PDA

View Full Version : TBox not being clicked.

Mr. Roboto
08-15-2014, 08:12 AM
I wrote this procedure that find a gem and tries to cut it. It finds the gem using a DTM then fails to click on cut.

cutBox : TBox;

if(findDTM(dtm, x, y, tabBackPack.getBounds()))
then begin
mouse(x, y, 5, 5, MOUSE_LEFT);

wait(2000);

cutBox := intToBox(436, 597, 565, 615);

mouseBox(cutBox, MOUSE_LEFT);
end;

http://i62.tinypic.com/2rxh2ts.jpg

I tried changing the coords for the TBox, but that didn't work. How do I solve this?

The Mayor
08-15-2014, 10:15 AM
if productionScreen.isOpen(3000) then
begin
productionScreen.selectBox(3); //whatever box
productionScreen.clickStart(); //click start

if progressScreen.isOpen(2000) then
repeat
wait(100);
//antiBan //wait until cancel button is no longer up
until progressScreen.getButton() <> PROGRESS_BUTTON_CANCEL;

end;

Mr. Roboto
08-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Thank you.

Let me ask you a related question. I saw you have an uncut gem DTM

'm1gAAAHic42JgYNjExMCwDYhXAvESJgh/JxTvAuLVUDkuIGYGYkYg5gZiMSDmBWJRIBaB0iBcISEINJUJB2 aEs/8zEAcYicQIAABXaglk'

You used that in your Miner script to represent at least 3 types of gems, emerald, ruby, and saphire. How did you create that? I find it very useful to not have to have one DTM per gem color when dealing with the already cut gem.

The Mayor
08-15-2014, 10:56 AM
Thank you.

Let me ask you a related question. I saw you have an uncut gem DTM

'm1gAAAHic42JgYNjExMCwDYhXAvESJgh/JxTvAuLVUDkuIGYGYkYg5gZiMSDmBWJRIBaB0iBcISEINJUJB2 aEs/8zEAcYicQIAABXaglk'

You used that in your Miner script to represent at least 3 types of gems, emerald, ruby, and saphire. How did you create that? I find it very useful to not have to have one DTM per gem color when dealing with the already cut gem.

Pick the midpoint with a tolerance of 255 (max tolerance so it can be any colour) + the normal black outline.

Mr. Roboto
08-15-2014, 12:10 PM
Pick the midpoint with a tolerance of 255 (max tolerance so it can be any colour) + the normal black outline.

That's really smart. It worked perfectly. Thank you. I wish I could give you more reputation.