PDA

View Full Version : Dezval's West Varrock Oak Chopper

Dezval
09-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Simple script that gets the job done :spot: with the exception of a few randoms that haven't been solved yet. But since Randoms will be removed soon anyways... See the link below for more info on Randoms being removed from OSRS.
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?380,381,86,65464670

Directions:
Start the script at Varrock West Bank.
Enter your bank pin before starting the script.

Procedure:
Walks from Varrock west Bank to Oaks outside of Varrock and cuts until the inventory is full, then walks back to bank to bank the logs. Rinse & Repeats.

This script uses:
Reflection for everything.

Features:
Supports both axe in inventory and equipped axe.
Checks for broken axe. Logs out if axe is broken.

You Must Have Reflection Set Up. Else Script Will Not Work.

Guide to set up reflection: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107698

I made this script because I needed logs to make a Firemaking script(which I shall also be releasing publicly). That being said, I would still greatly appreciate any and all feedback and advice on how to better this script, and my knowledge and expertise with scripting for OSRS.

And as always, Post any bugs found below and I will fix them ASAP!

Enjoy! ;)

Dezval's Varrock Oak chopper!

Version 1.0

Blakerey
10-28-2014, 10:13 PM
Used this last night, got from 40-46 woodcutting with it, and almost 1k oak logs, (grabbing them for fletching) - I babysat it for about half an hour then left it on it's own for a while, came back still doing the task in hand.

A suggestion, incorporate a proggy? (even if it's console based) - I'm going to be using this again, so will add my own little proggy system into it, just so I have something to give to you so you can share with others :)

Overall, great job!

simo454
12-26-2014, 09:39 PM
bro it just sits there, doesnt do anything i ran it.

theholyone
12-30-2014, 12:04 AM
The last post made on this thread was from 10 / 28 / 2014 which is roughly 2 months ago, it's probably out-dated