PDA

View Full Version : Villavu on mobile phone?

Joopi
01-03-2015, 06:14 AM
Troubles opening villavu on your mobile phone?

"Unable to establish a secure network..."

try downloading another webbrowser from your Appstore.
For example Opera Mini works just fine for me on my old android, which I wrote this post on!

Also if you wish to IRChat with some of the SRL members on your phone, add
irc.rizon.net:7000 as custom host and then channel: #srl (https://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=srl) on your irc app.

Justin
01-03-2015, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I've never had this problem when using iOS so it looks like it could be an android issue?

Joopi
01-03-2015, 07:17 AM
Yes. Which is ofcourse for the better. :D

Smidqe
01-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Personally I never had any issues with android so I don't think it's android specific.

Currently using Dolphin browser.

i luffs yeww
01-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I've never had this problem when using iOS so it looks like it could be an android issue?

Keep in mind that he is using a Samsung Galaxy Ace running Android 2.3.6 and is using a satellite connection. The connection itself could be an issue, no? I also don't think switching browsers is technically a solution. Opera Mini could just be hiding the issue.

Either way, there are a lot of variables here and I don't think it's fair to say that it's an Android issue. Neither I nor others have had similar issues with various versions of Android or iOS using different browsers and different hardware.

KeepBotting
01-03-2015, 03:25 PM
No way. I browse Villavu using the stock browser on my Galaxy S running Gingerbread (lol) all the time.

Yes. Which is ofcourse for the better. :D
What? No, iOS is inhumanly horrible. Cease and desist using your iPhone right now, and buy an Android before the brainwashing is completed.

Joopi
01-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Seems like I'm the only one who had this problem... well, probably someone out there who might encounter it.
and by that quote I meant that the lesser who has the problem the better.

yaro
10-26-2015, 11:48 PM
The begin page is freezing and all in one icon.. Iphone 6+

artvilla1000
08-24-2019, 06:52 AM
Thanks for sharing this post.