PDA

View Full Version : [Cooking] Arclight's Cooking Guild Cooking

arclight
10-27-2014, 01:58 AM
What it does: cooks things in the cooking guild bank area that you get access to after you complete the Varrock hard tasks

How to start: Zoomed out in the cooking guild bank area. Have your presets set up.

Extra info: Mainly wrote this to do cooking daily challenges for me quickly, so no clue on xp rates. Should be relatively stable though, I think. Tell me if you have any weird bugs, it should terminate script, in theory, if anything messes up. I'll probably add extra features if I decide to actually use this to level or if anyone wants them. I was thinking urn support would be nice to add.

Also filters out the wall now.

-----------------------------
Time ran: 1617.668
Attempted to cook: 545
-----------------------------

Added a openGL library based version. You need to setup the library to use it. Have your screen set for oldschool.

The Mayor
10-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Nice work! Should be fast XP for those who meet the requirements ;)

Zeal
10-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Thanks for sharing, will be using this soon as I complete the hard task.

arclight
10-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Anyone happen to know how to filter out the entire wall thing from Varrock vs the stove? They happen to use basically the same colors for some odd reason. Messing around with the findobject to add in the red color seemed to do nothing. Changing it to look for the red in the stove atm, but that is really not ideal.

Ian
10-28-2014, 04:31 AM
Anyone happen to know how to filter out the entire wall thing from Varrock vs the stove? They happen to use basically the same colors for some odd reason. Messing around with the findobject to add in the red color seemed to do nothing. Changing it to look for the red in the stove atm, but that is really not ideal.

Could you upload a png screenshot of the game screen?

arclight
10-28-2014, 04:36 AM
Could you upload a png screenshot of the game screen?

I attached it to this post. It is not a problem when the stove is visible though, its when making it realize it is not visible, my antiban messes with the camera.

Ian
10-28-2014, 05:04 AM
I attached it to this post. It is not a problem when the stove is visible though, its when making it realize it is not visible, my antiban messes with the camera.

What I'd try is making a tpa of the grey stove colour and then clustering it into an atpa. then you can look in each part of the atpa for the right amount of the red color. It might be a bit overkill but it will be more reliable than just looking for a single colour.

If you want a tutorial for tpas/atpas there's one here https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757
this one goes into more detail as well https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110546

arclight
10-28-2014, 06:04 AM
What I'd try is making a tpa of the grey stove colour and then clustering it into an atpa. then you can look in each part of the atpa for the right amount of the red color. It might be a bit overkill but it will be more reliable than just looking for a single colour.

If you want a tutorial for tpas/atpas there's one here https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757
this one goes into more detail as well https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110546

Using that second post, I think I could use the color of the wall to filter out any points that can't be the stove. I will look into the method you suggested though if that fails.

arclight
10-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Using that second post, I think I could use the color of the wall to filter out any points that can't be the stove. I will look into the method you suggested though if that fails.

Implemented my idea, works nicely. Sidenote, is there not a library function that can let you find if boxes overlap at all? Tried looking for one, but couldn't find it. Ended up being easier to just to see if the points exist in the boxes I made.

kristindewitt
03-12-2015, 05:41 AM
Thank you for sharing the information.

jrowe
09-15-2015, 12:43 PM
If anyone else is having the issue of this not being able to bank.. I just changed the Color Code of mainScreen.findObject under the function bank (or line 130) from 4356518 to 3104653.

So the new line would look like this

if(mainScreen.findObject(x, y, 3104653, 9, colorSetting(2, 0.08, 0.65), mainScreen.getCenterPoint, 4, 4, 1, ['Bank '], MOUSE_MOVE)) then

This is picking up the bank a lot easier for me. Hope it helps

arclight
09-28-2015, 10:10 PM
I resubbed randomly because that is what I do. Turns out I still need to 99 cooking so I am looking into making this script a lot better with the more tools that can be used now. Thinking about using the OGLib to create the limits for the stove (at odd angles it does weird stuff atm), which would let it get the stove a lot more accurately. I could probably do the same thing with banking, but it seems, at least to me, its pretty good at finding the bank if the color is good. No clue when I will have time to code that out, but I was playing around with the tools this past weekend, so hopefully soon.

I also might look into making a nice way to keep track of how long its running and stuff. I think I can probably make it act a little less botty too (it has a lot of weird slowness to it).