PDA

View Full Version : question about the black market/rsgp trade

toxjq
03-17-2015, 07:49 AM
so, my question is, if you buy rsgp for real world cash, can jagex rollback your account, and remove the rsgp? seeing its a bit odd to come across lump sum of rsgp for no trade?

Clarity
03-17-2015, 07:52 AM
Friends give each other billions for free in trades all the time. Probably looks weirder if random accounts/all level 1 skill accounts trade millions. Hence why I always trade with high level accounts.

toxjq
03-17-2015, 08:02 AM
Friends give each other billions for free in trades all the time. Probably looks weirder if random accounts/all level 1 skill accounts trade millions. Hence why I always trade with high level accounts.

what if you arent really friend :) you just add someone random for few min, get free mills from out of the blues :D

cosmasjdz
03-17-2015, 12:38 PM
what if you arent really friend :) you just add someone random for few min, get free mills from out of the blues :D

Extremely low chances to get punished for that. If transfering very high amounts of money you could always ask a guy to be 'accidiently' lured by you.

acow
03-17-2015, 01:23 PM
can they? yup. ofc

do they? no lol, unless you're buying bills weekly, you'll be fine (as the buyer)
I'd recommend just using an alt (receive gold on a noob acc, e.g an old pure of yours, and then wait a week before transfering to your main) if you wanna be extra safe

Kopa
03-21-2015, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't really be worried. The risk of getting punished is low.