PDA

View Full Version : [Money Making] Spaceblow's Redberries Gatherer

Spaceblow
08-27-2014, 12:06 AM
Spaceblow's Redberries Gatherer

First of all, I want to thank The Mayor and KeepBotting because they've always been there for me when I had any questions, they're both very friendly, helpful and deserve a lot of respect!

What the script does
It collects redberries south-east of Varrock and then banks in east Varrock. This is where the redberries are:

http://i60.tinypic.com/308v9f8.png

Why would someone collect redberries? Well, there are actually some uses (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Redberries) for them but the main reason I made this script was to make some money. It isn't much but it's definitely easy money as there are no requirements at all, the only one would be to have a RS3 account. So how much money does it make? It depends on the grand exchange price (http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/Redberries/viewitem.ws?obj=1951) and on how much people are at the bushes. If nobody bothers you by also picking some redberries from the bushes, you can make something between 100k and 115k per hour (this was at the time I wrote the script). And if you would want to raise the profit, you maybe could run the script on multiple accounts. This could be done very easily because like I said before, there are no requirements!

The script also features failsafes, antiban and a progress report. Every time you bank it displays a proggy in the debug window that you could copy and paste somewhere (perhaps in this thread after using it). On top of that it draws a proggy on SMART that refreshes every time you bank, how nice is that? On the following picture you see that I left some space so you could always read the 2 most recent lines in the chatbox, in case someone would be talking to you and you missed what he said. How it looks like:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ltg8pu.png

Instructions
If you haven't setup Simba and RS3's graphics yet, go here (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714).

So you should first of all download (link below) minimap.simba and go to C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\interfaces and replace it with the file there, make sure to backup the original one in case something goes wrong. You might be wondering why you need to do this. Well, this script uses some bitmaps, to find symbols on the minimap, that weren't up to date. So you should definitely do what I suggested and replace that file if you would want to use my script, it wouldn't break other scripts that you're also using those files for, trust me. Why I edited minimap (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109899).

So when you've done that, download BERRY_MAP.png and place it in C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other, this if for all the walking your player has to do. Now you should download the script itself and place it somewhere you won't forget (I suggest in C:\Simba\Scripts). I think it's safe now to start the script. Don't forget to put in your username and password so it could log in in case it somehow logged out. Don't worry, I don't have any codes that could steal your account, check the script yourself if you don't trust me.

I recommend you to move the yellow button with 'Subscribe' on it to bottom right corner (see picture above). So at what location do you have to be to start the script? If everything goes well, starting it anywhere between the redberry bushes and the bank should give no problems (start at the bank if you want an accurate profit per hour):

http://i60.tinypic.com/20sfujm.png

Alright, I think everything should be clear now. I've actually worked way too long on this script because there was a lot of failing and learning while I was making it. I didn't had that much time to make this but I'm proud that I've finally done it. I already made a thread about my first script, it was this one but way more buggy and it had no antibans or anything really good. Check this thread every once in awhile for updates. I would also greatly appreciate it if you would give me some feedback on my script. Any criticism is certainly welcome so I could learn from my mistakes. If there are any bugs, a suggestion you have, a progress report you want to share or just anything you would like to have changed, please let me know.

History
08/27/14: v1.0 released.
09/06/14: v1.1 released: bug fix and made the script a tiny bit faster.
10/02/14: v1.2 released: small changes, made the script cleaner.
10/05/14: Updated minimap.simba
10/09/14: Updated minimap.simba
10/11/14: Updated minimap.simba

Downloads

Lipcot
08-27-2014, 01:05 AM
Nice! congratulations on realeasing it, but i wonder why did you take so much effort on doing this script when it is so small money p/h ...

Ross
08-27-2014, 01:15 AM
Nice! congratulations on realeasing it, but i wonder why did you take so much effort on doing this script when it is so small money p/h ...

Because it's f2p money making and because he's a new scripter.

Congrats on the release and that's a badass paint!

KeepBotting
08-27-2014, 01:46 AM

100-115k gp/hr is pretty high-end for a f2p no-requirements script!

@OP: YES YES YES SO MUCH YES

it's finally here, gratz on the release!!! :)

I LOVE the thread layout and I LOVE the proggy

The Spark
08-27-2014, 02:13 AM
Gratz on the release man!

Spaceblow
08-27-2014, 09:01 AM
Nice! congratulations on realeasing it, but i wonder why did you take so much effort on doing this script when it is so small money p/h ...Thank you very much! Well, like therossity said, it's f2p money making and I'm a new scripter. It began with me wanting to gain some experience on the field of scripting so I wanted to make something very simple. Then I made my first little scipt (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109885) that hadn't even an antiban. Then I wanted to gain some more experience and I decided to finish that script. So the main reason why I made this is to gain some experience. :)

Because it's f2p money making and because he's a new scripter.

Congrats on the release and that's a badass paint!Yep you were right about me being a new scripter. :) Thank you very much and I'm pretty proud of the paint. :p

100-115k gp/hr is pretty high-end for a f2p no-requirements script!

@OP: YES YES YES SO MUCH YES

it's finally here, gratz on the release!!! :)

I LOVE the thread layout and I LOVE the proggyThank you very much, I'm very satisfied that I finally did it but now I'm wondering what I'm going to do now. I did my best for the thread layout and for the proggy, I'm glad you liked it. :)

Gratz on the release man!Thank you very much, it was about time. :)

tulpiuka
08-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Nice, i can see a bunch of bush pickers on every world. Report or not to report... not to report.

Spaceblow
08-27-2014, 11:34 AM
Nice, i can see a bunch of bush pickers on every world. Report or not to report... not to report.Great. :D

bonsai
08-27-2014, 01:25 PM
Nice, i can see a bunch of bush pickers on every world. Report or not to report... not to report.

You goofballs...

I thought Gunner was the only one allowed to farm around here.

:frusty:

lanadekat
08-27-2014, 01:31 PM
Dat proggy looks awesome!
btw: don't blame my cat for anything I know you probably speak dutch xD

Spaceblow
08-28-2014, 12:12 AM
You goofballs...

I thought Gunner was the only one allowed to farm around here.

:frusty:I'm not sure if you're serious, I hope not. If you are, I hope a new scripter is welcome, I don't want to mess with Gunner's profit. :)

Dat proggy looks awesome!
btw: don't blame my cat for anything I know you probably speak dutch xDGlad you liked it. :) And from the moment I saw your username I had to think about cats, you're right about me speaking Dutch. :D I read somewhere that you're also from Belgium, or am I wrong? Nice to have some scripters on this forum that are from the same country.

FearJan
08-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Script doesn't do anything.

-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- initSmart():
------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
------ smartPairToExistingClient():
-------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[6644] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[6644]
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
---- initSmart()
------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
------ TRSActionBar.__findButton(): Found the actionbar button @ {X = 566, Y = 315}
------ TRSActionBar.__find(): result = true (height = 75)
------ Dynamic interfaces have been set.
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 109ms.
-- setupSRL(): True
-- sps.init()
---- Path exists (C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other\BERRY_M AP.png)
---- Setup area "BERRY_MAP" in 16ms
-- sps.init()
---- TRSGameTab.__initTabs(): Setup gametab properties

#################################################
######## Spaceblow's redberries gatherer ########
Time run: 8 Seconds
Redberries gathered: 0 (0 loads)
Profit made: 0 (PH: 0)

-- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor()
---- Loaded symbol: Training Dummy
---- Found symbol bitmap 55
---- Found Training Dummy symbol at {X = 701, Y = 37}
-- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor(): 4891842
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to door. (09:24:58 PM)
-- WARNING: sps.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 156 ms
-- WARNING: sps.getPlayerPos(): Didn't find enough matches accurately calc your postion
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 172 ms
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 171 ms
-- sps.walkPath(): result = False
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to door, retrying. (09:25:06 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to door. (09:25:07 PM)
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): Angle is at 68.9624889745782, Setting angle to 0 degrees
-- TRSChooseOption._select():
---- ERROR: ChooseOption menu never appeared
-- TRSChooseOption.select() result = false
---- TRSMinimap.clickCompass(): Clicked compass
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 3323 ms
---- Found Training Dummy symbol at {X = 702, Y = 35}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to door. (09:25:24 PM)
-- Succesfully freed SMART[6644]
-- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
Successfully executed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [2, 17]

FearJan
08-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Started it at berries, all it does is move the mouse up and down the screen..

-- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor(): -1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Running to redberries. (09:28:03 PM)
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = -1, Y = -1}, took 141 ms
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- We failed to run to the redberries. (09:28:05 PM)
---- Loaded symbol: Altar
---- Found symbol bitmap 62
---- Found Altar symbol at {X = 650, Y = 50}
-- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor(): 16706509
---- Loaded symbol: Tree
---- Found symbol bitmap 40
---- Found Tree symbol at {X = 667, Y = 91}
-- TRSMinimap._getSymbolColor(): 1014610
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- We found the redberry bushes. (09:28:05 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:05 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:06 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:12 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:12 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:13 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:18 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:18 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:24 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:28 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:29 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:35 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:36 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:39 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:44 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:48 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:49 PM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Antibanning. (09:28:49 PM)
-- Succesfully freed SMART[6644]
-- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
Successfully executed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [2, 17]

Spaceblow
08-28-2014, 12:19 PM
Started it at berries, all it does is move the mouse up and down the screen..
That's probably the antiban you're talking about. Try it again and just wait until redberries appear in the bushes, some little red dots, then it should do its work. I'm pretty sure you were impatient and ended the script before there were any redberries. So I suggest you try it again and wait atleast 2 minutes (that's the spawn rate of redberries) before you decide to give up.

FearJan
08-29-2014, 07:36 AM
That's probably the antiban you're talking about. Try it again and just wait until redberries appear in the bushes, some little red dots, then it should do its work. I'm pretty sure you were impatient and ended the script before there were any redberries. So I suggest you try it again and wait atleast 2 minutes (that's the spawn rate of redberries) before you decide to give up.

berries are shit money too, they sell for like 1/2 price :(

The Mayor
08-29-2014, 07:57 AM
berries are shit money too, they sell for like 1/2 price :(

Straight from powerban I take it? You should watch your language on these forums.

FearJan
08-29-2014, 08:48 AM
Straight from powerban I take it? You should watch your language on these forums.

lol k

Spaceblow
08-29-2014, 09:09 AM
berries are #@&§ money too, they sell for like 1/2 price :(When I sold them they were worth around 1050 gp, in a few hours I sold them for 950 gp each, not that bad and it's defnitely not 1/2 of the price. If it doesn't sell right away, just be a little bit more patient.

lol k
By the way, the people on this forum have decent manners and you can actually tell most of them have a higher IQ than the one's at your forum. I don't want to attack you are anything, but just be a little more 'normal', ok? :)

Incurable
08-29-2014, 09:43 AM
lol k

I give it a week before you're banned or have given up attempting to leech because you couldn't figure out how to make anything work. ;)

---

That on screen proggy is gorgeous, Space, very well done. Your script has come a long way, I'll be sure to try this new version out when I have some spare time!

Spaceblow
08-29-2014, 10:43 AM
I give it a week before you're banned or have given up attempting to leech because you couldn't figure out how to make anything work. ;)This. :D

That on screen proggy is gorgeous, Space, very well done. Your script has come a long way, I'll be sure to try this new version out when I have some spare time!Thank you very much Incurable! Don't expect it to be completely flawless but it's working pretty good, you should have little to no problems using it. :)

FearJan
08-29-2014, 10:44 AM
I give it a week before you're banned or have given up attempting to leech because you couldn't figure out how to make anything work. ;)

---

That on screen proggy is gorgeous, Space, very well done. Your script has come a long way, I'll be sure to try this new version out when I have some spare time!

km8

GucciGlo
08-30-2014, 03:30 AM
grats on release, find time using simba im setting it up now :)

edit: after it banks it runs back to berries but won't pick any more until i stop/resume the script :/

Spaceblow
08-30-2014, 11:54 AM
grats on release, find time using simba im setting it up now :)

edit: after it banks it runs back to berries but won't pick any more until i stop/resume the script :/Thank you. :) And I don't why it doesn't work for you, I just tested it again and it succesfully banked 2 times and now it's getting its third load. Make sure to wait until there are redberries available, perhaps someone picked them 2 seconds before you came back. Just wait patiently and it should definitely do its job. If you waited like 5 minutes at the bushes (more than enough time for the redberries to respawn) and you still didn't get any, please post everything that shows up in the debug windows, preferably by using [code]...[/c0de] (the second one has to be '/code') so it would be clearer. :)

GucciGlo
08-30-2014, 03:05 PM
Thank you. :) And I don't why it doesn't work for you, I just tested it again and it succesfully banked 2 times and now it's getting its third load. Make sure to wait until there are redberries available, perhaps someone picked them 2 seconds before you came back. Just wait patiently and it should definitely do its job. If you waited like 5 minutes at the bushes (more than enough time for the redberries to respawn) and you still didn't get any, please post everything that shows up in the debug windows, preferably by using [code]...[/c0de] (the second one has to be '/code') so it would be clearer. :)

i was only getting around 40k profit p/h.
there was definately something wrong, next time i use it ill try to remember to post the debug window :)

Spaceblow
08-30-2014, 03:09 PM
i was only getting around 40k profit p/h.
there was definately something wrong, next time i use it ill try to remember to post the debug window :)That's way too low. Start the script in a world where there's nobody who's sniping the bushes so you could maximise your profit. And if you want an accurate profit per hour, then I recommend you to start at the bank with an empty inventory. I'm looking forward for your next attempt. :)

GucciGlo
08-30-2014, 03:36 PM
its just sitting there im in an empty world and the bushes have berries in them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- We found the redberry bushes. (11:31:34 PM)
---- minimap.setAngle(): Set the angle @ 318.012787504183 degrees

Spaceblow
08-30-2014, 04:09 PM
its just sitting there im in an empty world and the bushes have berries in them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- We found the redberry bushes. (11:31:34 PM)
---- minimap.setAngle(): Set the angle @ 318.012787504183 degreesIt's weird that it doesn't pick any redberries. It only turns the camera (minimap.setAngle()) if it detects any redberries on the screen. So it actually should get redberries. I have no idea what could be wrong. Weird problem you have.

GucciGlo
08-31-2014, 05:30 AM
It's weird that it doesn't pick any redberries. It only turns the camera (minimap.setAngle()) if it detects any redberries on the screen. So it actually should get redberries. I have no idea what could be wrong. Weird problem you have.

yeah its weird after it logs in it wont pick any berries. add my skype yarran.rs so we can TV or something see if u can fix it

edit: after a few mins its starting to pick berries, but its only picking from one bush

now after it banked it picked 2 berries from each bush and stopped :/

Spaceblow
08-31-2014, 01:58 PM
yeah its weird after it logs in it wont pick any berries. add my skype yarran.rs so we can TV or something see if u can fix it

edit: after a few mins its starting to pick berries, but its only picking from one bush

now after it banked it picked 2 berries from each bush and stopped :/I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't have Skype because I actually never use that. :/ I suggest you check your graphics settings and make sure to set your preset to old school.

GucciGlo
09-02-2014, 10:41 AM
I'm sorry to disappoint you but I don't have Skype because I actually never use that. :/ I suggest you check your graphics settings and make sure to set your preset to old school.

i have, all of my settings are fine.

FearJan
09-02-2014, 12:36 PM

---

AHAHAHHA, no.

Spaceblow
09-02-2014, 08:57 PM
i have, all of my settings are fine.I won't lie to you. Unfortunately, I have no idea why it isn't working properly. :( I still really appreciate it that you gave my script a chance! :)

lanadekat
09-03-2014, 02:39 PM
nvm, fixed it already by changing bank code.

Spaceblow
09-03-2014, 05:57 PM
nvm, fixed it already by changing bank code.Was there a problem with banking?

lanadekat
09-04-2014, 05:25 AM
Was there a problem with banking?

bankscreen.open(BANK_NPC_BLUE);

dosn't work

Spaceblow
09-04-2014, 06:15 PM
bankscreen.open(BANK_NPC_BLUE);

dosn't workThere must have been some kind of update on Runescape's side because my script used to work but now it appearantly doesn't anymore. I'm wondering how you fixed the little problem, did you do it by using mainscreen.findObject or something like that?

lanadekat
09-04-2014, 06:39 PM
There must have been some kind of update on Runescape's side because my script used to work but now it appearantly doesn't anymore. I'm wondering how you fixed the little problem, did you do it by using mainscreen.findObject or something like that?
yes

changed the bankScreen.open.... to this:
mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 1398387, 55, colorSetting(2, 0.07, 0.15), mainscreen.playerPoint, 30, 50, 50, ['ank'], MOUSE_LEFT);

Spaceblow
09-06-2014, 09:10 AM
yes

changed the bankScreen.open.... to this:
mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 1398387, 55, colorSetting(2, 0.07, 0.15), mainscreen.playerPoint, 30, 50, 50, ['ank'], MOUSE_LEFT);Thanks for posting it but I actually used something different so it would go for the NPC itself and rightclick it to make it more failproof. I also made the script a tiny bit faster. Spaceblow's Redberries Gatherer v1.1 is released. (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110016&p=1306129#post1306129)

petertay12
09-17-2014, 03:30 PM
24028 Ehh i have no idea what im doin

bonsai
09-17-2014, 03:47 PM
24028 Ehh i have no idea what im doin

I can see your layout in the background and it's not set up.

Follow the simba installation guide regarding setting up your graphics and settings.

petertay12
09-17-2014, 05:26 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- We somehow didn't find the redberry bushes, maybe you're at the wrong location, terminating script. (02:11:52 AM)

how do i fix

Spaceblow
09-20-2014, 12:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- We somehow didn't find the redberry bushes, maybe you're at the wrong location, terminating script. (02:11:52 AM)

how do i fixI'm sorry for my late reply, I was very busy and I didn't have much time. If you get the error when you've just started the script then the minimap.simba file probably somehow got messed up. I suggest you redownload it and replace the original one in C:\Simba\Includes\srl-6\lib\interfaces. Let me know if it works. :) If the problem still isn't fixed then I would appreciate it if you would give me everything that comes in the debug window and put it between [CODE] tags.

TomTop
09-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Awesome progress design, and nice script.
Keep up the good work.

Spaceblow
09-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Awesome progress design, and nice script.
Keep up the good work.Thank you very much, your reply means a lot to me. :)

Spaceblow
10-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Spaceblow's Redberries Gatherer v1.2 has been released, feedback would still be appreciated :). I recommend everyone to use that one. Don't forget to also download the new minimap.simba because it has some updated bitmaps. In this release I've mentioned Incurable because he gave me some ideas on how to organise my script and to make it look cleaner, thanks man!

Incurable
10-03-2014, 01:37 AM
Spaceblow's Redberries Gatherer v1.2 has been released, feedback would still be appreciated :). I recommend everyone to use that one. Don't forget to also download the new minimap.simba because it has some updated bitmaps. In this release I've mentioned Incurable because he gave me some ideas on how to organise my script and to make it look cleaner, thanks man!

You're very welcome mate. :)

I want to test v1.2 for you, but a quick question, why do you still use a customised minimap.simba? Surely the icon bitmaps were updated recently when everything else was fixed?

Spaceblow
10-03-2014, 09:32 AM
You're very welcome mate. :)

I want to test v1.2 for you, but a quick question, why do you still use a customised minimap.simba? Surely the icon bitmaps were updated recently when everything else was fixed?The answer to your question. (https://villavu.com/forum/issue.php?issueid=340) :)

Incurable
10-03-2014, 12:39 PM
The answer to your question. (https://villavu.com/forum/issue.php?issueid=340) :)

So they still haven't been updated? Fair enough.

I'll test it tonight sometime and let you know if I find any issues. ;)

Spaceblow
10-03-2014, 01:22 PM
So they still haven't been updated? Fair enough.

I'll test it tonight sometime and let you know if I find any issues. ;)Some of the bitmaps have been updated, not all. And thanks, that would be great! :)

Spaceblow
10-09-2014, 06:32 PM
I've updated minimap.simba, make sure to download that one.

If I know that people are still using this script I'll maybe add a paint status to it. But I think that's not the case because the G.E. price is crashing a little bit, it was way higher when I released the script.

EDIT: I've updated the minimap again, don't forget to download it if you want up to date files.

xCrazyGuyNL
11-03-2014, 11:11 AM
but... just logs are around 260 GP worth each, and 15 shafts (wich you get from 1 log) are 195 GP wich means you'll lose 65 GP every log... or am i wrong?

Incurable
11-03-2014, 11:37 AM
but... just logs are around 260 GP worth each, and 15 shafts (wich you get from 1 log) are 195 GP wich means you'll lose 65 GP every log... or am i wrong?

Wrong thread? :p But to answer what I assume is your question, you have to factor in the time it takes to walk to the bank and back when calculating profit/hr. Fletching logs into arrow shafts is faster than walking to the bank to deposit them.

xCrazyGuyNL
11-13-2014, 10:28 PM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it maybe makes 1 or 2 trips and then it lost its navigation... it walks to nowhere :P

xCrazyGuyNL
11-13-2014, 10:29 PM
Wrong thread? :p But to answer what I assume is your question, you have to factor in the time it takes to walk to the bank and back when calculating profit/hr. Fletching logs into arrow shafts is faster than walking to the bank to deposit them.

now i see why it was not posted in right thread XD

I was reacting to rosses shaft maker, it's also in the money making part of this website

SilasCone
11-24-2014, 10:58 PM
yea I'm also having problems. The script got me to the berries but it just sits there doing anti ban over and over. I know other scripts have a difficult time with my laptop and I think it may be the coloring some how, because they can detect the colors on my pc.

ftwrain
12-04-2014, 03:57 AM
The problem that I've had is that once it got the berries second time around I fount my character in falador and I don't even know how it got there.

allstarc
12-06-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm having a bit of issue with the script. A couple of things actually. There seems to be some sort of exception at the gate where the two guards let you by. I've noticed twice that it will try to move before actually getting passed them which inevitably leads to the script terminating itself. The other little hiccup I saw, (only ran it a few times) it would make it's way to the redberries but once there it would mouse over them and then initiate antiban/antirandom protocol, before picking up the first redberry. Does your inventory have to be empty? I feel like that may be what's causing the problem?

Side note: the reason my inventory has anything in it is because I'm currently f2p trying to make some cash for a bond because I really don't feel like shelling out 8 bucks at the moment, Call me cheap. I have loads of items well worth over 8 mil and I can't do a thing with them.

Machu
12-13-2014, 12:47 AM
Once it find the berries bush it start antiban for ever....

KeepBotting
12-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it maybe makes 1 or 2 trips and then it lost its navigation... it walks to nowhere :P

yea I'm also having problems. The script got me to the berries but it just sits there doing anti ban over and over. I know other scripts have a difficult time with my laptop and I think it may be the coloring some how, because they can detect the colors on my pc.

The problem that I've had is that once it got the berries second time around I fount my character in falador and I don't even know how it got there.

I'm having a bit of issue with the script. A couple of things actually. There seems to be some sort of exception at the gate where the two guards let you by. I've noticed twice that it will try to move before actually getting passed them which inevitably leads to the script terminating itself. The other little hiccup I saw, (only ran it a few times) it would make it's way to the redberries but once there it would mouse over them and then initiate antiban/antirandom protocol, before picking up the first redberry. Does your inventory have to be empty? I feel like that may be what's causing the problem?

Side note: the reason my inventory has anything in it is because I'm currently f2p trying to make some cash for a bond because I really don't feel like shelling out 8 bucks at the moment, Call me cheap. I have loads of items well worth over 8 mil and I can't do a thing with them.

Once it find the berries bush it start antiban for ever....

A lot of recent posts seem to indicate that this script is broken.

The author has not been seen online for almost three months now. Spaceblow;, hopefully we can get your attention.

icebeamer
12-13-2014, 01:26 AM
Yep, I also got the same problem after 2 loads. Let's wait for SpaceBlow to hopefully help us out

BerryAlan
12-15-2014, 10:29 PM
It works up to the point where it selects a world and then logs in and then it says it is taking too long to log in and restarts the process. Not sure how to correct for this any help will be appreciated.

------ Loading screen present for too long, restarting smart
------ Login response: Runescape has been updated
------ WARNING: RS Update: Going to call EVENT_RS_UPDATE procedure
------ sixHourFix():
-------- attempt #: 1
-------- Succesfully freed SMART[53756]
-------- Killed our current client, waiting 312743 ms before reloading client

Nottabot
12-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Can i run like say 10 of these scripts at same time on different low levels? = D lol

Joopi
12-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Add world switching, managed to pull off approx. 1m / h with switching worlds on friendslist. Though it might be hard since you need hell of alot of friends online to do that, would be more simple with just switching from lobby, could become up to 500k + /h in that case.

BanditBob
12-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Just spins around at bank doing nothing :(

The Anihilator
01-02-2015, 09:02 AM
I am new here and have followed all instructions to loading Simba and your script here... I then created a f2p new account... loaded the required login info and ran simba... the first time i login i sat for 15 min with berries on bush and nothing happened... so i logged out and tried again... I got the error script below and client continuosly closes
-------------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[210756] as Simba's target
---------- smartCreateClient(): result = true
---------- Succesfully initialized via spawning a new client
-------- initSmart()
-------- Setting refresh rate back to 60
---------- smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
-------- Re-drawing the smartImage bitmap
------ smartReloadClient()
------ Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
------ 1 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
------ 2 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
------ 3 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
------ 4 minute(s) have passed, client is not ready yet
------ sixHourFix():
-------- attempt #: 2
-------- Succesfully freed SMART[210756]
-------- Killed our current client, waiting 302379 ms before reloading client

PM message me with any fixes
Thankz TA

The Anihilator
01-02-2015, 09:10 AM
oh , and to add to this ... I also checked client by logging in standard client and no problems that way

KeepBotting
01-02-2015, 04:20 PM
oh , and to add to this ... I also checked client by logging in standard client and no problems that way

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

The Anihilator
01-02-2015, 06:32 PM
tried script this morning and had a few bugs... ie: user and pass entered auto in user block area... set manually and script logged in , now running fine.. ty
not sure what was up last night but i changed nothing in the script or setup.

The Anihilator
01-02-2015, 09:06 PM
-- sps.init()
-- TPlayer.login()
---- TPlayer.loginToLobby()
------ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ()
------ Entering username...
------ Entering password...
------ WARNING: Unknown login string: "5 1’ :1:
Fig,’ . . . ‘,8?!
USERNAME/EMAIL
xxxxxxxxxxx|
F-::.rg~::r. use:-mama:-? F7m:-mi-n‘IC‘+Z-F '_'
PASSWORD
F :. rgc. t pa -_'~ -_'~ ‘.-.'c:»rv:1?
c::~r la: g: r. -.-.'i th
t
A
::y____.: _____._:_ ._,"
------ HINT: Please report this issue in the SRL bugs section of the forum

have had a few run issues... this one above and Can't find bank.... I am rechecking all setup atm... but script when running makes max 2 trips to bank then gets lost... lol

Greytor
01-13-2015, 05:22 PM
The script logs in to the server,goes to the bushes and detect them but do nothing about them,the script just loop antiban measure all the time.

ishbo12
11-20-2015, 04:34 PM
So, It wont pick berries, i went afk for 15 minutes, and it didn't pick a single one.

Im not taking shots at your script, this was my error:

---- FATAL ERROR: sps.setup(): Unable to find map, searched path C:\Simba

theholyone
11-20-2015, 06:59 PM
So, It wont pick berries, i went afk for 15 minutes, and it didn't pick a single one.

Im not taking shots at your script, this was my error:

---- FATAL ERROR: sps.setup(): Unable to find map, searched path C:\Simba

you're most likely missing the map.

ishbo12
11-20-2015, 07:50 PM
you're most likely missing the map.

How does one get the map?

theholyone
11-20-2015, 08:36 PM
How does one get the map?

download is on the front page.

ishbo12
11-20-2015, 11:54 PM
I have no interfaces option

lol

ferrydonders1998
12-18-2015, 01:57 AM
i can confirm that this is not working anymore, just uses antibans.

ferry013
12-18-2015, 05:02 PM
What a shame that this bot doesn't work anymore as the profits are really high :(

Kittenblep
08-13-2017, 08:35 AM
not working it just finds the bushes and then it goes on to autoban

twindoubledeck
09-08-2017, 01:27 AM
Great script! Thanks a bunch.