PDA

View Full Version : [NOOB] Simba vs everything else

Tabinhu
01-18-2015, 02:33 PM
Sorry to ask this but what does simba bring to the table that other bots like Tribot, osbot, topbot don't?
All I know, hope this is correct, is that simba can use the real client, osbuddy without injecting anything.

Also..
Is simba linux compatible? And does simba use the real mouse like RiD ?

KeepBotting
01-18-2015, 02:35 PM
What does Simba offer that others don't? A lot, click here to read about it. (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60067) Incredible stability and lower chance of ban are the top two, I think. Also, the fact that everything is free is a huge plus.

Can Simba use the real client without modifications? Yes.

Is Simba *nix-compatible? Yes, run it through Wine.

Does Simba use your real mouse, like RiD? It can, otherwise you can use SMART.

When it comes to Simba vs. Everything Else, the outcome is Simba > Everything Else

Tabinhu
01-18-2015, 06:16 PM
Does SMART increase the bans?

KeepBotting
01-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Does SMART increase the bans?

There is no evidence to suggest that SMART increases ban rate - and no reason it would, either. The overall result is exactly the same. SMART simply allows Simba to have its own mouse, interact with a minimized client, and draw on the canvas.

Tabinhu
01-19-2015, 05:40 PM
There is no evidence to suggest that SMART increases ban rate - and no reason it would, either. The overall result is exactly the same. SMART simply allows Simba to have its own mouse, interact with a minimized client, and draw on the canvas.

So if I were to bot something like red chins, this would reduce my ban rate or is it the same as botting with any other client?
Because I would be interested in learning how to program in simba if it helped reduce my bans by alot.

Antonio
01-19-2015, 05:48 PM
So if I were to bot something like red chins, this would reduce my ban rate or is it the same as botting with any other client?
Because I would be interested in learning how to program in simba if it helped reduce my bans by alot.

Red chins is still relatively high ban rate so I wouldn't be too sure about that, however I would say you'd probably be okay if you baby sit it and only bot maybe 4-8 hours per day using your own script with good antiban.

The good thing about having your own script is no one else will be using it therefore it will be specific to your character making it harder for Jagex to say well he is performing in the exact same way as 1000 other players who have all been banned for botting this skill.

3Garrett3
01-19-2015, 06:00 PM

It depends on your definition of "any other client". My understanding is that any client which uses injection leads to a higher ban rate than Simba. For example, I understand that PB leads to immediate bans. However, I've never used Tribot or the others that you listed, and I don't even know how they work.

The general rule of thumb is that if you bot smart (not SMART) with Simba then you will have a low chance of being banned. I tried suiciding my accounts for a week straight with a script I'd written and they're all still completely fine. I know many people who are running 24/7 and not getting banned. The key is to have scripts that are well written, and to avoid bad luck like getting reported.

That being said, what I tell all new people to the forums is that you should not bot on an account that you don't want banned, meaning that you should always expect a ban even if it might never happen, like what ended up with my accounts (so far). I know what you're looking for is for someone to guarantee that you're safe to bot with one client or another. The reality is that you're never 100% safe no matter what you do. I simply believe that my best chances are with Simba, rather than any other client.

Whatever your decision, best of luck, and if you get into scripting here feel free to PM me with questions.

Tabinhu
01-19-2015, 08:39 PM
I mean I have some good money makers, but I have no idea how to script
Is there anyone that makes private scripts here?

KeepBotting
01-19-2015, 08:44 PM

Private scripts aren't allowed to be discussed on the forums.

3Garrett3
01-19-2015, 09:20 PM

Private scripts aren't allowed to be discussed on the forums.

Well, to be fair, people ask all the time. Just that most people here don't script for money and whatnot. People come on IRC asking all the time and get shut down, but apparently some people are into it. Whatever floats your boat. I personally just say "I'm not promising I'll make it. Tell me the idea and if I like it I'll make a public one." Which usually gets some extremely specific idea with no hope of working in the long run.

Tabinhu, if you have very good ideas I suggest you either pursue them (and ask for help either on the forums or IRC when you run into trouble) or just put the ideas out there. There aren't a lot of people on here who script and legit play RS, so it isn't likely to be stolen IMO.

squirrelz
01-20-2015, 04:39 AM
I personally just say "I'm not promising I'll make it. Tell me the idea and if I like it I'll make a public one." Which usually gets some extremely specific idea with no hope of working in the long run.
Hey man here's an idea for you! Would you consider writing a script for OSR because the G.E is coming in the near future?

3Garrett3
01-20-2015, 03:27 PM
Hey man here's an idea for you! Would you consider writing a script for OSR because the G.E is coming in the near future?

In the interest of not hijacking this thread, I will keep my answer short and sweet. I'm currently not interested in OSRS. If I ever do get interested, it would be a good way to start. So "No, but there's a 1% chance of maybe in the future"