PDA

View Full Version : Shantay + possibly other banks not recognized

sudansaw
11-13-2014, 11:15 PM
Hey everyone I think Runescape has updated some of the bank colours recently, how would we go about updating this?

Ashaman88
11-13-2014, 11:17 PM
Shantay works fine tested 5 seconds ago. Maybe you should check out your graphics settings

Clarity
11-13-2014, 11:45 PM
Any DX versus OGL difference? Recently, not related to the SPS change to the minimap black, I've noticed slight color differences.

Ashaman88
11-14-2014, 12:17 AM
Any DX versus OGL difference? Recently, not related to the SPS change to the minimap black, I've noticed slight color differences.

Nope works in both - those functions have tolerances built in anyways (specifically talking about open banker ones)

Clarity
11-14-2014, 12:24 AM
Yeah I meant banks where the tolerances weren't good enough. But if that's the case then never mind, looks like it's something on my end :)

Ashaman88
11-14-2014, 12:28 AM
Yeah I meant banks where the tolerances weren't good enough. But if that's the case then never mind, looks like it's something on my end :)

Well it could be certain banks I didn't test them all hehe. Which ones were causing you trouble?

sudansaw
11-14-2014, 10:11 PM
It's not my graphics, I've used Shantay for the last 2 months and it just stopped working/working very poorly. Haven't done any changes to my graphics in the last 2 months and double checked them yesterday to make sure.

Ashaman88
11-14-2014, 11:03 PM
It's not my graphics, I've used Shantay for the last 2 months and it just stopped working/working very poorly. Haven't done any changes to my graphics in the last 2 months and double checked them yesterday to make sure.

I used it for 2 hours last night - nothing was wrong with it

Wooty
11-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Well it could be certain banks I didn't test them all hehe. Which ones were causing you trouble?

Same problem like Clarity here. The Burthorpe bank table only works in OpenGL for me, in DirectX I need to change the tolerance a little.