2014, 01:31 AM
not working.....

SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (28-11-14 at 07.47.52 PM).txt
-- TPlayerArray.setup()
---- Attempting to load player(s) "[]" from army "needy"
---- Raf_GetPlayers()
------ Army exists, reading the players...
---- Raf_GetPlayers: Result = True
---- Loaded player:
-- TPlayerArray.setup(): Success
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
---- initSmart():
------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
------ smartPairToExistingClient():
-------- Found 2 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
-------- Failed to pair to SMART[34940]
-------- Failed to pair to SMART[45384]
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = false
------ Attempting to spawn a new client..
------ smartCreateClient():
---------- smartGetParameters(): Succesfully grabbed paramters
-------- getJavaPath():
---------- Attempting to search for your Java path
---------- Found your java path @ C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_25\bin\javaw.exe
-------- getJavaPath()
-------- Using parameters [http://world42a.runescape.com/, f188114563609733093]
-------- Using plugins "OpenGL32.dll,d3d9.dll"
-------- Succesfully spawned a client, attempting to target
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[46760] as Simba's target
------ smartCreateClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via spawning a new client
---- initSmart()
------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 397}
------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 75)
------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 1 Minute and 55 Seconds
-- spsMain.init()
---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface\air_a ltar_path.png)
---- Setup area "air_altar_path" in 47ms
-- spsMain.init()
-- spsRecovery.init()
---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_surface\recov ery_path.png)
-- spsRecovery.init()
-- Air_rune price: 27 gp
-- Rune_essence price: 25 gp
---- Options found: [Face NoMh, Cancel]
---- Found option "ace N" in "Face NoMh"
-- HINT: findTicket(): Backpack is not open, consider calling tabBackpack.open() first
-- HINT: destroyTicket(): Backpack is not open, consider calling tabBackpack.open() first
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 338, Y = 230}, took 359 ms
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 338, Y = 230}, took 344 ms
-- spsMain.walkPath(): result = True
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 342, Y = 130}, took 360 ms
-- isMouseOverText()
---- Current mouse-over text: ""
---- Current mouse-over text: "Bank Banker"
---- Found "Bank" in mouse-over string: "Bank Banker"
Next Break: 3h 36m 38s
---- minimap.toggleRun(): Enabled run
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): Angle is at 23.6570175091377, Setting angle to 0 degrees
---- ERROR: ChooseOption menu never appeared
-- TRSChooseOption.select() result = false
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 290, Y = 230}, took 4797 ms
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 290, Y = 230}, took 344 ms
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 290, Y = 230}, took 359 ms
-- spsMain.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 358, Y = 106}, took 391 ms

this bot blows... it needs serious work

The debug is not yielding any answer as to why it would not work. Could you describe what goes wrong? Posting a screenshot of when it goes wrong would help a lot as well. I tested it just now and it works as normal.

Also, I uploaded a newer version. It has some tweaks in it, I don't remember what the tweaks are as I put them in a long time ago.. But yeah, somethings are probably slightly different.

Also, the pre-click on the altar works 90% of the time, but there are some occasions where the mouse just fails to get there in time. Other times, it'll click the edge of the altar because that's where the box is at that point. You should consider upping the mouse speed or doing something else to compensate.

I have something in the works for this.

icyhottt
11-29-2014, 02:08 AM
is that enough screen shots?

Incurable
11-29-2014, 02:35 AM
not working.....

-snip-

this bot blows... it needs serious work

^ one of the many things it does wrong.
^another
and another

1. My 15 hour proggy begs to differ:

http://puu.sh/cZfor/0248b2eee7.jpg

2. That debug explains literally nothing, it's almost as though you copy/pasted a random chunk of it.

3. You don't have your preset set up correctly, that's why it opens your "freaking equipment screen for absolutely no reason".

4. You likely have an incorrect map somewhere, I've never seen this script go any further north than the bank.

This is a free script written by someone as a contribution to the community. They weren't paid, and they certainly don't owe you anything. Your attitude ("this bot blows") isn't helpful and does absolutely nothing to help Camel fix any issues that the script is having. Rather than acting entitled, why not ensure that you've actually set everything up correctly first, and read this thread (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67616) while you're at it.

Kaladin
11-30-2014, 11:22 AM
Hi Camel,

Script looks great and many thanks for releasing it publically.
I have a problem that I cant really debug myself, I can attempt to fix though if you point me in the right direction.

Start script at bank, opens bank, then opens GameTab2 (Preset window) and fails.
Any ideas at what may be causing this?

Thanks for your hard work :)

IMPORTANT EDIT:: Now I know what Presets are... HA! I am sorry friend, appears the mistake is of course, entirely mine. Test run now will report back.

Thanks

Edit 2: Hi so it works, however I think there may be a problem with the SPS map, when exiting the Altar it will only start running to bank if exit at certain pos. If this fails it will keep resetting Camera + not finding map pos, fix for this would be to create my own SPS map?

Edit 3: So, I tried making a new SPS map, probably way to shoddily as it just broke your script even harder :) Let me know what I can do to help fix and Ill get right on it. <3

Edit 4: Tested on another PC, min settings fixed with same UI etc, would just keep clicking altar and never use exit portal, not even look for it. Tended to think it couldnt find altar and then use the wizard as a placeholder/check to refind it? Repeated that a few times and I stopped it. If this script is outdated I do apologize I just am reporting it as I see it. Thanks//// I THINK MY SETTINGS SUCKED! I re-set it all up on other PC and actually works flawlessly, I'll update with proggy soon, sorry for edit spam and once... again.... thank you!

Thank you once again.

theholyone
12-07-2014, 02:14 AM
Any estimates and or if multi-player will be added?

Thanks,

Camel
12-07-2014, 04:23 AM
Any estimates and or if multi-player will be added?

Thanks,

Well I have multiplayer done. Its sitting right here in my scripts folder. The thing is, one can run a pretty decent goldfarm just on this alone. Considering you can easily get 10+ accounts ready to do this and run it for 24 hours a day.

I don't want to release something like that to the public... But I'll leave you with this, if you read through some scripts with multiplayer (my burthrope agility or any of The Mayor's scripts), you could probably add it to this script without much effort.

theholyone
12-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Well I have multiplayer done. Its sitting right here in my scripts folder. The thing is, one can run a pretty decent goldfarm just on this alone. Considering you can easily get 10+ accounts ready to do this and run it for 24 hours a day.

I don't want to release something like that to the public... But I'll leave you with this, if you read through some scripts with multiplayer (my burthrope agility or any of The Mayor's scripts), you could probably add it to this script without much effort.

Not sure why my bots are stopping in mid-route after an hour or so ( doesn't log back in )

but here's one of the bugs i've found so far;

- Stuck @ bank trying to move to an impossible location

http://i.imgur.com/y6tVuqc.png

It clicks behind the booth, but it's impossible to reach, and the flag doesn't disappear either so it stays standing there

theholyone
12-09-2014, 02:06 PM

http://i.imgur.com/NbzxHqn.png

-- ERROR: TMufasaBitmap.drawBitmap(): bitmap does not exist
Error: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 730
Execution failed.

the script stops and opens a new tab called " wrappers "

I think it has to do with the fact that I had to relog 4 accounts at the same time... going to try spacing them out by half an hour or something
not quite sure what this means
seems it was having trouble logging into the game after restart

asianfishy
12-09-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm getting the wrappers findDTM issue as well.

theholyone
12-09-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm getting the wrappers findDTM issue as well.

how many clients are you running and what is your CPU usage at? I cut down my bot count by 2 and they appear okay for now

jdjune1234
12-13-2014, 11:36 AM
When the bot opens the bank it dont withdrawl any essence, I also get some wrappers tab thing could anyone help, This script looks awesome ;( And i wanna use it

Camel
12-13-2014, 05:06 PM
I just tested the script. It is working fine. I'm going to do an update, I'm going to remove essence withdrawing without using preset. Because its worse and only creates problems.

About the wrappers tab being opened, I think I fixed it. So try and lets find out.

Also, if it is not working for you, please ensure you are set up correctly, exactly as it says in the OP.

theholyone
12-14-2014, 12:44 AM
I just tested the script. It is working fine. I'm going to do an update, I'm going to remove essence withdrawing without using preset. Because its worse and only creates problems.

About the wrappers tab being opened, I think I fixed it. So try and lets find out.

Also, if it is not working for you, please insure you are set up correctly, exactly as it says in the OP.

Thanks for the updates!

will post new version proggie in 24hrs :D

side note; air runes dropped by 1GP...XD

theholyone
12-15-2014, 12:20 AM
edit: nvm amazing script update just need to put more ess on the accounts haha :P 5/8 were empty

kozak94
12-16-2014, 02:48 AM
Hey guys, something I have noticed.
-The enchanted snow might have similar colors to that of Rune Ess. When script recoveres (tele's to Lodestone in Varock), it stops by the bank but never enters. It just cycles to walking to the Altar. The script believes that the snow is actually essence and continues on. Confirmed 4 times since writing this post.

Camel
12-16-2014, 03:04 AM
Hey guys, something I have noticed.
-The enchanted snow might have similar colors to that of Rune Ess. When script recoveres (tele's to Lodestone in Varock), it stops by the bank but never enters. It just cycles to walking to the Altar. The script believes that the snow is actually essence and continues on. Confirmed 4 times since writing this post.

I just have some stupid logic in the script that I never bothered to fix, holiday events (things that appear in your inventory) generally screw up the script. I'll fix it right now.

OK, its fixed. I also removed the non-preset banking support. As no one used it.. Thanks for the progress/bug reports everyone.

Ghostman
12-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Everything is working fine for me, using presets. Once in a while it will say "Can't find bank" even tho it's in the bank. Another then that awesome script, did a run for about 10 hours to test it.

https://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=24604&d=1418735787

theholyone
12-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Error: "True" is an invalid integer at line 1142
Execution failed.

hm... seems to be yet another corrupt player manager file >_> don't know why this keeps happening to me :(

serajin
12-16-2014, 08:51 PM
This error is a result of the newly updated PlayerForms.

Just go to C:\Simba\Scripts\Camel Aircrafter, and delete your Settings file. And relaunch the script.

It will correct that issue.

Error: "True" is an invalid integer at line 1142
Execution failed.

can't seem to get past this. tried putting preset to 1/2/true all of them result in this error

theholyone
12-16-2014, 09:14 PM
same problem occurs after deleting the settings file.. gonna try and re-install simba

edit: nope. not player management either, created a new army and still same error =|

Camel
12-16-2014, 09:58 PM
same problem occurs after deleting the settings file.. gonna try and re-install simba

edit: nope. not player management either, created a new army and still same error =|

That is my fault. I must have done something stupid. What settings are you using?

I'll get this fixed in just a bit.

kozak94
12-16-2014, 10:09 PM
@Camel: I think I know what the problem is.

-The form appears after running the script and the drop-down for the preset choices is 1 or 2. However, if you do not place a choice, it stays as "True." The script does not recognize the choice that is made on the form. I had the same error and I simply removed the part where it extracted the value from the form and simply wrote in 1 or 2, depending on the preset.

This is the modified code:

procedure setup();
var
i : Integer;
begin
ClearDebug();

smartEnableDrawing := true;

PresetNumber := -1;
Recoveries := 0;

initPlayerForm();
runPlayerForm();

// Stops the script if the user exits the form
if (not playerForm.isScriptReady) then
terminatescript;

// Sets global variables from the playerform
players.Setup(playerForm.playerNames, playerForm.playerFile);
currentPlayer := 0;
for i := 0 to high(players) do
with players do
begin
World := strToInt(playerForm.players[i].settings[0]);
players[currentPlayer].world := World;
RunsToDo := strToInt(playerForm.players[i].settings[1]);
[I]PresetNumber := 1;
Debug := strToBool(playerForm.players.settings[3]);
TakeBreaks := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[2]);
Antiban := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[4]);
UseTele := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[5]);

end;

This is the original code:

procedure setup();
var
i : Integer;
begin
smartEnableDrawing := true;

PresetNumber := -1;
Recoveries := 0;

initPlayerForm();
runPlayerForm();

// Stops the script if the user exits the form
if (not playerForm.isScriptReady) then
terminatescript;

// Sets global variables from the playerform
players.Setup(playerForm.playerNames, playerForm.playerFile);
currentPlayer := 0;
for i := 0 to high(players) do
with players[i] do
begin
Debug := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[3]);
TakeBreaks := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[2]);
[I]Preset := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[4]);
Antiban := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[5]);
UseTele := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[6]);
if Preset then
PresetNumber := strToInt(playerForm.players[i].settings[7]);
end;

Hope this was helpful!

Camel
12-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Alright, sorry about that everyone. It should be fixed. Probably.

theholyone
12-16-2014, 11:21 PM
That is my fault. I must have done something stupid. What settings are you using?

I'll get this fixed in just a bit.

settings were

Take Breaks [x]
Debug [x]
Use Preset [x]
Antiban [x]
Teleport [ ]

theholyone
12-16-2014, 11:25 PM
a bit off-topic question, but i've always been meaning to ask, how does the ' break ' function work?

If I selected two profiles at the start-up would one take a break while the other steps in and vis versa?
Tried this once but it seemed to just stay logged in while not logging into the other

theholyone
12-16-2014, 11:28 PM
just tried v4.4 still same issue =P

Camel
12-16-2014, 11:50 PM
just tried v4.4 still same issue =P

Go to your scripts folder, find a folder called Camel Air Crafter (or something along those lines) and delete the file called "settings"

About the breaking, I don't actually know what you're talking about. It just makes up some interval of time, and logs off for the duration of it. Nothing special.

Kevin
12-17-2014, 12:31 AM
Go to your scripts folder, find a folder called Camel Air Crafter (or something along those lines) and delete the file called "settings"

About the breaking, I don't actually know what you're talking about. It just makes up some interval of time, and logs off for the duration of it. Nothing special.
For standards' sake, a breaking change occurred in a commit to SRL today. Settings order now matches draw order. So a slight update so that the consistency matches across the board in some scripts have to happen. Gimme a few and I'll figure it out for this script.

theholyone
12-17-2014, 01:10 AM
For standards' sake, a breaking change occurred in a commit to SRL today. Settings order now matches draw order. So a slight update so that the consistency matches across the board in some scripts have to happen. Gimme a few and I'll figure it out for this script.

Does this mean the new standard for breaking will enable users to basically have one on the field, and one on the bench waiting? if so awesome!

also. v4.4 is working just fine! was just loading an out-dated script :P

Kevin
12-17-2014, 01:23 AM
It looks like Camel; updated the terms for variables, but not what position they were saved/loaded from

Lines 1183-1192 should be:
Debug := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[4]);
TakeBreaks := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[3]);
Preset := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[5]);
Antiban := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[6]);
UseTele := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[7]);
if Preset then
PresetNumber := strToInt(playerForm.players[i].settings[2]);

MatthewDai98
12-17-2014, 03:11 AM

spams that a ton
and it doesn't see if I got air runes my proggy says negative air runes and negative profit and negative runs and so on:P

theholyone
12-18-2014, 02:38 AM
Found an issue that I think I pointed out in previous versions:

While banking, it sometimes mis-clicks inside of the bank booths on the mini-map causing it to try and move to an impossible location, causing it to stand there until it logs out

possible fix: set a timer to re-start opening bank procedure if it fails for 10 seconds?

about to go and try to write my first script right now based on this script :P

serajin
12-18-2014, 03:00 AM
Found an issue that I think I pointed out in previous versions:

While banking, it sometimes mis-clicks inside of the bank booths on the mini-map causing it to try and move to an impossible location, causing it to stand there until it logs out

possible fix: set a timer to re-start opening bank procedure if it fails for 10 seconds?

about to go and try to write my first script right now based on this script :P

This is how I solved that

if isInBank() then
begin
begin
wait(50);
if walkTimer.getTime() > 60000 then
begin
exit;
end;
end;
exit;
end;

Around line 781. It can only ever stand for a minute maximum. A walk can take up to 45 seconds..so I figured it would be safe. It's stopped any crashing due to that error.

theholyone
12-18-2014, 03:46 AM
This is how I solved that

if isInBank() then
begin
begin
wait(50);
if walkTimer.getTime() > 60000 then
begin
exit;
end;
end;
exit;
end;

Around line 781. It can only ever stand for a minute maximum. A walk can take up to 45 seconds..so I figured it would be safe. It's stopped any crashing due to that error.

thanks for the quick fix!

looks like my journey to my very own first script is going to be a long one :|

edit: nvm! I get what that it does now :P

theholyone
12-20-2014, 12:44 AM
trying to debug what's been d/cing me but i keep getting the warning trsminmap.togglerun issue like mentioned above, is there anyway to eliminate that line? tried editing out the print function from minimaps but doesn't do anything =p

oh, nvm had to stop and re-start script.

MatthewDai98
12-21-2014, 06:54 PM
<simba>
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (21-12-14 at 10.51.41 AM).txt
Error: "True" is an invalid integer at line 1144
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (21-12-14 at 10.51.41 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
</simba>

What happened D:

bonsai
12-21-2014, 07:08 PM
<simba>
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (21-12-14 at 10.51.41 AM).txt
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (21-12-14 at 10.51.41 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
</simba>

What happened D:

Camel is going to need to post an update for the forms. You can change line 1139 for now. I think this will do it:

with players[i] do
begin
Debug := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[2]);
TakeBreaks := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[3]);
Antiban := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[4]);
UseTele := strToBool(playerForm.players[i].settings[5]);
PresetNumber := strToInt(playerForm.players[i].settings[6]);
end;

Camel
12-21-2014, 09:24 PM
That's weird about the playerforms. I just tested every setting when I last updated it. I think it might be different for other people (or i'm just did it wrong).

Alright, I think I have it this time. (bonsai's isn't working for me (which is alarming)).

If this does not work for you, please go to your scripts folder, find the Camel Air Runes folder and delete the settings.txt. If it still does not work, could you take a screen shot of your playerform.

Sorry about all this, I'm doing it the same way I've always done it...

theholyone
12-22-2014, 12:27 AM
That's weird about the playerforms. I just tested every setting when I last updated it. I think it might be different for other people (or i'm just did it wrong).

Alright, I think I have it this time. (bonsai's isn't working for me (which is alarming)).

If this does not work for you, please go to your scripts folder, find the Camel Air Runes folder and delete the settings.txt. If it still does not work, could you take a screen shot of your playerform.

Sorry about all this, I'm doing it the same way I've always done it...

What I basically did was manually edited the script per account I was on to fix this,

so instead of using player forum i basically set World := 7 etc etc,

MatthewDai98
12-23-2014, 05:48 PM
still not working;/

Camel
12-23-2014, 06:00 PM
still not working;/

Doing this should help me fix it. As it is working as intended for me, i need another reference.

squirrelz
12-23-2014, 06:26 PM
make a working OSRS air crafter please :D

Jalmar
12-26-2014, 08:13 PM
Thanks, working all nice and smooth. 6 hours clocking in, sadly no progress pic. Averaging 9300 runes/h. One day i hope i'm able to write as beautiful scripts as yours :)

WYD
12-27-2014, 05:38 AM
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (27-12-14 at 04.38.07 PM).txt
Error: "False" is an invalid integer at line 1144
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (27-12-14 at 04.38.07 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

sskylla
01-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Error: The bitmap[2] does not exist at line 142 This is what i get after couple hours running it

theholyone
01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
probably means you crashed

SOmesand
01-03-2015, 11:53 PM
I keep getting this error, and I would really like to use this script. I'll do what I can if it means this error is fixed.

Camel
01-04-2015, 06:26 AM
I keep getting this error, and I would really like to use this script. I'll do what I can if it means this error is fixed

I'm going to need a bit more of a description than "this error" to help you.

Theron
01-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Camel The Mayor NKN

---- Found option "Bank" in "Bank Banker"
gridBox: Invalid slot: 102
gridBox: Invalid slot: 102
Stopping script
Out Of Ess
Logging out

I have essence in the first inventory slot of my bank, but I am getting this error. Do you think essence colors could of changed, which may be causing the script not to detect the 2700 essence I have in my bank? Just slightly confused, any advice or insight would be appreciated.

Camel
01-05-2015, 06:51 PM
I have essence in the first inventory slot of my bank, but I am getting this error. Do you think essence colors could of changed, which may be causing the script not to detect the 2700 essence I have in my bank? Just slightly confused, any advice or insight would be appreciated.

Use presets. They're better, faster, and I removed support for ess in bank anyways.

Theron
01-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Use presets. They're better, faster, and I removed support for ess in bank anyways.

I have both of my presets set to full inventories of essence, with 1 law rune and staff of fire equipped. Named 1/2 accordingly.

Edit: I replaced starting at line 1139 with the code Bonsai posted above and it fixed all my issues. Thank you.

Hitac
01-17-2015, 02:31 PM
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-01-15 at 02.30.47 PM).txt
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-01-15 at 02.30.47 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Getting this, can you help me?

Camel
01-17-2015, 03:26 PM
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-01-15 at 02.30.47 PM).txt
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-01-15 at 02.30.47 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Getting this, can you help me?

Just put out 4.5, use that, it should fix the error you're getting.

Hitac
01-17-2015, 04:32 PM
When it reaches altar:

No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
Error: The Box you passed to Rectangle doesn't have normal bounds: (1,775) : (576,598) at line 77
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-01-15 at 04.30.13 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Camel
01-17-2015, 04:39 PM
When it reaches altar:

No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
No altar colors found
Error: The Box you passed to Rectangle doesn't have normal bounds: (1,775) : (576,598) at line 77
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, 2, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (17-01-15 at 04.30.13 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Ensure you're in DirectX mode.

Also, send me a picture of your UI.

Hitac
01-17-2015, 06:35 PM
Ensure you're in DirectX mode.

Also, send me a picture of your UI.

Do you have a skype?

Camel
01-17-2015, 06:37 PM
Do you have a skype?

Yes. buttdestroyr is my skype name.

Hitac
01-17-2015, 06:43 PM
Yes. buttdestroyr is my skype name.

I added you. Srpronto (Afonso G.)

PS: Forget it. Now it works just chaged camera type to classic ;)

Hitac
01-17-2015, 07:41 PM
Wow im impressed.

NoobNoob7001
01-18-2015, 05:09 PM
I keep getting this error

Error: The bitmap[2] does not exist at line 142
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]

Hitac
01-18-2015, 08:51 PM

The following bitmaps were not freed: [Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]

Check this again:
2. Make sure your settings are as suggested in this guide https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365 (ignore the openGL part)
3. Set your UI up like this SupergreatSetupguide.png

sskylla
01-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Check this again:
2. Make sure your settings are as suggested in this guide https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365 (ignore the openGL part)
3. Set your UI up like this SupergreatSetupguide.png

I have still same problem and i have same settings as suggested and same UI

''Stopping script
Out Of Ess
Logging out
Done
Stopping script

Logging out
Error: The bitmap[2] does not exist at line 142''
Crashes in bank, inv full of essences.

Also noticed that sometimes it gets ''stuck'' in altar pressing again and again air altar.

Hitac
01-19-2015, 05:58 PM
I have still same problem and i have same settings as suggested and same UI

''Stopping script
Out Of Ess
Logging out
Done
Stopping script

Logging out
Error: The bitmap[2] does not exist at line 142''
Crashes in bank, inv full of essences.

Also noticed that sometimes it gets ''stuck'' in altar pressing again and again air altar.

I got my identicall problem solved by just setting the UI as they said. Are you in DirectX mode?

sskylla
01-19-2015, 07:18 PM
I got my identicall problem solved by just setting the UI as they said. Are you in DirectX mode?

Yes i'm in DirectX mode and now it worked fine 2hours but get lost into Bar.. next to wilderness.

NoobNoob7001
01-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Thanks running 1 hour strong atm. Seemed to have worked.

Hitac
01-19-2015, 07:58 PM
Yes i'm in DirectX mode and now it worked fine 2hours but get lost into Bar.. next to wilderness.

Idk to much, lets see if Camel answers you because he knows (of course) alot more than me.

Hitac
01-19-2015, 08:00 PM
Thanks running 1 hour strong atm. Seemed to have worked.

Nice! Keep that going ;) Just made 5M in like 3 days (not 24h/day more like +8h/day)

wayiyi
01-19-2015, 11:15 PM
Script is working great! still no bans after 2 days

TimeRiders
01-20-2015, 03:18 AM
Keeps repeating same actions of just clicking compass and saying falselogin (I'm using pure essence)

TimeRiders
01-20-2015, 03:25 AM

Make sure your slim headers are checked in the interface part that's what got me and the script wouldn't work checked slim headers and worked like a charm !

sskylla
01-20-2015, 02:45 PM
Make sure your slim headers are checked in the interface part that's what got me and the script wouldn't work checked slim headers and worked like a charm !

Thats also done because without that check it does not do anything.

Hitac
01-20-2015, 06:10 PM

Have you tried with rune essence instead of pure essence?

Camel
01-20-2015, 06:15 PM

Send a picture of your UI. The problem might lie there. Pure/regular essence will not affect anything.

Also, I'm unsure what problem you're encountering. Could you describe it in detail?

TimeRiders
01-21-2015, 01:02 AM
80k Air Runes within 12 hours very nice awesome script :)

sskylla
01-21-2015, 04:46 PM
Send a picture of your UI. The problem might lie there. Pure/regular essence will not affect anything.

Also, I'm unsure what problem you're encountering. Could you describe it in detail?

UI looks absolutely same as in your image.

Next Break: 2h 25m 7s
Doing antiban
Antiban done
Stopping script
Out Of Ess
Logging out
Done
Stopping script

Execution failed.

This happens only when it's standing next to banker or next to air altar stone.

2 times i have found my acc next to wilderness standing there.. Might be because my CPU was running really heavy load, that cause the laggy to Simba = it got lost?

EDIT. got other failure = same result

Stopping script
Failed to walk to the bank
Logging out
Done
Stopping script

Execution failed.

^Account was standing in bank, when i relogged in :confused:

Taric
01-21-2015, 05:55 PM
Fun fact! When sps brings your character to the northern double doors of the bank, it doesn't know what to do after that :p
I watched mah character walk all the way to the Eastern Varrock Mine! Failsafes kicked in and fixed the issue, I just thought it was funny that something like that happened.

Awesome script! I'll post a proggy when I hit the ten hour mark.

Lionessess
01-21-2015, 08:26 PM
It keeps failing at 142 line.. i did direct x plugin and i fixed it like they said it always dies at banker

theholyone
01-22-2015, 06:11 PM
Instead of posting " this doesn't work " etc etc
help us help you.

post a picture of your runescape:

1) Interface
2) Controls
3) Graphics options { Custom }

if you want to be active and fix most issues yourselves;

1) Interface
- Transparency needs to be slid all the way to the left
- Slim headers must be checked.

2) Controls

- Camera Type : Classic must be checked

3) Graphics { Custom }

- DirectX enabled.
- Brightness all the way up

4) Bank Presets

- Character wearing Tiara
- Inventory with 28 rune / pure ess

Not sure why i'm posting this. prices have crashed down to 25gp again ={

sskylla
01-22-2015, 09:46 PM
Instead of posting " this doesn't work " etc etc
help us help you.

post a picture of your runescape:

1) Interface
2) Controls
3) Graphics options { Custom }

if you want to be active and fix most issues yourselves;

1) Interface
- Transparency needs to be slid all the way to the left
- Slim headers must be checked.

2) Controls

- Camera Type : Classic must be checked

3) Graphics { Custom }

- DirectX enabled.
- Brightness all the way up

4) Bank Presets

- Character wearing Tiara
- Inventory with 28 rune / pure ess

Not sure why i'm posting this. prices have crashed down to 25gp again ={

Can't post a picture about my RS now but my Ui are same as sample UI. I have done all what guide tells you to do in first msge. You're just reposting that same info, that may be helpful for someone, but not for me. Thanks anyway :)

I have tried also other UI's and stuff to improve working, but not helping.

1) Check
2) Check
3) Check
4) Check because it works 5min to 5hours sometimes

Anyway thanks for this, hope it helps someone :)

Next i'm trying to give bit more time when going to bank and altar/leaving altar.. Because i get this error only when next to ALTAR portal/stone in varrock, or BANK.

theholyone
01-24-2015, 01:53 AM
if your character d/ced and has logged in next to the bank booth, it means that your pc has lagged either due to heavy load, or internet connection, and your character clicked inside the bank booth causing your character to get stuck. { try it yourself, click inside the bank booth via mini-map or game screen and watch your character get stuck }

been trying to find a way to solve this, but can't seem to do anything

Hitac
01-24-2015, 11:57 AM

I've been running the script during the past days, really good profit.

Camel
01-24-2015, 05:09 PM

I've been running the script during the past days, really good profit.

Whats your RC level?

Hitac
01-24-2015, 06:58 PM
99 :p

NoobNoob7001
01-24-2015, 07:07 PM
Profits are still extreme but air runes price is crashing we should all sell for mid even if it takes a while.

wowgnomes
01-24-2015, 11:24 PM
Profits are still extreme but air runes price is crashing we should all sell for mid even if it takes a while.

Air runes are pretty predictable in price, lol. If you hold onto them they will eventually sell, and will eventually get used.

theholyone
01-25-2015, 02:26 PM
Kind of sad how people are selling their runes off @ -5%
dropped to a new low for me since ive started- 24gp each

Hitac
01-25-2015, 04:16 PM
True, 1 week (or 2 idk) ago it was in the 27 each, never sold -5% gp

NoobNoob7001
01-25-2015, 06:24 PM
28gp when i started.

NoobNoob7001
01-26-2015, 06:49 PM
Camel do you think it's possible in later updates to include pouch support?

Camel
01-26-2015, 08:49 PM
Camel do you think it's possible in later updates to include pouch support?

uhh, I guess I could just copy paste it in from my astral script... I foresee it somehow causing problems for a lot of people, and I don't really want to support it.

You could probably add it in yourself after reading the beginning tutorial for scripting by the Mayor.

And for all concerns about the prices, just do what I do. Sell them at 1gp each. I really don't think this script has much of an effect on the prices.

theholyone
01-26-2015, 09:37 PM
uhh, I guess I could just copy paste it in from my astral script... I foresee it somehow causing problems for a lot of people, and I don't really want to support it.

You could probably add it in yourself after reading the beginning tutorial for scripting by the Mayor.

And for all concerns about the prices, just do what I do. Sell them at 1gp each. I really don't think this script has much of an effect on the prices.

the culprit for price crashes has been found!

jokes aside, i'm pretty confident that this script has a big effect on the price of runes.

i mean every world theres at least 3-4 air runners with 80+ RC

unless those are just the other farmers with their own private bot, like with other popular places

wowgnomes
01-26-2015, 11:15 PM
the culprit for price crashes has been found!

jokes aside, i'm pretty confident that this script has a big effect on the price of runes.

i mean every world theres at least 3-4 air runners with 80+ RC

unless those are just the other farmers with their own private bot, like with other popular places

Yeah, I've gotten at least 3 accounts to over 75 RC with this script lol...suprised none of them have been banned, especially for manipulating the market or w/e with such bulk inventory

NoobNoob7001
01-26-2015, 11:20 PM

Alright will give it a try!

sskylla
01-27-2015, 02:43 PM
Okay i got it to work decent without my error in line 142.. But yesterday and today got 3 accounts banned, 2 of those was news i made after i got bans..

1Acount 6hours botting with breaks =ban
2account 1hour = ban
3account 2hour = ban..

Damn

This feels like i'm IP followed by jagex..

edit. Anyway nice script! :) Just bad luck for me as usual >;

NoobNoob7001
02-04-2015, 12:28 PM
Still running great! 24963 ----- Proggy

NoobNoob7001
02-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Damn air runes just crashed hard :(

dildo21
02-15-2015, 03:56 AM
I would like to just start of by saying this is a great script.

A little help for people having problems with the script I know after 8 pages of responses this sounds redundant but follow the guide lines in the first posts. Do not use outfits with the same color of anything within the script (black works bests imo). Do your daily key rewards before running scripts as it is just less likely to mess up with perfect conditions.

Three issues with the script that have consistently stopped it for my army is, (which I'm pretty sure can be fixed I just wanted to let it be
known in case I'm doing something wrong, plus constructive
critizism I feel is important/fun)
1) Sometimes while going into the bank it goes to the farthest south west corner right next to the banker and is stuck between walking and finding a banker.

A timed failsafe between banking and alter (and vice versa) would be nice to ensure arrival. Also/or could rework the final walking stage from outside to inside the bank.

2) Once or twice (out of 25+ 8 hrs runs) my char(s) have ended up in BFE.

The above solution would help with this.

3) With prolonged runs (once or twice off the bat) the camera has been moved down to where when in the alter it overshoots the alter and gets stuck on the north side of it and can not find the portal afterwords this has resulted in either standing there and logging out or running around the alter with the script thinking it was outside the alter.

Like in 1) a failsafe would be nice here to make sure the 1 out of 100 legit RCers dont report the hay wire bot running in circles.

I hope I am not coming off as this script is trash as I really can tell a lot of work from someone more experienced as I has gone into it. This is just advice to the newer less experienced members as well to the writer.

I plan on trying to make these fixes on my own as ive been away from rs and botting for 2+ years and see this as an opportunity for a learning/getting back into it. So dont be surprised author if you get a pm.

kind regards,
Dildo

Camel
02-15-2015, 04:35 AM
I would like to just start of by saying this is a great script.

A little help for people having problems with the script I know after 8 pages of responses this sounds redundant but follow the guide lines in the first posts. Do not use outfits with the same color of anything within the script (black works bests imo). Do your daily key rewards before running scripts as it is just less likely to mess up with perfect conditions.

Three issues with the script that have consistently stopped it for my army is, (which I'm pretty sure can be fixed I just wanted to let it be
known in case I'm doing something wrong, plus constructive
critizism I feel is important/fun)
1) Sometimes while going into the bank it goes to the farthest south west corner right next to the banker and is stuck between walking and finding a banker.

A timed failsafe between banking and alter (and vice versa) would be nice to ensure arrival. Also/or could rework the final walking stage from outside to inside the bank.

2) Once or twice (out of 25+ 8 hrs runs) my char(s) have ended up in BFE.

The above solution would help with this.

3) With prolonged runs (once or twice off the bat) the camera has been moved down to where when in the alter it overshoots the alter and gets stuck on the north side of it and can not find the portal afterwords this has resulted in either standing there and logging out or running around the alter with the script thinking it was outside the alter.

Like in 1) a failsafe would be nice here to make sure the 1 out of 100 legit RCers dont report the hay wire bot running in circles.

I hope I am not coming off as this script is trash as I really can tell a lot of work from someone more experienced as I has gone into it. This is just advice to the newer less experienced members as well to the writer.

I plan on trying to make these fixes on my own as ive been away from rs and botting for 2+ years and see this as an opportunity for a learning/getting back into it. So dont be surprised author if you get a pm.

kind regards,
Dildo

Interesting name you have there...

Anyways, could you recreate the first error you listed and take a picture, I don't completely understand what/where the error occurs.

Yeah once and while sps will make you run off somewhere random. It should use the varrock lodestone and walk back to the bank if walking takes more than 1.5 minutes. Then if it takes longer than 5 minutes it will stop the script. But I haven't touched this script in a while so it might need an update for that.

As for the camera moving down, I don't know what would cause that.. I'll look into it.

Thanks for the well described bug reports.

dildo21
02-15-2015, 12:33 PM
yea a haunting nickname that has unfortunately stuck haha plus i couldnt remember my old user name.

and Ill send a pic next time i catch it happening. but like i said it is in the southeast corner (i realize there are 2 it is the one next to the banker i think i accidentally said southwest first post)

i havnt had time to test this and wont until i get off work but an idea about the camera. The walking in its final approach to the alter either takes the direct path southwest through the grass from the road to the alter or walks around the north side along the road and heads straight south from the road. Once last night while i was watching the script when taking the direct south west approach from the road straight through the grass, the alter has a slight elevation change and i believe tilted the camera down. Like I said I havnt had time to test but i will today when i get off work.

regards
Dildo

update:

Been trying to find the culprit of screen moving down to no avail. Will keep trying though.

niekasnieko
02-17-2015, 09:47 AM
Anyone familliar with this error "freeBitmap (proggyBmp);"? Script keeps crashing from time to time

EMMF
02-17-2015, 06:32 PM

Decent proggy with some good profit. Thanks for a great script! :)

theholyone
02-19-2015, 10:46 PM
heh, came back to see my guy had used the loadstone for recovery 288 times, needless to say he got 48hr'ed lol

theholyone
02-28-2015, 12:31 AM
jagex seems to be catching on. lots of 48hr bans using this, not quite sure whats causing it though

Citrus
03-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Been running this every night and it has only failed once. Getting over 300K/hr at 92 rc. Great script!

Citrus
03-04-2015, 04:02 PM

Tidsuo
03-07-2015, 12:25 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you set it up? What items are needed to get it going?

Camel
03-07-2015, 02:39 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you set it up? What items are needed to get it going?

Read the section titled "Setup" in the original post.

StickToTheScript
04-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Great script! Working great for me! Needed to get some RC levels, so having it run for the day. I will post the proggy when I'm done.

Great work!

jvdamdshdt1
04-10-2015, 08:43 PM
This script works flawlessly but I was banned after about 3 hours. I think something fishy is going on with air rune making. It's my second ban in two weeks using this script and another from a bot site.

KeepBotting
04-10-2015, 08:52 PM
This script works flawlessly but I was banned after about 3 hours. I think something fishy is going on with air rune making. It's my second ban in two weeks using this script and another from a bot site.

That's most likely your problem. Certain other websites offer macroing clients that are known to lead to more bans, faster.

Paradox The Divine
04-15-2015, 12:27 AM
So is this actually getting detected or are people doing other sketchy stuff?

theholyone
04-15-2015, 12:37 AM
I feel insulted on behalf of the OP. ( the follow is all MY views )

this script is flawless, i've been using it for the last 2 months without any trouble.
(except that one ban wave that pretty much caught everyone.

one of the best scripts i've used since joining Simba and starting to make my own.

Only reason i've stopped using the script is because of how hard air runes have crashed.

making sub 200k with 91+rc isn't worth it anymore :P

Camel
04-15-2015, 01:22 AM
Good to hear this still works (that means i don't have to do anything)

I have a few ideas for improvements though, I'll get those out eventually.

Grats stats and more accurate mousing while moving..

Allgood
06-11-2015, 08:01 AM
I may have noticed a calculation error. Or maybe I made an error? Here's a screen shot with current ge value of air runes, debug, and math.26122

I did this at multiple times and got approximately the same value?

Camel
06-11-2015, 04:27 PM
I may have noticed a calculation error. Or maybe I made an error? Here's a screen shot with current ge value of air runes, debug, and math.26122

I did this at multiple times and got approximately the same value?

It factors in the cost of rune essence to the profit calculation. Which are 46 each now for some reason... So you're getting a bit more profit than it says.

Allgood
06-12-2015, 06:41 AM
It factors in the cost of rune essence to the profit calculation. Which are 46 each now for some reason... So you're getting a bit more profit than it says.

My apologies :)

GetHyper
06-14-2015, 11:35 PM
This thing will just go all day, thank you!

dodo
06-22-2015, 01:47 AM
Awesome Script!
got 1-44 rune crafting with this script thanks!

xicitx
06-22-2015, 10:25 PM
I start the script and it does nothing for me?!?

xicitx
06-22-2015, 10:50 PM
@camel

getting this error at the altar

-- spsMain.init()
---- Setup area "air_altar_path" in 78ms
-- spsMain.init()
-- spsRecovery.init()
-- spsRecovery.init()
-- Air_rune price: 18 gp
-- Rune_essence price: 52 gp
-- isMouseOverText()
---- Current mouse-over text: "Enter Portal"
---- Found "Enter Portal" in mouse-over string: "Enter Portal"
---- Options found: [Enter Portal, Walk here, Examine PoMal, Cancel]
---- Found option "Enter" in "Enter Portal"
Error: The Box you passed to Rectangle doesn't have normal bounds: (1,777) : (576,598) at line 80
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (23-06-15 at 08.17.56 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Turpinator
06-27-2015, 08:09 PM
anyone getting an error to the effect of...
Error: Forwarded declaration doesn't match at line 264

replace the offending line with this:
function TSPSArea.walkPath(path: TPointArray; shiftInterval: Integer = 500): boolean; override;

GetHyper
06-28-2015, 07:49 AM

function TSPSArea.walkPath(path: TPointArray; shiftInterval: Integer = 500): boolean; override;

Was trying to figure it out, thank you!

currynoodle
07-10-2015, 08:22 PM

I'm guessing you'd need to change the code to

function TSPSArea.walkPath(path: TPointArray; waitMoving: Boolean = True; shiftInterval: Integer = 500): boolean; override;

now?

Edit: should've compiled before I posted, but yeah, that's the new code

Turpinator
07-12-2015, 09:39 PM
I'm guessing you'd need to change the code to

function TSPSArea.walkPath(path: TPointArray; waitMoving: Boolean = True; shiftInterval: Integer = 500): boolean; override;

now?

Edit: should've compiled before I posted, but yeah, that's the new code

Well, maybe if people would stop making changes to things that dont need them, we wouldnt have this issue.

theholyone
07-20-2015, 12:18 AM
just realized I have never posted a proggie....

here's my current longest proggy, made some edits myself to original script. had to stop because I had no pure essence left ( couldn't afford anymore, bought a bond lol)

http://i.imgur.com/0peX4oU.png

jagex is at least finally doing something, got all 8 runners nuked. was only making ~170k/hr each with 88+ rc lol

bucko
07-31-2015, 05:57 AM
You had 8 accounts banned using this? =0

General_Patrick
08-30-2015, 05:52 PM
Hmm... I'm having some trouble having the script. When i run it, the bot just does nothing on the login page. It doesn't type anything. I tried to manually login, but it would not select a world. Finally, after i manually join a world, the client just crashes and automatically closes. I have all my settings setup as instructed, downloaded and installed the plugin, and setup my runescape settings, but it just seems a little strange to me. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

tl,dr : script won't automatically login and i don't know how to fix it.

Camel
08-30-2015, 06:16 PM
Hmm... I'm having some trouble having the script. When i run it, the bot just does nothing on the login page. It doesn't type anything. I tried to manually login, but it would not select a world. Finally, after i manually join a world, the client just crashes and automatically closes. I have all my settings setup as instructed, downloaded and installed the plugin, and setup my runescape settings, but it just seems a little strange to me. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

tl,dr : script won't automatically login and i don't know how to fix it.

This is a color script not OGL. You don't have the directX plugin on the smart in the pictures you posted.

I'm pretty sure putting this plugin https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107256 in your plugins folder will fix it.

General_Patrick
09-01-2015, 04:50 PM
This is a color script not OGL. You don't have the directX plugin on the smart in the pictures you posted.

I'm pretty sure putting this plugin https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107256 in your plugins folder will fix it.

I reinstalled simba and the plugin, but it didn't fix the issue. However, once i set the in-game graphics settings in runescape to OpenGL, it fixed the issue! If possible Mr.Camel could you include this little bit of information when others are trying to troubleshoot the script?

moring
11-27-2015, 06:55 PM
this script will get me banned?

KeepBotting
11-28-2015, 01:40 AM
this script will get me banned?

Macroing is against the rules and will always have a possibility to get you banned.

moring
11-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Macroing is against the rules and will always have a possibility to get you banned.
What I meant to ask is if this script has a decent anti ban?Because some guys reported they got ban with this script.

KeepBotting
11-28-2015, 01:50 AM
What I meant to ask is if this script has a decent anti ban?Because some guys reported they got ban with this script.

There's a possibility that you'd get banned when using any script. Using a "quality" script won't necessarily reduce your chance of ban.

I'm sure Camel would not have skimped on antiban in his script, but the presence of antiban in the script you use does not exempt you from being banned.

moring
11-28-2015, 02:09 AM
What will reduce the chance of getting ban?

KeepBotting
11-28-2015, 02:30 AM
What will reduce the chance of getting ban?

Not botting.

moring
11-28-2015, 11:36 AM
Not botting.

While botting

KeepBotting
11-28-2015, 06:25 PM
While botting

There is no way to protect yourself against 100% of bans while engaging in an activity that is against the game rules.

Camel
11-28-2015, 06:39 PM
While botting
If use this conservatively it will probably be OK.

If you run maybe one or two accounts for a couple hours here and there I'm sure you'll be fine.

If you start some kind of goldfarming operation then I'm sure you won't be fine.

Obviously don't run it on your main account or anything, bot accounts you're prepared to lose.

Hitac
11-28-2015, 06:58 PM

If you run maybe one or two accounts for a couple hours here and there I'm sure you'll be fine.

If you start some kind of goldfarming operation then I'm sure you won't be fine.

Obviously don't run it on your main account or anything, bot accounts you're prepared to lose.

I remember using this script on my main with 99 rc :P Made a few millions which boosted me to where i am today (still not a beast but atleast i own 160M)

moring
11-28-2015, 11:00 PM

Ok. Btw flawless script thank you.

ferry013
12-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Isnt this higly bannable?

oudshoorn
12-28-2015, 07:59 PM
Hey Camel

love your script, but had to replace this:

function TSPSArea.walkPath(path: TPointArray): boolean; override;
with this:

to get it to work, now I'm not at all experienced with scripting (am thinking of getting into it though, would love to do this kind of thing too) so I'm not really sure what has changed, and whether or not it's a general fix or rather a loop-around-the-problem-without-actually-completely-solving-it-fix.
Also, a proggy, it stopped randomly after 3.5 hours claiming I was 'Out Of Ess'

-- TRSChooseOption.__select():
---- Options found: [Bank Banker, Talk-to Banker, Collect Banker, Walk here, Examine Banker, Cancel]
---- Found option "Bank" in "Bank Banker"
-- TRSChooseOption.__select() result = True
Stopping script
Out Of Ess
Logging out
-- TPlayer.logout()
---- TRSOptions.isOpen() result: False
---- TRSOptions.isOpen() result: True
---- Waiting for login screen...
-- TPlayer.logout(): True
Done
-- Succesfully freed SMART[7272]
Stopping script

jetship
01-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Thanks oudshoorn for that fix, before It wasn't working but after that change you fixed it.

EDIT: oops forgot to add my proggie 27104

Mrhey
08-14-2016, 09:09 AM
when i press play this error shows
Compiling failed.

BigBoy2685
10-26-2016, 09:40 AM
What the banrate

gunamura1
02-17-2017, 03:00 AM
doesnt compile