PDA

View Full Version : openGL botting?

HKbotz
02-02-2015, 11:15 AM
So I recently discovered people make openGL bots, and I was wondering if there are any tuts on the forums that use OGL? I never botted when reflection/injection was popular(and not instaban) and from what I gather openGL is way more accurate than regular color, but still undetectable, so it has grabbed my interest.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful :)

Clarity
02-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Coming out with one in a day or so! I haven't ignored the many requests for this, just been a bit busy IRL this weekend.
The OGL plugin is also getting redone, and along with it a vastly upgraded library, so while a tutorial will still be put out, it will probably be outdated very soon.

It's not undetectable, it has the same detectability as color/SMART usage etc. But a heck of a lot better than using injection.

HKbotz
02-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Coming out with one in a day or so! I haven't ignored the many requests for this, just been a bit busy IRL this weekend.
The OGL plugin is also getting redone, and along with it a vastly upgraded library, so while a tutorial will still be put out, it will probably be outdated very soon.

It's not undetectable, it has the same detectability as color/SMART usage etc. But a heck of a lot better than using injection.

Awesome! I can wait a day or so :p

And that's what I meant by undetectable. Doesn't have to modify the client or anything, and Simba/SMART are undetectable enough for me. Been botting months on several accounts without any bans ;)

grats
02-02-2015, 11:43 AM
yea the openGL is just reading what is sent to your graphics card, so not modifying anything really

Olly
02-02-2015, 01:44 PM
yea the openGL is just reading what is sent to your graphics card, so not modifying anything really

The dynamic-link library is modified though!

grats
02-02-2015, 11:00 PM
The dynamic-link library is modified though!

oo I'm tellin jagex

riwu
02-02-2015, 11:12 PM
oo I'm tellin jagex
It's just a wrapper plugin, jagex doesnt know we are intercepting since the plugin exports same number of ogl functions with the same method signatures :p

grats
02-02-2015, 11:52 PM
It's just a wrapper plugin, jagex doesnt know we are intercepting since the plugin exports same number of ogl functions with the same method signatures :p

Lol I know, was a joke. I remember when it was first being discussed

Olly
02-03-2015, 02:48 AM

It's loaded from a different location tho (atleast, for SMART by default).

Anyway I doubt that makes it un-detectable wallhacks and such can work in the same way and they do a ok job at detecting them (CSGO, etc) though thats a massive cat and mouse game.

blah blah blah, it comes down to the same old, jagex could detect it if they wanted too. I'm sure.

lanadekat
02-11-2015, 07:24 PM
blah blah blah, it comes down to the same old, jagex could detect it if they wanted too. I'm sure.
what doesn't? Like really any bot out there right now can probably be detected if Jagex wanted too. I'm really starting to believe that bots are good for the game ( and Jagex's cash stack ) since bots make the game look more popular, buy memberhsip, ... and I don't hear people blaming Jagex anymore for all the bots and there are still bots in the game so it's like a win win for Jagex. The community is happy and (some) botters are happy, their game is doing good so I don't see a reason to change anything.

grats
02-11-2015, 07:34 PM
It's loaded from a different location tho (atleast, for SMART by default).

Anyway I doubt that makes it un-detectable wallhacks and such can work in the same way and they do a ok job at detecting them (CSGO, etc) though thats a massive cat and mouse game.

Well java sends its data to a client to be "ran" where-as those other games are just ran on the machine and data is sent to server to be synced with others

so not really anything similar at all... especially detection wise