PDA

View Full Version : Renzanity's Lumby Vial Filler - (Derived from my other script)

Renzanity
03-10-2015, 04:56 AM
F2P MONEY MAKING SCRIPT
"LUMBY VIAL FILLER"
Version: 5.2

Hello again everyone, this would be my second "first script" release. And this is just a fragment of my other script. (As far as I know you can actually fill anything up with water using this script? Haha. :P)

Features:
-Smartimage progress report and debug progress report.
-Player Form implemented.
-Updated price checks.
-Logs you out when the tasks are finished.

Instructions of use:

1. Be sure that your client is properly setup. Click me (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107365)

2. Be sure to add your account on Rafiki's Player Manager

http://i.imgur.com/HnutHzO.png

3. Stand infront of the Lumbridge Chest

4. Set your PRESET 1 to empty vials

5. Save this file in your Simba\Includes\SPS\img\runescape_other folder and rename it to LUMBY_SPS_00.
http://i.imgur.com/5y8tDkp.png

Updates:

EDIT:
-Added writeLn calls on the script.
-Fixed indentations (probably missed some though, please inform me about any improvements that you would recommend)
I'll be posting my proggy after running 10k vials. :norris:

================================================== =================
====================Renzanity Lumby Vial Filler====================
Time Ran: 3 Hours, 41 Minutes and 53 Seconds
Vials filled: 8820 pcs
Batches done: 315 batches
Estimated Total Profit Gained: 335160 gp
Estimated profit/hr: 90627 gp
================================================== =================

EDIT: v1.2 is out!
-Lessened the lag in getting the GE prices
-Now runs faster than v1.1

Will be posting a proggy soon.

EDIT:
http://i.imgur.com/v2q6n7D.png
http://i.imgur.com/euRGHSC.png

EDIT: v1.3
-Fixed some more indentations
-Finally implemented the antiBan() while you wait for the vials to be filled with water
-Uploaded as SWF file to see how the script look like while running.
-Updated the procedure for filling up the vials

//Filling the vials with water
procedure fillVials();
var
x, y: integer;
begin
if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 9477264, 21,colorSetting(2, 1.06, 0.21), mainscreen.playerPoint, 50, 50, 50, ['emo'], MOUSE_LEFT) then
begin
writeLn('Clicked the fountain.');
if productionScreen.isOpen(1000) then
pressKey(VK_SPACE);
writeLn('Filling up the Vials with water...');
wait(randomRange(16500, 17000));
writeLn('Done filling up this batch of Vials.');
end;
inc(vF1);
end;

//Filling the vials with water
procedure fillVials();
var
x, y: integer;
begin
if mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 9477264, 21,colorSetting(2, 1.06, 0.21), mainscreen.playerPoint, 50, 50, 50, ['emo'], MOUSE_LEFT) then
begin
writeLn('Clicked the fountain.');

if productionScreen.isOpen(3000) then
begin
writeLn('Pressing Fill.');
productionScreen.clickStart(true);

if progressScreen.isOpen(3000) then
begin
writeLn('Filling up the vials...');

repeat
antiBan();
wait(randomRange(500, 1000));
until (progressScreen.getButton() < 1);
writeLn('Done filling up this batch of Vials.');

end else
writeLn('Progress screen didn''t appear within 3 sec');

end else
writeLn('Production screen didn''t appear within 3 sec');
end;
inc(vF1);
end;

EDIT: Proggy of the upcoming v2.0 of this script
Features to be expected:
-6 hour fix (Under research)
-Removed the lag between Filling up the vials and running back to the chest procedure.
-Working on how to add an hourly minibreak. Any advice will be very much appreciated! :norris:
http://i.imgur.com/cAnAVNA.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/3GfRikE.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/pKATxIq.png

EDIT: v2.0 Release
(Giving up on the 6 hour fix and minibreak for now to release v2.0 early. Still researching about it.)
-Removed the lag between Filling up the vials and running back to the chest procedure.

Renz - Still ongoing
http://i.imgur.com/yCfuTYB.png

EDIT: v2.1 Release
-Made a change on a line in the script to get rid of the bug that makes you walk back to the bank chest when the progress screen says "Done". And instead, waits for the progress screen until it's gone on your mainscreen.

EDIT: v3.0a Release
-You may now enter the price of the vials on the player form.
-Updated the script's structure
-Minibreak/Smart reload
-New antiBan procedure

EDIT: v3.0b Release
-Fixed some bad wrong lines in the script "repeat..until not tabBackPack.isEmpty." etc. (Makes the script stop after 1 batch is filled)

EDIT: v3.1
-Added custom paint on SMART (automatically installs the paint, just run the script twice after it spawns an error on the first try)

EDIT: v4.0
-Added the break, break length and run timer on the playerForm. (You may now specify how long before you take breaks or to run the script)
-Now uses DTM to count the vials of water for the progress report.
-Pretty much updated the whole script.
-Sadly, still no multiplayer capabilities. (If there's somebody who can help me out, leave me a PM)

EDIT: v5.0
-Rewritten the whole script to make it work again
-Added an Areachecker
-New SPS Map
-Antiban Percentage

EDIT: v5.2
-You should now zoom in a little for the bot to be able to find the bankchest better

v5.2
/=======================================\
|======Renzanity Lumby Vial Filler======|
|=======================================|
| Time Ran: 05h 09m 33s |
| No. of breaks taken: 2 |
| Vials filled: 14,168 pcs |
| Batches done: 506 batches |
| Estimated Total Profit: 680,064 gp |
| Estimated profit/hr: 131,814 gp |
\=======================================/

Please leave your concerns and progress reports in a post below! :norris:

Renzanity
03-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Proggy of the upcoming v2.0 of this script
Features to be expected:
-6 hour fix (Under research)
-Working on how to add an hourly minibreak. Any advice will be very much appreciated! :norris:
http://i.imgur.com/cAnAVNA.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/3GfRikE.png

yourule97
03-13-2015, 05:24 PM
Have you been banned with this method yet? I think that the GE area is being monitored too closely for me to consider that method.

Renzanity
03-13-2015, 05:50 PM
Have you been banned with this method yet? I think that the GE area is being monitored too closely for me to consider that method.

I am not at the GE, I'm operating this at the Lumbridge Chest.

yourule97
03-13-2015, 06:00 PM
I am not at the GE, I'm operating this at the Lumbridge Chest.

Oh my bad, I don't think I made my post clear enough. I was asking if you've been banned at the lumbridge chest. I am interested in vial filling, but the classic GE method of vial filling has been too risky.

Renzanity
03-13-2015, 06:04 PM
Oh my bad, I don't think I made my post clear enough. I was asking if you've been banned at the lumbridge chest. I am interested in vial filling, but the classic GE method of vial filling has been too risky.

Oh, there's hardly no people there actually. Unless you're on a mem's world. There are a few worlds that have like 10-20 people smithing/cooking there. And I've actually botted for almost 20hours a day for the past 4 days. (Mostly while I sleep and go out.)

Renzanity
03-14-2015, 08:23 AM
Version 2.0 is out! Read the edit above for more info.

Please leave progress reports and/or suggestions on a post below.

Renzanity
03-17-2015, 05:17 PM
EDIT: v2.0 Release
-Now with a trial minibreak function. (Exits to lobby after 3hours of running the bot and logs back in after 3mins)

Renzanity
03-19-2015, 03:42 PM
v2.1 Release
-Made a change on a line in the script to get rid of the bug that makes you walk back to the bank chest when the progress screen says "Done". And instead, waits for the progress screen until it's gone on your mainscreen.

StickToTheScript
04-09-2015, 05:33 AM
Had to restart it a couple times for each one, but I made some minor adjustments to make it run well. Going to see how long I can run it.

Thanks for the share!

http://i.imgur.com/hxRL52A.jpg

Renzanity
04-09-2015, 04:43 PM
UPDATE: v3.0a Release
-Minibreak/Smart reload
-New antiBan procedure

Enjoy!

SSGT007
04-11-2015, 12:11 AM
UPDATE: v3.0a Release
-Minibreak/Smart reload
-New antiBan procedure

Enjoy!

Hey renzity love your wine stealer script but Ive tried this one and it just goes to the fountain dosent fill anything then back to the chest then it repeats without doing anything else..

Renzanity
04-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Hey renzity love your wine stealer script but Ive tried this one and it just goes to the fountain dosent fill anything then back to the chest then it repeats without doing anything else..

Thanks for voicing out your concern!

Things I'd like you to check:
-Is your screen zoomed out all the way?
-Did you set your PRESET_1 to empty vials? Click me to see how! (http://i.imgur.com/b5Ll0JN.png)

If the problem still persist, please show me the debug or screenshots and a detailed report so that I may help you more.

-Renz

Renzanity
04-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Update: v3.0b Release
-Fixed some bad wrong lines in the script "repeat..until not tabBackPack.isEmpty." etc. (Makes the script stop after 1 batch is filled)

SSGT007
04-11-2015, 01:02 AM
Update: v3.0b Release

It actually still stops after one batch and does not open the chest

| Time Ran: 32s |
| No. of breaks taken: 0 |
| Vials filled: 28 pcs |
| Batches done: 1 batches |
| Estimated Total Profit: 980 gp |
| Estimated profit/hr: 85051 gp |
Successfully executed.

SSGT007
04-11-2015, 01:06 AM
And yes!
Im zoomed out
and got Lumby SPS
and presets

Renzanity
04-11-2015, 01:52 AM
It actually still stops after one batch and does not open the chest

| Time Ran: 32s |
| Vials filled: 28 pcs |
| Batches done: 1 batches |
| Estimated Total Profit: 980 gp |
| Estimated profit/hr: 85051 gp |
Successfully executed.

It's working fine for me though. Try to re-download the script above.

v3.0b
| Time Ran: 01m 12s |
| Vials filled: 56 pcs |
| Batches done: 2 batches |
| Estimated Total Profit: 2016 gp |
| Estimated profit/hr: 94523 gp |

Renzanity
04-17-2015, 03:18 PM
EDIT: v3.1
-Added custom paint on SMART (automatically installs the paint, just run the script twice after it spawns an error on the first try)

Getting ready to move out of my old condo and thought I'd post some updates on my scripts before that.

Please post any bug you find on the script so I'll know what I did wrong. Thank you and enjoy.:norris:

P.S.
Justin Sir, may this post and my other one (https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112225) be moved to the RS3 Public Money Making guide? For this script's being updated and the it's not 'that bad' now.:p

Please and thank you.:norris:

EDIT: Oops, uploaded the test script.xD Please download it again.

Zify
04-25-2015, 10:27 PM
Not too bad.

Not much of a money maker nowadays though :(

Renzanity
04-26-2015, 03:47 PM
Not too bad.

Not much of a money maker nowadays though :(

Yep, about time this method crashed. Lol.
Well, it's still a good 1st stepping stone to getting them gp. Since some of the higher profit money makers require a good sum of wealth to start with.

Renzanity
05-11-2015, 04:25 PM
-Added the break, break length and run timer on the playerForm. (You may now specify how long before you take breaks or to run the script)
-Sadly, still no multiplayer capabilities. (If there's somebody who can help me out, leave me a PM)

P.S.
Been a while since I've updated my scripts. Enjoy.

Leave suggestions and/or bugs on a post below, thanks!

Grimxxdeath223
06-30-2015, 12:21 PM

P.S.
Been a while since I've updated my scripts. Enjoy.

Leave suggestions and/or bugs on a post below, thanks!

Hey Renzanity,

Just wanted to say I started using this to gain some quick cash and it is going well (the gp/h is great for someone that only had 10k to start) My question is, the output looks like this:
| Time Ran: 19m 48s |
| Vials filled: 0 pcs |
| Batches done: 32 batches |
| Estimated Total Profit: 0 gp |
| Estimated profit/hr: 0 gp |
Any reason it isn't recording the vials done or profit? Let me know.

Renzanity
04-20-2016, 01:22 AM
v5.0 release
-Rewritten the whole script to make it work again
-Added an Areachecker
-New SPS Map
-Antiban Percentage

Chilarus
04-21-2016, 04:05 PM
Hey Renzanity
Downloaded ver 5.0, followed all the steps and atm it's just opening my bank and doing nothing else after that.

Edit: After going to your jug filler and using the LUMBY_SPS_00 and following the instructions there using it for this script it now works perfectly.

chaosoffear
04-25-2016, 08:42 AM
Not working for me, started it a few times and it just runs in all random locations.

Renzanity
04-25-2016, 09:11 AM
Not working for me, started it a few times and it just runs in all random locations.

Hey chaosoffear,

That was my bad. I forgot to change the attatched SPS as well. I only edited the one on the instructions. Try it again with the proper SPS image.

Have a good one. :)

chaosoffear
04-25-2016, 09:40 AM
Hey chaosoffear,

That was my bad. I forgot to change the attatched SPS as well. I only edited the one on the instructions. Try it again with the proper SPS image.

Well it opens the chest and goes to presets but doesn't do anything after that. Sometimes clicks on the beast of burden tab and that's as far as it goes for me.

My mistake, i didn't have vials set as preset 1. It goes to the fountain now but it isn't filling the vials, it clicks the fountain but not the fill button when it pops up.. something else I'm doing wrong? Kinda working now, maybe it was because of the update. But sometimes it seems to stand a bit too far from the fountain and it can't find the flag to click on the fountain.

Renzanity
04-25-2016, 01:26 PM
Well it opens the chest and goes to presets but doesn't do anything after that. Sometimes clicks on the beast of burden tab and that's as far as it goes for me.

My mistake, i didn't have vials set as preset 1. It goes to the fountain now but it isn't filling the vials, it clicks the fountain but not the fill button when it pops up.. something else I'm doing wrong? Kinda working now, maybe it was because of the update. But sometimes it seems to stand a bit too far from the fountain and it can't find the flag to click on the fountain.

Hello again,

If you're familiar with using an SPS path generator, you can change the path on the script. I did upload a v5.1 though, with updated SPS coordinates.

Have a good one.

chaosoffear
04-26-2016, 01:52 AM
Hello again,

If you're familiar with using an SPS path generator, you can change the path on the script. I did upload a v5.1 though, with updated SPS coordinates.

Have a good one.

Hi, sorry to be a bother, this one seems worse than the last one and gets stuck "walking to the fountain.." too quickly near the fountain.

The main problem is that it isn't finding the fountain at times unless the player is exactly 1 square away, at least that's what I'm finding, it also sticks at times trying to identify the flag. I'm not sure how to use an SPS path generator but maybe I'll take a look later. Thanks though.

Renzanity
04-26-2016, 04:30 AM
Hi, sorry to be a bother, this one seems worse than the last one and gets stuck "walking to the fountain.." too quickly near the fountain.

The main problem is that it isn't finding the fountain at times unless the player is exactly 1 square away, at least that's what I'm finding, it also sticks at times trying to identify the flag. I'm not sure how to use an SPS path generator but maybe I'll take a look later. Thanks though.

Hello again,

Did you make sure that your set your client up correctly? (Lowest brightness setting / OpenGL Graphics etc.)

chaosoffear
04-26-2016, 06:27 AM
Hello again,

Did you make sure that your set your client up correctly? (Lowest brightness setting / OpenGL Graphics etc.)

Hi, yes I had it set up correctly except I didn't know I had to set game brightness down to 0, so i have done that now.

The 5.0 script appears to be running better now, although it isn't always running back to the chest and the mouse is just moving around after filling the vials. The 5.0 can end abruptly with the message "Successfully executed" for no apparent reason, and 5.1 does it pretty quickly and every time I tried it. Hope that is of some help?

Renzanity
04-26-2016, 06:45 AM
Hi, yes I had it set up correctly except I didn't know I had to set game brightness down to 0, so i have done that now.

The 5.0 script appears to be running better now, although it isn't always running back to the chest and the mouse is just moving around after filling the vials. The 5.0 can end abruptly with the message "Successfully executed" for no apparent reason, and 5.1 does it pretty quickly and every time I tried it. Hope that is of some help?

Hello again,

I uploaded another 5.1 I think there's something up with my timers so I added a not isLoggedIn() on the repeat loop at the mainloop. I ran it for a bit and it did run better.

drag2280
04-27-2016, 02:42 AM
Please wait...now installing Renzanity's Vial Filler assets to your computer...
-- INSTALLATION STATUS: Script Paint exists.
---- FATAL ERROR: smartSetupDrawing(): Unable to setup SMART drawing
Successfully executed.

I downloaded ur lummy map, force updated srl, plugins and sps and it still wont load smart

drag2280
04-27-2016, 02:45 AM
nvm got it to work, thanks anyways

drag2280
04-27-2016, 03:09 AM
it keeps getting stuck at fountains and my graphics are set perfectly

chaosoffear
04-27-2016, 11:38 AM
Hello again,

I uploaded another 5.1 I think there's something up with my timers so I added a not isLoggedIn() on the repeat loop at the mainloop. I ran it for a bit and it did run better.

It does indeed run much better now, can go for an hour or more without an issue. Still sometimes it cannot find the chest though when standing near it.

Running a few acc's and seeing how far it can go, wonder If i'll get to buy bonds & get unlimited trade + further, about 1/4th the way there now heh.

drag2280
04-27-2016, 12:40 PM
should it look like
{*Mainloop*}
procedure mainLoop();
begin
isLoggedIn()
repeat
wVials();
fillVials();
if (BreakTimer.getTime() >= ((breakT + randomRange(-5, 6)) * 60000)) then
takeBreak();
until (ScriptTimer.getTime() >= ((runT + randomRange(-5, 6)) * 60000)) or (not isLoggedIn());
end;

Renzanity
04-27-2016, 04:02 PM
It does indeed run much better now, can go for an hour or more without an issue. Still sometimes it cannot find the chest though when standing near it.

Running a few acc's and seeing how far it can go, wonder If i'll get to buy bonds & get unlimited trade + further, about 1/4th the way there now heh.

Hello again chaosoffear,

I'm glad it's working better now. The problem about it not finding the bank chest right away's because of the chest's color it seems. But anyway, this script was not meant for long term use anyway, I'd much rather you move on to a better way to earn gold when you finally have enough for the resources needed for that other method of earning. Try the Wine Drinker + Filler script I got (check my signature for that).

should it look like
{*Mainloop*}
procedure mainLoop();
begin
isLoggedIn()
repeat
wVials();
fillVials();
takeBreak();
until (ScriptTimer.getTime() >= ((runT + randomRange(-5, 6)) * 60000)) or (not isLoggedIn());
end;

Hello drag2280,

The mainloop should look like this:

{*Mainloop*}
procedure mainLoop();
begin
repeat
wVials();
fillVials();
takeBreak();
end;

drag2280
04-28-2016, 12:51 AM
still gets stuck near fountain, it does like 3-4 trips and gets stuck

Renzanity
04-28-2016, 08:01 AM
still gets stuck near fountain, it does like 3-4 trips and gets stuck

Can you turn on the "Display Debug" feature on the script and run it until the script gets stuck again and then post it here?

Thanks.

Renzanity
04-28-2016, 11:41 PM
v5.2
-You should now zoom in a little for the bot to be able to find the bankchest better

v5.2
| Time Ran: 05h 09m 33s |
| No. of breaks taken: 2 |
| Vials filled: 14,168 pcs |
| Batches done: 506 batches |
| Estimated Total Profit: 680,064 gp |
| Estimated profit/hr: 131,814 gp |

klamor
05-12-2016, 02:24 AM
i doesn't seem to walk back to the bank... at all. am i not waiting long enough? or...

Renzanity
05-12-2016, 03:14 AM
i doesn't seem to walk back to the bank... at all. am i not waiting long enough? or...

Hello klamor,

It's probably because of the DTM of the vials. If you know how to update the DTMs please do so. I'll try to get on this when I get back home.

Have a good one.

Lukstr
07-06-2016, 07:40 AM
Hey Renzanity just downloaded 5.2 and after some messing around to get it working (my own errors haha) it is now running really smoothly, cheers for a great f2p money maker :)

chaosoffear
07-11-2016, 10:01 PM
I've managed to make a tad over 300 million gp roughly since running this on some accounts, an account got banned early on and now I've lost about 3 accounts doing this. Lost one today, that's running the 5.1 script so maybe I'll give 5.2 a go if it's much different or does it have minor tweaks?

Still though, at least i got some decent GP's out of it even if Jagex are catching on. So I'm still grateful for it.

Iwanttolearn
07-21-2016, 05:49 PM
I'm trying to set up scripts and its not working for me.
I have followed the set up guide, and tried using this script:
I ran it, and after a few seconds i got this message in the box below: The following bitmaps were not freed: [1]
Idk what i'm doing wrong, i've tried multiple scripts and they all run into some sort of problem.
NOTE: I posted this on another thread, thought i'd post here as well since you're the thread creator and might beable to help me out.

ItsTimmyMan
10-29-2016, 03:04 AM
It runs, although it gets stuck at the fountain sometimes. It seems to be when it is out of view and it assumes the player is still walking.
I wouldn't leave this running for hours without baby sitting, still not a bad script. Maybe I'll have to tweak the zoom as you said or change world in case the colours are different depending on the server.

Cheers anyway :)

ItsTimmyMan
10-29-2016, 03:53 AM
Error:

"v5.2
| Time Ran: 13m 25s |
| Vials filled: 588 pcs |
| Batches done: 22 batches |
| Estimated Total Profit: 28224 gp |
| Estimated profit/hr: 126175 gp |
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 122, Y = 146}, took 94 ms
-- sps.isInPolygon: result = True
You're near the bank or the fountain..
Walking to the bank..
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 122, Y = 146}, took 110 ms
---- Waiting while the player is moving...
-- sps.walkPath(): result = True
-- TRSBankscreen.__open()
---- isMouseOverText()
------ Current mouse-over text: ""
------ Current mouse-over text: "Use Bank chest"
------ Found "Use Ba" in mouse-over string: "Use Bank chest"
---- isMouseOverText(): True
---- TRSChooseOption.__select():
------ Options found: [Use Bank chest, Collect Bank chest, Walk here, Examine Bank chest, Cancel]
------ Found option "Use Ba" in "Use Bank chest"
---- TRSChooseOption.__select() result = True
-- TRSBankscreen.__open() result = True
-- Succesfully freed SMART[2844]
-- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
Successfully executed.
The following bitmaps were not freed: [49]
"

ItsTimmyMan
10-29-2016, 06:08 AM
Proggy to show it still works(:

| Time Ran: 01h 01m 15s |
| Vials filled: 2713 pcs |
| Batches done: 97 batches |
| Estimated Total Profit: 130224 gp |
| Estimated profit/hr: 127554 gp |

micha2wie
03-07-2017, 06:36 PM
This script doesn't work - it's not opening the bank chest and either just stand in front of it or it initiates failsafe

-- sps.walkPath(): result = True
-- TRSBankscreen.__open()
-- TRSBankScreen.__open(): Didn't find enough bank color 1
-- sps.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 182, Y = 110}, took 78 ms

HolyScripts
03-17-2017, 06:44 AM
trying this out

aminmoh
04-20-2017, 02:25 PM
Been tinkering with it for a couple hours now. Will not find the bank unless manually done and will not find the fountain no matter what is done. It will walk relatively close to the fountain but will not hover over the fountain itself meaning that nothing will happen. Also when teleporting to the lodestone and going towards the bank chest, it always manages to miss it by a few tiles to the left. Interesting anyways

acow
04-20-2017, 03:09 PM
Been tinkering with it for a couple hours now. Will not find the bank unless manually done and will not find the fountain no matter what is done. It will walk relatively close to the fountain but will not hover over the fountain itself meaning that nothing will happen. Also when teleporting to the lodestone and going towards the bank chest, it always manages to miss it by a few tiles to the left. Interesting anyways

It's been a while since the script was updated, & lumbridge has had a massive rework done between then and now.

It's highly recommended that you learn to write your own scripts, might even be easier than you think (imo few hours for the basics, few days to get a decent grasp of things), especially with a language like pascal.
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58935
https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757