PDA

View Full Version : Gnome Stronghold Flax Spinner

levunit
11-15-2014, 08:52 PM
Hey guys! Here's a flax spinner I whipped up really quick, it spins flax in the gnome stronghold rather than Lumbridge castle, I really hate dealing with the door there lol.

Set-up:
1.) Have flax in the bottom right bank slot(bank scrolled all the way up). I also have bank tabs turned off, so if you don't you might have to change the range of the mousebox on line 45.
2.) Start logged in at the bank(the one near slayer master Nieve) with a full inventory of flax.
3.) That's it!

Please post any bugs/errors.

Alchin
12-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Works great! Pathfinding is good and speedy. Only issues is that 1). You have to place flax in the bottom, right-hand corner of the bank for it to withdraw, and 2). Whenever you level up crafting while spinning it seems to reset the 'spin' timer and you stand next to the wheel for an extra 15-30 seconds not doing anything after you complete your inventory before it returns to the bank. Not a huge issue but it greatly slows down spin speed at lower levels.

Also you should totally combine this script with your flax picker, i'd be legendary.

levunit
12-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback! Is it the bottom right-corner? Could have swore it was the first bank slot lol, but no matter, that corner is faster anyway. And I'll look into the spinning tomorrow after classes, should be a simple fix. Maybe I'll even add a progress report :O

Edit: Added a simple progress report, and hopefully fixed that little timer shenanigan, didn't test it though but it should work. Also, updated the first post.

Rap Jesus
12-14-2014, 12:52 PM
how many spins/hour i would get?

levunit
12-14-2014, 08:59 PM
how many spins/hour i would get?

Definitely less than if you were spinning at Lumbridge, I haven't actually paid attention to how many per hour it is, sorry.