PDA

View Full Version : How to start SMART in safemode?

vanlacke
08-08-2014, 06:07 AM
Is there a way to do this?

Brandon
08-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Is there a way to do this?

You can do this via SMART's initseq parameter..

smartInitSeq := 's';

Do this somewhere before your `SetupSRL` call. OR before loading SMART.

If you load SMART manually, you need to do:

smartSpawnClient(path, stringReplace(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), params[0], ',' + params[1], w, h, 's', '', '', '');

Just so you know.. SRL for RS3 does not work in Safemode as the colours are different from the other two modes.

vanlacke
08-08-2014, 07:26 AM
You can do this via SMART's initseq parameter..

smartInitSeq := 's';

Do this somewhere before your `SetupSRL` call. OR before loading SMART.

If you load SMART manually, you need to do:

smartSpawnClient(path, stringReplace(PluginPath, '\', '/', [rfReplaceAll]), params[0], ',' + params[1], w, h, 's', '', '', '');

Just so you know.. SRL for RS3 does not work in Safemode as the colours are different from the other two modes.

Yep I know! The reason I'm doing this is because when I run more than 4 SMARTS in Directx/OpenGL it only loads in safemode, so I need to run my script in safemode if I want to run more than that. Do you know why it does this, and if there's a way to have all of them load Directx/OpenGL?

Thanks for your reply :)

KeepBotting
08-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Yep I know! The reason I'm doing this is because when I run more than 4 SMARTS in Directx/OpenGL it only loads in safemode, so I need to run my script in safemode if I want to run more than that. Do you know why it does this, and if there's a way to have all of them load Directx/OpenGL?

Thanks for your reply :)There is a way, install Simba into multiple Windows user accounts and use CPAU to run them.