PDA

View Full Version : Dezval's Flax Picker

Dezval
07-29-2014, 11:51 PM
Simple script that gets the job done :spot: with the exception of a few randoms that haven't been solved yet.

Directions:
Start the script at cammy bank.
Enter your bank pin before starting the script.

Procedure:
Walks to the Flax field and picks until the inventory is full, then walks back to bank to bank it. Rinse & Repeats.

This script uses:
Reflection for Walking
Color Finding for Flax picking and Banking.

You Must Have Reflection Set Up. Else Script Will Not Work.

Guide to set up reflection: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107698

If you guys would like me to add something to it or if you find any bugs, please let me know and I will fix it ASAP.

Dezval's Flax Picker v1.1

Verion 1.1 uses TPA's for Flax picking, and added some Antiban

King of W301
07-31-2014, 02:44 AM
This is a high risk of ban I believe, better make a good antiban.

KinkyWambat
08-19-2014, 10:42 AM
Hey Dezval,

Thanks for the script. I found increasing the wait time while clicking the flax to be much more productive as the current wait(1500) causes the script to spam click, missing flax quite often.

It often has some banking issues, I came back to it earlier and the mouse wouldnt leave the banking screen, was just moving around within the grey bank screen.

I'm very new to scripting, but I'll try and find a fix tonight.
Thanks again for the script.

~Connor.

Dezval
08-21-2014, 10:07 PM
Thanks for your feedback KiniyWambat :)
I've made the script a little better... I think... lol
Check it out guys and let me know if it needs anything.
All feedback is greatly appreciated! :)

KinkyWambat
08-22-2014, 11:49 PM
Running the new version now!

The flax picking is much more efficient. It seems like you added a fail-safe for the banking issue.

I'll let you know if any issues arise, but its running well now :).

Edit: Sometimes while walking back to flax the script will just stop mid route (between bank and field). other than that nice job.

fatalrange99
09-28-2014, 10:18 PM
great job with the script. but i'm having a problem..each time i try to run it.. it says "Reflection Hooks are outdated
No need to post about it, we are currently working on it. ~ Reflection dev's" can anyone help please and tell me what i need to do, i've tried updating my reflections many times but still it doesn't work.

Joopi
11-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Good script, I reviewed it a couple of times, and it taught me some things about coding on OSRS.

dickf3lloff
01-10-2015, 10:35 PM
I don't know if you are still updating it. But a necessary function is that when it clicks on a flax, it continues to click it until it is empty. I've had other scripts that have done this, so I'm sure you will find a way to do it. I've noticed that it sometimes does stay on the same flax, but most of the times, it doesn't.

sudansaw
03-18-2015, 04:12 PM
hey if this still works how much gp/hr can you make?

bevardis
04-14-2015, 11:18 AM
Flax is like 15 each now. :)

Harrier
04-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Flax is like 15 each now. :)
NMZ crashed it to like 20-40... then zulrah crashed it down to 15 and it's still crashing :/

MyRSGP
04-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Good job on this mate.