PDA

View Full Version : Threats

remy
05-30-2007, 07:40 PM
hey guys, well im going to make the post short and to the point.

for the past few days some guy I dont even know was pm'ing me and saying random stuff so I ask him who he is and what he wants

we replies telling me that he knows what i was really doing the "other day" and labeled me as a macro'er and of course you know how the rest of the story could have gone and at the end i asked him why he has me on his friends and he goes "to report you"

Should I be alarmed by this guy because to be honest when you report someone doesnt it have to be within that 60 second time frame that your next to them so that the screen could be captured with the reason of the abuse?

Fearlesssss
05-30-2007, 08:18 PM
It doesn't has to be within that 60 secs time frame.. But did you auto before that happend and how long? If you used good anti-randoms nothing much would happen but if you autoed long maybe it's wise to play legit on it for a while;)

remy
05-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah i autoed but hes probably had me added to his friends for almost a week now and I was using a pretty good script. But yeah I think im just going to play legit from now on, my characters already a decently high level so no more needing to risk it. Just gonna start enjoying the game :P

rkroxpunk
05-30-2007, 11:44 PM
well if talking to u on rs then just wait and see what happens. If it was like on MSN or something and he already had u added then he's probly sum1 from here being and idiot and has no idea what ur rs character name is

remy
05-31-2007, 12:15 AM
he was talking to me via the game, i guess im just going to have to wait and see but I have a feeling its some little 13 year old jit. Oh well, hopefully im safe cause i would really not want to lose what i've achieved :(

alach11
05-31-2007, 01:23 AM
Just don't admit to anything. He has to report you while you're autoing for it to count.