PDA

View Full Version : Instantaneous mouse movement

mitchell li
08-21-2014, 10:19 PM
I am writing a script to fight chickens. I set the color search to find the red beak. I set the mousespeed really high.
MouseSpeed := 1000000;
And this is the code for clicking the found x and y

mouse(x, y, 1, 1, MOUSE_LEFT);

But the game character missclick about 5% of the time.
I tested the script in paint and I can see the motion of the mouse.
Wouldn't 1000000 be high enough to move the mouse instantly?

idk why but this doesn't work

mouse(x, y, MOUSE_LEFT);

Also any suggestions?

Ian
08-21-2014, 10:24 PM
The red part of the beak is very small and right at the edge of the chicken, so if the chicken moves slightly you won't be in the right place. Try finding the body of the chicken instead and then moving the mouse near the center of it.

mitchell li
08-21-2014, 10:28 PM
The red part of the beak is very small and right at the edge of the chicken, so if the chicken moves slightly you won't be in the right place. Try finding the body of the chicken instead and then moving the mouse near the center of it.
Thanks for the advice but I was mainly wanting to know any code that can move the mouse instantly.
Do you know anything about this code?

Ian
08-21-2014, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the advice but I was mainly wanting to know any code that can move the mouse instantly.

MoveMouse should "teleport" the mouse instantly if that's what you want, but that sort of mouse behaviour can probably be detected by Jagex so I would advise against it.

Brandon
08-22-2014, 01:11 AM

Don't use SRL's Mouse functions if you plan on clicking accurately. Things such as agility ropes like the ones you cross over when in the jungle area (I forgot the name.. place where you get that crystal bow with unlimited arrows.. you know.. the ropes that poison you with arrows or something) would be impossible to click.

Use what he said.. "MoveMouse" instead. It'll click the EXACT pixel you want and won't have any delay or curves or randomness added to it. But yeah.. don't click the beak or the eyes -_-

The Mayor
08-22-2014, 04:08 AM
MouseSpeed := 1000000;

Now that's just silly :p

Harrier
08-22-2014, 05:09 AM
Don't use SRL's Mouse functions if you plan on clicking accurately. Things such as agility ropes like the ones you cross over when in the jungle area (I forgot the name.. place where you get that crystal bow with unlimited arrows.. you know.. the ropes that poison you with arrows or something) would be impossible to click.

Use what he said.. "MoveMouse" instead. It'll click the EXACT pixel you want and won't have any delay or curves or randomness added to it. But yeah.. don't click the beak or the eyes -_-
Tirannwn