PDA

View Full Version : The Anti-Ban Guide

VG_Kobra
06-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Yea we Auto and sometimes were so lazy that we have to auto to auto :P

Here are my steps to creating a less Bannable account.

1.) Creating the Account

Make it have different names, make it from different countries.

Do not have Ferrari1, Ferrari2, because it makes account switching pointless if the person or mod can see that the Ferraris are switching (if anything it will make it more obvious)

2.) Tutorial Island

Search around the forums in Tut Runners for the one you like. And most likely it will have an option to use Random Clothes, make that to true.

3.) Leveling

Use various scripts such as Woodcutters, Fishers and Miners on your accounts an average of 30 mins each which will give them various stats. So it doesn't look like an autoing pure. Then use an Autofighter for Multi Accounts and put it on overnight to level it up to an unsuspicious lvl.

4.) Modifying the Script

Some scripts have predefined statements to randomly shout out. Make it yours but retyping it with some new ones that maybe have relation to your world ex (Aussies rule) or (America is so crowded) etc.

5.) Do a couple of Quests

This is if you have some time so it can make it look even more inconspicuous.

6.) Add friends

Add friends, just go around and randomly add people from the chatbox so that it looks like your actually playing the game

7.) Proxies and Sockets

The ultimate masker to keep you safe and even if detected cannot find other accs. I saw some guides earlier on our forums or you can also google them. :google:

8.) UIDs

Last but not least you can delete your UID's when acc switching or after your done playing, this is not necessary if you use sockets but its always good to.

Follow these steps and you are guaranteed to not be detected by people around you. I can't say the same for macro detectors but it can give you a better chance of staying unbanned and also keeps your other autoing accs and main safe.

It has worked for me and its not hard either, at most maybe an hour of manual work, most of it can be accomplished by scripts.

Cheers and let the Autoing continue :)
~ VK

Mjordan
06-04-2007, 01:46 AM
Nice guide. Been gone for over a year and your already back into it hot and heavy :)

VG_Kobra
06-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Heh Thanks.

Its funny because most of it is obvious and easy to do. And yet people dont do it and complain about getting banned. Hopefully this will open their eyes.

Sp0rky
06-04-2007, 03:27 AM
Hehe, good guide.

Use my UID deleter for the easiest way to delete your UID! lol.

Sounds like a commercial.

PwNZoRNooB
06-04-2007, 06:55 AM
5.) Do a couple of Quests

This is if you have some time so it can make it look even more inconspicuous.

By Boreas from an other post

There are 3 groups of players:

A: uses clickmouse etc, instant ban, having 32 quest points won't make a differece

B: acts humanly, no reason to suspect, not even flagged

C: has been flagged for evaluation, they can't quite tell for sure from things like mouse data, so things like number of quests done tips the scales

Group C is teeny to non-existent. So it won't hurt, and it will give you access to things (al karid gate for free etc), but no it won't save you from being banned.

VG_Kobra
06-04-2007, 10:53 AM
By Boreas from an other post

Read my final statements, they say it will help you be less inconspicuous to other players, I don't know about the MAcro detectors. But when someone reviews your ban offence or appeal they can see and guess that your playing legit.

I Karma I
06-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Dude, where have you been? Lolz. Nice Guide ;)

Darklordant
06-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Nice guide. I will definatly benefit from this, im assuming im not the only one.

IEatJ00erBaybees
06-14-2007, 01:43 AM
Honestly, this guide doesn't do much for me, and I think that you shouldn't implement some of the things. Don't get me wrong, more people than not will enjoy this guide, and there are certainly some terrific ones, like #3.

But honestly, I would not focus so heavily (on #4) for such a random topic. You obviously don't want your guy saying, "Aussi Aussi Aussi!", then 3 minutes later, saying the same thing or close to the same thing, then 4 more minutes later, etc..

If you do say random things like that, I would put around 30-60 minutes in it, and have a bunch of other random outbursts and variations of the meaning.

"Aussi Aussi Aussi!"
"Aussies Rule!"
"Go aussies!"

Like in a case, if you get what I mean.

OK guide, I just think that some of those steps might make people more suspicious, and adding people to your friends list, the others don't know you are talking to them.

I'd call that "Play legitimately every once in a while"

JAD
06-14-2007, 01:58 AM
IEJB, Lol, I love your sig! ;)

But this is a very good guide! I agree and do most of the things on it already, even though I don't auto much..

Very nice, more leachers should read this.. Because a lot of them don't know the most important rules of autoing undetectably..

VG_Kobra
06-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Honestly, this guide doesn't do much for me, and I think that you shouldn't implement some of the things. Don't get me wrong, more people than not will enjoy this guide, and there are certainly some terrific ones, like #3.

But honestly, I would not focus so heavily (on #4) for such a random topic. You obviously don't want your guy saying, "Aussi Aussi Aussi!", then 3 minutes later, saying the same thing or close to the same thing, then 4 more minutes later, etc..

If you do say random things like that, I would put around 30-60 minutes in it, and have a bunch of other random outbursts and variations of the meaning.

"Aussi Aussi Aussi!"
"Aussies Rule!"
"Go aussies!"

Like in a case, if you get what I mean.

OK guide, I just think that some of those steps might make people more suspicious, and adding people to your friends list, the others don't know you are talking to them.

I'd call that "Play legitimately every once in a while"

No your right, it definitely shouldn't be so repetitive.

I was thinking:

Australia is the greatest country in the world

Wait (5 seconds)

Now I'm going to turn off Public Chat so no one can debate that.

or

America is so dam crowded!

Wait (60 minutes)

I think I'm going to go get me some junk food.

etc.

IEatJ00erBaybees
06-16-2007, 03:30 AM
Yeah, exactly Cobra..just don't make it type out

"I love living in Austrailia..."

10 minutes later

"I love living in Austrailia..."

etc.. or even 60 minutes later, just as a thought, the more human like, the better.

Maybe even ONCE through the entire script running it should say these things. Then talk about how it's going to go get some food, Logout for 3 minutes or so, and come back, like you said.

I love you too, JAD

VG_Kobra
06-16-2007, 06:59 PM
Cobra

Congratulations. You are now Number 2 on my Hitlist.

3Garrett3
06-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Who is number 1?

This guide states the basic things, and people that dont do at least a few of them, should be banned

VG_Kobra
06-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Who is number 1?

This guide states the basic things, and people that dont do at least a few of them, should be banned

That's a very special spot reserved for a very special person whos going to die in a very special way :)

ronny.m.p
06-17-2007, 07:31 PM
VG what did you do for scar that was so cool (i dont wonna sound mean...just curious ;)).

VG_Kobra
06-17-2007, 08:41 PM
VG what did you do for scar that was so cool (i dont wonna sound mean...just curious ;)).

You could have just PMed me this, but.

I didn't do anything to SCAR, the only people who did were Kaitnieks, Dylock and Freddy.

ronny.m.p
06-17-2007, 11:48 PM
I remeber someone asked why you were a member with 1% longetivity and fakawi said it was because you "Go far back with scar" or something like that :s and soz for off topic posting :(

VG_Kobra
06-18-2007, 02:02 PM
I remeber someone asked why you were a member with 1% longetivity and fakawi said it was because you "Go far back with scar" or something like that :s and soz for off topic posting :(

I don't know about SCAR but I do go far back with Kaitnieks.com, I've been with RS cheating since 05 and I've been with the community for a while so I guess thats what he meant :)

If you have any further inquiries just PM me and I'd be happy to answer. I don't want this whole topic going wayward :p

ronny.m.p
06-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Right soz...Great Guide! :p