PDA

View Full Version : How do you bot slayer?

mitchell li
08-20-2014, 03:21 AM
Title says it all.

everve
08-20-2014, 03:36 AM
There is no all in one slayer script and I doubt anyone will ever make one because it would be extremely difficult if not impossible. You might be able to find a combat script for certain slayer tasks and then just go to your slayer master and get the next task manually. But the bottom line is you can't really bot slayer.

Thanatos
08-20-2014, 03:44 AM
There's a script in the members+ section and there was another one in Jr members+ awhile ago that has since been outdated...so either you follow what everve said or you work to become a SRL member

Clarity
08-20-2014, 05:14 AM
There is no all in one slayer script and I doubt anyone will ever make one because it would be extremely difficult if not impossible

There is a complete AIO slayer script that gets tasks and kills monsters, but it is not public. It was far from "impossible" and just required patience, time, and creativity to make. DemiseScythe

Nothing really is impossible, just different and/or more complex.

Wu-Tang Clan
08-20-2014, 01:51 PM
There is a complete AIO slayer script that gets tasks and kills monsters, but it is not public. It was far from "impossible" and just required patience, time, and creativity to make. DemiseScythe

Nothing really is impossible, just different and/or more complex.
But it is also OGL and you have to set up plugins and stuff to get it running and even then its pretty outdated and sort of intricately coded so its kind of hard to hotfix a problem

DemiseScythe
08-20-2014, 05:49 PM
The code is out, feel free to fix it yourself. Just replace the php part into a local function and fix out the bugs.

mitchell li
08-21-2014, 10:11 PM
There is no all in one slayer script and I doubt anyone will ever make one because it would be extremely difficult if not impossible. You might be able to find a combat script for certain slayer tasks and then just go to your slayer master and get the next task manually. But the bottom line is you can't really bot slayer.
I was thinking maybe you could go to the low level slayer master because the tasks are more limited. Or you could bot soul wars.

Wetish
08-21-2014, 10:13 PM
I was thinking maybe you could go to the low level slayer master because the tasks are more limited. Or you could bot soul wars.

Do people still play soul wars?