PDA

View Full Version : How to use scripts designed for SMART in browser?

Qw4rt6yu9
08-01-2014, 01:40 AM
I try to delete the define smart from the beginning but then the script fails to compile.

Is there anything else that I should remove to get this to work in the browser?

KeepBotting
08-01-2014, 01:48 AM
Remove the lines that cause compiling issues. Just delete them. If you undefine SMART, you've got to remove calls to routines that reference SMART. That's what deleting the lines does.

Make sure you select the client before you start the script.

ineedbot
08-01-2014, 03:04 AM
Unless the script uses reflection... Because reflection relies on the SMART's functions to grab data an stuff.

Qw4rt6yu9
08-02-2014, 05:29 AM
thanks guys

cnif
12-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Nice

cnif
12-01-2014, 11:53 PM
Is it safe on browser or is it safe on SMART aswell? Im confused now

Qw4rt6yu9
12-02-2014, 12:59 AM
Is it safe on browser or is it safe on SMART aswell? Im confused now

It is fairly safe, although still detectable to bot using SMART.

It is extremely safe to bot with simba in the browser, although there still is a chance of a ban (Flight just got banned for browser botting)

I only bot in the browser, and I bot around 16 hours per day, been doing it for 6 months and nothing yet.

Turpinator
12-02-2014, 03:13 AM
It is fairly safe, although still detectable to bot using SMART.

It is extremely safe to bot with simba in the browser, although there still is a chance of a ban (Flight just got banned for browser botting)

I only bot in the browser, and I bot around 16 hours per day, been doing it for 6 months and nothing yet.

Its also detectable to bot on a browser.

Lucidity
12-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Doesn't matter what you use to bot, it's detectable. Case closed

Harrier
12-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Doesn't matter what you use to bot, it's detectable. Case closed

How about using a robot with a human brain to control your mouse over o.o

acow
12-02-2014, 02:34 PM
How about using a robot with a human brain to control your mouse over o.o

I think one of the defining factors of being a [full] robot is artificial intelligence, since this "robot" isn't using that, it wouldn't be breaking the rules.

E: if it was cloned (botfarm) then yeah I believe detection would be possible.

Incurable
12-02-2014, 03:19 PM
I think one of the defining factors of being a [full] robot is artificial intelligence, since this "robot" isn't using that, it wouldn't be breaking the rules.

E: if it was cloned (botfarm) then yeah I believe detection would be possible.

In this hypothetical, the controller for the bot is an actual human brain. Cloned or not, it wouldn't be detectable, because really, it's more of a cyborg than a robot. Assuming that the robot was a completely realised AI, it would be capable of simulating human imperfection and, in my opinion, still be undetectable

In both scenarios (AI vs cyborg), we're not botting in a procedural way with a script, we're using an advanced intelligence to play the game for us.

acow
12-02-2014, 04:11 PM
In this hypothetical, the controller for the bot is an actual human brain. Cloned or not, it wouldn't be detectable, because really, it's more of a cyborg than a robot. Assuming that the robot was a completely realised AI, it would be capable of simulating human imperfection and, in my opinion, still be undetectable

In both scenarios (AI vs cyborg), we're not botting in a procedural way with a script, we're using an advanced intelligence to play the game for us.
well we dont really know [afaik] how cloning a human brain would end up

But my thinking is that if it's play style was to be exactly the same as all the other clones they could potentially be detected by matching the patterns between all the clones (this is obviously ignoring factors such as training the brains to be different and is assuming that multiple clones are tasked with the same thing (as is the way with traditional botfarms))

Incurable
12-02-2014, 04:17 PM
well we dont really know [afaik] how cloning a human brain would end up

But my thinking is that if it's play style was to be exactly the same as all the other clones they could potentially be detected by matching the patterns between all the clones (this is obviously ignoring factors such as training the brains to be different and is assuming that multiple clones are tasked with the same thing (as is the way with traditional botfarms))

Well, assuming that a clone is still a human with individual human error, no two should be completely identical, and their playstyle shouldn't be the same either. Even if it was, we can probably assume that these clones are intelligent, so telling them to organise their playstyles in different ways would work too. As for detecting them by matching patterns, considering that they should be intelligent, that's probably not an issue.

Anyway, we've derailed this thread enough, I think... lol. :D

acow
12-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Well, assuming that a clone is still a human with individual human error, no two should be completely identical, and their playstyle shouldn't be the same either. Even if it was, we can probably assume that these clones are intelligent, so telling them to organise their playstyles in different ways would work too. As for detecting them by matching patterns, considering that they should be intelligent, that's probably not an issue.

Anyway, we've derailed this thread enough, I think... lol. :D

yeah this has been so derailed =p
Though it's a good thing to theorize & discuss as it can lead to antiban techniques
if you'd like to add me on skype (if you use it and would be comfortable adding me), pm me your skype and I'll send a friend req =) we can talk more about this and maybe other stuff in the future

Incurable
12-02-2014, 04:32 PM
yeah this has been so derailed =p
Though it's a good thing to theorize & discuss as it can lead to antiban techniques
if you'd like to add me on skype (if you use it and would be comfortable adding me), pm me your skype and I'll send a friend req =) we can talk more about this and maybe other stuff in the future

I'm not always on Skype, but you can add me (Incurable.SRL, I think) if you want. I'm always idling in IRC though. :D