PDA

View Full Version : [Fighting] Repost of YoHoJo's OLDSEx (Lesser Demon Ranger and Mager!)

Solar
02-22-2015, 04:07 PM
Updated (albeit a rather messy update) this script to work on OSRS.

If using ranged then not much to say (and I haven't tried it with ranged) but if using magic, then go into settings and make sure that you have it so that you left click everything to attack, even if stronger than you.
Also set up autocast before starting the script.

There is a constant to choose which world to log into near the top of the script.

This script runs using Pascal, so set the interpreter to Pascal script before trying to compile or run!

I would recommend babysitting the whole time when running it too but it's up to you.

Original thread can be found here;
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68426

Edit: The larger of the attachments has short and long breaking included and some outdated code deleted. IIRC the breaking is taken from one of Flight's scripts.

KeepBotting
02-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Ahh, OLDSEx. That brings back some memories. Gratz on the (re)release, I'm glad you kept the original name :p it's brilliant

sodomyclown
02-23-2015, 12:32 AM
Cursing isn't working, it just wants to click on the lesser demon.

Solar
02-23-2015, 08:05 AM
Cursing isn't working, it just wants to click on the lesser demon.

Not sure why you'd really want to do cursing since the body runes make it more expensive than strike spells, and the mind runes can be bought easily from shops in mind rune packs (of 100).

I have made a couple of changes and might look into doing more adjustments too, but have uploaded another updated version.

spin3x
04-20-2015, 07:01 PM
Hey, it doesn't seem to find the lesser demon, just says "searching for demon"

I'm guessing just the colours change? can anyone help me set it up?

xvkingvx
09-21-2016, 12:35 PM
im not very good at scripting very new but would there be a way to instead make this attack the ogers at king lathas training camp ? would i just have to change the color ?

evasiv
09-22-2016, 05:31 PM
im not very good at scripting very new but would there be a way to instead make this attack the ogers at king lathas training camp ? would i just have to change the color ?

its never late to start learning, stop by the tutorials section and i'm sure you'll be able to figure it out