PDA

View Full Version : its bothering me.

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-13-2006, 04:43 PM
you know what bothers me?

every time i try to save a script, i have to go to my computer, program files, Scar 2.03, scripts, and these other folders i made.

is there a faster way to save scripts?

Btw, I learned a tiny bit of C, and it has the program where you can release it or whatever, and you dont have to load the script again. can you do that with scar?

if you dont know what i mean, i mean, the compiler can compile the program, into its own icon, so you dont have to go back to the compiler, open the program, and compile from there.

phantombmx
05-13-2006, 08:55 PM
make a shortcut folder to your script section.. put the shortcut on your desktop, then when you want to save, just go to the shortcut folder.. ;)

also currently i dont think there is a way to make an exe of it.. i think it is on the list for scar 2.04..

you can also just click the shortcut on your desktop (that i said to make) and then double click on a script.. it might make it more convenient for you :D

The Un-Named
05-14-2006, 08:52 AM
All my scripts are on the desktop and STILL have a quick launch bar thing. :rolleyes:

SubiN
05-14-2006, 11:20 AM
lol i needed think tip i also have the annyoing problem

jme
05-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Hah, you think thats bad? If I want to save a 3d model into my game, it's:

C:\Program files\blitz3d.183\Afelhem\project folder\3d\meshes\*Insert a catagory here (such as buildings)

And it can go even futhur then that :P Perhaps its time for me to create a shorcut :P