PDA

View Full Version : [Fighting] Do i need to pay to use simba?

Nottabot
12-15-2014, 07:49 PM
I saw a link when i created my simba account that I can't apply for members until i create my own script. What's this about? Can I still use a fighter bot? will it cost me any money? (what's the best fighter bot)?

thanks

3Garrett3
12-15-2014, 07:52 PM
I saw a link when i created my simba account that I can't apply for members until i create my own script. What's this about? Can I still use a fighter bot? will it cost me any money? (what's the best fighter bot)?

thanks

You do not have to pay to use Simba scripts. The SRL Member rank is given to those who apply with their own written scripts (as well as a few other requirements). You do not need this rank to use Simba scripts. Any section of the forum that you can access (the RS3 public script section included) is completely free for you to use.

The Mayor
12-15-2014, 08:45 PM

thanks

What Garrett said. You will never have to pay for anything on these forums, ever. You can however 'donate' for extra benefits (basically a bigger avatar + the donator's cup). There are different 'hidden' sections on these forums, each containing more scripts. You start off as a registered used, with access to only the public scripts section. The more you contribute, the more sections you get access to. Refer to the ranks of SRL (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102209) for the requirements.

acow
12-15-2014, 09:12 PM
You can donate, if you wish, to support others. but the srl member is a rank that can only be earned by submitting an original script.

Kevin
12-15-2014, 09:52 PM
To completely reiterate and clarify. Donations do not increase the capabilities or quantities of accessible scripts at all. This is an open-source and free community.

KeepBotting
12-16-2014, 03:09 AM
I'd like to add that if you have already paid for the use of Simba/SRL, you've been scammed and you should get into contact with the person that sold you the software.
Demand a refund, and if they fail to comply, report them on any RS blackmarket websites you're a member of.

The exception is, of course, private scripts, which are frowned upon by some and disallowed from being bought/sold on Villavu, but offsite they are a legitimate commodity

Sajon
02-10-2015, 09:07 PM
how do i become a jr member? i have 30+ posts

KeepBotting
02-10-2015, 11:18 PM
how do i become a jr member? i have 30+ posts

You are a Junior Member.

grats
02-11-2015, 01:28 AM

thanks

It's not only free, it's against the rules here to pay for scripts / simba related things (which hasn't really been said)

other sites may have scripts for sale, which just isn't allowed on this site.. and be aware those scripts since they're not public, aren't guaranteed to be safe.

KeepBotting
02-11-2015, 01:51 AM
It's not only free, it's against the rules here to pay for scripts / simba related things (which hasn't really been said)

other sites may have scripts for sale, which just isn't allowed on this site.. and be aware those scripts since they're not public, aren't guaranteed to be safe.

" . . . private scripts, which are frowned upon by some and disallowed from being bought/sold on Villavu[.]"

m8 do u evn reed

grats
02-11-2015, 05:19 AM
m8 do u evn reed

"private scripts" != all scripts
m8

ServiceHandling
08-25-2015, 01:20 PM
I been trying to solve my problems with Simba as far i think simba is a great Runescape bot and legit!

Rlp
08-25-2015, 02:08 PM
I been trying to solve my problems with Simba as far i think simba is a great Runescape bot and legit!

Why did you post this when the thread was created last year and most importantly it had been answered? I see you have created your own thread regarding your problems.

Posts like the one above make it look like you are spamming post count.

Ezzential
10-28-2015, 10:58 AM
What are the benefits of being a Junior Member?

mur205
03-17-2016, 05:15 PM
What are the benefits of being a Junior Member?

They are allowed to visit the junior member section. (If you still need answer to this question)

KeepBotting
03-17-2016, 05:48 PM
They are allowed to visit the junior member section. (If you still need answer to this question)

They are also allowed to have avatars and images in their signatures.

It's also worth noting that it is impossible to gain access to the Black Market section without first becoming a Junior Member. They are not mutually inclusive, but the former cannot be gained without first achieving the latter rank.

Harrier
03-17-2016, 05:57 PM
They are also allowed to have avatars and images in their signatures.

It's also worth noting that it is impossible to gain access to the Black Market section without first becoming a Junior Member. They are not mutually inclusive, but the former cannot be gained without first achieving the latter rank.
That's not true. You can gain access to the black market without jr membership if you don't verify your email. You cannot get jr without a verified email but can gain access to the black market without a verified email

KeepBotting
03-17-2016, 06:02 PM
That's not true. You can gain access to the black market without jr membership if you don't verify your email. You cannot get jr without a verified email but can gain access to the black market without a verified email

Okay, I'll rephrase:

It's also worth noting that it is impossible to gain access to the Black Market section without first meeting the post count & join date requirements for Junior Member. They are not mutually inclusive, but the former cannot be gained without meeting two of the three requirements for the latter rank.

Lemon star
03-21-2016, 08:14 PM
theres no pay button for it soo