PDA

View Full Version : Weird...

tim46
06-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Nvm, must have been a problem with the servers, everything works fine now

Hmm ok, well here is the story:
I am happily scripting away, then I decide to take a break. After my break, I go back to scripting, and try to test out my script. When I try to log in, it says "Unable to connect. Login server offline". I try logging in with my other acount, and it worked. Then I logged out, try to log in again, and it says.."Unable to connect. Login server offline".
I start thinking, wtf is up? I log on to a third acount(a lvl 5 neeb :p), log off...and guess what it says? Yep, "Unable to connect. Login server offline". Anybody know wtf is happening?

Oh, and Jagex havn't said anything about this...

Ashur2Good
06-03-2007, 01:07 AM
Hmm ok, well here is the story:
I am happily scripting away, then I decide to take a break. After my break, I go back to scripting, and try to test out my script. When I try to log in, it says "Unable to connect. Login server offline". I try logging in with my other acount, and it worked. Then I logged out, try to log in again, and it says.."Unable to connect. Login server offline".
I start thinking, wtf is up? I log on to a third acount(a lvl 5 neeb :p), log off...and guess what it says? Yep, "Unable to connect. Login server offline". Anybody know wtf is happening?

RuneScape might be having difficulties, just check the latest news and it should pop up, other then that it might be you're internet but it couldn't be or how would you be posting this?:confused:

-Ashur

jackkat
06-03-2007, 01:12 AM
I think this is happening to everyoone, I have my machine, and a vm that can't get on, and there are less that 50,000 players on right now, must be a record.
Jagex must really be choking on something.

stupedspam
Just change worlds... Basicaly its saying is its not getting a good connection with the sever so it won't log you in because the lagg will be bad...Just a guess but it sound cool :D

~Stupedspam

tim46
Nope, Jagex havn't said anything about this, and even if there was a problem with the login server, I wouldn't be able to log into ANY world with ANY acount. Switching worlds didn't help me >.<

jackkat
06-03-2007, 01:14 AM
I'm prety sure it's on all servers, the player count is lower than I've ever seen it before.

stupedspam
06-03-2007, 01:22 AM
They said they would be adding a new login system and this is the beta form so of course it will have bugs. let Jagex have time to iron out the bugs :D

Mean while I'll play this game here (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/content/content.php?id=365143&name=365143_Impossible_Quiz_Deluxe_NG..swf&title=The%20Impossible%20Quiz&date=1180756800&quality=b&uj=0&w=550&h=400) :D:D:D

~Stupedspam

jackkat
06-03-2007, 01:30 AM
This is an unedited pic of the world selection screen, I'd say they are experiencing technical diffuculties.
http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i722316_emptyserver.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com)

- stupedspam: the new login system is for the website, I belive, not the game itself.

[EDIT] It's back up, for now at least.

tim46
06-03-2007, 01:33 AM
Hmm well, when I looked at the world list ans was experiencing the difficulties, everything was fine with it, thats why I posted this thread :p

Cheesehunk
06-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Heh, they must be having problems lately. Seems to be down again..

logical guy711
06-04-2007, 12:20 AM
jagex and runescape is going to die!?
or was it there upgrade that brought them down...?