PDA

View Full Version : [Fishing] [RS3] SuperUser's Karamja Fisher

superuser
09-18-2014, 07:19 AM
SuperUser's Karamja Fisher

http://i62.tinypic.com/2krq54.png

Hello again everybody!

It's time to release my Musa Point fisher. This script can fish either lobster or tuna / swordfish.
This one's got almost zero-configuration. Just press play, choose what to fish and press Run!

Just a few features:

- Super-stable. Can easily do 50h+ runs.
- Automatically install everything (SPS-maps, updates, etc.)
- Human behavior.

As always, post proggies and suggestions for improvements.

Enjoy!

The Mayor
09-18-2014, 08:33 AM
Very nice script! You could send in a pull request on guthub or tell Olly to add tia.stdDev() to SRL6. You should make a tut on pointers too!

Cyanempire
09-18-2014, 09:18 AM
Good job! will try this soon :)

superuser
09-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Very nice script! You could send in a pull request on guthub or tell Olly to add tia.stdDev() to SRL6. You should make a tut on pointers too!

Thanks! Hmm, maybe I will. However, I thought pointers are basic stuff and that there's quadrillion tutorials about them already available :)

3Garrett3
09-19-2014, 12:51 AM
Wow I just looked through the code and this was really impressive. I haven't looked through many scripts around here because the general public ones are pretty simple. This one was over my head good. Honestly probably won't run the script in the near future because I have no account capable of fishing there, but I've got a lot of learning I can do from this. Good work.

KeepBotting
09-19-2014, 02:33 AM
Looks like I've got some competition now :) best of luck

superuser
09-19-2014, 05:36 AM
Wow I just looked through the code and this was really impressive. I haven't looked through many scripts around here because the general public ones are pretty simple. This one was over my head good. Honestly probably won't run the script in the near future because I have no account capable of fishing there, but I've got a lot of learning I can do from this. Good work.

Thanks! It's not really that complicated. Now when Lape tends to be more like 'normal' programming languages, it's actually easier to do scripts when there's not so many limitations around anymore.

Shader
09-19-2014, 05:09 PM
This seems like an awesome script, but there seems to be an issue whenever I try to run it. A pop-up comes up saying: "Error: Cannot self-update. Please make sure you have OpenSSL installed on your system". Any idea as to why this keeps happening? Thanks again.

IROC-Z
09-19-2014, 08:53 PM
In his miner script here:

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109889

It will say to download the OpenSSL from here:

http://slproweb.com/download/Win32Op...ght-1_0_1i.exe

ibot101
09-19-2014, 11:13 PM
I get an error on compile:
'Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (array [0..3] of Int32, Int32) at line 140
Compiling failed.'

bonsai
09-20-2014, 01:47 AM

That link isn't working and it's not for the openssl site.

I don't know what the program needs but it ought to be coming from here:

https://www.openssl.org/

I spend too much time fixing bunged up laptops. Common conversation...

I needed SuperEdit7, that's the only thing I installed.

Who writes that?

Bobware

Show me where you got it from

Umm, www.aw3somes0ftware.com

You're an idiot.

IROC-Z
09-20-2014, 02:01 AM
That link isn't working and it's not for the openssl site.

I don't know what the program needs but it ought to be coming from here:

https://www.openssl.org/

I spend too much time fixing bunged up laptops. Common conversation...

I needed SuperEdit7, that's the only thing I installed.

Who writes that?

Bobware

Show me where you got it from

Umm, www.aw3somes0ftware.com

You're an idiot.

Ah, I was just trying to point them in the direction the original Script writer had.

Shader
09-20-2014, 02:31 AM

Thanks a lot, got it working!

ibot101
09-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Can someone help? I get this error every time I start the script and I can't get it running :(

"
'Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (array [0..3] of Int32, Int32) at line 140
Compiling failed.'"

superuser
09-20-2014, 02:08 PM
Can someone help? I get this error every time I start the script and I can't get it running :(

"
Compiling failed.'"

Update your SRL?

ibot101
09-20-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm sorry I probably sound really dumb, but I'm on rc4, and when I click check for updates, it says one is available but then it doesn't actually update. I have srl.sex enabled.

Olly
09-20-2014, 06:48 PM
There's now a overload for TMufasaBitmap.Rectangle, which means you will have the cast the TBox.

iBot101, just line 140 with
self.canvas.Rectangle(TBox([0, 0, self.bounds.x2, 33]), $21314e);

ibot101
09-20-2014, 06:58 PM
There's now a overload for TMufasaBitmap.Rectangle, which means you will have the cast the TBox.

iBot101, just line 140 with
self.canvas.Rectangle(TBox([0, 0, self.bounds.x2, 33]), $21314e);

This worked, thank you! :)

Versi
10-09-2014, 01:10 PM
I keep getting "Error: Access violation at line 317" which is - "FindColorsTolerance(tpa, c, self, t, tcs);". Any ideas guys?

KimJongPoon
10-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Error: File "srl-6/srl.simba" not found at line 3
Not sure what this means???

Ashaman88
10-13-2014, 03:24 AM
Error: File "srl-6/srl.simba" not found at line 3
Not sure what this means???

update your srl, check out the setup simba guides in the forum.

jjo204
10-14-2014, 02:21 AM
Hey, I have OpenSSL installed, but it still comes up with the same error "Cannot self update, please unsure you have open ssl Installed on your system"
Here is my Directory http://i59.tinypic.com/n47eo9.jpg

What can i do to fix this? :)

agent007
10-25-2014, 04:57 AM
Hey, I have OpenSSL installed, but it still comes up with the same error "Cannot self update, please unsure you have open ssl Installed on your system"
Here is my Directory http://i59.tinypic.com/n47eo9.jpg

What can i do to fix this? :)

Is there any fix to this?

if version_remote = '' then begin
MessageBox('Cannot self-update. Please make sure you have OpenSSL insta' +
'lled on your system', 'Error', 0);

TerminateScript();
end

Olly
10-25-2014, 05:27 PM

TerminateScript();
end

Try copying them DDLs to C:/Simba.

superuser
10-26-2014, 09:25 AM

TerminateScript();
end

There is nothing to fix. It means what it says. You don't have OpenSSL correctly installed on your system. As long as Simba doesn't ship SSL-library itself, this is the only way.

i am boo
11-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Error: Duplicate declaration "DeleteIndex" at line 298

idk

xSorrels
11-11-2014, 12:41 AM

idk

Same. </3 ):

3Garrett3
11-11-2014, 02:12 AM
Just comment out the function "DeleteIndex" and it might work, it has to do with a new function in SRL which does the same thing.

wutangkicksit
12-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Loaded Font UpChars
Loaded Font UpChars07
Loaded Font UpChars07_s
Loaded Font UpCharsEx
Loaded Font XPChars
Loaded Font UpChars_s
Compiling failed.

Anyone have a fix to this?

3Garrett3
12-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Loaded Font UpChars
Loaded Font UpChars07
Loaded Font UpChars07_s
Loaded Font UpCharsEx
Loaded Font XPChars
Loaded Font UpChars_s
Compiling failed.

Anyone have a fix to this?

Literally the post right above you...

chrisownsu
12-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Might be missing something obvious here but when i comment it out, it comes up with:

Error: Unknown declaration "self" at line 302
Compiling failed.

I.e. it then finds an error here instead:

begin
for i := index to High(self) - 1 do
self[i] := self[i + 1];

SetLength(self, Length(self) - 1);
end

wutangkicksit
12-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Tried and did not work

KeepBotting
12-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Might be missing something obvious here but when i comment it out, it comes up with:

Compiling failed.

begin

end

Tried and did not work

I wouldn't comment it out, I'd override it. The script is designed to work with the script's .deleteIndex(), SRL-6's may not be the same.

Add an override; to the end of the function declaration, like so: procedure T2DPointArray.deleteIndex(const index : Integer); override; (note: I pulled that from another script - it's only supposed to show the concept for overriding a function. The actual declaration may be different.)

3Garrett3
12-09-2014, 10:51 PM

Compiling failed.

begin

end

Tried and did not work

I have not tested the script but it should work. What is not working? What was your attempted fix? Post the code (just the section you changed) in [simba] [ /simba] tags without the space?

You can delete the whole function T2DpointArray.DeleteIndex, if you know what that means. From where it says that line, click on the "begin" below it. It will highlight the "end" which corresponds to the end of the function (likely only ~10-15 lines below but I don't have Simba on this computer). You can delete the whole thing, right from T2DPointArray.Delete index down to the end of the function.

chrisownsu
12-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Sorry I feel pretty useless at the moment... I only started scripted about last week so I have 0 knowledge of how the scripting works.

Specifically procedure T2DPointArray.deleteIndex(const index : Integer); is giving the error (I tried deleting the whole function like you said, aswell as overriding but both of them result in error compiling).

deleting the function gave this: Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (array [0..3] of Int32, Int32) at line 140
Compiling failed. Line 140: self.canvas.Rectangle([0, 0, self.bounds.x2, 33], $21314e);

So now I'm completely lost, sorry about that :)

wutangkicksit
12-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Could someone please get a fix for this. Greatky appreciated.

3Garrett3
12-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Sorry I feel pretty useless at the moment... I only started scripted about last week so I have 0 knowledge of how the scripting works.

Specifically procedure T2DPointArray.deleteIndex(const index : Integer); is giving the error (I tried deleting the whole function like you said, aswell as overriding but both of them result in error compiling).

deleting the function gave this: Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (array [0..3] of Int32, Int32) at line 140
Compiling failed. Line 140: self.canvas.Rectangle([0, 0, self.bounds.x2, 33], $21314e);

So now I'm completely lost, sorry about that :)

Well I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is that it appears that you deleted the proper function and didn't break it by yourself.

The bad news is that there appears to be another error on line 140 (the function you deleted was ~300 so it's not your fault). I haven't seen Superuser (the person who wrote this) around in a while so it's possible that the script is outdated unfortunately.

I won't really have any Simba access for a few days or I'd help you out right now. Best of luck.

chrisownsu
12-10-2014, 01:17 PM
thanks for clearing stuff up :D