PDA

View Full Version : [Magic] The Poor Man's Humidifier

Adieux
08-11-2014, 01:18 AM
[OUTDATED]A Bit Poor's Humidifier!

Currently out-dated if enough people want it to be updated I will, but for now It's too much of a pain

Features
-Uses humidify spell
-Has Anti-Ban
-Terminates when out of supplies

What it does
-Grabs item from preset
-Performs humidify/or skill in action bar 1
-Performs anti-ban randomly
-Deposits
-Repeats until out of supplies

Requirements:
1. Level 68 Magic
2. Lunar Spell Book

Rewards:
http://i61.tinypic.com/iqajqd.jpgMagic Exp, Roughly 50,000 Exp an hour

http://i60.tinypic.com/vdeazb.pngFor the GP's, Makes roughly 1 mil - 1.5 mil an hour

Set Up
1. Make sure you follow this awesome guide (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365) to setup your graphic settings.

2.Set up your preset correctly like this
http://i57.tinypic.com/214v97d.jpg
Have a Steam battleStaff like in the picture
You dont need to use clay, you can use anything that can be humidified, like vials, watering cans, etc...

3.Have Humidify spell in the first slot of the active action bar... Like so
http://i60.tinypic.com/10e1p5c.png

4.Start off in any SRL supported bank (change bank in script) Important: Only tested at Edgeville but it should be fine anywhere that the include allows.

5.Start with bank closed, and pin already entered (no pin support lol)

Progress Reports:
http://i61.tinypic.com/2bw5di.png
Profit from same progress report:
Bought
http://i62.tinypic.com/2dugiva.png
Sold
http://i57.tinypic.com/345yes9.png

Well, that's about all that you need to do really. Please let me know if you experience any bugs or anything wrong with the script.
Also, Im super open to criticisms and any sort of help. Any progress report is always welcome! (will be adding a better progress reporter later). Thanks to all the awesome guides here at SRL and everyone that helped me when I posted on the forums!

KeepBotting
08-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Gratz on the release!

Adieux
08-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Gratz on the release!

Thanks!

And super huge thanks to you for helping me!

The Spark
08-11-2014, 02:15 AM
gratz on release, script looks pretty good :)

Might be a good idea to add some fail safes though, because a player might lag, and it won't know that something went wrong because it just keeps repeating without checking anything.

Adieux
08-11-2014, 02:21 AM
gratz on release, script looks pretty good :)

Might be a good idea to add some fail safes though, because a player might lag, and it won't know that something went wrong because it just keeps repeating without checking anything.

Thanks!

There are some failsafes, like if the bank doesnt open then it'll terminate the script. If you have less than 28 items in inventory it'll also terminate.
Need some more ideas on more fail safes though.

The Spark
08-11-2014, 02:26 AM
Thanks!

There are some failsafes, like if the bank doesnt open then it'll terminate the script. If you have less than 28 items in inventory it'll also terminate.
Need some more ideas on more fail safes though.

Hm, you can make it check if xp is actually added.

You could look for the white colour from when it says +65 xp.

For example:

http://i.imgur.com/vWUmiKZ.png

Look for the white text where it says +35. so you know that when it gets xp, the spell successfully was cast.

Also, if the bank doesn't open, maybe the script could wait like 10 seconds instead of terminating, because in 10 seconds, the lag will have worn off, and it can continue, so after the 10 seconds, it would look to see if the bank interface was open, and if it wasn't, it would try to open it again, and then it would terminate the script. So it checks twice, and then terminates, making it able to be used for longer periods of time

Adieux
08-11-2014, 02:30 AM
Hm, you can make it check if xp is actually added.

You could look for the white colour from when it says +65 xp.

For example:

http://i.imgur.com/vWUmiKZ.png

Look for the white text where it says +35. so you know that when it gets xp, the spell successfully was cast.

Also, if the bank doesn't open, maybe the script could wait like 10 seconds instead of terminating, because in 10 seconds, the lag will have worn off, and it can continue, so after the 10 seconds, it would look to see if the bank interface was open, and if it wasn't, it would try again, and then it would terminate the script. So it checks twice, and then terminates, making it able to be used for longer periods of time

Ah, thanks ill try to get this in there!

The Spark
08-11-2014, 02:38 AM
Ah, thanks ill try to get this in there!

Ok, I just thought of one more failsafe :)

It could look for a change in pixels in the backpack, because when you humidify clay it turns into soft clay, i.e different items are now in the backpack, so the pixels have changed.

You can use a function from the include files for this:

function TabBackPack.waitSlotPixelChange(slot, waitTime: integer): boolean;

It would need to look for this like right after it casts the humidify spell, and since it's a function, it'll result true or false depending on if it successfully casted the spell, and if it results true, then the script can continue to banking, but if it results false, then the script should wait 10 seconds, to see if it was lag, and then look for the colours of soft clay and regular clay in the inventory to see which one is there after 10 seconds have passed. Then it should bank or recast the spell depending on what colours it finds.

Add it if you want to, if you feel you have sufficient failsafes already than you don't need to add any of the ones that I suggested :)

Adieux
08-11-2014, 02:59 AM
Ok, I just thought of one more failsafe :)

It could look for a change in pixels in the backpack, because when you humidify clay it turns into soft clay, i.e different items are now in the backpack, so the pixels have changed.

You can use a function from the include files for this:

function TabBackPack.waitSlotPixelChange(slot, waitTime: integer): boolean;

It would need to look for this like right after it casts the humidify spell, and since it's a function, it'll result true or false depending on if it successfully casted the spell, and if it results true, then the script can continue to banking, but if it results false, then the script should wait 10 seconds, to see if it was lag, and then look for the colours of soft clay and regular clay in the inventory to see which one is there after 10 seconds have passed. Then it should bank or recast the spell depending on what colours it finds.

Add it if you want to, if you feel you have sufficient failsafes already than you don't need to add any of the ones that I suggested :)

No, you can never have too many failsafes haha! Thank you very much for the suggestions! Ill get these done as soon as im done with these 100k essence I need to turn into astrals haha

Jake
08-11-2014, 05:13 AM
Well done.

The good times when this method made around 2-4m/hour a few years ago.

toxjq
08-11-2014, 06:29 AM
really nice script. good job

Adieux
08-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Well done.

The good times when this method made around 2-4m/hour a few years ago.

really nice script. good job

Thank you guys! but, yeah sadly it doesnt make as much as it used to anymore :/

b12hitman
08-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Thank you guys! but, yeah sadly it doesnt make as much as it used to anymore :/

Hey i wanted some easy magic exp and some gp when ever i start the script it gives me "Successfully executed." i have simba set up properly

vvarfare
08-31-2014, 07:34 AM
Casting Humidify
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 184, column 28 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\tbox.simba"
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (31-08-14 at 02.32.55 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

keep running in to this problem

Syntax
08-31-2014, 07:55 AM
Casting Humidify
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 184, column 28 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\tbox.simba"
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (31-08-14 at 02.32.55 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

keep running in to this problem
Try running the script as administrator. Also check if you have the tbox.simba in: C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\

b12hitman
08-31-2014, 04:53 PM
Try running the script as administrator. Also check if you have the tbox.simba in: C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\

i keep getting the same error i have tbox in the folder

vvarfare
08-31-2014, 08:44 PM
I do have it in that folder, and i also tried running it as an administrator, same problem.

Syntax
09-01-2014, 11:32 AM
I do have it in that folder, and i also tried running it as an administrator, same problem.

Try using the script in a browser or updating SMART.

dexter1
09-03-2014, 05:36 AM
I can't get this script to work, both browser and SMART give me that same error a few posts above, The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]. I'm also not understanding what you mean by start the script with pin already entered. When I press run a new window always pops up, and then nothing happens at the login screen. I put in my username and pass in the script but nothing happens, it doesn't login. I followed the instructions on the how to set up simba thread thats rated 5 stars, but on the how to run a script yours doesnt follow the same format.

Please I've been getting annoyed after trying to much to get this script to work, please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Adieux
09-08-2014, 01:42 PM
I can't get this script to work, both browser and SMART give me that same error a few posts above, The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]. I'm also not understanding what you mean by start the script with pin already entered. When I press run a new window always pops up, and then nothing happens at the login screen. I put in my username and pass in the script but nothing happens, it doesn't login. I followed the instructions on the how to set up simba thread thats rated 5 stars, but on the how to run a script yours doesnt follow the same format.

Please I've been getting annoyed after trying to much to get this script to work, please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry I've been gone for a while but im not sure why youre getting that error, usually it means you either dont have your GfX set up correctly
Make sure you follow this guide completely https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714, I would recommend also uninstalling everything.

When I say start with pin already entered I mean make sure before you running the script, and logging in that you either have no bank pin or you manually enter it in yourself, then start the script.

baboushkah
09-24-2014, 08:17 PM
Getting the same error as mentioned above. My bank is open, it withdraws the items by doing preset 2 then dies; Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 184, column 28 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6\lib\utilities\types\tbox.simba"

Tried re-installing and running as admin to no avail.

UPDATE: updated simba https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110246 and SRL and am now receiving the following error and it is no longer even withdrawing the preset.

Error: Access violation at line 181
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (24-09-14 at 05.25.08 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
Error: Unknown declaration "MOUSE_MOVE" at line 372
Compiling failed.

warlord94
01-17-2015, 12:33 AM
Working fine for me.

wowgnomes
03-07-2015, 04:47 AM
I'm getting an error with this script upon startup...
SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (06-03-15 at 10.46.35 PM).txt
Casting Humidify
Error: Access violation at line 145
Execution failed.
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (06-03-15 at 10.46.35 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

line 145 is result := point((self.x2 + self.x1) div 2, (self.y2 + self.y1) div 2);

Blade par
03-22-2016, 05:00 PM
I want a up to date version of this!

TealThunder
05-04-2017, 03:42 AM
I also would love an updated version of this