PDA

View Full Version : [Prayer] Cystal Cleanser

Majnoon
03-05-2015, 11:58 PM
Hello, i have been cleansing crystals for a few days now and then i thought why not ask for a script when i did they suggested i make it myself. I did and it was pretty fun!

All this script does is click on the corrupted seren stone, so it is bassicly an auto click but none the less i made it myself :spot::D

How it works,

Stand here, and click run.

http://imgur.com/PeNRDQl

some features that i might add in the future if i need this script again.

-Drinking Perfect juju prayer potion
-Buying crystals from the shop

i don't recommend leaving it, you should babysit it

program cleanser;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}

procedure clickCorruptedStone();
var
x, y: integer;
begin
if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 10369635, 50, ['orrupted Seren Stone']) then
begin
writeLn('We used a crystal!');
wait(130000);
end;
end;

begin
setupSRL();
repeat
clearDebug();
clickCorruptedStone();
until (not (isLoggedIn()));
end.

I want to thank The Mayor for this tutorial and i want to thank the posters of the help section!

I am sorry if this does not qualify as a real script, if so you may delete this thread.

fady
03-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Hello, i have been cleansing crystals for a few days now and then i thought why not ask for a script when i did they suggested i make it myself. I did and it was pretty fun!

All this script does is click on the corrupted seren stone, so it is bassicly an auto click but none the less i made it myself :spot::D

How it works,

Stand here, and click run.

http://imgur.com/PeNRDQl

some features that i might add in the future if i need this script again.

-Drinking Perfect juju prayer potion
-Buying crystals from the shop

i don't recommend leaving it, you should babysit it

program cleanser;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}

procedure clickCorruptedStone();
var
x, y: integer;
begin
if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 10369635, 50, ['orrupted Seren Stone']) then
begin
writeLn('We used a crystal!');
wait(130000);
end;
end;

begin
setupSRL();
repeat
clearDebug();
clickCorruptedStone();
until (not (isLoggedIn()));
end.

I want to thank The Mayor for this tutorial and i want to thank the posters of the help section!

I am sorry if this does not qualify as a real script, if so you may delete this thread.

first of all gratz on making it work, second of all, I dont suggest making your waits static, as in, it will repeat every 2 min 10 secs exactly. Instead you can do something like

wait(130000 + gaussRangeInt(1000, 3000));

which would wait the 2 min and 10 seconds but adds 1-3 seconds afterwards (you can modify that range to whatever suits you) so it seems more human like.

also, instead of having the main loop repeat until it isn't logged in, you can use

until not (tabBackpack.isItemInSlot(1)); // Or whichever slot your crystals are in

that way it wont loop to infinity, but would loop until you run out of crystals in slot 1.

Lipcot
03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
congrats on making the script as i suggested! its nice to see people start trying :)

the bank
03-06-2015, 03:39 PM
first of all gratz on making it work, second of all, I dont suggest making your waits static, as in, it will repeat every 2 min 10 secs exactly. Instead you can do something like

wait(130000 + gaussRangeInt(1000, 3000));

which would wait the 2 min and 10 seconds but adds 1-3 seconds afterwards (you can modify that range to whatever suits you) so it seems more human like.

also, instead of having the main loop repeat until it isn't logged in, you can use

until not (tabBackpack.isItemInSlot(1)); // Or whichever slot your crystals are in

that way it wont loop to infinity, but would loop until you run out of crystals in slot 1.

I typically shy away from using gaussian randomness for wait times. The "human-like" aspect of a gauss range (being basically a bell-curve) will still result in MOST of the time waiting about the same amount of time. For random wait periods, just use randomRange or even better use my TrueRandom plugin and generate truly random values!

Ashart1025
03-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Congrats on the release! I was lurking through your help posts yesterday ;-) good stuff

Majnoon
03-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Thank you guys!

Did not expect i would get any positive reactions, i love this community!

As for the randomness of the clicking, il start trying to see what i can do!

Grimy
03-09-2015, 04:02 AM
I typically shy away from using gaussian randomness for wait times. The "human-like" aspect of a gauss range (being basically a bell-curve) will still result in MOST of the time waiting about the same amount of time. For random wait periods, just use randomRange or even better use my TrueRandom plugin and generate truly random values!

Wouldn't gauss range be more human like than true random?
Human's would usually do it around the same amount of time but be sometimes slower or faster. True random would be all over the board.

the bank
03-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Wouldn't gauss range be more human like than true random?
Human's would usually do it around the same amount of time but be sometimes slower or faster. True random would be all over the board.

Gauss random **MIGHT** be more human-like in certain circumstances. The main chance is it will fall in the center of the range the most often. So unless you get a large amount of outlier results, it is not the best option to use gaussRange for wait times.

Look at yourself playing the game. Do you really gaussian distribute your clicks? Personally, I just click somewhere on the model im looking at (half the time I dont even see where I click because my brain is already figuring out the next place). I personally have used true random in every script I've ever used, and no ban yet.

rslueshi
03-11-2015, 04:17 AM
Can we get a proggy of this please?

GRIM
03-14-2015, 09:25 AM
edit:i should read .-.

Majnoon if you dont plan to add those features in ill probably do it sometime today or tomorrow

Majnoon
03-14-2015, 03:26 PM
edit:i should read .-.

Majnoon if you dont plan to add those features in ill probably do it sometime today or tomorrow

been working alot lately do not really have the motivation or time at the moment, u go ahead!

GRIM
03-16-2015, 05:59 AM
Majnoon
finished mine and i made one that just hoards up on crystals if you wanna use that to get stocked up on them =)
have fun https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112346

Majnoon
03-17-2015, 12:38 AM
Majnoon
finished mine and i made one that just hoards up on crystals if you wanna use that to get stocked up on them =)
have fun https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112346

great good job!

Pompus
06-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Holy crap thank you. Simple and effective.

Pompus
06-10-2015, 04:34 AM
Thank you fady (https://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=152795)also for your input

R3LAX
06-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Awesome, should be pretty undetectable due to the nature of the script (very afk)! Thanks!

bv2490
02-28-2016, 01:07 AM
Talk about grave digging but this got me from 7X-99 prayer during dxp! Great work (I also used the edits and suggestions in this thread)