PDA

View Full Version : [Agility] [RS3] Lama's Penguin Clicker

Lama
11-17-2014, 11:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PS9NOR4.png
By Lama

Credits:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Wu-Tang Clan entirely for the script idea (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107845)! Thank you!

Features:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Up to 37k agility xp/ph!
Picks up penguins when done!
Breaking system (no xp waste)!
Human-like random clicking and releasing!
Fail-safes everywhere, this kind of thing needs them!

Instructions:

Download and Installation:

Download the updater!

Character Setup and Placement:
Place character in this part of the Barbarian agility course as seen in the following picture:

https://i.imgur.com/s5vArOC.png

Assign hotbar keys (in playerForm) for winding and releasing a clockwork penguin.
Enable your XP counter and place it here.
Have 5-8 clockwork penguins in your inventory.

Running the Script:

Open LamaPenguinUpdater.simba (probably in your downloads folder)
Hit RUN, and get the latest version.
Open the latest Version! (LamasPenguinClicker vX.X.simba)
Hit RUN
Fill out the playerForm, action bar hotkeys (Hover over each option to see what it does) etc.
Hit 'Start Script'!

Known Bugs and Issues:

None so far, but stuff can always go wrong. Please let me know!

To Do:

Speed up the actions, get more xp, possibly...
Way open to suggestions.

Proggys:

|=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=|
| Lama's Penguin Clicker v1.1 |
| Time Running : 10 Minutes and 8 Seconds |
| Approx. Time Left: 4 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 466 |
| XP Gained : 5,825 (35,195 P/H) |
|_________________________________________________ __|

| Time Running : 57 Minutes and 10 Seconds |
| Approx. Time Left: its.a.secret |
| Penguins Caught : 2,422 |
| XP Gained : 30,275 (32,271 P/H) |

Version History:

v1.1 Not exactly 1.0 (was used in The Mayor's 250m competition), this is modified!

Download:
24460 <--- Updater, downloads latest version from the web!

For those interested, direct GitHub code here (https://github.com/sneakyLama/LamaScripts/tree/master/lamapenguinclicker).

Ian
11-17-2014, 11:33 PM
Gz on the release! :)

KeepBotting
11-17-2014, 11:40 PM
Very nice. Can we get a .psd for that smexy proggy? ;)

Clarity
11-17-2014, 11:58 PM
I like the paint :) Congratulations on all your recent releases.

Kyle
11-18-2014, 12:01 AM
Haha I love the name!!!

Ashaman88
11-18-2014, 02:17 AM
Keep up the great work :)

Incurable
11-18-2014, 03:23 AM
Congratulations for the release!

http://solipsist.tk/images/guybrush_thumbsup.png

Three scripts in one month? Look out Ashaman88, it looks like Lama has a private script making script! :D

Lama
11-18-2014, 04:05 AM
Congratulations for the release!

Three scripts in one month? Look out Ashaman88, it looks like Lama has a private script making script! :D

The fun will never end. :D

KingGriny
11-18-2014, 12:38 PM
Nice Work

Wu-Tang Clan
11-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Great work man! Keep scripting and making this community rock!

Silentcore
11-19-2014, 01:42 AM
Congratulations on this release.
InB4 Ashaman Smurf Account.

Dark_Flame
11-19-2014, 02:36 AM
Checking for script updates:
---> Script version: 1.1 | Online version: 1.1
---> You have the latest revision.

SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (18-11-14 at 08.33.15 PM).txt
-- setupSRL()
---- Setting up SRL...
---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
---- initSmart():
------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
------ smartPairToExistingClient():
-------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[13860] as Simba's target
-------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[13860]
------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
---- initSmart()
------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
------ __setInputBoxes(): Set username and password boxes
---- Client is ready.
---- Setup SRL in 0 Seconds
-- setupSRL(): True
Error while reading stream: Wrong image format at line 314
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (18-11-14 at 08.33.15 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

I have placed lamaPengProggy.png in C:\Simba, C:\Simba\Scripts, and C:\Simba\Scripts\Lama's Penguin Clicker and I still get this error. Any suggestions? Maybe I'm just stupid, sorry.

Lama
11-20-2014, 03:03 AM
I have placed lamaPengProggy.png in C:\Simba, C:\Simba\Scripts, and C:\Simba\Scripts\Lama's Penguin Clicker and I still get this error. Any suggestions? Maybe I'm just stupid, sorry.

I actually saw this problem myself while trying out another script, I believe. I'm not sure why, but I went to the picture, renamed the extension from .png to .bmp (hit yes to the box that appears saying it will change compatibility or something), then rename it back .png.

This will make the icon of the picture appear as the actual image (accurately representing what it looks like), which I think it is not currently, and it should work.

That should work. Let me know what happens :)

Dark_Flame
11-20-2014, 11:11 PM
I actually saw this problem myself while trying out another script, I believe. I'm not sure why, but I went to the picture, renamed the extension from .png to .bmp (hit yes to the box that appears saying it will change compatibility or something), then rename it back .png.

This will make the icon of the picture appear as the actual image (accurately representing what it looks like), which I think it is not currently, and it should work.

That should work. Let me know what happens :)

Didn't seem to work for me, so what I did was go here (https://i.imgur.com/s8Y2R2q.png), and saved the file as lamaPengProggy.png in C:\Simba\Scripts. Works perfectly after that! I just wish I could hide the paint, as sometimes I need to read it.

3Garrett3
11-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Didn't seem to work for me, so what I did was go here (https://i.imgur.com/s8Y2R2q.png), and saved the file as lamaPengProggy.png in C:\Simba\Scripts. Works perfectly after that! I just wish I could hide the paint, as sometimes I need to read it.

You can hide the paint on SMART by clicking the "Disable Debug" button in the bottom right corner of SMART.

Dark_Flame
11-20-2014, 11:17 PM
You can hide the paint on SMART by clicking the "Disable Debug" button in the bottom right corner of SMART.
Oh cool! Thanks again!

Lama
11-20-2014, 11:31 PM

I'm glad you figured it out, I wonder why the problem came up in the first place anyway. I hope it doesn't become to common. At least we know what works :)

taylar
11-26-2014, 06:32 PM
Amazing script lama 10/10 just amazing. I did cold war just to try out this script. I instantly let it go by itself overnight with out any babysitting whatsoever and i woke up to find my agility being 260k xp more :) <3 Very nice

Lama
12-01-2014, 02:05 AM
Amazing script lama 10/10 just amazing. I did cold war just to try out this script. I instantly let it go by itself overnight with out any babysitting whatsoever and i woke up to find my agility being 260k xp more :) <3 Very nice

Don't happen to have that tasty progress report do you? ;)

Super glad it worked out for you!

stein3
12-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Looks like they patched this slightly. The text from penguin actions is now a window similar to examine text instead of being in the chatbox, and only one penguin can be down per space.

Lama
12-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Looks like they patched this slightly. The text from penguin actions is now a window similar to examine text instead of being in the chatbox, and only one penguin can be down per space.

I'll see what I can do when I have a little time, pretty busy irl at the moment. :)

stein3
12-04-2014, 08:08 AM
I'll see what I can do when I have a little time, pretty busy irl at the moment. :)

I don't think its an issue under normal circumstances. I haven't witnessed a bug involving it yet.

And my XPbar finally decided to give SRL some numbers, so I finally have a proggy for you!

| Time Running : 57 Minutes and 10 Seconds |
| Approx. Time Left: its.a.secret |
| Penguins Caught : 2,422 |
| XP Gained : 30,275 (32,271 P/H) |

xSorrels
01-09-2015, 08:05 AM
I was going over the new few skills I needed to get to 99, and came across this.

I used WuTangs from 10-90. And had to bank a lot cause of loss of pengs.

Im glad to see a reworked version with breaks and all.

Cant wait to use it, GREAT release! :D

Justin
01-09-2015, 08:06 AM
I was going over the new few skills I needed to get to 99, and came across this.

I used WuTangs from 10-90. And had to bank a lot cause of loss of pengs.

Im glad to see a reworked version with breaks and all.

Cant wait to use it, GREAT release! :D

From memory they changed the way penguins work so this method isn't worth it (once again, from memory)

uhit
01-09-2015, 09:47 AM
From memory they changed the way penguins work so this method isn't worth it (once again, from memory)

Used to be better exp per hour. Now it's around 30k instead of 45-50k a few months ago

jrtsoget
01-13-2015, 06:12 PM
Looks pretty good...I'm gonna try this out when i get home.

noruthunlok
01-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Great script. Works well

jam5796
01-26-2015, 01:26 PM
I'm going to try this, looks pretty neat!

Pascal Riddles
01-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Thank you very much for getting me to 52 agility.

ckbbe
01-28-2015, 03:48 PM
Same problem and given solution didnt work for me :/ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lama View Post

That should work. Let me know what happens
Didn't seem to work for me, so what I did was go here, and saved the file as lamaPengProggy.png in C:\Simba\Scripts. Works perfectly after that! I just wish I could hide the paint, as sometimes I need to read it

Nvm got it to work ^^ altho xp counter´ish seems to be broken

Atom
02-02-2015, 09:21 AM
Script doesn't seem to work now; it drops penguins, but after around 30 seconds from the start of the script, it simply refuses to drop a penguin, and terminates.

Neva Banned
02-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Script doesn't seem to work now; it drops penguins, but after around 30 seconds from the start of the script, it simply refuses to drop a penguin, and terminates.

I am using it with out a problem currently, make sure you have the penguins on the cast number you selected on the gui. The first one should be an unwound penguin and the second one should be the wound penguin.

Atom
02-05-2015, 03:56 AM
I am using it with out a problem currently, make sure you have the penguins on the cast number you selected on the gui. The first one should be an unwound penguin and the second one should be the wound penguin.

Sorry man, but this is exactly what I already did, and my graphics settings were correct. I did notice that srl has been updated from 1072 to 1075 just recently, so that might have fixed it.

TotalMassacre
02-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Despite trying all the possible fixes, I couldn't get the paint proggy image issue fixed, so I deleted that line from the script.

But I want to sincerely thank you for your work on this. I've done several short runs of it, and it works flawlessly. I think some will agree that Agility is the most sadist skill idea ever conceived of, and you've helped make my runescape experience all that more enjoyable. So many thanks for your work on this. Sorry for the rather short proggy, but due to the intense clicking involved, I try to keep my runs of this under two hours.

| Time Running : 2 Hours, 5 Minutes and 42 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 43 min 36 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 5,970 |
| XP Gained : 74,625 (35,710 P/H) |

BenJerrySon
02-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Hey!

Started up this script this afternoon. Went from lvl 61-68 (with bonus exp as well). I had to also comment out the png line for the proggy. Otherwise this script is legit, and runs smoothly. I came back to a almost 7 hour proggy, but SMART had frozen and then the client timed out (Probably the 6 hour client limit). Forgot to grab the proggy from the debug to post here, will remember in future. Thanks for the script, hope to find any bugs and iron them out :)

Regards,

Atom
02-09-2015, 01:01 AM
Can anyone give me a suggestion on how I can make this script work better? Currently, I get about 26k xp/hr, and that is with old-school interface, directx, classic camera, xp counter enabled, no transparency, etc. 26k xp/hr is the best I can get, and it sometimes auto-quits about 2 minutes after I start the script.

In addition, I always start with all unwound penguins, and they are assigned to "8" as an action-key, as the way it should be.

BenJerrySon
02-09-2015, 01:24 AM
Can anyone give me a suggestion on how I can make this script work better? Currently, I get about 26k xp/hr, and that is with old-school interface, directx, classic camera, xp counter enabled, no transparency, etc. 26k xp/hr is the best I can get, and it sometimes auto-quits about 2 minutes after I start the script.

In addition, I always start with all unwound penguins, and they are assigned to "8" as an action-key, as the way it should be.

I've had some success with the script. It's only real problems are it sometimes clicks the ladder and then that screws everything up, and if on a laggy world, it gets messed up sometimes.

As for speeding up the script, scroll down to the "dopenguinstuff" procedure, and find the line commented "tweak this area to really get it going faster". and then tweak it. You may have to dig around for how exactly to tweak it in the tutorial section, but that should point you in the right direction.

Edit:

Here's a proggy. I've had about 1-2 other successful progs like this as well. Would love to see if I can tweak it to get Higher exp rates, but I don't wanna risk getting banned :P

| Time Running : 2 Hours, 29 Minutes and 26 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 1 min 5 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 11,706 |
| XP Gained : 146,325 (58,959 P/H) |

basble
02-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Great script. Works well

The Mayor
02-09-2015, 07:47 PM
This was from the other day 35 -> 50 agility

| Time Running : 2 Hours, 21 Minutes and 13 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 39 min 1 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 6,716 |
| XP Gained : 83,950 (35,729 P/H) |

BenJerrySon
02-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Another proggy. Exp inflated due to bonus exp, but still excellent :) Almost lvl 75

| Time Running : 6 Hours, 22 Minutes and 27 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 42 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 18,002 |
| XP Gained : 225,024 (75,306 P/H) |

johnjoseph09
02-11-2015, 07:55 AM
| Time Running : 4 Hours, 49 Minutes and 44 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 5 hr 10 min 31 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 9,064 |
| XP Gained : 113,300 (-23,485 P/H) |

2# The script got me 70 agility, thank you very much :)

basble
02-12-2015, 07:42 PM
this script looks promising. i'll test it out later and post a progg.

EDIT: i accidently posted on the wrong one. is it possible to remove this post?

TotalMassacre
02-14-2015, 01:27 AM
First you say this

Great script. Works well

Then you say this

this script looks promising. i'll test it out later and post a proggy

:spongebob:

basble
02-14-2015, 06:17 PM
First you say this

Then you say this

:spongebob:

i was looking at 2 different pages and accidently posted on this one. but i'll remove it

falloutboy12
03-24-2015, 08:10 PM
Anybody getting bans from this? I only ran it for a couple hours previously but am nervous about running this for 6+ hours as some are reporting. Any input negative or positive on possible bans from using this script?

Sawyer
05-30-2015, 11:16 PM
IT works, and no bans have been reported so far. Just use it at your own discretion and be careful about total time botting each day. In my experience, the only way Jagex efficiently catches color bots is through inhuman play times.

Krzysztof
06-19-2015, 12:17 PM
This script is awesome, loving it. A few days ago I manually got 30 agility on gnome course, then did Cold War quest, ate a summer pie to enter the barb course and started the script. I'd been using it for the past days, too.
Currently got 70 agility with this bad boy. Latest proggy:

| Time Running : 6 Hours, 21 Minutes and 51 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 3 hr 43 min 22 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 17,617 |
| XP Gained : 220,212 (174,703 P/H) |

The P/H broke after relogging, it was 35-35,5k per hour so far as one can see.

GetHyper
06-19-2015, 12:22 PM
I need to get myself some of this! Progress reports look really promising :)

Edit:
Loving it, thanks
| Time Running : 3 Hours, 49 Minutes and 29 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 50 min 47 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 10,624 |
| XP Gained : 132,800 (34,762 P/H) |

Garden of Sinners
06-19-2015, 08:34 PM
Thanks, I'll run this shortly and hopefully have a progress report by then.

| Time Running : 2 Hours, 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 27 hr 56 min 42 sec |
| Penguins Caught : -,479,042 |
| XP Gained : -5,988,026 (-2,914,267 P/H) |

These statistics are way off. :/

dodo
06-22-2015, 06:48 AM
Going to Try this tonight!
Thanks for the script!

Xiiiii
06-26-2015, 08:07 AM
Does this still work? Seems to stop after a few seconds
| Time Running : 28 Seconds |
| Approx. Time Left: 545 hr 20 min 5 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 0 |
| XP Gained : 0 (0 P/H) |
Checking for penguins [1/3]
Checking for penguins [1/3]
Checking for penguins [2/3]
Checking for penguins [3/3]
Logging out ...

currynoodle
07-17-2015, 07:44 PM
Just a heads up to whoever's intending to use this script. It's still working darn nicely!

| Time Running : 54 Minutes and 19 Seconds |
| Approx. Time Left: 6 min 2 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 2,387 |
| XP Gained : 29,837 (33,182 P/H) |

Obquility
07-17-2015, 09:49 PM
I'm going to use this to get my agility up! I'll be sure to post an ultra long proggy :P

Pelle123
07-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Error while reading stream: Wrong image format at line 314
Execution failed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]
File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (23-07-15 at 09.51.47 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Problem, anyone know how to fix?

currynoodle
07-24-2015, 06:21 AM
Pelle123; line 314 shows PaintBitmap := loadBitmap(appPath + 'Scripts\lamaPengProggy.png');
check the folder C:\Simba\Scripts to see if the said file is .png?

Pelle123
07-25-2015, 05:02 PM
Pelle123; line 314 shows PaintBitmap := loadBitmap(appPath + 'Scripts\lamaPengProggy.png');
check the folder C:\Simba\Scripts to see if the said file is .png?

Yeah it is .png but it shows the size is 0kb, should it be like that?26478

currynoodle
07-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Pelle123; it most likely shouldn't. Try deleting the .png file and running the script again, the script is set to download the file if it doesn't exist in your folders. If that doesn't work, go to this link (https://i.imgur.com/s8Y2R2q.png) and 'save image as..' that picture as lamaPengProggy.png in your C:\Simba\Scripts

Pelle123
07-26-2015, 08:59 PM
Pelle123; it most likely shouldn't. Try deleting the .png file and running the script again, the script is set to download the file if it doesn't exist in your folders. If that doesn't work, go to this link (https://i.imgur.com/s8Y2R2q.png) and 'save image as..' that picture as lamaPengProggy.png in your C:\Simba\Scripts

Now it lets me into the game but when im logged in it starts to spam this and does nothing.

----- TRSLobby.findPlayButton(): result = True
------ TRSLobby.findPlayButton(): result = False

Found some old post about that issue he had the "hide title bars when unlocked enabled".

Guiri
08-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Just started using this script, I'll post a better progress report later.

| Time Running : 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds |
| Approx. Time Left: 2 hr 57 min 27 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 170 |
| XP Gained : 2,125 (50,070 P/H) |

theholyone
08-12-2015, 02:17 PM
not sure if it breaked properly or if I just had it running too long, got both my decently high level accounts banned @ 10hr mark ( break enabled )

kind of sad now =|

edit: oh.... well..... guess this script wasn't the reason....

just lost all 10 of my hard worked trained accounts that were JUST ready to start botting.....
2 week ban is better than perma I guess....

o0Matthius0o
09-07-2015, 06:22 AM
| Time Running : 16 Minutes and 48 Seconds |
| Approx. Time Left: 1 hr 46 min 13 sec |
| Penguins Caught : -9,191,809 |
| XP Gained : -,114,897,613 (123,172,402 P/H)|

YOUR SCRIPT IS AWFUL! I WENT FROM 67 AGILITY BACK DOWN TO 1! JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT NEGATIVE XP!...... jerk...... jk it twerks fine. Just the proggy bugged on me for some reason.

Truefaxmachine
09-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Ban rate on this? It seems detectable.

adc
09-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Ban rate on this? It seems detectable.

I used a similar script a few months ago to get to 75 agility on my main; no ban so far (and I've been botting constantly since). As long as you're intelligent about when you bot it's probably no more detectable than any other method. Hell, probably less detectable considering it's just clicking 3 buttons over and over.

mezzani
09-17-2015, 08:43 AM
I'll post another proggy later maybe. But first time running it, kind of flipped between 33k to 35k. No issues that I could see.

| Time Running : 1 Hour, 39 Minutes and 30 Seconds|
| Approx. Time Left: 1 hr 20 min 43 sec |
| Penguins Caught : 4,478 |
| XP Gained : 55,975 (33,829 P/H) |

Kratos
09-19-2015, 12:45 PM
Worked great for me for 2 hours. forgot to put xp counter in correct position though so no proggy :(

Kratos
10-11-2015, 02:23 AM
Proggy:

ScripzCo
10-17-2015, 10:28 AM
how do i get the penguins?

Grimxxdeath223
10-17-2015, 02:01 PM
how do i get the penguins?

All the information can be found here. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Clockwork_suit Cheers! :garfield:

Lama
10-29-2015, 02:43 AM
Wow this thing still works? I'm amazed. Glad you all are benefiting still. I'm sorta back, don't know if I'm gonna jump back in immediately (I probably have to re-learn how to script to be honest)...

deMorphine
01-11-2016, 07:09 AM
Only problems that occur is that it clicks on an empty ground repeatedly. It works flawlessly!

Reverse Biased
02-24-2016, 11:48 PM
Be very careful when using this script, this area has bot watch and I have gotten 3 accounts banned by using it for more than 4 hours at a time. Just make sure you don't use this script too much. Also I babysat for all 3 of the accounts including making conversation with other players.

I think that the amount of clicking is the problem, I am not too sure. Just do no bot this for over 4 hours a day.

Xyrel
07-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Simple and easy thank you.