Convert Logs
Walk Back to Bank OR Teleport to Varrock
Deposit Planks
Custom Anti-Ban(needs feedback)
Pretty progress report
*Runs randomly under 55
More things to come

USES REFLECTION AND SMART

Please install by following the directions here, REFLECTION (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479&highlight=reflection+osrs).
Install Simba correctly too (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97786&highlight=installing+simba)...

Read the thread fully and install includes before running, then post errors/bugs!

AS always use at your own risk.

:sasmokin:
Hello and welcome to my very first script! This script can accomplish around 1k planks an hour with no lag while the teleport option is selected.

The progress report currently suggest a low amount of profit which is 185 all the way to a high of 310 profit per plank. While this holds true for the prices i sell it will most likely vary per individual. If you liked the script let me know, also i advise anyone using this script to maintain current plank prices. My suggested price for Normal and Oak planks are 550ea, the other two types I've never sold or attempted before. Please post progress reports and any bugs.
Any suggestions to add new features please list below and ill look into it ASAP, currently on vacation may be delayed by 10 days or so. Hope you enjoy the script!

I recommend to babysit in case of any errors, also it would recommend to not got go over 10k planks a day per account. This is the maximum I've attempted and requires around 11 hours.

If you really liked it donate! (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=m5261994%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Wire&no_note=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_LG%2egif%3aNonHos tedGuest) (if this isn't allow please remove it as the hotel i'm at may not have wifi -on vacation-)

STARTING THE SCRIPT
Best results are yielded when the script starts in bank with not logs in bag. Make sure money has either already been withdrawn and runes also if you are teleporting. Logs must be view able and will most likely work better if separated from other logs! Brightness must be all the way up for correct color detection.

Procedure DeclarePlayers;
begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
NumberOfPlayers (HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer :=0;
LogType:='Oak'; // Norm, Oak, Teak, Maho MUST BE FILLED OUT
PlankType:='Oak'; // Norm, Oak, Teak, Maho MUST BE FILLED OUT
BankMethod:='Teleport'; //Teleport or Walk MUST BE FILLED OUT

Players[0].Name :=''; //UserName Login
Players[0].Pass :=''; //Password
Players[0].Nick :=''; //3-4 Letters from Name
Players[0].WorldInfo := []; //World Number
Players[0].Active:=True;
end;

Current Options:

PlankType; Maho("Mahogany"), Teak("Teak"), Oak("Oak"), Norm("Normal Logs")
LogType; Same as above
WalkingMethod; Teleport("Teleports to varroack") or Walk("Will walk back to bank")

Features to be added;

Auto updater
User form
Balloon transport and ring of dueling teleport
Stamina potions
Energy potions
Correct appropriate plank profit
Better tile location

Known Bugs:

Teleportation random
Sometimes Teleports without planks

UPDATE LOG:

Ver 2.1
--Updated progress report to change name from "Wires Amazing Oak Planker" to"WirePlanks"
Ver 2.2
--Updated method of finding NPC

PROGGIES:
Personal test on two accounts 23551

hakishakataki
07-11-2014, 05:37 PM
oooh goody goody! I cant wait to try this out!

Wire
07-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Be sure to leave feedback everyone :D!

beefman
07-15-2014, 02:47 PM
Be sure to leave feedback everyone :D!

Is their any requirements? In rs3 there's a mugger who attacks you. Is it same on 2007?

Wire
07-15-2014, 09:17 PM
Is their any requirements? In rs3 there's a mugger who attacks you. Is it same on 2007? Nope, the script does support teleporting but will walk back and forth as well. I personally recommend taking the hour or so and get 25 magic for the teleporting for faster trips and more profit.

locomotive99
07-15-2014, 09:59 PM
so far, is pretty good for me :p

Wire
07-17-2014, 12:25 AM
so far, is pretty good for me :p
Glad to hear, going to replace the method for finding the operator with TPAs for a much safer/quicker operation of finding the NPC.

hakishakataki
07-20-2014, 07:27 PM
Glad to hear, going to replace the method for finding the operator with TPAs for a much safer/quicker operation of finding the NPC.

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Tiles.simba(66:14): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetFieldInt' at line 67

i am getting this error

Wire
07-21-2014, 01:09 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Tiles.simba(66:14): Unknown identifier 'SmartGetFieldInt' at line 67

i am getting this error

Have you tried updating Reflection and restarting simba? If not ill look into it, Wire.

hakishakataki
07-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Have you tried updating Reflection and restarting simba? If not ill look into it, Wire.

reflection was 100% up to date last time i checked. Ill try again and report back

EDIT: updating reflection did it :)

Wire
08-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Updates WOOO

Success
08-11-2014, 04:34 AM
Updates WOOO

Hey! Nice script. I was wondering what planks you would suggest to make the most cash/easy to sell.

hakishakataki
08-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Hey! Nice script. I was wondering what planks you would suggest to make the most cash/easy to sell.

oaks and regulars by far.

Wire
08-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Hey! Nice script. I was wondering what planks you would suggest to make the most cash/easy to sell. I personally do oaks, but the market right now is kinda flooded. Reg sell in very small quantities.

Ragin
09-04-2014, 04:41 AM
Hey there Wire, so... I installed reflection and have simba set up correct and have brightness max. However whenever the script makes the planks it just stops and brings me to this ".. code-block:: pascal

function WaitColorGoneIn(Colour, x1, y1, x2, y2, Tol, MaxTime: integer): Boolean;

Waits until a colour is gone in an area with tolerance and a timeout.
Results true if the colour disappeared in the area within the time cap.

.. note::"

Any ideas how to fix this? got 5k oaks sitting in the bank.

Wire
09-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Hey there Wire, so... I installed reflection and have simba set up correct and have brightness max. However whenever the script makes the planks it just stops and brings me to this ".. code-block:: pascal

function WaitColorGoneIn(Colour, x1, y1, x2, y2, Tol, MaxTime: integer): Boolean;

Waits until a colour is gone in an area with tolerance and a timeout.
Results true if the colour disappeared in the area within the time cap.

.. note::"

Any ideas how to fix this? got 5k oaks sitting in the bank.

Do you have the interpreter correctly setup? It should be running under pascalscript. If not ill look into it later tonight, but please let me know if that fixed your problem. If not could you specify which line or area its stopping at? Perhaps a new tab is opening in simba. Thanks for the headsup, Wire.

Also the reflection hooks were outdated today for me, perhaps this caused an issue!

arcance301
09-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Hey I got this error:

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\AntiRandoms\R_TalkRandoms.simba (23:3): Variable 'F' never used at line 22
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\WirePlanksV2.2.simba(28:30): Semicolon (';') expected at line 28
Compiling failed.

I've tried re installing everything and nothing has worked! What's my problem?

arcance301
09-07-2014, 02:59 AM
Hey I fixed my error but when it starts it it does not log me in. If I disable SMART and manually login then it just does nothing. Al I am getting this message "Reflection Hooks are outdated
No need to post about it, we are currently working on it. ~ Reflection dev's" could this be what is causing it?

Ragin
09-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Hey Wire, sorry for the late reply. I confirmed I am running under Pascal and it does open a new tab named "timing" and highlights this line specifically "Results true if the colour disappeared in the area within the time cap."

iEatApples
09-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Hey Wire, sorry for the late reply. I confirmed I am running under Pascal and it does open a new tab named "timing" and highlights this line specifically "Results true if the colour disappeared in the area within the time cap."
Same problem here. Starts up the script nice and smoothly, walks to the sawmill without a flaw. Perfect trade, perfect convert to planks, then stops the script.
Opens up this new tab "timing" and indeed highlights that line. Also, debug box looks like this;

Converting Logs
Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[3] doesn't exist at line 855