PDA

View Full Version : Problem with player manager

Roko
12-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Hi there, I'm currently using one of Ashaman's script on my account but I always have the following problem; after bypassing the 6 hour limit or after the client reload the runescape client, it isn't able to enter the runescape username and password.

It looks like the client lags for a few seconds and then it enters the username and password in the same box (so the username box is like USER+PASSWORD).

I've been trying to open player manager and rafiki files to add a timer between entering username and then password so it would ignore the lag but I haven't been able to fix anything.

Is there any ways I could add a timer to this? Thanks in advance! :)

cosmasjdz
12-27-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi there, I'm currently using one of Ashaman's script on my account but I always have the following problem; after bypassing the 6 hour limit or after the client reload the runescape client, it isn't able to enter the runescape username and password.

It looks like the client lags for a few seconds and then it enters the username and password in the same box (so the username box is like USER+PASSWORD).

I've been trying to open player manager and rafiki files to add a timer between entering username and then password so it would ignore the lag but I haven't been able to fix anything.

Is there any ways I could add a timer to this? Thanks in advance! :)
i think it is in smart not rafiki manager

So in smart 750ish line add wait like this

smartReloadClient((5 * 60000) + random(15000));
inc(i);

if (waitClientReady()) then
begin
print('Client succesfully loaded after reload');
WAIT(10000); //to wait 10 seconds here i think its the place
if (players[currentPlayer].login()) then
begin
print('Succesfully logged in after client was reloaded');
print('sixHourFix()', TDebug.FOOTER);
exit();
end else
print('Failed to login player after restart', TDebug.FATAL);
end else
if i = smartResetAttempts then
print('Client never reloaded after restart..', TDebug.FATAL);
end;
end;

Roko
01-02-2015, 05:03 PM
i think it is in smart not rafiki manager

So in smart 750ish line add wait like this

I've tried this and it didn't work :s.

Seems like when the runescape client/smart loads up there's like a 4-5 seconds lag and then you can enter the username and password. If the bot tries to enter the username and password during the lag it will show up in the same box which will be in the username; user+pass entered.